Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's Age Got To Do With It? (Blistered and Foxxy)

She moans out with pleasure and closed her eyes as her body quiver under his tongue. "Really good." She says to him softly as she felt her body release her orgasm onto his tongue. "Oh yes!" She yells out with pleasure as she came onto his tongue.

Jeffrey emitted a small grunt before he felt Esme release her juices upon his tongue haphazardly. As if he was right on top of things, Jeffrey's tongue worked double-time to lap up those fluids of hers, looking to lick the insides of her pussy clean.

She moans out as she spreads her legs a bit wider over his shoulders and letting him have more room to work with. "So good." She says as she looks down at him. "I'm surprise you never done this before because your a natural at it." She says to him softly.

Jeffrey looked up at Esme and smiled a bit before placing a kiss on her pussy once more. "Heh. I had a great teacher." He answered jokingly before kissing it a second time then began to set her down on her feet.

She moans out as he kissed her pussy a few times before setting her on her feet. She wraps her arms around his neck and pressed herself against him. "I need to stay against you after cumming like that." She says to him softly. "I'll fall down from the dizziness." She explains to him softly.

Jeffrey nodded in reaction as he then set Esme down from her previous position then held her close to him, rubbing her back gently afterwards. "Can't say I blame you, sis. You looked like you're gonna pass out on me." He answered as he gazed down at her with a smile.

She softly chuckles at him. "From cumming, baby brother. It makes girls dizzy after cumming and us girls move too fast after cumming then we're going to either pass out or fall down from the dizziness." She explains to him softly as she stays close to his body.

"Hey, at least you got something to brace yourself against." Jeffrey remarked as he continued to hold Esme against him, stroking her back affectionately. "So now, you can just relax. I ain't going anywhere anytime soon." He added with a smile and a shrug of his shoulders.

She let out a small laugh as she stays against him. "Why dont we turn this shower into a bath so we can sit here in hot water." She suggested to him since she wanted to sit down with him behind her. "We can wash each other." She says to him softly.

Jeffrey blinked a few times when he heard this from his sister, actually surprised that he heard this from her. After a little while, Jeffrey gave a nod of his head and smiled. "Sounds like fun." He said as he began to settle down in the tub with her in his arms after setting the water to pour out from the tub's faucet.

She used the back of her heal to push down the plug so the water can fill up the tub. She leaned back and laid her head on his shoulder. "Hmm, this is much better." She says to him softly as she stays against his body. "Dont you think so?" She asked him softly.

Once the water had filled up to the exact level he wanted it to be, Jeffrey leaned over and turned both knobs to the left, shutting the torrent of water off then leaned back in the tub, resting one hand on her shoulder and the other on her thigh. "This any better for ya, big sis?" He asked, smiling at her.

She softly laughs as he lays his hands on her body in any place he wants. "It is better." She says to him softly as she stays against his body. She pulls her legs up a bit so they were sticking out of the water.

As the two were laying there, Jeffrey gently laid her head on his shoulder while watching her legs shift upwards so they were sticking out above the water. He then slid the hand that rested on her hip down, placing it on her exposed knee. "That feel any better, sis?" He asked, rubbing her knee slightly as he spoke.

She moves her head up and looks at him in the eyes. "You know, it does." She says to him softly as she presses a kiss to his chin. "I love you so much baby brother." She says to him softly. "Like I said before no one must know about what we have done." She says to him softly as she lays back against him with her knees still above the water.

(Happy 21st, Foxxy!)

"Hey." Jeffrey answered, looking at her with a smile. "No one's gonna know. We'll call what we've been doing..." He added, trailing off into a little bit of thought for a moment when he looked up then looked at her again. "Our little secret." He said with a great finality. "Something no one needs to know, eh?" He commented once more with a smile. "I love you too, sis. You can take that to the bank."

(thanx alot)

She smiles at him and kisses him after he was done talking. "I know I can take it to the bank when it comes to you." She says to him softly and shifts her body around so she's laying her bare breasts against his chest and his length against her bare stomach. "Would you like me to suck on you again but this time with your length between my breasts like last night?" She asked him softly. "You'll either be on your knees or on your feet." She says to him softly.

When Jeffrey was asked this from Esme, he couldn't help but give her a big smile before he spoke. "Whether I'm in between those breasts of yours, in your mouth or in your pussy, I couldn't care less of how I'm positioned." He answered. "But if I were to put it to you like this, I'd like it if I was on my knees so I can get a better look of you sucking me off while you used these lovely ladies on me." Jeffrey added, trailing his fingers down to her breasts and rubbed them gently while looking at her.

She softly moaned out and smiled at him. "Hmm, then get on your knees so I can please you." She says to him softly as she sits up and back on her legs, between his legs as she watches him. She wanted to use her breasts and her mouth on his cock.

Jeffrey grinned in response as he then shift around in the tub carefully until he was on his knees and his cock was facing her breasts. "Here you go, sis." He said with that same grin as he waited for her.

She wrapped her lovely soft breasts around his cock and wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock, starts sucking on it. She squeezes her breasts around his cock and starts moving her breasts up and down on his length as she continues to suck on the head of his cock. She used her tongue to flick over the head of his length as she sucks on it.

Jeffrey leaned his head back when he felt those soft breasts of Esme's come into contact with his hard rack of flesh, letting out a quiet groan of enjoyment then did so again - albeit a little louder this time - when he felt her tongue and mouth being introduced as a tandem on his prick, causing him to draw a sharp breath between his teeth then glanced off to the side with his eyes tightly shut. if there was one thing he was coming to know about her now, Jeffrey thought to himself as he continued to feel the triple sensation of her mouth, breasts and tongue, was that Esme was starting to become something even more to him than a sister. How it was even possible, Jeffrey couldn't even begin to fathom it. However, he had already confessed his feelings for her, so what was the worst that could possibly happen to him, now?

She moans out and letting it vibrate onto his cock head. She continues sucking and moving her tongue around his cock head. She keeps moving her breasts over his length and her eyes looking up at his face. She pulls her mouth away from his cock head and smiles at him. "Baby, you can touch me. Hell you can finger me to get me to cum again but this time on your fingers." She suggested to him softly then goes back to sucking and moving her tongue on his cock head.

Jeffrey could feel the vibrations being channeled into his meat with each moan he felt from Esme, causing him to lean his head back and press his eyelids together tightly in enjoyment. He honestly could not have known or believed that this was what she was wanting for so long. But within a few minutes into this, he glanced down to see her mentioning about fingering her while she was sucking him off.

Smirking in response, Jeffrey would then reach a hand back and began to finger her clit with a smile. "Like this, right?" He asked as he glanced down at her.

She moaned out as he started rubbing her clit and nodded at him as she continues sucking and moving her tongue around his length that's inside of her mouth. She pulls away from his length and keeps her eyes up on his. "Yes just like that. If you move your fingers back. like this..." She says to him as she moves his fingers back a bit on her pussy and slips his finger inside of her pussy hole. "Hmm, just like that. Now moving it in and out, twril it around inisde. Girls like that." She says to him softly and goes back top sucking on his coock.

Back
Top Bottom