Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's Age Got To Do With It? (Blistered and Foxxy)

Jeffrey was beyond rational thought at this point. He was even beyond the concept of reason. Hell, he was even beyond his senses which were shadowed over by the lust-filled sounds, feeling and smell of her body. When he finally hit his limit and couldn't take any more, Jeffrey's lips suddenly plugged themselves to Esme's lips, silencing her moans with a deep and loving kiss that only lovers were meant to have shared. But because those emotions were chained, shackled and otherwise restrained, he had previously not even thought about the concept of love. But now that he was a free man so to speak, it felt as though it was taking him to a dimension that he had never even experienced in his entire life time! Why he never thought of this previously, he never knew. Mainly because he had his own life and his sister had one of her own as well.

But none of that mattered anymore. Here Jeffrey was, thrusting as hard and as deeply as he was before his hips moved even quicker still, once more driving Jeffrey further and further to the point of no return. But even then, who was going to know about it?

She moaned out even as he crushed his lips against hers to make her stop moaning which only muffled her moans in the deepen kiss. She wraps her arms more around his waist and moves her hips more against his waist, making him go deeper inside of her body. She wanted to feel his cum deep inside of her body and her body released her cum upon his length that's very deep inside of her body.

Right when Jeffrey felt Esme cum for him rather thoroughly, it was all that was needed to finally drive him right over the edge and far beyond the point of no return, but even then, Jeffrey's hips continued to keep working harder and faster still, having gone completely insane with lust before noticing that he was also not far behind, even with the added lubrication of his sister's juices. Harder and harder still Jeffrey moved his hips as the veins of his prick began to bulge and throb wildly, indicating just how painfully close he was from spilling his seed deep inside of Esme's body. Loud shouts and grunts were also emanating from Jeffrey's lungs until he finally couldn't take it anymore.

"Esme...! I can't hold for...!" Jeffrey was cut off when he felt it: His own release spewing forth from his prick and spilling deeply inside of her womb, flooding it powerfully with the sticky fluid.

She moaned out when she felt him release inside of her body. "You dont have to hold back with me, Baby." She says to him softly as she pulls him down on top of her since she knew he would be weakened by sex. "Rest, God knows we'll need it." She says to him softly.

It was easy to describe what went through Jeffrey's head right after he nearly collapsed on top of her not long after squirting that much of a heavy load deep inside of Esme's pussy. Virtually nothing. A big black empty void was what replaced Jeffrey's vision as he laid there on top of her, close to limp.

When he finally passed out on Esme, his final words to her before he drifted off to sleep was just this. "I love you... Esme..." He whispered out before going silent, save for the soft sounds of his breathing.

She smiled as her eyes went soft at his words and her arms wraps more around him after pulling the covers over then to keep them warm. "I love you too, Jeffrey." She says softly to him as she softly falls asleep as well with him still on top of her. She didnt mind him sleeping on top of her it just brought more pleasure of loving him more.

At first, Jeffrey was numb to the feeling of his sister's lips pressing up against his cheek in a gentle manner. Granted, he felt the kiss on his face, but there was something more behind it all. The more that he continued to lay there on top of her, the more that it was all beginning to click into place all the more easily.

Had he really fallen for his sister, he wondered to himself. And if so, what would her reaction be to him if she found out this was the case?

She slept peacefully threw out the night with her baby brother sleeping on top of her. She woke up when the sun shine threw her covered window which softly touched her face. Esme softly strected underneath him and smiled when she saw him still on top of her. "Hmm, Jeffrey your going to make me all numb if you dont get off me." She says in a sleepy voice and softly nudges him with her hands. "If you wish to have breakfast this morning you better get off me before I loose the feeling in my body." She says to him.

Sleep filtered through Jeffrey's mind and body throughout the night, eventually sliping into morning the very next day. Aside from the sun filtering its rays into Esme's room, another thing he felt was her nudging him awake, waking up with a quiet moan then slowly opened his eyes then glanced up at Esme with a smile.

"Heh... If that's your way of saying 'good morning', then I suppose I'll have to say the same." Jeffrey answered with a small chuckle before slowly pushing himself up and off of his sister.

She laughed softly and pushed herself up onto her bed. She rubs her legs softly as she watch him and rubs her arms as well. She wanted to see if she still have feeling in her body. "Hmm, your lucky. I still have the feeling in my body." She says to him as she stands up and wraps her arms around his neck. "Do you want to shower with me and then have breakfast after I make it?" She asked him softly.

At first, Jeffrey blinked in thought when he heard this coming from Esme, but the more that he began to think about it, why not? Besides, he already fucked her last night, he figured. With a shrug of his shoulders, Jeffrey replied, "Yeah, I don't see why not. Besides, I can use it after last night." He answered before he slowly began to sit up on the bed and stretched himself out.

She smiles and kisses his lips. "Then let's use my shower." She says to him softly as she gets up off her bed and walks fully naked to her bathroom. Once she was in her bathroom she started the shower to get it heated up as she looks at herself in the mirror. She whipped away the sleepy from her eyes and rubbed her hands over her face.

"Sounds good to me." Jeffrey answered after he received the kiss from Esme. Following this, he stood up from the bed and stretched himself out again, this time popping a few stiff tendons in his shoulders and back before manuvering his still bare body over to Esme's bathroom.

Upon entering it, he could see that the shower was started up for them both and heated up enough for the two of them to bear it.

She heard him enter her bathroom and smiled as she adjust it enough for them. "It's nice and hot to were we can stand it." She says to him softly as she steps inside the shower and lets the water fall down on her body. "Hmm, now that feels lovely." She says softly as the water washes over her body.

Jeffrey had to admit it when he saw Esme step into the shower and began rinsing herself off under all of that hot water. Smiling as he watched, he would then follow her into the shower. "I bet it does." He answered.

She smiles as she hears his voice and turns around. She wraps her arms around his neck and softly pulls him under the hot water with her. "Hmm, it does." She says to him softly. "Have you ever wondered what shower sex is like?" She asked him softly and presses her lips to his bare chest after talking.

"Never thought about it." He answered with a smile as he felt her lips pressing to hs bare chest. "But hey, there's a time for everything, ya know." He added as his hands wrapped around her back, rubbing it genly as he spoke. "Especially with you." He added as he leaned his head in a bit and placed a kiss on her neck gently.

She tipped her head back and to the side as she feels his lips on her neck. "Hmm, dont stop. We'll have that shower sex this morning." She says to him softly.

"Might as well not stop then..." Jeffrey answered with a smile as he then placed another kiss on her neck then began to move her back against the shower wall then lifted her up after kneeling down and picking her up by the back of her knees. Not long afterwards, one hand slid up to her pussy and stroked it lovingly.

Her eyes opened up as she felt him lift her up off the floor and moans out when his hand connected to her pussy. "Hmm, do you want to use your tongue on it first or just get me nice and wet?" She asked him softly.

"But that would mean I gotta move you up onto my shoulders." Jeffrey answered, looking up at Esme with a smile. "I think I can do that." He added as he bent down a bit more then squared her legs to hang over his shoulders then looked at her pussy with the same smile on his face. Afterwards, Jeffrey leaned in and placed a kiss on her pussy first before sliding it in slowly.

She moans out and tips her head back a bit. "That feels so good." She moans out to him softly as she feels his tongue move inside of her pussy and the water beating down on her legs.

"Heh, heh..." Jeffrey chuckled in response. "Just wait, Esme... It's gonna get so much better from here on..." He answered as he looked down to her pussy again then slips it back inside of her pussy again, this time swirling his tongue around the inside of it lovingly.

She moans out when he goes back to work on her slit after he talked to her. "So good." She says softly to him as she runs her fingers through his hair and grips his hair in her hands.

As Jeffrey continued to move his tongue inside of Esme's slit, he then slid it back out for a moment to then wrap his lips around her clit and sucked on it lightly for a moment. As this was going on, he then slid his tongue out once more, rubbing the muscle against her sensitive pearl of nerve endings in a slow and circular motion. Whether or not it meant that his lower jaw would fall off, Jeffrey didn't care. What really mattered the most was that Esme's satisfaction came first.

Back
Top Bottom