Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•π•¦π•žπ•“π•π•–π•• ☠ 𝔸𝕣π•₯

I would address prism as well but her art was already made. I can only assume she followed the guidelines and provided information to Jumbled in private conversation.

Ah. Well I shall still see if I can't search for some examples later on. For now, I do humbly apologize.

No need to apologize. Just make sure you follow the rules the artist(s) put in place on their threads. They do this for free, so it's only polite to do as they ask/need in order to provide. :)

May I also have Christmas themed goodies, please Jum?

My requests are open at this time, which is shown on the front page. :)

I'd also like to add that it's not an ideal situation to come into my art thread and question how prism got her art.
She is a loyal and repeat customer of mine-- showing that she already knows how to work with me and request the things she's received.

It's just a touch too accusational for my liking, so please use caution because I don't want to see anything like this again.
Thank you~
c:

hygge_2.jpg

hygge_banner2.jpg

For @Shahrazad

Hope you like~

πŸŽ„β‡Άπ”π”¬π”²π”―π”«π”žπ”©, 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱 π”±π”―π”žπ” ΠΊπ”’π”―, & π”žvπ”žπ”¦π”©π”žπ”Ÿπ”¦π”©π”¦π”±π”Ά.β¬±πŸŽ„
(currently tentatively open for new RPs, though mainly looking for Ben x Rey.)
solo_xmas_siggy.png

Code:
[center][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]πŸŽ„β‡Ά[/COLOR][URL='https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/community/threads/111937/'][COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)]π”π”¬π”²π”―π”«π”žπ”©, 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱 π”±π”―π”žπ” ΠΊπ”’π”―, & π”žvπ”žπ”¦π”©π”žπ”Ÿπ”¦π”©π”¦π”±π”Ά.[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]β¬±πŸŽ„[/COLOR]
[FONT=copperplate gothic][COLOR=#2CB035]([/COLOR][COLOR=#2BB234]c[/COLOR][COLOR=#2AB434]u[/COLOR][COLOR=#29B634]r[/COLOR][COLOR=#28B834]r[/COLOR][COLOR=#27BA34]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#26BC34]n[/COLOR][COLOR=#25BE34]t[/COLOR][COLOR=#25C034]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#24C234]y[/COLOR] [COLOR=#22C634]t[/COLOR][COLOR=#21C834]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#20CA34]n[/COLOR][COLOR=#1FCC34]t[/COLOR][COLOR=#1ECE34]a[/COLOR][COLOR=#1ED034]t[/COLOR][COLOR=#1DD234]i[/COLOR][COLOR=#1CD434]v[/COLOR][COLOR=#1BD634]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#1AD833]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#19DA33]y[/COLOR] [COLOR=#17DE33]o[/COLOR][COLOR=#17E033]p[/COLOR][COLOR=#16E233]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#15E433]n[/COLOR] [COLOR=#13E833]f[/COLOR][COLOR=#12EA33]o[/COLOR][COLOR=#11EC33]r[/COLOR] [COLOR=#10F033]n[/COLOR][COLOR=#0FF233]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#0EF433]w[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0CF833]R[/COLOR][COLOR=#0BFA33]P[/COLOR][COLOR=#0AFC33]s[/COLOR][COLOR=#0AFE33],[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0BFA33]t[/COLOR][COLOR=#0CF833]h[/COLOR][COLOR=#0DF633]o[/COLOR][COLOR=#0EF433]u[/COLOR][COLOR=#0FF233]g[/COLOR][COLOR=#10F033]h[/COLOR] [COLOR=#11EC33]m[/COLOR][COLOR=#12EA33]a[/COLOR][COLOR=#13E833]i[/COLOR][COLOR=#14E633]n[/COLOR][COLOR=#15E433]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#16E233]y[/COLOR] [COLOR=#17DE33]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#18DC33]o[/COLOR][COLOR=#19DA33]o[/COLOR][COLOR=#1AD833]k[/COLOR][COLOR=#1BD634]i[/COLOR][COLOR=#1CD434]n[/COLOR][COLOR=#1DD234]g[/COLOR] [COLOR=#1ECE34]f[/COLOR][COLOR=#1FCC34]o[/COLOR][COLOR=#20CA34]r[/COLOR] [COLOR=#22C634]B[/COLOR][COLOR=#23C434]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#24C234]n[/COLOR] [COLOR=#25BE34]x[/COLOR] [COLOR=#27BA34]R[/COLOR][COLOR=#28B834]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#29B634]y[/COLOR][COLOR=#2AB434].[/COLOR][COLOR=#2BB234])
[IMG width="178px"]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/805931668254883892/916093692102725672/solo_xmas_siggy.png[/IMG][/COLOR][/FONT]

solo_xmas.jpg

solo_xmas_banner.jpg

@Solo

Happy 1 year of art together~
<3

Thanks so much, guys~!
I legit cannot stop staring at that image now that it's completed.
It looks.... like a photo that was taken.

I've really been thinking back to a year ago and just can't believe how much better my work has become.
@Forbidden Fruit Thank you so much for believing in me and working so hard to get me into the Design Team with you.
<3​

Thanks so much, guys~!
I legit cannot stop staring at that image now that it's completed.
It looks.... like a photo that was taken.

I've really been thinking back to a year ago and just can't believe how much better my work has become.
@Forbidden Fruit Thank you so much for believing in me and working so hard to get me into the Design Team with you.
<3​

…wait, you mean to tell me that teddy bear wasn’t even in the photo to begin with?!?! You’re joking!!! Jum, that’s amazing… no words, just no words. You have definitely gotten better, but you’ve always been good from the start, but everyone can always advance! You’re the best, we love our little BMR Bee! πŸ’• 🐝

…wait, you mean to tell me that teddy bear wasn’t even in the photo to begin with?!?! You’re joking!!! Jum, that’s amazing… no words, just no words. You have definitely gotten better, but you’ve always been good from the start, but everyone can always advance! You’re the best, we love our little BMR Bee! πŸ’• 🐝

Hahaha! Nope!
😚

Exhibit A:

unknown.png

What the hell!? Where did you steal all that talent from!? Lets be honest... as much should not belong to just one person!!

What I'm saying... WOW!!

I've wished all my life I could draw!! But I can't even copy an image and make it so people recognise it! It's unfair...and you're just here... doing...this!! Makes me angry! But only because you're THAT good! Wow! Really, keep going! (If you want.) I'll keep watching. :)

What the hell!? Where did you steal all that talent from!? Lets be honest... as much should not belong to just one person!!

What I'm saying... WOW!!

I've wished all my life I could draw!! But I can't even copy an image and make it so people recognise it! It's unfair...and you're just here... doing...this!! Makes me angry! But only because you're THAT good! Wow! Really, keep going! (If you want.) I'll keep watching. :)
πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œ
You're so sweet! Where did you even come from?! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom