Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's Age Got To Do With It? (Blistered and Foxxy)

She let out a moan as he shot his cum inside of her body and wrapped her arms around his body once he collapsed on top of her body. She held him close and carefully pulled him out of her body. She guided him as best as she could onto the bed to were his head lays on the pillow. She pulls the blanket over his body and she snuggles up close to him after picking up the phone. She called into work and told them she wasnt feeling well that her brother is going to take care of her. She hung up and set the phone down on the nightstand. She turns back to her passed out brother and snuggles up against him with her head on his shoulder and her arm wrapped around his chest.

When he finally finished cumming deep within her body, Jeffrey's lights were definitely out at that time. The only thing he could feel afterwards was her slipping him out of her body then laid back on the bed, exposing a thousand mile look in his eyes when he was turned over onto his back. For the first few moments, Jeffrey did not breathe, he did not move and he did not talk. It appeared as though that he might have slipped into a coma - or worse: went brain-dead - from all of that, but a sudden gasp cut through the silence of the room as the lights within his eyes came back for a moment then blinked rapidly to clear the stars out of his vision.

Dazed and confused, Jeffrey's head moved from side to side slowly for moment before he finally veered his head over to Esme and looked at her with slightly narrowed eyes.

"Es..." Jeffrey began after a few moments. "What... What just happened...?" He added, still not exactly at all certain about what had transpired between the two.

"You had too much stored up when you came inside of me so it made you pass out." She says to him softly as she moves her head up and looks him in the eyes. "You should rest now. I called in sick so we both can rest." She explained to him softly then kisses his lips softly. "Really you should rest after something like that." She says to him softly as she stays with her arm draped over his chest and her leg over his hips.

For the most of what he could decipher from Esme, Jeffrey nodded his head in agreement as he laid there on the bed with that same dazed look in his eyes before a slight headache began to settle in on him, causing Jeffrey to sit up on the bed slowly and grip his head with a quiet but pained groan. "Fuck... Feels like someone took a bat to my head..." He muttered before shaking his head.

She turned her body towards her night stand and opened up the drawer. She pulled out a bottle of pills and poured a few pills in her hand before putting the bottle back into the drawer, closing it. She turned back to him and held the pills out in her hand to him. "Take these. It'll help with the headache." She says to him softly.

Jeffrey looked over to the pills Esme now had held in her hand for a moment before reaching a hand up to her's and taking the pills out of her hand. Following this, Jeffrey would then carefully shuffle himself out of the bed until he as standing up on his feet and stumbled a bit due to the fact that he nearly wanked the use out of his legs.

"Whoa..." He groaned as he caught his balance then pressed his empty hand up against the wall before settling down. Very slowly, Jeffrey would then walk over to to the bathroom to go and fetch himself something to drink.

Esme smiled as she watch her brother and shook her head softly. "I'll try to remember to keep bottles of water under my bed for you when this happens again." She calls out to him when he was in the bathroom. She laid back and closed her eyes, waiting for him to come back.

"That would make sense." Jeffrey answered with a nod of his head and a smile as he walked into the bathroom, putting the two pills his had in his hand into his mouth then cupped his hands under the sink once he got a stream of water to run down to them. Once he acquired enough water in them, he then lifted his cupped hands back up to his face and sipped at it a few times before swallowing it and the pills down.

Afterwards, he then slowly made his way back to the bed and laid down in an exhausted heap, looking up at the ceiling.

Esme smiled and snuggles up against him as he comes back in and lays down on the bed next to her. "How do you feel now?" She asked him as she stays close to him and pulls the blanket back over his naked body.

"How do I feel?" Jeffrey asked, looking over to Esme after a bit. "I feel..." He paused a bit, shaking his head in thought and shrugged. "...Great, I guess. Despite I feel like I've been through a spin cycle, I feel great." He added.

She let out a soft laugh and snuggles up more against his body. "That's a good thing." She says to him softly as she stays close to him with the blanket tucked over them both.

"Yeah..." Jeffrey answered before he slowly turned onto his side and looked at his sister with a smile on his face as she began to snuggle up to him before giving a light sigh then brushed a hand over her cheek in thought. "Should probably consider getting something to munch on when we get a little bit of rest first. After that 'workout', I'm feeling a little exhausted." He explained before smiling and chuckling a bit as he laid there with her.

She let out a small alugh as she listens to his words. "Hmm, I know. Let's rest now." She says to him softly. "Would you like to rest your head on my breasts?" SHe asked him as she moves more against him.

Jeffrey smiled at Esme before he spoke while nodding his head lightly. "For some reason, finding comfort in your fleshpillows might do me some good." He remarked before laughing softly. "I think even you would enjoy that." He then added, gazing at her lovingly.

She let out a soft laugh and laid down on her back. "I would enjoy it and if you want to you can suck on them while resting your head on them."S he says to him softly just giving him an opition if he wanted to do it.

Jeffrey laughed quietly at the offer before shaking his head. "Easy there, cowgirl. I just finished plowing you God-knows-how-many times, and I don't know if we got enough left in the tank for another go-round." He joked before curling up close to her then rested his head on her breasts.

She smiles softly and holds him close to her body. "This is nice." She says to him softly and closed her eyes to rest. "I love you, Baby." She says to him softly.

Right after the side of his head rested against her breasts, Jeffrey smiled in comfort before giving them a light nuzzle and a kiss to each. "Love ya too, sis." He added before laying his head back down.

"Hmm." She says softly when he kissed both of her breasts. "Let's rest until we can actually walk around without crashing anywhere." She says to him softly and smiles as she slowly, very slowly starts falling asleep.

It wouldn't be but a few minutes later that Jeffrey would soon follow suit after Jamie nodded off on him, dozing off on his sister's breasts.

The dream he had, however, was far from the normal myriad of realities he had ever encountered. In the dream, his sister Esme was seen walking around in some sort of trance; beaten, naked and bloodied after some kind of brutal encounter. It was all very nondescript, but the look in her eyes was absolutely horrifying. It was as if her very soul was stripped from her body, leaving her as nothing more then an empty husk of a woman.

Jeffrey could be seen next, screaming at her to not do what it was she was doing, but it seemed as though his voice was muted, because she couldn't hear his cries. However, there was a brief moment in the dream Jeffrey had where Esme stopped for a moment then aimed those soulless eyes at him that caused Jeffrey's dream self to shrink back in terror. The manner in which she spoke to him was even more unsettling. "It doesn't matter." She said to him in a low, droning voice.

Suddenly, flames separated the two, cutting off Esme from him and leaving him to turn more and more wildly inside the raging inferno. Outside the nightmare, Jeffrey's body was seen twitching as beads of sweat was rolling off his forehead and his face was wrenched in agony.

She felt his body twitching and opened up her eyes which she say beads of sweat rolling off his forehead and face. She started shaking him. "Jeffrey! Jeffrey wake up. It's okay. It's just a bad dream." She said with worry in her voice. She didnt know what else to do but wake him up from the dream he was having. She felt helpless when his body was twitching against hers. With her hand she moved it over his face and forehead to whip away the sweat.

At first, Jeffrey didn't really respond to Esme's demands to wake up. Rather, it just seemed to push him that much further to the edge of oblivion before he awoke with a start, gasping out loudly as he sat up, his mind recoiling intensely from the hellish nightmare then exhaled just as quick then began grasping at himself for a few moments and blinking his eyes rapidly a few times.

"Jesus..." He muttered to himself as he sat there, quite visibly freaked at the things he saw in his dream.

She pulled him against her body as he sat up from waking up from the nightmare. "Shh. It's okay. I got you, Baby." She says to him in a soft soothing voice which use to calm him down when he was a child when he had nightmares. She softly runs her fingers threw his wet hair from the sweat and holds him tight to her body but not tight to were he couldnt breath.

Normally, Jeffrey would never have the kinds of nightmares that would scare the living bejeezus out of him, but when he did, he usually took it as a sign or a dark omen of some sort. And that usually spelled trouble for all parties involved, mostly with him.

Eventually, Jeffrey began to settle down from his nightmare, despite he was sweating bullets. "Sorry if I worried you, sis." He said with a sigh before shaking his head.

She held him against her. "Shh. It's going to be alright. I'm here with you. Dont worry about me. I'm fine. Do you want to tell me about the dream?" She asked him softly. She hadnt dealt with him having a nightmare since he was a child but she remembers how to handle him when it happens.

Back
Top Bottom