Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ A Summer House Party ~ (NSFW)

Amanda was suddenly shot down from Cloud 9 and landed back on earth- hard- as Deke (@greybishop) very obviously lied and walked away. Her first instinct was to cry, but that be would letting that asshole win.

Instead, once Deke was out of earshot, she said to Paige (@AndNich123), “I only like women of any age, and older men, but no one from either group seems to like me back at all. Men like him dismiss me as a wallflower made of ‘jailbait,’ when I have so much more to offer than all of them put together. And I’d like to see that petrolhead have the discipline to train for eighty goddamn hours to ride this motherfucker”- she said and banged on the outer hull of the helicopter for emphasis- “let alone do anything more with his life than sell coke to kiddies and morons like him.”

And yet she couldn’t deny, even after Deke had stomped on her like annoying gum on his shoe for the better part of today, that she still wanted to ride on his joystick for eighty hours. And then another part of her wanted to fuck him back with a rusty piece of helicopter blade up his condescending asshole for daring to kick her to the curb in the first place.

“So no...you didn’t ‘clam jam’ me, I believe the equivalent expression is,” Amanda winked. “It’s like your other American expression... ‘sisters before misters,’ right? I think I have an idea of how to find Lucas.” And possibly grab Deke’s attention back, perhaps even make him jealous, lustful or both while she was at it.

Then she saw Madison (@greybishop) dancing and pouring drinks with only a vest covering her birthday suit at the bar and grinned evilly, her plan taking shape. “By the way,” she told Paige as they walked to the stage, “you may need to be more specific about which naked chick you’re talking about- as there are now two that people are circling.”

Inside of a few minutes, she raced through the crowd to the stage, grabbed the microphone, and then ducked behind the bar. Once Amanda did, her brain, fuzzed up by drink, decided it would be a good idea to turn on the microphone, call out, “Testing, testing, ooh la la LA” and then sent a flirty kiss and wave at the blonde and jumped onto the bar.

With that, Amanda wasted no more time. “Everyone, may I have your attention please?!” she yelled. The combination of the mic and her substantial pipes, honed from yelling over helicopter noise, made sure everyone (@xavierrol) (@Flutterby) (@Stephanie Hall), including Kami (@alona98), her best American pen pal from middle school who she spotted at the bar in an amazing, tight top, would surely hear her.

“My friend, Paige Abbott, is looking for a Lucas. Would everybody with that name please line up at the bar? Whoever the Lucas is that Paige is searching for will get to do shots off my tits!” Amanda cried and unbuttoned her suit to bring out her firm B-cup breasts. “And possibly off Madison’s too, if she agrees. This is Wings, signing out, bitches!” she then added with another wink before dropping the microphone into someone’s drink by accident and plopping down in the open bar seat next to Kami, awaiting a flood of Lucases. (Luci? She’d have to look up the plural of Lucas later, once her head wasn’t swimming.)

“Heeeeey, Kamiiii!” Amanda giggled at her sixteen year old friend, the alcohol from that first drink now well and truly in her system. “How you been, girlfriend?!” she added while craning her head back and smiling goofily as she looked at her Black friend upside down.

Last edited:
She had to admit that as ( @CasualVelociraptor ) ranted over (@greybishop ) she gained some respect for her. "Well it's about fucking time," she told her, feeling Wings wasn't really listening. How could she? She was so enraged over how he had treated her. "I did try to warn you about guys like him. They don't care about women. All they care about is pussy and their bikes. They're like teenage boys more than men. You're right. All he wants to do is sell coke to kids and give out watered-down booze at parties like this one so they can get their rocks off looking half-naked girls that they probably wouldn't know what to do with even if they did have a chance with them. He's a dog chasing his own tail Wings. He wouldn't know what to do with you even if he caught you." Still, she wasn't sure if her words were even heard, but she had to speak them. It didn't seem to matter much though, as Wings had her going through the crowd quickly. Giggling, she knew she was just along for the ride, but where was this ride going? Grabbing the mic, Paige wanted to stop her, but before she could even utter a word, Wings was calling out over the sound system. "Oh Geez, are you crazy? If this doesn't piss off one of the Sons of Anarchy, you could piss off the band. You don't' touch their shit without asking. It's an unspoken rule. That stuff costs mega cash." Paige put her hand over her face in frustration, and yet a thought began to ring through. She was trying to find Lucas. Now the entire ranch knew she was looking for him. It didn't get much better than that.

