Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•π•¦π•žπ•“π•π•–π•• ☠ 𝔸𝕣π•₯

safwelcome.png

@Pink Zebra

If you want it... ?

P.S. it took my whole life to make this.

200.gif

Thank you so much!!! 😭😭😭

Hello! I'm interested in a signature, would it be possible to discuss the details? I only have one concept I would be really interested in including and have prepared a few GIFs and PNGs to go with it. You're doing God's work Jumbled, especially for broke Mooners. :cry:

Hello! I'm interested in a signature, would it be possible to discuss the details? I only have one concept I would be really interested in including and have prepared a few GIFs and PNGs to go with it. You're doing God's work Jumbled, especially for broke Mooners. :cry:
Sure, shoot a message my way and I'll see what I can figure out!!

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll round them up and send a PM as soon as possible (in a few hours at the latest).

Edit : More like tomorrow, sorry for the inconvenience but I got held up by something and couldn't get on my PC. See you then!

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll round them up and send a PM as soon as possible (in a few hours at the latest).

Edit : More like tomorrow, sorry for the inconvenience but I got held up by something and couldn't get on my PC. See you then!
Oh, you take your time and message me when ever you are able to. Not a big deal at all! <3

Such absolutely amazeballing work @Jumbled. You should be so proud. Might I ask for some of that awesomeness? Not really sure what I want cause it's late and I was gonna go for something with my current AV but that would be rather...repetitive. I guess the theme would be imagery (including album covers) from the Eagles band. Idk, let me sleep on it.

Hey Mooners, I'm back at it again.

If you noticed my disappearance I do appreciate any concern you may have had, and if I feel a little different to you, that's okay.
I'm not at 100% as far as being my bouncy, bubbly self right now. My father passed away and I'm trying to find my way back to normal.

That being said, art requests are open, okay?
So, shoot me a request and I'll do my best to respond in a timely manner.

Thanks for understanding!

β™‘

Oh no!

gives massive, air-constricting bear hug

I share your loss, as my father is also no longer with us. My thoughts are with you and my inbox is open.

I would like to formally re-iterate a) my unceasing admiration of your work, and b) my request to benefit from some small manifestation of that work. Take care of yourself!!

Hey Mooners, I'm back at it again.

If you noticed my disappearance I do appreciate any concern you may have had, and if I feel a little different to you, that's okay.
I'm not at 100% as far as being my bouncy, bubbly self right now. My father passed away and I'm trying to find my way back to normal.

That being said, art requests are open, okay?
So, shoot me a request and I'll do my best to respond in a timely manner.

Thanks for understanding!

β™‘

Welcome back my love! πŸ’œ Excited to see more of your work.

giphy.gif

Jummy you are the best! I am inviting everyone to my profile to admire~ Thank you so much!

Banners1
I've been wanting to just do some random art, so I'm going to be adding random samples of things that can be edited if it catches someone's eye.
I intend to work on banners, currently, and aim to create images that I think are popular subjects in general.
If you'd be interested in using something I'm making here, feel free to message me, I can modify the text to make it fit your needs.

β™‘β™‘β™‘

Wolf_Template_sample_Banner.jpg

bondage_Template_sample_Banner.jpg

Cyber_Template_sample_Banner.jpg

unknown.png

Party_Template_sample_Banner.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom