Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's Age Got To Do With It? (Blistered and Foxxy)

When he looked at her with wide eyes she leaned in and kisses him on the lips. She softly pressed her body up against his body, letting him get the feel of her semi-naked body. Her arms wraps around his neck and her soft breasts pressed against his chest even though they both had clothing on.

It was all too sudden in Jeffrey opinion, but the feeling of her lips on his own would slowly intoxicate him to the point of enjoyment. Moaning softly, Jeffrey slowly leaned back on the bed and pulled his sister on top of him and continued the kiss.

She continues kissing him on the lips and her hands starts taking off what little clothes he had on. She pulls out of the kiss and looks him in the eyes. "Baby bro, I want you to undress me." She says to him softly as she sits on his lap. "Leave the thong on though." She says to him softly.

This was still so odd, Jeffrey thought as he felt her pull away from his lips. Here he was letting his sister undress him down to nothing then listened to her ask him to undress her down to her thong. He didn't know what it was that she had in mind, but whatever it was, it had to either be the best thing ever... or possibly his worst nightmare realized.

As if he was in a trance, Jeffrey began to do just that: Undress his older sister down to the thong as directed.

She smiles as she watches him undresses her and she softly moves her hand down to his length, starts rubbing his length to get him nice and hard for her. "Have you ever had pleasure from a woman through her breasts with your cock?" She asked him softly.

Jeffrey only shook his head slowly as he continued to look up at his sister when she asked this to him. "Not really. I... don't think I had anything through a woman's anything, really." He answered as his face was now completely beet-red as he continued to gaze upon his sister's nearly naked form.

"But, I guess there's a first time for anything." Jeffrey added with a shrug of his shoulders and a slightly nervous smile gracing his face.

She smiles and kisses his lips softly. "Jeffrey, I want you to straddle me and move yourself through my breasts with your cock." She says to him softly as she moves off his lap and lays down in the middle of her bed. She patted down on her torso for him to sit and looks at him.

If Jeffrey's face could be anymore redder than it currently was when he heard this from Esme, his head would've exploded with how much color was flowing through it at this point. At the same time, Jeffrey's member had now swollen to its fully erect length, measuring aproximately 10 inches long and was about two inches thick.

As if still in that same trance, Jeffrey slowly crawled on top of his sister's torso and carefully placed his long length in between those fleshpillows of Esme's, catching his breath in his throat for a brief moment when he felt the soft skin that made up her breasts. He had no idea of what he was doing, but goddammit, there was a primal urge of just listening to the sex-starved whims of his older sister to the letter.

And yet, there was something about this whole experience he was about ready to perform that made this seem both surreal and special at the same time. For the first time in his existence, there was something going through his mind that seemed to say that everything about this that told him that nothing could go wrong.

Once he was in position, Jeffrey's hands carefully curled around Esme's breasts and gently pushed them together as he prepared himself mentally and physically for what was about to take place. "Like this, sis?" He asked as he gazed down at her with a now genuine smile on his face.

She was smiling as she watched his every movement he was making. "Exactly right." She says to him softly. "Now you keep these good girls around this big bad boy." She said as she pointed to her breasts and his cock. "Against each other as best as you can while thrusting." She says to him as she lays her hands on his hips.

"Alright, I think I got it." Jeffrey answered with a nod of his head as slowly slid his hips back, dragging his thick hardness in between the soft flesh of Esme's precious breasts then slid them forward ust as slowly, just thrilling to the sensation that her soft skin was bringing to him. In truth, it was more than thrilling. It was damn near close to addicting with just how these things felt wrapped around his prick and in his hands. Progressively, Jeffrey began to develop a slow and steady rhythm of thrusting in between his sister's rack, seeming to enjoy it more and more every single minute that passed.

"Jesus Christ..." He moaned out as he kept going. "I had no idea this felt so good..." He groaned out again, unaware of his own words.

She let out a laughing moan as she moves her hands on his waist to make him move a bit faster between her breasts. "I know." She says to him and wraps her mouth around the head of his cock, starts sucking on it to make it more pleasurable for him.

Not long after setting the pace, Jeffrey soon found himself being moved a little more quicker than he was previously. Ah fuck it. Not like I'm gonna be going anywhere. He thought as this was going on. But when he felt her lips being introduced into the equation, Jeffrey's eyes widened suddenly before he looked down at her with the same expression on his face.

Without another thought, Jeffrey began to increase the pace a little more, tigthening his eyes shut as he continued thrust at a quick pace in between his sister's breasts.

She moans out and continues sucking on the head of his cock. Her hands moves from his waist and up his torso, softly racking her nails over his skin as her mouth moves on his cock.

Now she's gonna use her nails on me?! Jeffrey thought as he continued to thrust his hard prick in between those soft breasts of hers. God, how long has it been since she's had a good fuck?! Then again, I haven't done this at all, so the who the hell am I talking about? He continued to think as his eyes tightened shut and emitted a low groan of sorts.

She moaned out with pleasure as she sucks on the head of his cock but pulled away from his cock head, her eyes looked up at him. "Baby brother would you like something more pleasurable?" She asked him softly since she was talking about her pussy. "I bet you'll love it." She says to him softly as she moves her hands to his hips.

Jeffrey blinked his eyes a few times to try to clear the stars forming in his eyes when he slowed his movements down to a halt then looked down at his sister. What could possibly be more pleasurable that titfucking her while she was sucking him off in the process, he wondered as he felt her hands on his hips. The question, however, would soon take shape vocally, unaware that he was even aware that he spoke.

"What would that be, Esme?" He blurted out as he was still caught in his sexually enchanted trance.

She grins at him and pushes him onto his back. "Hmm, I'll show you." She says to him as she gets on top of him, slowly pushing his length inside of her pussy. "Hmm, Oh yes!" She says to him as she starts to ride him slowly.

Jeffrey let a sound of confusion for a momen as he attempted to come back to his senses, but soon found himself laid out on his back and his hard cock being pushed deep inside of her slit, causing him to let out a mother of a loud growl of sorts.

"Ohhh.... Goddamn..." He spoke afterwards before feeling her beginning to ride him nice and slow.

She let out a laughing moan as she watches him and hears his words. "You like it dont you?" She asked him as she starts to ride him a bit more faster. "Come on baby brother, tell your big sister how much you like it." She says to him softly.

In truth, Jeffrey was out on Dream Street as she began to pick up the pace, causing his groans to be a little louder in the process. "Ah, fuck, it feels fantastic..." He blurted out deep within the throws of passion.

She let out a laughing moan at his words. "I told you." She says to him as she keeps moving her hips a bit faster and leans down, giving his lips a peck. "Move you hips up against me, you'll go deeper." She says to him softly and crushes her lips against his lips, kissing him.

Jeffrey would respond by lifting his hips upwards a bit which in turn drove his hard prick deeper inside his sister cunt, producing a much more strained growl from his lungs and voicebox. "God, this feels unbelievable..." He added, unable to show much restraint before being kissed roughly.

She pulled back from the kiss and smiles at him. "Of course its unbelievable." She says to him softly. "Now, roll me onto my back and pound it into me." She says to him softly and goes back to kissing him.

Without so much as a second thought, Jeffrey immediately flipped Esme around in a passionate frenzy then grabbed her by her hips as he then began to slip and pound his hard rack of flesh deep inside the velvetine walls of Esme's slick wetness, growling insatiably with each and every thrust that followed from there onward.

She moans out and arched her back against his body. "Oh yes!" She yells out with pleasure in her voice and keeps her hips moving up against his waist. "Faster, Baby Brother." She says to him softly as her arms hooks around his neck more and her legs tighten around his waist.

Back
Top Bottom