Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

𝕁𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕕 ☠ 𝔸𝕣𝕥

Jumbled

Withdrawn
Withdrawn

45601f09d1e06a80b9f95cef8339fc71.png

USINGALA JUMARTRT.png

Well, hello everyone, and welcome to my graphic request page!

07fc459845801393489a421dfcbfb962.png

Not Accepting Requests

Maybe you’re a little mixed up on what you want your profile picture (pfp) to be.

Perhaps your mind is a little scrambled and you just can’t find that perfect signature that really fits your personality.

There’s no need to feel out-of-place here on BMR!

I want to help you find that avatar you’ll smile at every time you see it! Let’s turn those disjointed thoughts into something beautiful!

After all, I’m Jumbled, so you shouldn’t have to be!

6183962c0de6aec04485e1e28a9f4b44.png

I am a Designer for BMR, and while I’m doing this, I’ll still be part of the Welcoming Committee family, too!
Call me a busy bee! That being said, I cannot say with certainty how quickly I will complete requests, but I will do my best to have them
filled within a week at the latest, and if there is a problem, I will communicate accordingly (I work 40 hour weeks). Please keep in mind
that I am doing this for you, and
for free! So have a little love and patience for me.

My main goal here on the Designer’s side of the world is to help you Mooners have enjoyable pfps, signatures, and banners, too!

WC I haven't forgotten about you! If you need help with your welcome graphics, just say the word!

If it’s an image in general, I can probably help you! Want to use a picture for a roleplay character, but maybe you want a different eye or hair color?
Sure, I can probably fix that! I won’t modify body parts, though, as in: a B cup stays a B cup.

If you're in need of help with your Request Thread, I can help with some formatting, but all of the written words will need to be your own.
We do have a dedicated thread with designs for your viewing pleasure right here.

Any hand drawn art of my own is not open for requests. I do those randomly and when I want to.
Such pieces are not suited for free work when I have so much else going on, unless I'm randomly wanting to draw for practice's sake.

373ea98b5f00dad4fd33add3095a8c97.png

All of the images must be in compliance with BMR rules.
Do not use images that were not made for you unless you ask permission from the person it was made for.
You are not required to credit me for images, but it's definitely sweet if you do!

Feel free to drop requests into this thread, or to DM me privately.
I reserve the right to decline requests. Please be polite.
Before making a request, please have a good idea of what you're looking for, possibly with reference pictures or links available for me. Consider these points:

1. What am I looking for? Am I trying to convey a mood/feeling, focusing on a color or specific character/actor, etc?
  2. What references can I offer to show my over all style that I enjoy?
  3. What pieces do I want (pfp, banner, images for a thread, etc)?
  4. Include any helpful reference images to better help the artist assist me with what I want.
When pieces are complete, I will post them in this thread and tag you! We can always do edits if the image isn't exactly what you were hoping for. If you need something changed, just tell me. I want you to be happy, and sometimes that means scrapping an idea and starting over. Just break it to me gently.

e818a642b61c8e97c98f97ff54632403.png

I have a few places where I post my random art. One is my personal art thread:
Bee Artistic. Jumbled's random art thread.

And if you haven't seen my game yet, be sure to check out:
GUESS WHO! Artwork Depicting our fellow Mooners~! <3

bd6dd7875395143360f43c9d1900b4ce.png

1. P Y R E
2. how_is_you
3. Jamie Kay
4. e i g h t
5. Cylian997
6. DigitalSiren
7. Solo
8. Retrojapan
9. Asmodeus
10. p r i s m
11. RetroJapan
12. NoLiferTheThird
13. Hallucinate
14. Desperado1089
15. BennyQ
16. Hrairoo
17. Reina
18. Boo-san
19. Yusuke
20. Cheshira
21. apollo247
22. Pastel Daydreams
23. p r i s m
24. bene
25. Shadow-Wolf
26. Jamie Kay
27. Jennilyn
28. Shahrazad
29. Solo
30. p r i s m
31. Fentanyl
32. .rebel
33. Shahrazad
34. Nautical
35. p r i s m
36. Shahrazad
37. Solo
38. .rebel
39. Fentanyl
40. Beloved Doe
41. Magno
42. Solo

71d6f8657041a5c2f99ce3e47534c481.png

af74c4da1bd1b68d6650be1e0283e3a0.png

e62e6435be0aeaff4cafce4572266088.png

*Note: While, yes, I can make these, the image will appear grainier than if it were a still picture. Thanks for understanding.

Jumbee1.gif
Spec1option.gif

fe6a95ae5de1d6edb16b456b644fe546.png

sigseg.png

b39408c92580a4d901f93e6d89fab54c.png

PSIGPLANE.gif

30f4c77bb963480948f6c0375deb8386.png

A-Whiskey-Welcome.gif
Vinyl-project-3.gif

WelcomeFlowers.gif

84b289b78ba3ae6ea06878acae54327a.png

edits.png

9bd7f31f1973bd388f92659f221d9298.png

*Note: Banners can be animated! But I wouldn't overdo it. I'm liking the dimensions 1849 x 350 the best for these. If you would like to use a banner shown here, I can edit the text for you, just let me know!

Wolf_Template_sample_Banner.jpg

bondage_Template_sample_Banner.jpg

Cyber_Template_sample_Banner.jpg

Last edited:
cutting ribbon.png

f76a8493da0f485cfde0e9e7cd832766.png

Everyone, welcome and thank you for your support!
This thread is officially open for comments!

Please note whether or not I am taking requests,
found under the "Status" section of my first post!
Thank you.

Jumbled is an amazing and talented artist. Her wit is razor-sharp, the designs grab your attention and causes you to yearn for more, and everything is brilliantly designed with love and careful thought. <3

You guys are so great! Thank you both, sooooo so much!!

💗

I.... I LOVE this! jum this is so stunning! and you got my zodiac in there. and the little moon and the lion tattoo! oh my gosh. its so beautiful 🥰

I.... I LOVE this! jum this is so stunning! and you got my zodiac in there. and the little moon and the lion tattoo! oh my gosh. its so beautiful 🥰
Yes!!
You've got Leo's constellation in there. Her moon earring.
Gave her a nice tattoo, and she is most certainly wearing her witch's hat~!

I'm very glad you love it!!
<3

ice man.jpg

Medieval BG.jpg

cold embrace sig.jpg

@how_is_you

Alrighty, here we are.
It might take a few tries to line the banner up to your personal liking.

Last edited:
I just cannot get over how FREAKING AMAZING ALL OF THIS LOOKS.

Juumers...

you so good 😘

Oh wow both of those are just amazing! 🥰

I might just have to swap between them because I honestly can't choose one over the other.

Thank you so much for these! :heart:

Oh wow both of those are just amazing! 🥰

I might just have to swap between them because I honestly can't choose one over the other.

Thank you so much for these! :heart:
You can always use one for your siggy and one for your RT if you wanna. ^^;

Yes, ah! It's beautiful.
Thank you Jum! <3

bannercyli3.jpg

Okay, I think I'm actually quite pleased with this but tell me if you wanna go another route.
I found this image of her that I liked, and the red kinda goes with your main pfp,

@Cylian997

safarizeb.jpg

rainzeban.png

A gift for my new cutie WC fren.
pfp and banner~

I'll likely keep going with your theme as well. So I hope you like these so far.

😘

@Pink Zebra

Back
Top Bottom