Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ A Summer House Party ~ (NSFW)

“If you move away from that tree I walk.”

Paige swallowed hard, eyeing him, watching his every move. Her eyes darted to her things as he held them up. His words brought on a rush of emotions. They were difficult for her to deal with. It wasn't something she was accustomed to doing. Feelings were things to be packed down, to be dealt with in other ways. Drinking. Shopping. Simply forgetting they existed by becoming busy with other thoughts and people. Those were ways she dealt with emotions. Right here, in this moment, none of those were an option.

Her fingers gripped into the bark, threatening to pull it from the tree it clung to, as she listened to his footsteps leading away. 'What am I suppose to do? Stand here naked, waiting for him to decide to come back? That's crazy. That's ridiculous. He's insane. There's no telling what could happen to me out here. Nobody knows I'm here. Nobody would hear me scream if some crazy person came walking up wanting to do who knows what to me. Do I really wanna stand here and wait for my fate?' Her fingers loosened slightly on the bark, but she did not let go. ( @greybishop ) His words came back to her again.

'He can't be serious. How long does he intend for me to just stand here? Maybe he's waiting for me to prove how fearless I am by walking back naked and through the throng of horny boys naked and vulnerable. Yeah. That's it. He wants me stripped naked. Nothing to hide behind. Everything exposed for all to see. Including him.' Again her fingers loosened, but once more his words came back to her.

She looked around. The sound of the crickets seemed deafening. It had grown stronger somehow. A lot of things had grown stronger. Her fear, her breathing, the beat of her heart, the feeling of being stripped, bared straight down to person she was behind the façade. Again she swallowed hard. 'Have I been taken for an idiot? Will he be sitting there with Deke, drinking a beer and laughing at me when I return? I told Amanda not to trust them. Damn it. I should have listened to my own advice. I let myself get drawn in. I let myself get taken by a biker. Again.' She was about to remove her hands from the tree when his words came back to her again.

“And lastly, more of my own personal rule. When we’re alone together like this, you’ll also do whatever I say, no questions asked.”

'No questions asked, and that's all that I have in my mind. Bikers take the club seriously. They take prospects seriously. They take ol ladies seriously. Is he taking me seriously?' Her lips parted, and she could hear her own breath leaving her body. "Okay. No questions asked." Her fingers gripped the tree tighter than before. "Then I'm staying right here. No questions asked."

Madison and the other girls were busy, but the blonde took a minute to talk to Fred (@CasualVelociraptor). “Yeah, Chrys is usually pretty bossy. But that’s ‘cause, well, she’s our boss y’know? And how did you know she likes Iron Maiden?” Before Amanda could answer Maddy got the younger woman a fresh beer. “Here ya go.” Then she brushed some hair back behind an ear. “Don’t worry about it sweetie. You look really cute in that. Go talk to some boys …” the blonde smiled “… or girls and have a good time.” Then Shanice called out to Madison from the other end of the bar. “I gotta go.”

---

There was no way for Paige (@AndNich123) to truly tell how long she stood alone in that clearing, unless she decided to count the passing time in her head. And even then it would have just been an estimate. In reality it was no more than five or ten minutes, but it might have seemed like five or ten hours to the naked girl. Eventually though she heard the sound of footsteps approaching through the underbrush off to her right, from a different direction than Lukas had left in. And after several long, long moments she saw … the biker step back into the little clearing.

His hands were empty now but his face was just as impassive as when he’d left. He walked straight up to her, stopped mere inches away and then looked down into her eyes. “I thought you were smart. Now I know you mean what you say too.”

Lukas’ left hand suddenly flashed up towards Paige’s face very fast ... but instead of hitting her, at the last moment his fingers snaked under her long hair and around her neck. His grip wasn’t exactly gentle but wasn’t painful either, and as his fingertips pressed into the scruff of the girl’s slender neck the best way to describe it might have been … that he was taking possession of her.

