Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ A Summer House Party ~ (NSFW)

Stephanie Harrison

Rebel Daughter
Currently Somewhere In Northern California.
fBhCkJO.jpg

There was a place several miles out of town where the high school and college kids knew was a place to party. It was dubbed 'The Ranch' as the house was surrounded by acres of pasture as the place used to be a dairy farm. It seemed there was always something going on there even in the quiet times. If you needed some weed or other substances, it was likely available at the ranch. The house was one of those large old farmhouses that was built for a big family. It had a large dining and parlour area, a galley kitchen, and several bedrooms upstairs. If there was a downside to the place, it would be there was only one bathroom in the upstairs hallway. There was an old outhouse near the old milking shed, but the club did keep a few portable toilets here and there.

The advantage of this place as far as the kids were concerned was that it was well outside of town in the next county and there were no nearby neighbors, so noise was never a problem. The place was now owned by a local motorcycle club, and though it wasn't their main clubhouse, there were always a couple members around to run 'business'. It was suspected that the bikers had some sort of deal with the County Sheriff where for a few dollars, 'What happens at The Ranch, Stays at the Ranch'. As long as things didn't get too out of hand , the place was left pretty much alone. A few anemities that the bikers had added to the place was a fullsize swimming pool and a large back deck, and further out in the field where an old barn used to be, they had built an open-air stage. Bands would play there and the lush grass made for a great area to either lounge or dance.

Getting to the place was also interesting. County Highway 88, commonly called Big Rock Road, ran between properties, and the original driveway to the Ranch had washed out and wasn't replaced when the state repaired the damage. To access the place, one had to be very watchful and know that a shrouded dirt track through the old barbwire fence that led into a grove of oak trees was the driveway. The rusty mailbox on the fencepost with the number 42 on the side was the only indicator that there was actually a driveway there. Adding to the confusion, the actual Big Rock Road was State Highway 41, several miles east of this road. The County road was oficially named 'Rock Road' and it was a common mistake for people to enter the wrong name into their GPS. The fact the rock at the turnoff where the two highways split was quite big, giving the name to the main highway, there were several 'smaller' rocks along the County road. Confusing I know, but it played to the advantage of the Ranch and keeping it generally obscure.

Another oddity about the Ranch was mobile phone reception was intermittant and erratic at best, and that was only if you had AT&T and were in the attic rooms by the window. Usually it was a 'no service' area. Sometimes a 'sweet-spot could be found if one wandered about the pasture, but they never seemed to be in the same places from day-to-day.

The weather had been hot and humid for the last few days. On this particular August Friday in 2018, it was no different. It was like a storm was brewing but it never seemed to materialize. So the kids did what they did on summer days before the school year started... Party! At the ranch that morning the bikers made ready for a big bash. There will be kegs outside in an icebath and a bar set up in the kitchen where all sorts of intoxicants could be aquired. As usual, word of the party got out in various ways, and it had the making of being a wild one...

As the sun westered, the temperature peaked at 99° which was nearly unbearable when the humidity was around 88%. Sticky was the word that described it. Already some earlybirds were arriving at the party looking for some relief in the pool. A car here and there would pull into the field from the Oak grove where the driveway emerged, and they tended to park randomly. How many people would eventually show up was anyone's guess, but if the past was any indication, it could number around a hundred...

OOC - Feel free to post your arrival or if you are already there at the house. Hopefully I set the scene well enough.
Summer Party Character Thread - Anyone interested in joining can post a character here before posting in-character in this thread.
Summer Houseparty OOC Chatter Thread - Please use this thread for any OOC (Out-Of-Character) talk. Let's keep this thread limited to IC (In-Character) posts.
Summer Party Interest Thread - Provided for reference.

Earlier that Day...

The night was really hot and stuffy, and the power had gone out sometime in the night. It was likely due to all the air-conditioners running… Stephanie sat up in bed finding she had slept on top of the covers. Her silk slip she had worn as a nightdress was soaked and stuck to her sweaty body.

“Mom, when did the power go out?” she called out, not sure if her mom would hear her. It was just a habit of hers being an only child to a single mother. She sighed and got up to head to the shower. went to dig through her closet to find summer clothes. Finding one dress she had used as an outer layer once earlier in the year, she got it out and put it on. It was a silk halter minidress that fit comfortably. It would do for this hot muggy day, she put it on with a matching g-string and slipped her sandals on.

It wasn’t long before her friend Stacy called, wanting to go to the lake. It was a good idea so Stephanie packed her orange and yellow tye dye string bikini to put on to go swimming.

It would have been best if they had drunk water through the day instead of the Pabt’s, but it was what Stacy had filled the cooler with. After swimming, Stephanie put her dress back on and settled on a blanket in the shade. The girls had been drinking all day since ten in the morning, and their beer ran out as the afternoon grew long. They were about to pack up and go when a guy came over chasing a frisbee. Stephanie caught the wayward disk and held it out to him as he came running up.

“Great catch!” he said to Stephanie who smiled and blushed. He was shirtless, wearing only jeans and runners, and was quite handsomely built with some tatts. He started to turn to throw the frisbee but paused and looked at Stacy and Stephanie and smiled. “You ladies want to play?” he asked. Stephanie smiled and looked to Stacy, and then said, “We have been here since this morning so we’re going back into town to get something to eat.” The guy threw the frisbee to his friend and turned back to Stephanie. “Ok, um, anyway, if you would like to go to a party, there is one out on Big Rock Road at what is known by some as ‘the ranch’. You are welcome to come.”

“We’ll think about it.” Stacy said, not looking real interested. Stephanie though smiled and the guy nodded to her. “The party as at 42 Big Rock Road. It’s the only place out there. The driveway is shrouded by a grove of oaks, but it goes on through to the house about a quarter mile. A nice secluded old place overlooking a pasture. Hope to see you then!” Stephanie nodded and said, “Ok, thanks!”

He turned just in time to see the frisbee approach and he took off running to catch it. Stephanie waved to the guy and his friend as Stacy dumped the water from their empty cooler, then they walked back to Stacy’s car so they could head to town to eat something.

After they had tacos and water from a food truck, Stephanie talked Stacy into going to this party, and they drove quite a way out east of the city. The party was supposed to be at a big old farmhouse. The trouble was there were two ‘Big Rock’ Roads. The GPS wanted them to turn into someone’s driveway, but not the right address and there were no oaks. After turning around, Stephanie guessed that a dirt track into some trees may be where the place was? “Turn in here Stac… I think this is it.” Stephanie said. Stacy turned and slowly went down the track. They drove up a way and thought it would be a dead end, but once they got past the trees, they could see the house. There were cars parked everywhere around the field and they could hear music playing. Stephanie and Stacy got out, and Stephanie brushed out her long blonde hair that had sandy streaks in it before putting it up in a messy bun with a hair clip. She used the car’s side mirror to touch up her lipstick before they walked to the house.