Her eyes opened wide at the offer to do shot off her tits, and then wider still when she offered up the biker babe. "You really are crazy," she shouted. Though she knew if there was anyone there named Lucas, he would be coming to them, she still felt the urge to do something. Wings was going to get herself in trouble at the rate she was going. She needed coffee. She needed....a friend before the wrong person grew angry with her and she met some kind of trouble the likes of which Paige didn't want to imagine. "Come on Wings. No more beer for you tonight. I think we need to try and find you some coffee or just maybe push you into the pool to sober you up a little. Dang girl. One beer and you're loopy as fuck. You can not hold your liquor," she laughed. She glanced over to the mic in the drink as she put a hand on Wings' shoulder to try and make sure she didn't fall off the seat. "Yeah, we're so fucked now." Glancing over to the biker babe, she asked, "You don't happen to have any coffee around here or something to sober this one up with do you?"

“In my defense, I’ve never had any before,” Amanda grinned and whispered in Paige’s (@AndNich123) ear some more. “And it wasn’t just the one. I found my dad’s secret mini-fridge in the helicopter for clients while I was getting changed, and gave myself some teeny tiny liquid courage for something that will now never happen.”

“Anyway,” Amanda sighed, then leaned back and cleared her throat to add, “I don’t care how much trouble I get in. We had to make some waves to find Lucas, so that’s what I did, I’d do it again in a heartbeat, and I’ll take the blame for anything they want to accuse me of. I want to be your friend, Paige, and that’s the kind of thing that friends- real friends- do.” That’s what heroes did in all the stories she’d gotten lost in as a lonely child, anyway, and the great Norse myths featuring strong gods and goddesses fighting back chaos, giant snakes encircling the world, and legions of terrifying frost giants. “And even though I never got to do this in person, that goes for you too, Kami!” (@alona98)

“Make that coffee extra strong, Maddy, so I can dance for you all night,” Amanda then proclaimed to Madison (@greybishop), standing up and giving a sashay of her hips for what she hoped would be Madison’s entertainment, as she imagined the biker’s excellent breasts spilling free of her tight vest. And then the Luci came- five in all- appealing to Paige to be her Lucas.

Last edited:
There was an odd expression on Madison’s face as first Paige (@AndNich123) and then Amanda (@CasualVelociraptor) asked her for coffee; it might’ve been because she was drunk, or still surprised by the show Amanda had put on. Or maybe it was just that no one had ever asked her for coffee before. In any event her eyes focused a bit as she smiled and replied. “We don’t have coffee but I can get you a Red Bull. Just wait a sec.” And with that the blonde turned and went into the kitchen …

---

As Deke walked back to the farmhouse he heard some wasted chick yelling into what must have been the band's mic. That didn't surprise him in the least, at least until he walked in and saw Chrystal, Shanice and Madison by the kitchen door behind the bar; Shan had an arm wrapped around Maddy's shoulders, and Chyrs had a hand firmly latched onto Shan's other arm. All three women started talking to the biker at once, and after a few seconds of that noise Deke barked out "Quiet!" then looked at Chrystal; "What the fuck happened?" The older woman gave him a Reader's Digest version of Fred's little stunt and then, before he could answer, Shanice also piped up. "I'm sorry Deke, I was in back getting more cups." Shan glared at Amanda as she went on. "You want me to fuck her up?"

As amusing as the idea of watching Shan carve SLUT into Fred's forehead was, while the young pilot was held down by Chrys and some of the other old ladies out back, Deke looked at Madison instead. "So you’re okay darlin'?" That was when the biker noticed Maddy actually seemed to be the calmest person there, though that could've been because she was also the drunkest.

"Sure Deke, she didn’t even grab my ass. You know that happens all the time." Which was absolutely true; Madison was a sweetie at heart and most everyone in the Chapter liked her, but she was definitely a trouble magnet. Then the blonde went on. "It's okay, really. I like her. She's cute;" Deke, Chrys and Shan all said "Her?" at the same time, and Maddy giggled. "Yeah, I like nerds. My first girl was in the chess club at school. Though I didn't play chess with her ... I played with her chest!" The blonde looked at the people standing around her, then started to explain; "Get it? I don't know how to play chess, but I did play with ..." Shanice cut Madison off with a gentle "We get it Maddy" and then looked at Deke.