His eyes grew bright as he looked into hers for a moment and then his lips crushed down onto hers. And this time around his kiss was definitely far, far more than chaste; it seemed as if the biker was trying to suck the breath out of the girl standing before him. Soon his tongue also snaked out and instead of running over her lips, just pushed its way into her warm, moist mouth and began dancing with hers wildly, as if he was trying to swallow it and her whole. And this kiss lasted a long, long time …

When he finally pulled his head back Lukas was breathing heavily and his eyes were even brighter … but not so bright that they didn’t immediately flick down to check and see where Paige’s hands were. Then he grinned at her from inches away and caressed her smooth cheek with his right hand. “Maybe you’ll remember my name this time.” Then he looked down at her nude form. “You have a nice body. I’m gonna enjoy playing with it again.”

The biker’s fingers traced over the outside of the girl’s ear, toyed with her earlobe for a time and then grazed down her throat to finally run along one of her collarbones; his touch was light on her soft skin and she could also feel the fingers of his left hand gently massaging the back of her neck. Then his right hand brushed down over her sternum and lingered for a moment, before he began stroking the backs of his fingers up against the soft, sensitive skin that covered the bottom of her breasts; his eyes followed his hand and his grin broadened as he pushed up on her lightly, as if he was feeling how heavy her boobs were or maybe checking to see if they were real. Then one of his fingertips moved to begin circling one of her nipples, lightly tracing over her areola as he again looked her in the eyes.

“I like all the tiny little bumps you have here; they have something to do with you being able to feed a kid right? They seem so sensitive, like me touching them gets you all hot and bothered. Or maybe it’s just the side of my finger brushing up against your nipple.” He grinned. “It’s nice that your babies’ll be well fed some day.” Then he grinned even more. “You seemed to like it when I had you bent over an’ got a little rough with you, tried to … milk you a little I guess, while yer tits were danglin’ down underneath you.” His eyes twinkled in the fading light as he went on. “Maybe I’ll get a little rough with you tonight too.”

Time ticked away. Minutes. Seconds. There wasn't any way to tell. The sun continued its slow descent, allowing the fireflies to light up the sky. It was peaceful in a sense, and yet she was tense, worried about what might be coming her way. In the back of her mind, she hoped Lucas would be like a valiant knight, ready to attack any intruder that may threaten his lady. That was merely a dream world though, and she was well aware of it. In this world, in this reality, he was a biker, and she was in hopes of becoming his ol lady at best. It was a thought that drew a soft laugh from her. She dared not laugh too loud. That may give away that she was there to some would-be wanderer. No. It was far too risky. Still, she couldn't contain it.

The silence was soon disturbed, and the sounds rippled through the clearing. She turned her head, wanting to see who was approaching. It was in vain, but soon enough her question was answered. (@greybishop ) He stood there, his face giving nothing away. No emotions. No movement. Just standing there, looking at her. Had she done something wrong by staying? Did he expect her to follow, to try and find her clothes, to make some grand gesture to prove she wasn't afraid? These were questions she had already mulled over, and yet here they were again in her mind. No. It couldn't be. He was a man of his word. He had to be. A person's word had to hold worth. If not, then they proved themselves to be untrustworthy. She had to give him a chance. Otherwise, she was no better than the swarms of judgemental people that often gave bikers a bad wrap. No. She would give him a chance to prove he was a man of his word, and that some bikers could be trusted.

The silence seemed to linger, but his actions proved there was no need for words. Internally she screamed as she felt his lips against her own. It was familiar. He was familiar. She could feel her body warm at the touch of his soft lips. It wasn't a soft, gentle, or even romantic kiss. There was something carnal, something hungry, about it. She gave in to it, her tongue meeting his. Still, her hands remained on the tree, gripping the bark tighter now, nearly ripping it free.

Hit touch was intimate. She watched as his eyes followed his fingertips. There was something mesmerizing about it. He looked at her body, explored her body as if he had never seen it before as if his fingertips were his eyes. There was almost a child-like curiosity in his eyes as if he were discovering something for the first time. She couldn't help but smile, even as a soft gasp escaped her lips as his fingertips traced her nipples. He spoke of babies, and the night they had shared before. "Yes," she told him, unable to stop the word. "Maybe you will. Maybe you won't. Maybe tonight will be different. Maybe tonight we won't try to recreate that night. Maybe tonight you will be a romantic, valiant knight and rescue me from this party, from my life that I loathe. Maybe you'll whisk me away from this party to be by your side as we make our own way. Maybe. Then again maybe tonight you will be rough with me. Maybe tonight you will take me in ways that leave me a quivering, wet mess. Maybe tonight you'll have me squirting my juices all over your rock-hard cock. Maybe." She smiled broadly. "Maybe anything can happen."

Lukas grinned when the girl (@AndNich123) gasped and then laughed heartily at her comments. “I’m not some friggin’ knight babe; never have been, never will be. But you … I meant what I said before.” He glanced down at her nude body. “You’re not lookin’ all that ladylike right now, that’s for sure.” His grin broadened. “But you’ll never be some skank pass around either.” The biker suddenly stopped as if an idea had struck him; his eyes were still locked on hers, but were unfocused as if he was considering what she’d just said. Then he snapped back to the present. “I dunno either babe; you’re the one with a fortune teller on speed dial. But if you’re a good girl tonight and keep doin’ what I say, well … sure, I’ll give you a ride outta here.” His eyes suddenly became crystal clear as they bored into hers. “But as for you ridin’ with me afterwards … well, we’ll hafta see how things go between us. You have no idea where I’m headed next. And I … well, still ain’t completely sure if you can really hang.”

The biker’s hand slipped down from Paige’s breast and began idly wandering across her torso, gliding over her ribs and the soft skin of her stomach, slowly exploring and teasing as they went; despite what he’d said it seemed as if Lukas was in no hurry to be riding anywhere at the moment. Once his fingertips reached the very bottom of the girl’s belly they veered off to the side, tracing over her pelvic bone and then following the womanly flair of her hip before grazing over her upper thigh. Only after he’d explored both the girl’s legs did the biker’s fingers return to her stomach and continue their slow decent …

His first stop was to gently touch Paige’s mons, running his fingertips over that puffy little mound as if he was checking to see if she’d changed her grooming habits from the last time they’d been together. Only after Lukas’ curiosity was satisfied on that score did his hand dip lower, cupping the girl's vulva just as possessively as he’d first held her by the neck; his grip still wasn’t exactly painful, but definitely wasn’t a light caress either. His eyes were bright as he looked into hers and spoke quite calmly. “This belongs to me now, understand?” It wasn’t a question, and he didn’t wait for an answer either …

More gently the biker then ran his fingertips over Paige’s outer lips, massaging those little mounds lightly as if he was getting reacquainted with them as well. But soon enough she felt him softly tracing over her meatier inner lips, again slowly teasing and exploring as if he was checking to see just how open and wet she might be at this point. His voice was low and warm as he almost whispered to her. “Spread your legs a little more babe, so it's easier for me to play with my pretty new toy …”

( @greybishop ) His words didn't offend her. He wasn't sure if she could 'hang'. How could he possibly know? This was only the second time she had ever laid eyes upon him. There was no way either of them really knew each other or what the other was or was not capable of. So why should such a comment bother her? She simply smirked, knowing full well what her own capabilities were.

His touch was as if he were exploring her body for the first time, but they both knew that wasn't the truth. There was an inquisitive air about the way hs fingertips traced over her skin. She could almost see the curious glint within him. She found it beautiful and sweet. It was such a stark contrast with the image the biker projected. As his touch lowered further, she could feel the changes taking place not only with his touch but also within her own body. Her pulse quickened. She could feel her chest rising and falling with breaths that came faster and faster. Her teeth seized her bottom lip as his touch became more controlling now. No longer was he exploring her body. Now he was taking possession of it. His words made her hold her breath for a moment as if she could somehow check that she had heard him correctly. All she could do was nod her head. Her eyes remained focused dead ahead, afraid to look down at his actions for fear he would stop. 'Don't stop.' It was a silent thought that raced through her mind as his fingertips continued to touch her. She could feel her entire body tense as his exploration increased. She knew what was coming, and yet....when she heard those words come from his mouth, her entire body warmed. She knew what he would find. He would find her wet, ready, and wanting. So without hesitation, she shifted her body. Her eyes searched for his face. She had to see him, to look into his eyes, to see the look in his eyes when she spoke. "For you."

Lukas grinned as Paige moved her bare feet further apart in the grass, and his eyes grew as warm as his voice as he answered her. “Good girl. But who else would you do that for? You’re mine now.”

The biker stroked his fingertips over the girl’s lower lips a time or two more, then raised them to where they could both just make out – and quite clearly smell – that they were no longer dry. He chuckled. “My, my Paige. I said you’d never be a skank, but someone looks like she’s gotten all hot and bothered standing out here in the woods, so far away from everyone else. With no clothes on and her back pressed up against a tree, spreading her legs for a guy she barely knows. That almost seems kind of … slutty.” He let that word hang in the air for a moment, then smiled and gave her a quick kiss. “Fortunately though, I like girls who are … kind of slutty sometimes.”

Lukas hadn’t lowered his hand and he turned back to look at it. “What a mess.” Then he placed his fingers close to his mouth and his tongue flicked out. “Mmm, very nice. Not too tart at all. Here, see for yourself.” Without waiting for a reply the biker gently traced his fingertips over the girl’s mouth, coating them with her own juices as if they were some sort of all natural lip gloss. Then he kissed her again. “Even better. Let’s see what it can do for you lower down.” Lukas’ fingertips applied some of Paige’s juice to her hard nipples and then he sucked them clean as well. “Wow, it’s just like hot sauce; great on everything.” He paused for a second. “But a lot sweeter.”

The hand that had been holding Paige’s neck relaxed and Lukas slipped that arm behind her back and around her waist; the net effect of this change was rather mixed. On one hand her body was now being supported by his strong arm, but on the other her pelvis was now being forced outward just a bit more, exposing her vulnerable sex even further. That however seemed to please the biker and he smiled as her returned his other hand to the girl’s vulva.

Lukas’ fingertips stroked Paige’s inner labia just long enough to get wet again, then slid upwards to find the swollen little bud poking out of its hood at the top of her slit; finding that wasn’t all that difficult at this point, and his fingertips began lightly tracing around her nub as he looked into her eyes. “You’re doing really well babe. But if you want a ride outta here, there’s one more thing you gotta do for me.” He paused for a second. “I wanna see you cum. Out here, with me.” His voice was as gentle as his fingers as he continued. “And I’ll even make it easy for you, so you can relax a little. You can make as much noise as you want obviously, since no one’s gonna hear you. So if you wanna cut loose with those healthy lungs a yours, go right ahead.” His fingertips never stopped moving – slowly.

“And just to show you I can play fair, you can even take your hands off the tree. But only when you cum, understand?” The arm around her waist gave her a squeeze. “I got you, so don’t worry about falling. Easy as can be.” The biker continued to look into the girl’s eyes as he held her and his fingertips lazily circled her engorged clitoris. The arm around her back didn’t try to hold her still and she was free to move and buck her hips as much as she liked; if she did she discovered his fingers were more than willing to keep coming back to just the right spots she revealed to him. And as time passed his fingers also varied their pace and even direction, sometimes moving much more quickly and at others even gliding directly over the girl’s clit – and once again the biker seemed to follow any secrets revealed to him more than happily.

“There’s no rush babe” he whispered to her. “I missed you up on the stage, but have all night to finally hear you sing …”

Last edited:
You're mine now. The words seemed so final as if he had already made up his mind, but Paige knew better. ( @greybishop ) Lucas wasn't the kind of man you assumed anything with. He made his wants, thoughts, and certainly needs well known without any doubt. To assume anything was the wrong move, one that could certainly land a person in a predicament they did not want to be in. "No one," she answered him, softly, surprised by how breathless she already was. Slutty. She couldn't help but grin. It wasn't simply that one word that brought the smile to her face. It was everything he had said. Spreading her legs for a guy she barely knew? This wouldn't be the first time she had done that very act with him. It was ironic that they would find themselves in this same situation once again. Still, she barely knew him, and yet it was so easy to bend to his will. It was as if it was the right thing to do. When you know, you know. Those words came back to her, an explanation for so many things she had heard over the years. How do you know when you're in love? How do you know when it's time to kiss someone? How do you know if someone likes you? How do you know when it's time to make your first move? You know when you know, and she certainly knew what was happening right now was perfect.

Her lips parted from his from a kiss that ended too quickly. "Well then, I guess we're a good....fit....then," she told him as her eyes shifted to his fingertips glistening in the soft light that filtered into their space. Mesmerized she watched as his tongue sampled her nectar. A surge raced through her. It grew stronger as his fingertips traced her lips, coating them with proof of her arousal. Her scent wafted to her nose, filling her senses. His lips pressed to her own, and the taste struck her.

He was gifted with his movements, every single one planned out, orchestrated like a dance he had performed a thousand times. Perhaps he had. It was believable that he could have. Someone as attractive as he could have all the women he wanted. She began to move slightly, writhing at his touch. He knew exactly where to touch her. Maybe he remembered it from their first encounter. Maybe he was simply that good at knowing how to pleasure a woman. He wanted her to cum, and at this rate, there would be no way to hold back. She would release, showing him everything, giving him everything, but all in good time. Though her hands remained fast on the tree, her hips moved, a silent dance to the music he was playing on her body. He circled her clit, sending waves of excitement through her. Each time his fingertips barely grazed the right spot, that one spot that pushed her closer and closer to the edge. It was driving her wild, and in the back of her mind, she wondered if he knew. Her head tilted back slightly as her eyes closed slowly. She bit her bottom lip, tasting her nectar once more. The scent was still heavy in her nose. It was all spurning her forward, closer to the edge that she found herself on. As the moment drew closer still, she brought her gaze back to his. Her bottom lip still captured by her teeth, teeth that were biting so hard there would be teeth marks when she finally released her lip. Slowly it slipped from the grasp of her teeth as her mouth opened wide. Drawing in a deep, sharp intake of air she spoke. "So you wanna see me....cum....again? For you? Because of you?" Pausing she took in another deep breath of air, trying to steady her voice long enough to tell him. "I'm so..close. You have..no idea. Don't stop..what you're doing. Don't you dare..stop. I'm begging you. Please..Please," she cried out, her voice louder than she intended, so loud in fact it surprised her. "Say it again. Please. Tell me..it's ok. Tell me..so I can..cum for you. All..for you..and just you," she pleaded before a moan that surpassed her last cry of pleasure escaped her lips. "Please. Say it's okay, and I'll sing for you," she cried out, every word loud, echoing into the space around them.

Erel grew rather bored with the party scene and went around gathering whatever was left of her belongings, she stole a towel out of a bathroom and wrapped it around herself and called a cab to pick her up, once the cab arrived almost an hour later she went home.

The biker kept his eyes on the girl’s face the whole time his fingers were gliding over her sex; it seemed he was quite comfortable exploring her body solely via Braille. But somehow his fingertips kept grazing the one right spot that made her hips twitch every time; maybe the arm wrapped around her back was letting him read her. He didn’t dwell on that spot, but did keep coming back to it as she bit her lip, sucked in air and spoke in a shaky voice that was just a little too loud compared to the soft sounds surrounding them.

Lukas’ expression was focused but neutral as he watched Paige. (@AndNich123) But then a look of concern, worry even crept onto his face as he listened to her gasp out her words. His fingers never stopped moving but he did purse his lips as he replied to her. “You don’t have to beg babe, I’m not gonna stop.” His expression brightened a bit and he grinned a little before he went on. “Though asking politely, and using the magic word never hurts.”

The biker paused for a second as if he was thinking, then kept talking. “I told you there was something special about you. I still don’t know what it is, but you haven’t disappointed me yet.” Another pause. “Maybe you never will.”