“Welcome random ladies!” A random guy called out holding up a solo cup of beer as he walked over. “Let me get you orientated. The kegs are on the back porch in the old bathtub full of ice, the weed is… well, everywhere along with other fine intoxicants, and the band is doing a soundcheck.” He walked with them and got them cups and said, “It’s Sierra Nevada Pale, except I heard one of the kegs was Torpedo.” He gave the girls a nod and went to greet someone else.

After the girls got their beer, they milled around a little talking to random strangers. When Stacy saw a guy she knew she quickly ran off after him, leaving Stephanie alone. Steph sipped heavily on her beer and milled around the keg and talked with random people who came to fill their cups. She was already a bit drunk from drinking all day, and as she loitered by the keg, she became the de-facto bartender, filling people’s cups with the hose tap. She also was drinking her own beer quite rapidly and refilling.

One thing was certain to Stephanie was there was no shortage of hot guys here to flirt with. Stephanie was already starting to gain the attention of some of them. When she finally decided to walk away from the keg, she realized she was feeling quite drunk. She wandered around looking for Stacy and for that frisbee guy they met at the lake, but she didn’t see either one.

As she stepped slowly through the grass of the backyard, she noticed the large swimming pool by the side of the house where there were several people having a good time. She also looked to the stage where the band was making noises with the mics and instruments. She stepped into an indention in the grass and stumbled slightly, bumping into a guy. He caught her and kept her from falling over, then smiled and handed her a lit joint. He said, “Hey beer-girl, have a toke. It may or may not help with walking, but it can’t hurt.” Steph smiled and took the blunt and inhaled some. She choked a couple times before coughing out her hit. “Oh… my…I’m off to a good start here…” she said in a rasp. “Let me try that again…” She took another long, slower toke of the strong weed and held it this time before letting it out. Her eyes now reddened and squinting, Stephanie knew this was going to be one good party! She thought to herself as she smiled at another guy that stood next to her and handed the burning joint to him.

Earlier that day...

"Do you think we've been punked?" Austin asked from the passenger seat of the vintage Willys wagon as they took the tour of endless 'Rock' roads. Austin was the 'front man' of the Hard No's which was the band booked for the party at The Ranch this weekend. "It's right there, we just got to find the drive for it." Chase responded, waving towards the confused phone GPS, more frustrated about the fuel situation than the drive itself. "41! That's it." He said before taking a hard right onto the dusty track that the GPS on Chase's phone refused to recognize as a real road, thus the trip around their ultimate destination. He knew he should have listened better to the directions but he had grown accustomed to using the GPS in their slow migration from the midwest to the west coast, and listening had never been one of his strong suits. But he now remembered to look for the "41" on the sign to turn off. It was a bumpy ride in the old Willys but the beast would go anywhere and doubled as a place to crash when money was tight, which it often was. A couple of loose cymbals from Trey's drum set crashed in the back as they bounced their way towards the old farmhouse. "I think this is it." Chase declared as they went by the house towards the open air amphitheater where they would be playing. A hard looking club member waved them to where they could unload. @greybishop (maybe)

It felt good to stretch the legs as Chase got out of the wagon and walked towards the biker. "Cool place." Chase said as he stretched and talked, making sure the deal was still on and any last minute details. They hadn't played for this club before so there was always a bit of anxiety about payment and all that. Not that Chase was all about cash but they did have gas and groceries to buy at some point. At least the alcohol would be free here. He had played enough of these biker parties to understand their business model, free alcohol and expensive drugs. Usually the kids could afford it, at least form the looks of the cars and clothes and who was he to moralize anyway? He was a community college drop out working on about the 39th month of what he had told his mother would be a 'gap year' from school. He made money however he could, usually playing his bass guitar and keeping his mouth shut.

Party Time...

As the day wore on they got set up and were doing a sound check as the field around The Ranch filled with cars and kids. "We ain't in Kansas anymore." Chase turned and told the rest of the band as they started to see the short dresses and skimpy tops of their first "California Girl" crowd. Chase was a cockhound, always looking for the next girl. He wasn't a looker with an outgoing personality like Austin so he rarely got the hottest of chicks but he had something of an 'any port in a storm' philosophy when it came to sex. Of course the alcohol and drugs often helped him raise his standards from time to time, and if the set up of this party was any indication, his chances looked pretty good. They played a short set after the sound check, enough to get a good look at some of the crowd and let them get a look at them. They were a pretty versatile cover band and while they didn't usually take requests per se, Austin was pretty good and reading the crowd and adjusting the set as needed. It would be a long night so they paced themselves doing a half dozen songs before taking a dinner break to work the crowd and find a girl or two. Chase headed for the kegs where a steamy looking blonde @Stephanie Hall was playing bartender.

Out of his league he thought on first sight but that glazed look in her eyes gave him a bit more hope. He downed half of the cold beer almost as soon as she handed it to him. "How's the music?" He asked, though he doubted she had seen him on stage from her position at the keg but would have easily heard them. It was a simple enough ice breaker and he would know pretty quick if she was drunk enough to have any potential or if he should move on and work the rest of the party. She was definitely one to keep an eye on and in that dress she wouldn't be hard to find and based on her bartending, was only going to get drunker. It was early so he moved on from the keg and took a quick tour of the place before he had to head back on stage.

Earlier that Day

“C’mon, girl,” Danny Ruen, Amanda Frederikke Nilssen’s coworker at Valkyrie Air Charter, her father’s company, pleaded with her in the garage. They’d become close quickly. After all, they were both new arrivals to the US- she from Sweden for her father’s dream job, he fleeing with his family from China’s authoritarian government for being gay- who both arrived in 2016, when foreigners were getting a bad rap. Amanda kept him calm, and Danny loosened her up. “Stephanie Hall does not just give out invites to this kind of event to anyone. Don’t just make us turn around after we land. Pleeeeease?”

“Thanks for getting the job for us, Danny, but we were hired to carry twenty of her friends, that’s all. Besides, even if that was an invite from the most popular girl in school, I barely know her or any of her friends. What am I gonna say, exactly?”

“Hi, I’m Amanda and I can fly the same motherfucking helicopter that chartered J.Lo and Lady Gaga, to name a few. By the way, I also lived in the Arctic goddamn circle, where it’s daylight or pitch black all day depending, and I’m also awesome for 9,000 other reasons. Mandy, give yourself some credit. Besides, you’re landing in style with a 15,500 pound icebreaker, and you don’t know it yet.”

“12,200- I mean, 26,500 pound take off weight. God, I keep saying kilos and I hate having to convert in my head. America doesn’t make any sense.”

Danny belly laughed at her joke for a few seconds, then said, “Talk like that and you’ll be fine. But let me be real with you. We’re not here to play touch football or braid each others’ hair. We’re all here to party- drink, drugs, pizza, cute boys and girls willing to experiment for us both. You could be an alien from Mars and as long as you’re down for whatever, everyone will love you.”