It was no big secret to the biker that Madison sometimes liked to swing both ways; Billy didn't have a problem with that, which meant Deke and the rest of the Chapter didn't either. And that sort of thing could come in real handy from time to time, which gave the biker an idea. But before getting to that, he had a few other things to cover. “It’s okay Shan, not your fault, you were workin’. And she didn’t touch Maddy, an’ no dude’s gonna be doin’ shots off her unless they’re wearin’ colors, right Madison?” The blonde nodded her head real fast as Deke smiled and took the can of Red Bull from her. “Good girl. And as for the mic, it’s the band’s (@xavierrol) not ours, so it ain’t our problem; they don’t got another one, they don’t get paid.” After a short pause the biker went on. “So, here’s what we’re gonna do …”

---

After making sure Maddy and the others had understood, especially Maddy, Deke walked over to the bar and handed the Red Bull to Paige; as he looked at her and Fred, he made sure he had his friendly biker smile plastered onto his face. “Here you go.” Then he went and leaned against the wall to wait, and watch what came of Fred losing what was left of her weird little Swedish mind. Who knew? Maybe the dude Paige was looking for would come walking right up to her, and he wouldn’t have to worry about getting hold of his brother Lukas after all …

Last edited:
Trey got more comfortable with Erel @Flutterby as Chase did whatever he was doing. "Yea, Chase is a good guy, I've known him damn like 5 years now and we've been travelin' together along with my brother. We tend to share a lot." He said, as if suggesting a variation on her desired encore. "I'm the drummer, my brother sings and plays guitar."

Having struck out with his request to the nearly naked biker chick @greybishop Chase returned to Erel and Trey about the time somebody started screeching into the band's sound system. "What the..." Trey said as both of them looked to see their expensive cordless mic get dumped into someone's drink. Not that they didn't have more, but the things weren't cheap and it would cut seriously into their profit for this gig.

Chase and Trey made a bee line for the girl that had junked their mic @CasualVelociraptor and it wasn't for tit shots. They just managed to beat the crowd to the bar. Chase was the more vocal of the two. "What the fuck girl, you just trashed our shit, who the hell do you think you are?" Chase demanded

At least twenty guys, maybe a lot more, all claiming to be Lukas showed up at the bar ready to tits shots. It was having the makings of an ugly scene and would probably be a good time for the band to start playing again. Except that 2/3 of the band was pissed and wanting to be paid for their damaged mic.

For Trey, it didn't seem like the time to tell Paige his real name actually was Lucas.

Something deep inside Fred wanted to slap the biker for just coming up to her and casually handing her a Red Bull. But instead, she thanked Deke (@greybishop) politely and drank it all down before realizing it tasted like cough syrup mixed with sugar.

“Thank you and Madison again for getting me something, Deke. I do feel a little better now,” Amanda sighed. Of course, now she was also feeling incredibly embarrassed at making a fool out of herself in front of Kami (@alona98) and Paige (@AndNich123), when she was normally not a girl who got into trouble like this. Not to mention ruining the band’s microphone, getting a crowd of identically named guys leering at her, and embarrassing Madison. All of this could have been avoided if she’d just flown back home right away, or better yet stayed home. She’d wanted to be liked, not notorious.

But this was her mess, and she was trying her best to clean it up while not sounding like a space alien. “I’m not being picky; you didn’t have anything else, so that’s fine. But I just have no idea how anyone in America likes Red Bull. More importantly,” she gulped, “please do tell Madison that I’m sorry if I got her into any trouble, and that I’d like to, um...hang out with her sometime. You know, talk and...stuff.” Her motor mouth almost added that Deke should send a compliment on Madison’s body from her but thankfully her sanity did prevail.

What that stuff was would be up to Madison. But she had caught some of the backroom conversation about a girl in a chess club; if she wasn’t hearing things this could be a good sign. And if Madison was the one to finally pop her top and let all the pressurized estrogen in her shaken soda bottle out, so much the better, because perhaps she could stop being so overwhelmed by erotic tension and actually act normal again for once.

Then the band members (@xavierrol) stepped up to her, and after gulping and sitting up like she’d just gotten detention (which, again, not something she’d ever gone through), Amanda threw up her hands and said, “Look, that was a total accident, I swear. I have some cash on hand; just tell me what the mic cost and I’ll pay you back.” And in fact, she did...back at the helicopter, where Paige had paid her.

“Thank you,” Kami said as she took the drink from the lady at the bar before turning around just in time to see her long time pen pal friend jump on stage and lowkey make a fool of herself
Oh no oh no was the only thing going through the back of her head as the older girl made a promise of boob shots for information.

“Hey, Mandy.” Kami greeted her drink friend (@CasualVelociraptor) “I’ve been well umm let’s get you some water and sober you up. And I’d do the same for you minus the boob shots.” She turned around and found the same lady that gave her the beer…
“Excuse me, do y’all have any water bottles back there? And if so may I have two, please and thank you.” Kami asked politely only to see the band make their way over to Mandy and basically yell at her about the mic she ruined. She watched as her friend threw up in her hands “can you make that three water bottles.”

“Aye, she’s sorry about what she did and she is also very fucking drunk, and at the moment sick...so here’s some money for the mic if it ain’t enough let me know at this number (@xavierrol) (hands the lead her card) and I’ll get you the rest now can you please let me clean her up.” Kami stated leaving no room for any fuss as she grabbed Mandy by her arm and lead her away from the puke and towards the bar “we have to work on your alcohol consumption because one cup and a shot has you out baby girl we can’t have that.”

Right on cue, the band showed up, and they were rightfully angry. It didn't take a genius to figure out they would be. Their expensive equipment was now a garnish in a discarded drink. As ( @alona98 ) Kami explained how drunk she was, she simply nodded and waited for her to finish. "So the body shots on ( @greybishop ) her tits is off the table for anybody named Lucas. Trust me, she does not speak for her. She's with the MC. So the only people speaking for her better be wearing colors. I'm pretty sure of that." Turning to look at Maddy, she mouths "I'm sorry."

Taking a step back from Amanda, she thought about leaving her with Kami and heading back towards the house. The guys that had shown up were clearly not the ones she should be looking for. It was difficult to explain, but somehow she just knew it. There wasn't one single thing about them that clicked, that made her want to know more. People use the expression when you know, you know. Well, nothing could have been true about this situation.

"Look, I'm gonna take a walk around for a minute or two. You stay here with your....your friend. Okay? Sober up some more. You need to." With that, she turned, not giving the girl a chance to follow her.

(I'm going to assume Amanda 'threw up her hands' and not the up on her hands.)

As Chase's temper was once again taking over, Trey was left holding the collar Chase handed him along with the length of chain. Trey turned to Erel (@Flutterby ) "I think this is meant for you, but..." Trey thought the idea was pretty hot himself but he wasn't exactly sure what Erel would do if he tried to put it on her. If she wanted nothing to do with it, she might be well advised to slip away while Chase was distracted, with or without Trey, who seemed rather fetched with her, but it could just be her big nude tits bouncing about.

Chase was having nothing with Kami's (@alona98 )attempts to pay him off. "It was her stupidity, she should pay it." Chase said, his temper not enough to keep his eyes from taking in every curve of Kami's hot body. Once he got his eye full of Kami, he got back to the matter at hand, it was clear he was devising a plan. He grabbed Amanda (@CasualVelociraptor ) by the shoulders and faced her towards the crowd of horny wanna be Lucas'. "Here's the deal, show ID that your name is Lucas and get your shot. No ID, it'll be $5 to get your shot from this nice young, though admittedly small, tits." He then whispered into Amanda's ear.

"Once we have our $200 I'll split the pot with you."

As Paige (@AndNich123 ) prepared to make her exit it was another moment for her to run into someone. This time it was Austin, he wasn't a Lukas but once he steadied her from their collision and got a look at her he caught her eyes with his. His expression suggested he had been looking for her all his life but didn't know it. "Are you ok?" He asked, forgetting all about the mic.

Erel appraised Trey at his implication of sharing her , she was thinking about being with two guys and it made her a little excited. She started to comment to Trey about it when a woman started squawking from the stage about some guy named lucas and offering tit shots.

She followed the two guys as they ran towards the stage and watched as Chase yelled at her. When Trey held up the collar and length of chain desire lit her eyes and she grinned. " It's been awhile since I wore a collar for a man, but I am game. " She stated with a little bit of a lick of her lips trying to imagine what might happen. @xavierrol

Trey was surprised at Erel's (@Flutterby )agreement, he hadn't really known many girls and none as sexually bold as Erel. His hands were actually shaking a bit as he fumbled with the collar, the chain falling limp to the floor as he worked to open up the heavy buckle. Finally getting it open he carefully wraps it about Erel's throat. "Is that too tight?" He asks with more concern than one might think for a guy putting a dog collar on a naked girl he just met. The chain hung between her large breasts and would likely feel cool against her bare skin.

As Chase noticed Erel with the collar he decided to append his offer. "And at this end of the bar, for $10 you can take your shot off some real knockers." He said with a laugh as the crowd's eyes shifted towards Erel. "Buy your shot in the middle from our lovely biker girls, then bring it to either side with your ID or cash." Chase wasn't the natural showman that Austin was but when it came to sexy humiliation of sluts he had a certain talent. He then slid behind Amanda (@CasualVelociraptor ) and tore open her pilot blouse, buttons scattering on the floor. He then tugged the ruined garment down off her shoulders, exposing her B-cups. He bunched up the blouse and used it to bind her elbows back and together which helped thrust her tits out towards the crowd. "Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll!" He yelled as the girls behind the bar got inundated with requests for shots.

Trey positioned Erel opposite Amanda, a queue formed for each fairly quickly.

Amanda appreciated the effort by Kami (@alona98) to get her away from the situation she’d stepped herself in, but then waved goodbye to Paige (@AndNich123) and accepted her fate as she was tied up and her breasts freed. Still, she thought that perhaps there was another way she could make it up to the band...

And in order to do so, she looked up at Chase (@xavierrol), bit her lip softly, and gulped before asking, “Are you sure I can’t just pay you? I have cash in my helicopter. And I can do...other things to make it up to you as well if you go with me.”

Erel would shiver in delight at the feeling of the collar on her neck . The cool chain between her breasts felt heavy and cool. She played with the chain a moment before answering Trey. " It's just fine Trey, it feels nice. "

When Chase offered up the titty shots and all eyes turned to her she blushed a bit stammering " uh what? Not..not me right?" as Trey moved her to be in the line of girls to have shots taken off of she watched wide eyed as the people lined up.

"You wanted to be the center of attention, well you got your wish." Chase told Amanda as the first non-Lucas handed him a $5 bill. With Amanda's hands bound behind her back the boy were left to squeeze and feel Amanda's now exposed breasts. Pressing them together enough for a friendly helper, usually the next boy in line to wedge the shot between her orbs. Of course they took plenty of opportunities to fondle and play with her tits, at least until the next guy got impatient. Then their faces went to her tits, licking and rubbing until the shot glass spilled over into their mouths or as often happened spilled down Amanda's chest and belly. Of course no one wanted to waste any liquor so they 'licked her' from tits to panties to chase it.

Trey didn't hold Erel's arms behind her back so she was free to help her 'patrons' if she wanted. Of course nothing would stop her from putting them behind her back, though with Trey steadily getting closer, his arousal pressing into her back, it would be a bit of a squeeze, though he certainly wouldn't mind. He looked over her shoulder to watch as the anxious guys and a few girls used her impressive tits for a drinking game.

In many cases, these were the guys who hadn't been able to bring a girl to the party, so they weren't exactly the top picks, but they had cash and were horny so the boys in the band didn't worry too much about it. Everyone deserved to get some tit at a party like this. Liquor sales were picking up so he didn't think the bikers (@greybishop ) would mind too much, though they were skimming a fair amount of cash from the drunken teens.

Erel helped a few guys by holding her tits together and pushing them up. When she felt Trey behind her she turned around and smiled over her shoulder at him , she wanted to fuck Chase some more but Trey was hot too.

She reached her left arm behind herself to lightly touch Trey through his pants.
Her eyes held a question but she didn't ask it. She decided to tease him a bit until he can't help himself. She rubbed her naked ass against his body She whispered to him. " Wanna have some fun? I can make you cum here in front of everyone." She grinned again and rubbed her hand across his bulging erection.

“L-looks like somebody else got their wish, too,” Amanda groaned in an attempt to distract herself with a joke as she looked at Erel (@Flutterby) and saw that Danny was paying Trey (@xavierrol) $10 for a tit shot off of Erel’s rack, apparently wanting to go another round with her after the amazing blowjob.

And so she took a page out of Erel’s book and began feeling up Chase’s crotch with what little reach her hands could make behind her, in an attempt to get him to take her alone so that she could minimize her embarrassment. Meanwhile, a girl with fiery red hair approached and carefully applied lipstick as she grinned and handed Chase a fiver, and Amanda could swear that she could feel her pussy lips throbbing, and worried that the girl would make her cum in front of everyone.

She had wanted to be popular, it was true, and that would guarantee it!

But she never used to care what anyone thought. Always self assured, calm, strong, “brilliant like your mother.” If only her mother could see her now...not to mention her father would probably ground her for thirty years. Oh, oh, ohhhh- the sucks on her nipples from this girl were now distracting, and causng her to rub Chase’s bulge more- what had she been thinking? Why hadn’t she stopped her father from leaving for America? Now any semblance of innocence she had was being eaten by this country, and all because she’d wanted friends, wanted to be liked, to be loved, to have a biker take her in his arms, to help a girl who probably wouldn’t have given her the time of day if she didn’t chauffeur them.

Deke watched the scene unfolding before him with a little grin on his face. He had to admit he liked the guy from the band’s (@xavierrol) style; the collar and leash on the purple haired chick (@Flutterby) was a particularly nice touch, and the biker had told Shanice lending them to the band had been fine. Purple hair seemed to mostly be enjoying herself, which didn’t surprise Deke given what he’d seen of her so far, but Fred (@CasualVelociraptor) looked like another story; she’d been abandoned by her friend Paige (@AndNich123), and the black chick in the red top (@alona98) she’d been talking to seemed too stunned to do anything to help her. Of course it might've also been that red top was smart enough to realize if she opened her mouth, guys might end up doing shots off her jugs as well – which'd probably’ve looked nice, kind of like a layer of creamy chocolate in an ice cream cake. In any event Deke really didn’t give a shit about any of the girls and was happy to see Fred learn the error of her ways, though he did want to make sure things didn’t get any crazier right in front of him; that wouldn’t be good for future business. If anyone was gonna pull a train or get raped that’d have to happen outside in the dark somewhere, where he could be ‘unaware and therefore not responsible for his guests behavior’ as the lawyer’d told them. Glancing around he saw all the commotion had drawn Two and a few other prospects inside; they mostly looked bored by the little teeny bopper titty show but knew the drill and were hanging around in case any drunk guys’ needed their heads cracked.

As he looked around Deke also realized Paige had disappeared completely; it seemed none of the guys who’d shown up were the dude she was looking for, which meant his brother Lukas might somehow still be the one. So once the show was over and he’d seen what became of little Freddy, he resolved to go in search of some more fucking reception to see if his text had gone through …

“Um...uh...hey, Deeeeke,” Amanda groaned as the redhead finished licking her tits and she got a bit of a breather from the situation. (@greybishop) “Did you find any other Lucases? I certainly did,” she joked. “And how’s Madison? Good? Did you give her my message?” she gulped, trying to act casual, like she wasn’t basically naked in front of him. The message being the one asking if Amanda and Madison could hang out later. Amanda wasn’t even making pursuing Madison her highest priority right now; she just needed some other woman she could look up to to sort out all this confusing shit.

Deke struggled to keep his expression friendly as Fred (@CasualVelociraptor ) appealed to him and the biker thought “Christ this girl is an idiot.” But he was used to lying and thought he sounded pretty supportive when he responded. “Madison’s fine pumpkin. But who she hangs out with and what she does on her next break is up to her; she’s kind of busy selling booze to all your new admirers right now. But I’ll let her know you said hey.” The biker made himself look a little sad, as if he actually empathized with Fred’s plight. “So right now, why don’t you just concentrate on payin’ off your debt to the band (@xavierrol) for their mic. The quicker you make ‘em happy, the quicker they’ll go back to singing.” Deke eyed purple hair (@Flutterby) in her collar and chain as he went on to himself; “Or whatever else it is they want to do on their breaks.”