He looked at her very, very seriously and then spoke to her quite clearly. “It’s okay Paige, I’ve got you. It’s okay for you to cum for me. And just for me.” His eyes bored into hers for a moment and then he planted a tender, loving kiss on the full lips that the poor girl had almost chewed through. His fingertips strayed back to that spot, giving it a little extra attention as his other hand gently squeezed her hip. “I have all night to hear you sing babe. For me, and only for me …”

The magic word. There was no magic word. (@greybishop )He was magic. His actions were magic. Still, she knew exactly what he was referring to. Her mind formulated the word. She knew it would take all her focus to be able to utter the word when the moment came, and come it would, just as certain as she too would. Her lips erupted in a smile at his words. She had no intentions of disappointing him. Tonight wasn't a separate night or their second encounter. It was a continuation of that first night. That's how things are when they're right when they're perfect. They just seem to meld, blending in seamlessly, into one brilliant moment. That was her time with him. One brilliant moment that seemed to grow hotter, more intense with each passing second.

Lucas had to have known what he was doing to her. He was an artist, and she was his canvas, being filled with the vivid colors he painted on her as he drew out each emotion, each quiver of delight, from her body. His words were heated as she felt his breath on her skin. A woman teetering on the edge, ready to tumble down an abyss of pleasure the likes of which she had only felt once before, lost what footing she had at his words. She could feel her orgasm begin to crest before washing over her body from head to toe. The warmth spread through her, and she felt the explosion of moisture between her legs. He had been the only man that ever been able to make her do that. It had amazed her that night, and tonight was no exception. She could feel her muscles tightening, and she became aware that her legs had failed her. It had to have been the strength from this man that held her up. The power in his arm around her became crystal clear. Her head rested back against the tree, her hair tangling slightly in the bark. She was aware of her awkward position, and yet she didn't care. The orgasm continued to wash over her, drawing sounds that were far louder than she would intend for them to be. She wouldn't have cared who heard. In fact, she would have wanted them to hear. Let them hear what pure satisfaction sounds like. Her toes curled, gathering up small blades of grass. It was at that moment she became aware once more that she was outside. That simple fact had escaped her. Her hands left the tree, reaching for his shoulders to find support, to find warmth, to find something she hadn't even known she was looking for. Whatever the words were to describe it, she knew she found it the moment her hands touched him. Her lips were moving. They had been moving this entire time. One word was being uttered into the darkness in between the moans of delight that rang out into the darkness. "Please. Please. Please." That magic word kept coming from her mouth as her body continued to give in to him and become his."Please. Please."

Lukas smiled as the girl (@AndNich123) tensed up and started howling like a banshee, and he kept teasing her sex lightly to draw out her peak for as long as he dared. But soon enough the biker moved his hand to just cup Paige’s vulva, exerting only the slightest pressure on her mound so she could pull away if she’d become hypersensitive. The moisture on his fingers didn’t seem to bother him in the least and as his other arm supported her he spoke to her softly. “Good girl. Get it all out.” Then he shifted his arms around so that he was embracing her while he supported her bare body on her wobbly legs, and he cradled her head against his chest while he kissed her sweaty, disheveled hair. “See, that wasn’t so hard was it?”

After spending quite some time just holding the girl and stroking her hair Lukas went on with a smile in his voice. “Now normally babe it’d be my turn, and you’d end up face down over a fallen tree while I pounded your sloppy, pretty little pussy hard. But you seem kind of tuckered out just now, and I’ve got things to do and places to be, so …” And with that the biker slipped one of his arms under hers and around her back, his other behind her knees and then simply lifted Paige up and began carrying her back to the little pond. It was slow going at first, not so much because the girl was heavy but because he seemed to be watching for tree roots and also had to turn sideways a few times, but they got there just fine; as he put her down on the old bench Paige could see her clothes, shoes and phone piled up neatly beside her.

The biker sat himself down next to the girl, wrapped an arm over her bare shoulders and seemed to listen to the distant music for a bit. Then he finally spoke up. “If you want to get out of here, I can give you a lift when I go. Drop you anywhere you like back in town.” There was a long, long pause. “Or if you want to ride out with me, that’d be cool too …”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom