Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's Age Got To Do With It? (Blistered and Foxxy)

Jeffrey decided against telling Esme about the horrendous nightmare he had by shaking his head with a mixed look on his face. Even if he did tell her about the dream, it would only bring about more attention to himself than he already cared to have. Sighing afterwards, Jeffrey would then give his response.

"No, it's alright, Esme. It's nothing to worry your pretty little head over." He said, looking over to her and smiled at her gently.

She smiles softly and her eyes had soften at his responds. "Alright." She says to him softly. "Just rest against me. It'll pass." She says to him softly.

Jeffrey unknowingly nodded in response despite the fact that he was still somewhat shaken after the nightmare he had as indicated by the manner of which his hands were shaking. It wasn't much now, but at least it was just that: Just some horrible nightmare as a result of eating something that fucked with his mind.

Eventually, Jeffrey settled back down enough and lightly nuzzled his face into his sister's breasts and sighed quietly in comfort. "Thanks..." He said in an almost whisper like voice as he laid there with her.

"Do you want something to eat? I'm sure I can make pasta for us. It shouldnt take long. You always did like eating something after a bad nightmare." She says to him softly as she holds him against her.

"Nah. It could've been something I ate that caused it. I dunno what that would be, though." Jeffrey answered with a shake of his head as he continued to remain close to Esme. "On top of all that, I'm too comfy to move from where I am." He added with a chuckle and a smile before looking up at her.

She smiles softly and held him close to her body. "Alright, I'll cook later." She says to him softly as she starts to softly hum a lullaby in his ear as she closes her own eyes.

Jeffrey listened to the lullaby he heard emanating from Esme as he laid there with her on the bed. It was a familiar tune he had remembered listening to when he was a child, something to the tune of "Remember When The Music" by one of their mother's favorite artists, Harry Chapin. It was a gentle, soft tune he remembered listening to virtually all the time that he had often played for his sister at a concert back about a few months ago on her 21st birthday and he had learned the song enough to play it on an acoustic. On that night, as he replayed the image in his mind and after he finished the song, there was not a dry eye in the house. Everyone had thought that he was that same singer reincarnated, rising to their feet and giving him a standing ovation.

But, that was during some of their more happier moments. These days weren't so bad, but hey, it could always be better. As a matter of fact, they were. He was just too busy enough to see it coming.

But none of that mattered anymore. Here he was now, finding an odd sense of comfort within the recesses of his sister's breasts. Eventually, Jeffrey went back to sleep a few moments later as he continued to listen to the lullaby, looking a bit more relaxed this time around.

She had fallen asleep still humming the lullaby. She kept him close even though she was asleep and eventually her humming stopped. She went back to dreaming but dreamed of a different dream. She dreamt of the night her brother played the very same lullaby to her.

For the most part as Jeffrey stayed close beside Esme and sleeping rather comfortably this time, was that he had dreamt of a dreamless dream. While it might seem a bit unsettling to some, it actually brought a bit of solace to him. At least now he could at least get some rest, finally.

Unknowingly and not under his own volition, however, Jeffrey's face inched closer to Esme's breasts and nuzzled into them with a bit of affection behind it and smiled to himself as he felt the soft, plushy set of objects near his face, possibly thinking it was nothing more than just a pair of pillows nearby.

She softly stirred under her brother which caused his head to move more over her breasts and she keeps holding him close to her. She couldnt help it but keep her bother close to her body since she loves him and want to keep him in her life forever.

Once more, Jeffrey unknowingly nuzzled his face into her breasts, still under the impression that he was still facefirst in a set of pillows when he popped open one sleepy eye, instead seeing that was her breasts that were now near mere inches from his face. With a smile and a lazy but soft kiss to each breast, he would then go back to sleep, deciding against waking her up. Given the fact that this was still his older sister, it honestly felt like a lot more than that now. It honestly felt like that he had fallen for her and he didn't even know it.

She felt his lips kiss each of her breasts which her own hand went up to his face and cup his face in her hand. "Hmm, if your hungry you can wake me. I'll be happy to make you some pasta." She says to him in a soft whisper since she was still half asleep.

Even when he heard Esme speak, it would fall upon sleepy ears. Jeffrey had already gone back to sleep, but this time a little more comfortably this time around.

Hours later, Jeffrey would awaken first with a quiet moan, and opening one eye slowly to see that he had fallen asleep on Esme, his face still inches away from her breasts. A slow glance up would allow him to see the sleeping and smiling face of her still rest in peaceful dreams.

After a few minutes of waking up, Jeffrey would slowly pull away from Esme without disturbing her then sat up on the bed gently before looking over to the digital clock that sat on the nightstand. 5:40 PM... Jeffrey thought when he looked at it. We must've fucked away the morning. He shook his head afterward after thinking a little more.

Still, I don't regret it. He thought once more while looking down at the sleeping form of Esme then lightly brushed a hand across her cheek. I think, in a way or so, that she needed me just as much as I needed her. He concluded his thought before looking straight ahead and aiming his eyes towards the door.

She was still asleep when he got off her but she felt him move off her. When his eyes were on the door her body started to stretch out more and her eyes looked up at him. "Hmm, that was a wonderful nap." She says to him softly as she sits up and wraps her arms around his neck. "Are you hungry?" She asked him softly and her face softly nuzzles into his neck.

By the time he felt Esme wrap her arms around his neck the nuzzled into him, Jeffrey closed one eye then smiled gently in response. "I suppose I am." He said with a nod of his head as he spoke before reopening that same eye and looked over to her. "Wha'cha got in mind, sis?" He asked.

She smiles and kisses his collar bone. "Chicken pasta." She says to him softly and pulls her head back showing off her smile. "I'll go cook it now. Would you want some wine or soda with it?" She asked him softly since she would indeed give him some alcohol in he wanted it.

At first, Jeffrey hadn't thought much of when it came to getting something to drink, for normally, he'd prefer to get a good chug of water and that was that. But after a little bit of thought, Jeffrey lifted a hand up to his chin and itched it for a little while before he came up with his decision.

"I think a little wine might do the trick." Jeffrey answered with a smile.

She smiles at him softly and kissed him on the lips. "Alright." She say to him softly. "Why dont you come down with me and help me cook and open the wine bottle." She says to him softly.

"Do you think we can get some clothes on first?" Jeffrey answered. "I don't think we can eat with no clothes unless one of us were wanting to risk getting burned." He added, laughing a little bit before smiling at Esme.

She smiles at him. "I'm going to wear my robe but your welcome to put clothes on if you like." She says to him softly and kisses his neck. "I like it when your not wearing anything." She says to him in a sexy voice.

"Hmm... Might as well follow suit and see if I can grab a robe somewhere around here too..." Jeffrey answered her seductive tone with one of his own before turning to catch her lips in his own in a gentle kiss. "But try and hold off on that thought for now, Esme. Besides, I don't wanna risk getting too randy until after dinner." He added as he backed away from her just a bit.

She smiles at him softly. "There should be a black robe in my closet." She says to him softly as she gets up and puts on her red robe, ties it. She looks at him and smiles at him. "I'll be glad to buy more alcohol if you like it." She says to him softly.

"Now now, Esme. You gotta realize I'm not used to alcohol of any kind. So let's just take it slow tonight and test the waters and see if I like it, ya know?" He asked with a smile on his face as he then got up from the bed then walked over to the closet and found the black robe she was talking about before slipping it on over his naked form.

"I repeat, if you like it." She says to him softly and slips her arms around his waist before he tied it. "I love you." She says to him softly. "I like it better when it's not tied." She says to him softly with a pleasing smie.

"I gotcha, sis." Jeffrey answered with a smile and a nod of his head before feeling Esme's arms curl around him. In response, Jeffrey would do just the same by wrapping his arms around her in the form of a gentle hug. "I'll make sure to keep that in mind." He added before giving her robe-covered rear a light pat.

Back
Top Bottom