Trey used on hand to collect money and the other to help squeeze Erel's (@Flutterby )tits as her other hand was busing playing with his cock through his pants. The whole situation making his balls ache with a need to shoot some cum somewhere. "You wouldn't?" He said with a tone that suggested he knew she very well would and was already well on her way. He was rock hard and ready to blow but he had another set to perform and though no one could see his crotch behind the drums he would know. He wasn't going to cum in his own pants. He stuffed the wad of cash into his pocket, Erel was quite popular, then undid his pants and dropped his drawers. He eased up onto a bar stool with his pants and boxers around his ankles and pulled the already naked Erel up and onto his cock. "Fuck yea, you feel so good." He told her as his cock drove deep into her pussy as he lowered her full weight into his lap. About $30 worth of free tit shots were had while Trey was oblivious to everything but Erel's warm wet pussy around his shaft. He didn't have much leverage on her but with a bit of movement on her part, he wasn't going to last long.

Chase, having cum in Erel back at the pool and given Amanda's (@CasualVelociraptor ) far less skillful attention, was able to resist the impossibly young helicopter pilot manipulation of his joystick. He was plenty hard, watching the action and she wasn't a bad looking bitch. He was more focused on collecting money though he had easily lost track after about $100 and he knew Trey should have nearly twice that, assuming he remembered to collect it. Trey's biggest problem with girls was he tended to fall for anyone who would fuck him, and seeing he was balls deep into Erel already, he doubted he was still on the job as far as collecting money went.

Erel was busy stroking Trey and having strangers take shots off her tits some of them even sucking them a bit. When Trey unzipped, moved her to his lap and down on his hard shaft she gasped and moaned which made more people get in her line, she moved her body up and down on the hard cock embedded into her. She was loving the way he felt inside her. If he was anything like Chase it wouldn't take long .

She rode his lap moaning and held her tits together while a butch girl held up a $20 bill and proceeded to place it in Erel's hand before she took a few shots off of Erel and sucked both her breasts as long as the line behind her let her.
@xavierrol

Deke (@greybishop) was right. Amanda just needed to remain calm and she would get through all this, just as she had when hunting reindeer, just as she had fighting off wolves that circled her and her father’s cabin. It was just so hard to do so for her now because these people were far trickier, more devious, more dangerous than any animal, and so she’d forgotten how to resist all their attacks.

Luckily, though, she managed to regain some semblance of composure with the fading of the alcohol, and was able to close her eyes and just endure- maybe even start to enjoy a little- the nipple licking. It also made her acutely aware of a guy attempting to push two fingers down her panties.

“Hey! That’s not part of any deal, paid or otherwise,” she tried to explain calmly but incredulously, squeezing her thighs until he removed his fingers.

“Well, new deal. What’s it gonna take to get your cherry, baby? $100? $1000?”

“Well, it’s your funeral,” Amanda cried, then ripped apart the blouse that was tying her hands back with adrenaline from her pent up frustration and gave a good, solid punch to the guy’s noggin.

She was worried that the bikers or the band would have her head for this, but all that happened was that the drunk idiot tried to take another swing at her, only to meet her foot in his crotch and then a knee to his head as she saw red. This caused him to double over in pain.

“Wings! Wings! Wings!” a bunch of the audience members cheered as they threw $5, $10, $20 bills at her, impressed by her fighting skills. All of that money, of course, went to the band.

She swiftly plopped what she collected in front of Chase (@xavierrol), said, “This should be more than enough. Let me know if there’s anything else I can do for the band another time” and let him go. Meanwhile, the audience’s attention turned back to the antics of Erel (@Flutterby), and their prying eyes were finally off her for once.

Now she rose from the chair triumphantly, quietly clenching her fists like a victorious Valkyrie, the raven tattoo on her back flexing along with her muscles. With that, she approached Deke once again, this time nonchalant about being in only her panties for him to peruse.

“So you thought you’d get rid of me that easy, huh?” Fred now winked at him. With some remaining confidence from her buzz tempered by her usual calm exterior, she then clearly, calmly and directly addressed him. “Deke, hopefully we can put any weirdness that was at the helicopter behind us and start afresh. But right now I don’t have anything else to wear for the time being, as I didn’t think I’d be here for more than a few hours at a time when I left. Do you, or one of the Old Ladies have some clothes I could borrow for the night, please?”

Last edited:
Chase was satisfied he had enough cash to buy several mics and let Amanda go run off and do whatever it was she did. It was pretty funny seeing her kick that guy in the balls, he would be careful around the crazy bitch if she ever returned. But she was Deke's problem now and it was time to get playing. "Come on loverboy, and bring our new pet to the stage when you're finished." Chase told Trey as he left for the stage to get ready to play.

Erel (@Flutterby ) was right about him not lasting long. He could feel himself getting close and when the butch girl worked over Erel's big fat nipples he nearly lost it. Seeing how much the girl enjoyed Erel's body gave him an idea. "Taste her clit." He suggested and the girl didn't need much more encouragement than that. Seeing the way she went down on Erel he added "My balls too while you're down there." Moments later he erupted inside of her as he felt the butch chick suck on his sack. He stroked a few thrusts up and into her before pushing her down off his lap. He tugged on her chain until her face was at his still wet cock, feeding it to her to clean him up. "Get your ass in the air." He told her while butch chick licked the cum leaking from her oozing cunt and rimmed her ass.

Deke nodded when Fred came over to him. “Well now pumpkin, ain’t you somethin’. Not just a chopper pilot, but an expert at kung-fu fightin’ too. And you’re inked like a Viking on top o’ all that. Very impressive.” He gave her a friendly grin. “And sure, I think we can find some fresh clothes for ya. Though it’d probably be best if one of the other girls helped you with that;” he glanced down at the young pilot's perky breasts as he made that comment, then looked over towards the bar, beckoned at Madison and soon enough the blonde was standing with them. “Hey Maddy, Fred here is the one I was tellin’ you about; a regular Pippi Longstocking. She needs some new clothes; why don’t you take your break early an’ help her out?” Madison nodded as she replied; “Sure thing Deke, whatever you say.” Then the biker turned back to Amanda. “Once Maddy’s taken care of you we can talk again; fair enough pumpkin? But right now, I really have to go take care o’ some business.” Deke grinned at the two women then made his way out of the farmhouse, passing the purple haired chick (@Flutterby) getting it on with one of the guys from the band (@xavierrol) as he did; the band guy was pushing things but that was musicians for ya, and purple hair had asked for it so the biker didn’t really care and just walked on by.

The blonde smiled at the young Swedish girl. Madison was a little older and taller, and quite a bit more buxom as well, but at this point both women were wearing next to nothing; Maddy still had on just her vest, which covered her ribs, shoulders and back, and Fred was in her panties. Madison giggled; “I’ve never met a girl named Fred before. Are other girls in Swedeland named that? It’s cute. But where’s your friend Pippi?” Maddy looked around the crowded room. “Did she leave?”

Shrugging, Madison turned her blue eyes back towards Amanda. “That was so bad ass, seeing you do all those shots and then take care of that guy like that. And yeah, we got some extra clothes upstairs; I think we can find something cute that’ll fit you.” Then Maddy lowered her voice a little. “And if you want, maybe we can party a little too, it looks like you’re good at that. Deke said I was doin’ a good job tonight, an’ gave me a present.” The blonde frowned a little before she went on with a pout. “Most nights I’d go up with one o’ the other girls, but they’re all busy and Shanice is no fun anymore.” Madison’s features brightened as she finished talking. “So do you want to come upstairs with me Fred?"

Riding Trey's lap Erel feels the Butch woman tasting her clit she involuntary spasmed. Trey came in her much quicker than she anticipated and she was left wanting again. @xavierrol

Erel licked Trey clean then gasped in surprise as the butch chick cleaned her up and rimmed her ass. Never had a woman touched her in such a way and she wasn't sure what she thought about it.

She stood up once she was allowed to and let out a soft sigh of frustration now she understood more what some of her fuck boys went through when she didn't let them cum for hours.

Back
Top Bottom