Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's Age Got To Do With It? (Blistered and Foxxy)

She smiles and presses herself against his body. "I get to see a full view of my new big monster." She says talking about his length with that same smile upon her lips.

"Hey, hey!" Jeffrey said with a laugh as he stepped back from her a bit. "Settle down. Let's try to save up our energy until after supper, OK?" He added, chuckling a little more. "Besides, I'm hungry enough to eat a horse already!"

She let out a small laugh as she listens to his words. "ALright then lets go cook." She says to him softly as she starts walking out of her room, down the stairs. She walks into the kitchen and starts getting everything she needs to cook with and what to cook.

With that, Jeffrey began to head out of the room and out towards the kitchen area after descending the stairs clothed only in the robe that Esme handed him which he had finally closed up over his body.

Upon arrival in the kitchen, Jeffrey meandered over to the kitchen table and sat on ont of the chairs near it. "Well, we can always order delivery, you know. Besides, it's not like were gonna be going anywhere anytime soon. But hey, I'm open to anything you got in mind." He suggested, smiling up at her.

She smiles as she listens to his words. "Alright. How about..." She cuts off as she looks in the freezer. "We got steak, chicken and mozzarella cheese sticks and we have hamburger." She says to him softly. "Oh and a bag of fries." She says and looks over at him. "What sounds good to you?" She asked him softly.

Jeffrey rested his chin in his hand for a moment as he sat there, pondering over what to eat. To be honest, anything sounded good to him at this point. But the question was, he figured, was what?

"So many choices..." He mused to himself as he sat there. "Well, we can always do hamburgers and those mozzarella sticks." He finally said after a bit of thought with a shrug of his shoulders. "I should probably run out to the store later and go pick up some more stuff." He then added, nodding to himself.

She smiles and nods. "Alright, but you can barbecue the hamburgers while I cook the mozzarella sticks." She says to him softly and takes out both hamburger bag and takes out the mozzarella sticks bag as well. She sets the bags on the counters and starts opening up the mozzarella sticks bag.

"Sounds good to me." Jeffrey answered with a nod of his head and smiled at Esme. "Pass me the boygah meat and I'll get right on it." He added with a nod of his head before getting up to his feet once more before moving over to Esme and placed his hands on her sides. "Maybe we'll have something planned later on for desert, eh?" Jeffrey concluded with a smirk.

She smiles and passes him what he asked for. "Maybe." She says in an encourgement. She went to the stove and started heating up the pan. "Use the indoor bbqer." She says to him softly. "I dont want you to freeze your ass off outside." She says to him softly since she gotten an indoor barbecuer stove on the other side of the kitchen for when it was freezing out.

Jeffrey glanced outside and saw what the weather looked like before shaking his head. "Yeah. It looks like shit out there, what with all this crazy ass rain and all." He answered before taking the hamburger package and went over to the indoor barbecuer, tore the package open then began to form some rather large hamburger patties. Not for nothing, but he had a pretty decent appetite when it came to food, and even though he appeared somewhat lanky, he had a very good metabolism. But when it came time for something big, he wasn't one to joke around with.

Once everything was set in place, he then began to whistle a tune to himself as he worked, stopping every once and again to glance back at Esme and smile at her.

She turned the mozzarella sticks over onto the other side so it'll cook on the other side as well. She moved among the kitchen and grabbed plates. She set one by her stove and walked over to him, set the plate down for him. "Burgers go on this plate and the mozzarella sticks go on the one I have over at my stove." She says to him softly and kisses his cheek before going back over to her stove.

Once the burgers were done just the way the two would like it, Jeffrey would then place each burger onto the plate with the spatula before looking up at Esme after she kissed him on the cheek, chuckling a bit. "Alrighty. Anytime you're done with those things, come and meet me at the table then we'll eat." He said as he took hold of that same plate he was using then headed over to the table with a smile.

She smiles and starts putting the done mozzarella sticks onto a plate of there own, takes it to the table. She sits the plate down and sits down herself in her chair. "Do you want to eat upstairs or no?" She asked him softly.

"Well, we already got ourselves down here, so what say we just eat down here? Besides, I heard there's something good on the TV tonight." Jeffrey responded before taking a seat at the table then began to put together two burgers of his own.

She smiles as she listens to him talking to her and her hands were making her double burger for herself. She bit into her double burger and looked at him. "Hmm, I think we will be too busy to watch tv." She says to him softly after swallowing her bit of burger.

"With your kind of look Esme, I can understand why." Jeffrey answered with a smile and a laugh after he put together his burgers as grabbed a handful of mozzarella sticks for his own. "But just for the hell of it, let's try not to think about fucking the other brainless, eh?" He asked, laughing a little bit before smiling at her.

She let out a laugh as she listens to his words. "Alright. I'll try." She says to him softly and grabs her share of the mozzarella sticks, eats one as she sets her burger down upon her plate. "Hmm, oh yea we need drinks. Mind getting them? I'll take my tea out of the pitcher." She says to him softly. "With ice." She says to him softly.

Jeffrey snapped his fingers when he heard this from Esme after a moment then nodded at her once. "You got it." He answered before getting up from his seat and turning towards the cabinets and fetching two glasses for them and placed one glass out on the table before moving towards the refrigerator, opening the freezer door and drew an ice tray out before placing it down beside her with a smile.

"There ya go, sis." Jeffrey said before returning to his seat.

She let out a small laugh as he brought her both pitcher and ice tray. She cracked the tray so she could get the ice out. She put some ice in her glass and filled it up with tea. "Thank you." She says to him as she goes back to eating.

After he saw that Esme was done with the pitcher of tea, Jeffrey would then reach over to it and picked it up a bit before dragging it over to his side of the table then poured himself a glass as well. Once he filled the glass to the exact portion he liked, he then set the pitcher back down on the table then scooted it towards the center of them before going back to eating.

She smiled and continued to eat her food until it was al gone. She drank her tea down and took her dishes to the sink. "Do you wish to do dishes with me or let the dishwasher take over?" She asked him softly as she sets her dishes in the sink to rinise them.

Jeffrey took his time with his meal, eventually finishing it within about 20 minutes before picking up his plate and heading over to the dishwasher and opened it then stuck the plate inside. "Nah. Let the dishwasher do the work. Besides, it'll be easier on you." He answered with a shake of his head before heading back over to the table to sip at the iced tea.

She let out a small laugh and set her dishes into the dishwasher. "So it's a womans job to be in the kitchen and do all the kitchen chores including dishes?" She asked him and looks over at him at the table. She set the timer on the dishewasher sop it'll wash the dishes after adding what needed to be added, soap.

Jeffrey blinked a few times before shaking his head at Esme. "Not entirely," He began after a moment. "Besides, technology has made our lives easier, don't you think?" He added before arching an eyebrow at her. "Because without it, where would we be?" He asked again, shrugging his shoulders.

She grinned and grabbed the dry dish towel. She tossed it at him which hit him in the face. "Dont be a smart ass with me." She says to him softly as she kept the grin on her face. She walks over to him and straddle him in the chair. Her hands went around his neck and into his hair.

Back
Top Bottom