“I don’t know about all that, Danny,” Amanda gulped.

“Fair enough. We do need to be sober enough to get home, after all. Then may I emphasize the experiment part?” He then winked with both eyes because he didn’t have the capability to do so with just one. “Sex is the best drug, and it’s one neither of us have had a taste of. Remember our little pact? It’s finally time, Mandy!”

Amanda groaned as she remembered her pledge to him that they’d both lose their virginity before high school. “But if I don’t find a guy I like, won’t most of the women there be straight?”

“It’s like my favorite movie, Pitch Perfect, says-”

So is spaghetti until it’s wet,” they both said at the same time and laughed.

“I suppose I could stay for a few days, save on fuel by just having it take off from the Ranch when the party’s over instead of going back and forth, see what happens. But wait, what about Dad- er, the Boss?” Amanda asked. “Would he be cool with us keeping it for the weekend?”

“Bosse?” Danny asked, referring to Bosse Nilssen, her rugged 42-year-old father. “The man’s been hustling since you were three.” That was when her mom died, but Danny knew not to mention her by name. “Everything from suing the city to build that nature house you love to buying a second helicopter to grow the business with his retirement fund. He’s only ever taken Christmas off for years. Dude needs a break, so I convinced him already.”

“Alright, then let’s do this.”

“Let’s make this party our bitch,” Danny grinned as they both put on aviators and rolled out, Joe Biden style.

Party Time

Anyone who was at the party now would hear a whir in the distance, that would soon grow louder. A tiny, dark dot turned into a sleek, dark blue Sikorsky S-92, the same kind of helicopter as the upgraded Marine One that would soon be used by the President. The tall grasses around the Ranch bent out of the way of this beast as it landed and its roar turned into a high pitched whine and then fell silent.

“Thank you for flying Valkyrie Air Charter!” Danny beamed for the twenty awestruck high schoolers who squeed over drinking from the same glass as George Clooney or debated who else might have sat where. “Be sure to tell your parents about us, and have a rockin’ time at the Ranch!”

Once she was outside of the helicopter, Amanda did become a little shy, and waited for the crowd (and Danny) to stampede into the bar before following behind. However, she did manage to work up the courage to find @Stephanie Hall at the bar, sit there, wave hi, and wait with flushed cheeks to talk to the woman she hoped would be a good friend about how she was holding up after her. Meanwhile, she spotted the band (@xavierrol) and a tough looking biker dude (@greybishop) inside the barn.

Deke, earlier that day …

The biker was still pissed as he sipped his first Torpedo from a cheap plastic cup. And not because of all the fucking heat and humidity, or because anything was going sideways while things were set up for the fucking party; he was used to the heat and Chrystal had come out from the Clubhouse to supervise, just like she always did. Their Club Manager cursed like a sailor, was inked like one too, knew her shit and most importantly was Frank’s Old Lady, so all the logistical crap was going just fine; Deke managed to laugh as that word popped back into his head from the Army. Maybe things wouldn’t have been so fucked up in Iraq if Chrystal had been out there running logistics instead of the pinheads they’d paid big bucks to, who’d somehow made sure the chow always tasted like crap. The fucking Army …

Nah, what pissed Deke off was that he was there at all, instead of on the run out west with his brothers; some kind of trouble another Chapter was having, that Frank had decided almost everyone needed to ride out to handle. Everyone but him. Deke had wondered about that until his Prez pulled him aside and explained why he staying behind – to handle things while Frank was away. And that didn’t mean the party set up shit. When the Club President handed Deke the cash to pay off the fat fuck Sheriff and the keys to the strong room at the Ranch where they stored some product, the biker knew it was a vote of confidence in him as a brother. But it still rankled him that he’d be here playing baby sitter, while his brothers were out kicking some other Club’s ass …

As the biker mulled all that over Cal finally decided to show up and came walking around the farmhouse; he’d been sponsored by Deke and was one of the prospects left in town that’d be helping him at the party. They’d met awhile ago and since then the biker had come to realize what a deviant Cal was; it was clear the guy was into jailbait, and pretty excited about all the underage gash that’d be at the Ranch that night. Deke waved off the other man’s excuses and curtly replied to him in a deep, gravelly voice that had just the hint of a Southern accent; “Yeah, yeah, your dog died and you woulda called, but you couldn’t get me. And then you got lost coming out, even though you been here six times before. Whatever man, c’mon …”

The two went into the farmhouse and upstairs, to a bedroom down the hall from the crapper. Deke unlocked the sturdy deadbolt that’d been put into a new, solid door then went over to the closet and opened up the lock box bolted to the floor; he pulled out a bunch of very small ziplock baggies and spoke to the other man as he handed them over. “You know the drill; you need more, find me. And at the end of the night you hand over the money or what’s left; same prices as last time and anything more than that is yours.” Deke thought for a second. “The cash I mean; you wanna trade blow for a fucking blowjob, it comes outta your own pocket, got it?”

After Cal assured Deke he’d got it and left, the biker transferred a coupla baggies to a drawer in a nightstand next to the old bed, where he set them next to the snub nosed .38 loaded with hollow points already there; always best to be prepared for anything, as he’d learned the hard way more than once. Then he locked up the bedroom and went back outside to get another beer …

---

Later on …

Deke wandered into the field that was now a parking lot to find a prospect they called Tiny Two, ‘cause he was almost as big as Tiny. As the biker expected the field was now a complete mess, but he couldn’t really blame T. Two for that since it always ended up that way; that’s why he and the other guys had parked their bikes around behind the house, where some drunk idiot wouldn’t run over them. As the two talked a weird looking cage that looked like the Mad Max version of the Scooby mobile pulled up and a goofy looking kid (@xavierrol) stared out at them; it looked like the band had finally found the place, so Deke just waved them towards the stage and went back to talking to Two …

A bit after that …

As he walked back to the farmhouse the biker heard the sound of rotors turning in the distance and getting closer. (@CasualVelociraptor) Looking up in that direction Deke had a brief WTF? moment as he saw a sleek, dark helicopter definitely on final approach to an LZ just beyond all the cages; his stomach churned as he wondered if despite the payoff, it was some other flavor of fucking cops coming to raid the place – the Staties maybe, or even worse the fucking Feds. But just as he was about to turn and sprint towards the house, the bird’s hatch popped open and a bunch of frigging high school kids came pouring out, like the chopper was some kind of flying clown car. The biker just shook his head at the sight; his version of “privilege” growing up had been to get a second hand bike with a bent handlebar when he turned thirteen, when he’d really wanted a minibike. But then again there hadn’t been any spots to land a bird in the trailer park he’d grown up in, and more importantly any kids rich enough to fly to this fucking party would be able to pay the markup on the dope the prospects were peddling. So it was all good as far as he was concerned, at least for now …

And still later …

As he listened to the band tune up Deke started whistling a little tune under his breath and tried to recall where he’d first heard it. It sounded sort of like a nursery rhyme, but eventually he remembered it came from a weird old science fiction movie he’d seen back in middle school and really liked. As Deke tried to recall the name of the flick, his fingers started tapping away against his knife’s sheath in time with the song he was hearing in his head …

---Bonus Video Content---

The old movie scene Deke was trying to remember. For those interested, "what happens next" is also available on YouTube.

A Clockwork Orange – I’m Singing In The Rain

Last edited:
Erel woke up in her dorm room, a random guy next to her,she is trying to remember his name. She slips out of his hold and grabs a change of clothes and a big fluffy towel.
Heading to the girls showers she quickly washes away the smell of sex .
Drying off she stands in front of the full length mirror observing her curves and ass. Once she has dried her body she grabs one of the community hair dryers and blow drys her hair. She gets dressed in a black and purple corset top that pushes up her breasts and makes them look amazing. Slipping on a short flirty skirt that barely covers her ass and a black lace thong she looks at herself in the mirror again and smiles leaving the showers and heading towards her car.
Her car is a beater but it's all hers, it's a light blue Ford LTD II made in 1984.

Later: Ere is squinting at a badly drawn map, she notices The Grove of trees and the dirt road just if she's driving past it. She makes a u-turn and pulls into the long driveway. After what felt like a mile she arrives at a large farmhouse. Looking around for a place to park she finally pulls in at the end of a row. She grabs her always ready bag of hard cider out of the trunk. Tentatively she heads towards the big house, biting her lower lip and looking around.
A bit later: she is milling around the swimming pool in the side yard looking for any hot guys that she might be able to get with. She wanders over to the stage and watches the band. She is always had a thing for drummers and bad boys.

A little bit later: Erel has kicked off her shoes and is sitting on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water when a good looking guy offers her a joint. She gratefully takes it from him and smiles seductively. Taking a deep hit she blows out the smoke thanks him and hands it back.

Deke listened to the band for awhile; they weren’t bad and he wondered if they knew any Skynyrd. But then he got bored and wandered back into the house; everything seemed fine there too, at least until he heard yelling coming from the kitchen – it sounded like Chrystal, so he shoved his way through the crowd, which parted in front of the biker as fast as humanly possible…

In the kitchen the scene that greeted Deke was … pretty fucking awesome. Their newest old lady, an airhead named Madison, had somehow tapped a keg the wrong way and sent half the beer in it geysering around the room; she was drenched in it, as were most of the others nearby and Chrystal was not happy.

“You stupid fucking bitch, look what you did! Don’t you know how to tap a fucking keg? You’re gonna fucking pay for that!” Madison only made things worse by talking back.

“Chrys I’m sorry, it was an accident, I don’t know how …”

“Shut up! Shut the fuck up!” Chrystal fingered her vest, which was now spattered with beer and glared at the younger woman; to Deke it didn’t seem like a big deal, but he could tell Chrystal wanted to rip Madison’s head off. Then another old lady, one with a good head on her shoulders named Shanice, stepped in to try to defuse things by cleaning up the Club Manager; Chrystal was having none of that and pushed Shanice away. “Get the fuck away from me;” Chrystal glared at the third woman for a moment, then turned her gaze back towards Madison. “Take this stupid cow outside and get her cleaned up. Then she can come back and mop up the fucking mess she made …”

Madison started taking off her drenched vest, which just set Chrystal off again; "Oh no you don’t you fucking bitch! That stays on, can’t you learn anything? But everything else comes off; that’s how you’re gonna spend the rest of the night. You got me?” Madison’s jaw dropped open in shock, but before she could say anything back Shanice stepped between the two. “I’ll take care of it Chrys. And her. I got this, really.” That seemed to calm the older woman down some and she just waved the two away with her hand as she pulled out her smokes; that was the cue for everyone else in the kitchen to go back to what they were doing, and for Deke to walk over to Frank’s old lady.

“Hey Chrys, new look? It suits you.”

“Fuck you too Deke.” The biker just laughed as he replied. “I love you too darlin’. You’ll make a great mother some day.” Chrystal just rolled her eyes at Deke and gave him the finger; the biker laughed again as he answered. “Maybe some day darlin’. O’ course Frank’d have to kill me after, but it might be worth it.” Chrystal’s reply sounded hard, but the biker could see her anger was bleeding away as he messed with her, and her heart wasn’t really in it anymore. “Who said you’d live through it with me?” Deke just grinned back. “Now that might really be fucking worth it. We got any food?” Chrystal gestured at the fridge. “I had them pick up a bunch of Subway, told ‘em to get a few Italians for you. But that stupid bitch was on the run, so who knows what the fuck’s in there?”

Duke dug around until he found what he wanted, then turned back to Chrystal while he ate. “She really that bad? Billy seems to like her well enough.” Chrys just rolled her eyes again as she puffed on her cigarette. “She’s got big tits and a flat belly, that’s what Billy likes ‘well enough.’ He’s an idiot too.” The biker just shrugged; it was true that Billy was no rocket scientist, but he could ride and fight and was pretty funny sometimes, which was good enough for him. So he decided to change the subject. “You hear from Frank?”

“Of course not” Chrystal spat out; she didn’t look happy.

“Maybe it’s the crap reception out here.” Deke looked at his phone. “I got no bars right now.”

“It’s not the crap reception. It’s that he’s a fucking prick, just like the rest of you, and never calls when he’s on a run.” Chrystal glanced away, and Deke could see the slightest hint of worry pulling at the wrinkles starting to form around her eyes; she’d been a real hottie back in the day and was still a handsome woman, and her eyes had always been a big part of that.

“He’ll be fine Chrys, he always is. And he’s got almost the whole Chapter with him. He’ll be fine.” Chrystal seemed to catch Deke’s slight hesitation as he said the word ‘almost’ and jumped on that. “Everyone but you and some prospects, right?” Deke just looked at the woman, and she looked right back at him for a long time before she continued.

“You know he fucking likes you, right? That’s why he picked you to look after things while he was gone. Look after us.” Chrystal blew some smoke into the air then gestured with her free hand at the others in the kitchen and at the farmhouse generally; Deke wondered if she was fucking with him, but for once she seemed sincere. “Don’t screw that up.”

Deke finished his sub and picked up his beer as Shanice and Madison walked back into the kitchen. As instructed, Madison was now wearing just her vest and Deke could see Chrys had clearly been right about her – she did have big tits and a flat belly. The biker turned back to his President’s old lady as he tossed the sub wrapper into the trash. “I won’t.” Then he sipped a little more beer and went back to the party …

---Bonus Photo---

Chrystal and some of her friends at the Club's last party; Chrys is the one in the mirrored shades.

Last edited:
His beer topped off Chase wandered about seeing what there was to see. Definitely a lot of pretty girls, lots of beer, weed and who knew what else. It was damn hot though and he eyed the water of the pool, reaching down for a handful to check the temperature, the last thing he wanted to do was jump into a piss warm pool. It felt pretty cool, of course he didn't have a suit but hell someone had to naked eventually, sooner the better.

If he had any doubts, the big tittied girl with the purple hair @Flutterby was enough to convince him. He watched her take a toke from some pretty boy but she didn't quite look like she was with him, at least not yet. He walked around to the opposite side of the pool, stripped off his shirt, kicked off his shoes and dropped jeans and boxers in a pile. Buck naked he walked to the edge of the water and dove in.

The water felt good, even cooler as he went to the bottom, with a few easy kicks the was back to the top, emerging and purple hair girl's feet. "Hey!" He said, a hand on either side of her legs dangling in the water, a perfect view up her short skirt. "Love the hair, but it makes me wonder...does the carpet match the drapes?" It was a smart ass comment but Chase lived by the idea that a bird in the hand is worth a thousand slaps across the face. He had to get back to the stage soon anyway but she was just too hot to ignore.

Erel, opened her bag cracking open a hard cider, a gorgeous guy walks by momentarily distracting her from the pool. When she turned back to face it she watched as a man stripped down to nothing.
She licked her lips watching him,when he suddenly popped up between her legs,she looked down at him and gave him a grin.
"Why don't you find out" she quipped. Before reaching out to put her hands on his chest, she offered him one of her hard ciders before standing up, unhooking her corset top and slowly taking it off her breasts falling free , looking down at @xavierrol she bites her lower lip, slowly wiggling out of her skirt , leaving just the black lace thong. She kicks it off and slides down in the water beside him.
" hi there cutie, I am Ere, whats your name? Wanna get a little closer? " she asked looking him in his eyes.

Chase took the hard cider from her, having never had one before, she seemed much friendlier than he had expected. "Thanks." He told her hanging onto to the side of the pool with one hand drinking with the other. He pulled the drink from his lips as he watched her unhook her corset top and freed the nicest set of boobs he had ever seen. @Flutterby "I think I'm really going to enjoy California." He said to himself as he watched her strip the rest of her clothes off, her boobs swaying enticingly as she wiggled out of her skirt. His eyes were all over her as she stripped as naked as he was and soon joined him in the pool.

He was already closing in on her as she invited him to draw closer. Any shrinkage he may have suffered from the cool water was quickly overcome as blood emptied his brain and began to engorge his cock. "My name? Oh shit yea, I'm Chase." He responded as he tried to manage holding the hard cider, the side of the pool, and approach Ere in the deep end of the pool. The tip of his hardening cock touched her first, poking her in the belly. "Definitely." He said in answer to her questions, sucking down the remainder of the cider and chucking the empty up into the bushes. His now free hand reaching out for a handful of tit flesh.

"Pleasure to meet you Chase @xavierrol , so what brings you here?" She would ask just before leaning close and snagging a kiss as he caressed her breast " mmm tastes like hard cider. " She grinned, treading water and reaching out to tease his already hard cock.
One of her hands is holding the wall now and the other one began to fully stroke him under the water. " very nice..I bet you would feel real nice in any one of my entrances." She would boldly state.
Ere is watching his face, she loves to give pleasure to others and she would love to make Chase feel real good. "So what do you like to do when with a woman?" She inquired still stroking him fully.

"I'm with the band, bass player." He said in an absent minded tone, his focus much more on the tits bobbing just below the clear water of the pool. He kissed her back, tasting her lips as she tasted his, it was quick but lustful and an obvious invitation to escalate the encounter. Though for the moment she was already escalating as he felt her free hand tease his cock as he continued to fondle her breast just beneath the water. He exhaled a long deep breath as she began to stroke him properly, he was clearly not used to this level of sexual aggression but he was by now means complaining. If he wasn't careful she was going to have him popping off in the pool water.

Chase had never had sex in a pool but there seemed no time like the present to tick that off his sexual wish list. He released her tit and reached his free arm around and down, gripping an ass cheek. He pulled her towards him, making it harder for her to keep stroking but lifting slightly to get his cock between her legs. He would need her help to get properly lined up to fuck her, but given her invitation and that he didn't have much time, there was no sense waiting. Given the minimal amount of foreplay he didn't try to forcibly thrust into her, letting her have some time to work his cock into her as she needed, though with a girl like this @Flutterby , she might be perpetually aroused for all he knew.

Making a slight sound of enjoyment she helped guide him into her waiting pussy. Lining it up and pressing him into her. She was already wet just thinking about having sex in a pool in front of others.
Her pussy was warm and tight from all her kegel exercises. " please fuck me Chase, I want to feel you deep inside me. " she would beg
She manoeuvred there bodies a bit so her back was to the wall and he could pin her to the wall while holding onto the wall for leverage. Pulling him close and resting her hands on his shoulders.

Hearing the rest of the band starting to warm up the crowd, their front man getting them excited to play, Chase knew he had little time to enjoy himself. He entered her @Flutterby more easily than he would have expected, clearly she was well primed even before he showed up. He gripped the side of the pool, pinning her between the smooth but solid liner and his own eager body. He started to fuck her, driving up and into her, the water splashing around them. Despite the ease of entry, she was tight, gripping his cock in a way few girls had before, though he knew nothing of kegel exercise he was certainly enjoying the fruits of her effort.

It had been a week since he had his last fuck and living out of the band wagon with two other guys didn't exactly lend itself to self pleasure so he knew he wasn't going to last long. He kissed as he kept thrusting into her, she was one of the most beautiful women he had ever screwed and wished he had more time to enjoy it. "Fuck" he said as he heard Austin telling the crowd they'd be starting soon. He went into full jack rabbit mode. "Your wish is my command." He told her as she asked him to fuck her. His climax came quick and powerful, he let loose deep inside her, grunting with pleasure as he thrust balls deep into her as he came.

He kissed her again. "Sorry but I gotta go play. If you stick around I'd be happy to do an encore." He told her, slipping out of her and back stroking to the other side of the pool and back to his clothes. He had no towel or anything and just threw on his jeans and started running to the stage to play. He was still dripping wet when he got to the stage, hoping he didn't electrocute himself with any of the equipment as he got his bass and started to play. Austin in a nod to their hosts picked a Skyyard song to start the set.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhnBgoAL0xw

Erel was enjoying his rapid fire fucking and his kisses,moaning softly until he came rather quickly and ran off she was okay with that since she knew he had a gig to play. She definitely wouldn't mind an encore later. She waves as he leaves " hope to see you later Chase!" She shouted at his retreating form.

She smiled and decided she was going to swim around naked and see what trouble she could cause. She laid on her back with her breasts poking above the water level as she done the advanced back stroke. The weather was great for swimming and the pool felt great.

A lot had happened since Amanda had even arrived at the bar and (barely) chatted with @Stephanie Hall. She remembered she should probably follow up on the conversation she had had with Paige (@AndNich123) after they’d both left the helicopter, as it had been a very interesting one. However, she also couldn’t get the exhibitionist sex between the drummer Chase (@xavierrol) and her acquaintance Erel (@Flutterby) that she’d witnessed (albeit from a distance, so she didn’t get a good look).

Not only was this because she was a virgin, and so this was her first exposure to sexuality outside of porn, but also because of how brazen it was. She’d heard that there would be hooking up at this party, but she didn’t expect it to start so soon. And the fact that their love making was raw, outdoors, natural pushed all the nerdy Swede’s buttons. Perhaps she’d have to ask them both if she could join...later, though.

Fortunately for right now, she had an in to talk to the only other person at the party who was interesting to her; the tall, muscular, take no bullshit biker whose name she’d overheard as Deke (@greybishop) during the very loud, very public argument between him and Chrys over Madison. Unfortunately, it was about her loud, annoying helicopter spooking him. Although she wouldn’t put it that way.

Amanda remained rooted to the spot rather than going up to talk to him for a few minutes, because she was floored by him. But she heard Danny in her head (as she saw him talking to a cute guy) telling her, “Just be yourself, and it’ll be his problem if he doesn’t like you.”

Now Ms. Nilssen waved to him with a small smile and proclaimed, “Deke, right? I’m Amanda Frederikke Nilssen. I’m the pilot of that chartered helicopter...” She paused to consider her next words carefully, then winced, “So, sorry about the noise. My co-pilot Danny and I can also park it somewhere else if you’d like. And um, I couldn’t help but overhear about the reception around here. Well, I do have a satphone in the bird, which I’m required to have in case of emergency, if you want to place a call to anyone.”

Deke did a circuit of the Ranch after he left the farmhouse kitchen. For the most part the party seemed to be shaping up as a pretty weak one, though he did catch the kid from the band (@xavierrol) screwing some purple haired pass around (@Flutterby) in the pool; that made him laugh. “Fucking guys in the band” he thought; they always seemed to pull more than their fair share of ass no matter how goofy they looked. Maybe in his next life he’d learn to play an instrument …

The dope was selling well enough so the biker ended up taking a couple guys upstairs to restock; that included T. Two, who stuck with Deke to have a beer as they sat in some Adirondack chairs out on the porch. The big prospect might have looked like a meathead but he actually knew his way around bike engines and had a few good ideas on how Deke could squeeze a little more performance out of his Harley; Deke was already pretty sure Two would be voted in when the time came and the talk they had just firmed that notion up even more.

Eventually Chrystal came out to join them; that was Two’s cue to head back to work, though the Club Manager did favor him with a “Hey” before he took off. As she settled into the chair Two had warmed up, Deke saw his Prez’s old lady had a fresh smoke in one hand and a glass that undoubtedly contained Jack and Coke in the other; seeing her with the drink was a good sign and the biker ventured to ask “Everything goin’ okay inside?” Chrystal’s reply was actually mostly civil.

“Yeah, Shanice knows what to do, about time she starts doing it. So I decided to take a break.” Hearing that about Shanice didn’t surprise the biker but hearing Chrystal admit it did.

“Makes sense to me.” But Deke couldn’t help poking the woman beside him a little. “How’s your girl Madison doing?” Chrystal grimaced and she had some of her drink before she answered.

“She’s shaking her tits and ass at the high school boys while she pours fucking beers for them.” The biker frowned a little at that.

“As long as that’s all she’s doing. Just ‘cause Billy’s away …” Chrystal waved one hand at Deke.

“I’m not her fucking mother. If she wants to act like a pass around, that’s for fucking Billy to deal with.” The biker was less than thrilled with the response, but knew better than to try and get Chrystal to change her mind about it. So he decided to have a word with Shanice about Billy’s old lady and tried to change the subject a little.

“Y’know if you wanted to join Madison, you still could;” Deke knew that back in the day Chrystal had done shit like that all the time.

The look Chrys gave him in reply was one of the weirdest ones the biker had ever seen from a chick; he couldn’t tell if she was about to hit him or kiss him. But soon enough Chrystal went back to looking like she always did and she laughed. “You’re a fucking idiot too, y’know that?” That got a laugh out of Deke in turn.

“No shit. That’s why Frank left me to look after all this;” the biker gestured around him with his plastic cup of Torpedo, then took a healthy sip of his IPA.

The two enjoyed the cooling temperature and also heard the band finally start playing. They did a pretty good cover of Three Steps, which made Deke wonder how they might do with Free Bird; if they could nail that an invitation to play at the Clubhouse might be in the cards for them, so he decided to mention it to ‘em the next time he wandered around if they were on a break …

---

Chrystal eventually went back inside and Deke was sitting there enjoying the music when a nerdy looking chick with glasses (@CasualVelociraptor) walked up, waved at him and then started yapping away in some sort of weird ass accent; the biker just looked at her as if she was a talking giraffe as she went on, then had a sip of his beer as he looked her over. She didn’t look bad for a kid, but more importantly seemed like she had money and also was at least trying to be respectful, even if she was talking shit about being a chopper pilot. After taking his time the biker put his cup on the floor, leaned back and interlaced his fingers in his lap as he replied; Deke’s face was as neutral as his tone and he didn’t offer the girl the empty seat beside him.

“So … Fred is it? You’re the pilot of that chopper, huh? Well it’s awful nice a you to offer to move it and all, but it’s fine just where it is; we woulda let you know otherwise. And thanks for the offer of the satphone, but I expect we’ll be fine too.” He just looked at her some more for a bit, then went on. “So Fred, what brings you and your helicopter out here from … wherever it is you’re from?”

---Bonus Video Content---

Deke’s favorite video version of Free Bird, from Skynyrd’s ’77 concert in Oakland; Billy Powell (and his Budweiser) on the piano always made the biker smile.

Last edited:
“Well, first of all, I’m glad that we’re...what’s the American expression for it? ‘Square’,” Amanda smiled again, while also trying not to laugh at the nickname he (@greybishop) gave her. She actually rather liked it.

“As for...that, it depends on what ‘from’ you’re talking about,” she steadied herself and explained. “I- or rather my father’s company, Valkyrie, which I work for- was hired to bring all these kids from my high school down the road to do...apparently random public sex and drinking the place dry within five minutes of touching down. I don’t know, I’m not their mother,” the nerd then joked, finally letting out her suppressed laugh and taking the occasion to adjust her hair behind her shoulders.

“I came here from my father’s little Nature House to try to make friends with those of them who still have brain cells. But also because this ranch reminds me of where I’m from, from- the tiny village of Övre Soppero just above the Arctic Circle in Sweden. I’ve been in America for two years and am just getting used to city life...but I’m a country girl. I’m looking forward to hiking, swimming, flying, riding any other vehicle I can find...real girly hobbies I know.”

“So, what brings you here from...wherever it is you’re from, Deke?” Amanda wondered, playfully turning the biker’s own words back at him.

The beat was unmistakable, and she loved it. Not many pieces of music could hold her attention the way this one did. She had fallen in love with it after hearing it in a movie, and ever since then, she blasted it as loud as possible whenever possible. As it was, she was tapping her foot in time with the unforgettable beat. Her lips mouthing the words to the song that only she was privy to. Her headphones provided a concert for only one, and in doing so, placed her in her own little world. Perfect. She liked it this way. It was the same effect that curling up in the corner of the local book store with a bottle of water and a copy of something that had captured her attention gave. Between the pages, she could be anyone anywhere, and again, she liked it that way.

She was on her way to The Ranch in search of someone. This search has just recently started. Her time in this town had also recently started. This new town was still so new, and yet she had found a few places she fit in. There was a local burger place that was divine. The older man behind the grill truly had a talent, and his work with burgers could have hung in a museum if such a thing was possible. Of course, the local book store was truly a find as well. She had been surprised to find such a place here, and instantly she had fallen in love with it. Her mother had fostered a love of books, and she knew they provided a wealth of knowledge as well as a means of escaping a world that sometimes one can feel trapped inside of. She never knew her father. So in some tales, she could live vicariously through the characters who did know their father. The reunions, the happy moments, all the milestones they were lucky enough to enjoy were things she could only dream about, and dream about them often she did. The town had a huge fountain in the center square as well. It was a great place to simply sit and watch the people in town bustle about their daily lives. When the book didn't quite hold her attention, she often found her gaze wandering from face to face. It was away to get to know people, as the people would chat away without care as if she wasn't even there. It didn't bother her. She liked being invisible, and it allowed her to learn a few things about certain people and the town. It's where she heard about The Ranch from. Apparently, the place was a place of legend from the stories she heard. If one wanted to party and be seen it was the place to go. It was almost as if it were a status symbol to be there. She didn't give it a second thought until her visit with Madame Gabriella.

She knew people like Madame Gabriella were sometimes scoffed at by some. At one time, she felt the same way as well. It wasn't until an encounter with one led her to a photo in her mother's room. It was well hidden, and she couldn't imagine how the woman knew it was there. It was of her mother and a man. He was a man she could only assume was her father. So from that day on, she took it to heart when a psychic would speak to her. She wanted to purchase an Oujia Board, but her
friend back home, Abby Prescott, had talked her out of it, telling her it would open a door to something she couldn't control, nor did she want. It didn't hurt Abby had threatened to beat her up if she did either.

She had found Madame Gabriella on her first trip into town. Exploring her new surroundings, she had stopped in her tracks when she located the book store. It was like a dream, a dream that only got better when she turned to see the sign in the window across the street. Have your palm read. Know your future. Madame Gabriella Never before had she been so torn about where to go first, but she could not make up her mind which way she wanted to go first that day. It would be the first place she stepped into in this town, and that first day Madame knew so much about her already. While others may laugh at the fact that she believes her, Paige continued to go and pay for her words of wisdom. It didn't matter to her what other people thought. It never had. She had told her today that her life was about to change. She then simply told her to look for Lucas. Lucas. Paige had no idea how Lucas was, but she had to try and find him. Knowing that The Ranch was the place to be seen, she was also hoping it was the place to be found, and Lucas would be among the guests. Still getting there proved to be a difficult task. Having a car wasn't the issue. Finding the place, on the other hand, was. She assumed that GPS might not take her there. Frankly, she didn't want to try and find the place. So she resolved that finding another way to get there was of the utmost importance. A taxi wasn't an option either. If she had wanted to be a bit more ostentatious she could have hired a limo. The thought actually did cross her mind, drawing an audible giggle when it did, one that would actually get her called out in class by a professor who didn't find her outburst the least bit funny. It was in that very class that the idea came to her. It was genius in fact. Another student was going to be there at that party, or so she had heard. Taking that into consideration, she had approached her and offered her cash for a lift to the party. Paige lived the philosophy of doing what one had to do to get what one wanted, and she wanted this.

So here she was now, winging her way towards The Ranch. It's beautiful how the world looks laid out beneath you when you're soaring in an airplane of any kind. It was a sight she adored but rarely got to enjoy. Her mother was the jet setter, flying off whenever her job required it. Paige was simply a spectator. Tonight was different. Tonight was her night, and she couldn't wait to finally arrive at the Ranch.

Once they touched down, she took her headphones out, wrapped them around her IPOD, and shoved them in the pocket of her jean shorts. Standing she wondered for the first time if she was dressed appropriately. Jean short, simple pink vee neck tees shirt, and tennis shoes. She had no idea what, or even if there was a dress code for attending. As she left the plane, she simply gave ( @CasualVelociraptor ) the girl a nod. "You'll get the rest when we leave," she told her, handing her an envelope. "That's the deal we agreed on, and I am a lady of my word.$1000 now and another $1000 when we leave. You get upon our arrival back home. Should I decide to remain here, you will still get your money, as per the fact you were willing to give me the ride home. I'll let you know if I decide to stay later than you do. I've got your number." There was no need for a handshake or a written contract. Her word was her bond. The exchange may have seemed cold to some, but it was a business deal. There was a time for business, and there was a time for pleasure. That much she was certain of. Still, she didn't want to seem any more frigid than she already had. So she gave her a warm smile. "You're pretty good up there you know. It must be nice to be so in control of something like that. Hopefully, you'll make a career out of it. Flying I mean. I know this woman who is a pilot. She flies the big plans though. Well, she did. Recently survived a crash. She's been cleared of any wrongdoings, but last I heard, she hasn't taken to the skies again. Don't be like that. Don't let anything stop you from doing something you love. Ever." She gave her a firm nod as if punctuating her point further, before turning and leaving, setting out on her search.

The scene was something straight out of a film. She couldn't help but giggle at all the outlandish things happening around. There was so much drinking. Drinking wasn't she had an aversion to. She admitted to having a drink, or an entire bottle when the mood suited her. This was high school, college style drinking. There was no comfortable place to curl up and sip from a champagne glass. There was no classical music playing. Quite the opposite actually, she took note of. There were drinking games, sex, naked people in swimming pools, drugs, oh my the drugs that surrounded her were the things of legend, of an addict's erotic dream, pulling them in and making them become lost in a drug induced haze that swept them away. She smiled. Drugs were something she had only flirted with briefly. It was something she had to explore. Life was all about lessons and experiences. She felt one who had the most of both was well educated and would do well in the world. The only thing missing was a blonde licking salt off the back of her hand. Just as the thought ran through her mind she paused and sighed. "There we go," she mumbled. "The scene is complete." There were even bikers here, actual bikers. These were not some knock off, poor imitations of Sons Of Anarchy. They appeared to be the real deal. Of course, only speaking with one would be the only way she could decide that for sure, and she was sure that would not happen. "Then again," she mumbled once again as one walked past. "One never, eeeevvvver knows."She couldn't forget about looking for Lucas. He might be here. He might not. It was a chance she was taking by coming here. 'Still, it couldn't hurt to be here,' she thought. She continued to meander around, taking in everything. The music wasn't that bad. The people all seemed too 'too'. They were too good looking, too rich, too high, too drunk, too well dressed, too not dressed, and too....curious. She couldn't help but stop, smile, and actually laugh a bit at the sight of the pilot and the biker. "Sounds like a title of a book," she mused. "To each his or her own girl. Get it while and where you can." She turned to the lady at the bar, smiled, and said, "Can you hand me a beer? I don't care what kind. Just make sure it's full." Turning back, beer in hand, smelling, tasting like the liquid nectar she so desired and needed right now, she once again took in the scene. The scene provided a buffet for the senses, and she was starving. ." The only question," she whispered softly, "What am I in the mood for?"

Deke continued to look at Amanda like she was some sort of exotic animal while she yapped on about her daddy’s company and why she was here; he knew what a valkyrie was and thought it sounded like a cool name, but wasn’t exactly impressed by her snooty attitude towards drinking and sex. There was definitely something off about this chick as far as he was concerned, even though she didn’t come across like an idiot or a retard. Then it clicked for him; she was one of those wack job foreigners who thought the States were one big Disneyland, and everyone in it was as friendly and helpful as Mickey fucking Mouse. That made the biker laugh, since he fucking knew everyone in the U. S. of A. was out to get what they wanted by hook or by crook – some of those people were just more honest about it than others.

The grin of amusement starting to form on the biker’s face suddenly stalled when Amanda mentioned she was from Whereverthefuck in Sweden; Deke had watched a show about the Viking countries in World War 2, and it had said Sweden was the only one that hadn’t taken sides. They’d stayed “neutral” for the whole thing while they played one side against the other, taking in Jews fleeing from the Krauts on the one hand while selling the Nazis a shit ton of iron ore with the other – ore that was used to build tanks and subs and all kinds of other weapons. That was the kind of conniving, weaselly, pussy crap he absolutely despised; even the fucking Frogs had fought back until they surrendered. That made Deke wonder if Fred’s family had started making their money to buy helicopters during the war, just like all the other fucks in the States who’d gotten rich while guys like him, and some gals too, were getting their arms and legs and balls blown off in Iraq …

The biker realized Fred had stopped talking after trying to flip things around on him and was waiting for an answer; he wasn’t amused by her trying to be sassy with him, but took a sec to mull things over anyway before he replied. Even though she sounded like a goofball she definitely had money, and her daddy probably hadn’t even been alive during World War 2. So while he completely ignored her question about where he was from, he also replied to her calmly enough.

“So you’re from the North Pole huh? Santa was your neighbor and there were penguins in the street where you grew up? Fair enough.” Deke paused while he considered how fucking crazy all that sounded but since Fred had apparently flown a helicopter to the party he decided to let it go – why the fuck not? “So darlin’ lemme ask you this. If you’re a Viking valkyrie, born and bred, where’s your drink? I mean we don’t got any mead, whatever the hell that is, but there’s plenty o’ free beer inside. So why don’t you go get yourself a cup. Just look for a gal named Madison, she’ll hook you up; can’t miss her, she has curly blonde hair.” The biker’s mood brightened a little as he recalled Maddy really was a natural blonde, and he picked up his nearly empty cup. “And while you’re at it pumpkin, ask her for another beer for me. Tell her it’s for Deke, so she gives you some Torpedo instead of the pale ale.” Then the biker turned to look back out over the farmhouse’s crowded lawn, and sipped what was left of his IPA …

Earlier That Day...

Amanda nodded at the terms of the deal she and Paige (@AndNich123) had agreed upon at school, but then the story gave her pause. “Thank you, I will try to make something out of that. If you have a second tomorrow...maybe you can tell me more about this pilot? Otherwise, I guess...have a good night?”

Now

“Ah, shoot, my mead!” Amanda said to Deke (@greybishop) with a grin, rolling with his joke, even slapping her forehead for comedic effect like she’d actually forgotten it. “I must’ve left that with Thor back in Valhalla, but that was a mistake, given how much he likes to drink!” she added.

“Madison, got it. One refill from Fred the Valkyrie, coming up. It may be a minute, while I get drinks for myself, Santa, and all my penguins as well,” Amanda nodded after he asked her for a favor. She wrote his order down on a pretend note with an invisible pen, before playing a Ride of the Valkyries ringtone for a few seconds on her phone to really ham it up for him and leaving.

And then some instinct deep within her looked back at the gruff, prickly man and bit her lip for a fraction of a second while he was sipping his drink, forgetting to breathe. Then Amanda went bright red, hoping he hadn’t noticed her.

Not only that, but her mind was berating her severely. You can’t be drinking! If you do, that won’t make you any better than the slut at the pool. And why are you giving that jerk the time of day?! He’s old enough to be your father. Even if you are, you have no chance with him. And now that’s less than zero with that awkwardness you just pulled.

All those thoughts were rapidly dismissed as Amanda approached a curly-haired blonde that fit Deke’s description.

“Hi!” Amanda cried, a little too loudly, as she realized the blonde was also gorgeous. Was this barn heaven or hell, she wondered, and if the latter was her punishment to be surrounded by hot men and women for eternity without being smooth enough for any of them? “A-Are you Madison? I’m...Amanda, and Deke and I would like a couple of drinks, please. His is a refill of what he had earlier. And as for me...surprise me, I guess?”

"Maddy," she shouted, surprised to hear a familiar name. "I know a Maddy. Madeline actually, but Maddy works too." She shifts her gaze over to the pilot ( @CasualVelociraptor ) and smiled. "I did tell you I knew a pilot with that name. It's a beautiful name," she continued flashing a gaze back to the blonde before settling her gaze on the pilot who had brought her here tonight. "If I had to wager a guess, you're not drinking and flying, and yet you're getting a refill for some guy, for the biker. I saw you," she told her, gesturing in the direction she had approached from. "Be careful. Does he look dangerous? Hell yeah. Will, he hurt you?" She paused, taking a drink from her cup. "Hell yeah. I just can't figure out how. Physically or mentally. Sweet girl don't be out of your league with that one. He looks like the kind that loves a challenge. Don't be too eager. If you are, you might as well be a bitch in heat, presenting yourself for him to mount." Again she took another drink. "Don't try and make him think you're drinking when you're not. If you're not drinking for a reason, stand by that reason. Own it. Do you think guys respect a liar? Now if you decide to drink, if you want a drink, then have one. I don't think anybody here is gonna try and steal your ride," she laughed. "Not so sure they know how to fly it. Drink and crash here. Maybe in the bed of that smoking biker out there. With any luck, it'll be naked with his legs intertwined with yours'." She flashed a look out the door quickly before continuing. "Just be careful. Okay? I know we don't know each other, and you got no reason under the moon to listen to me or even give a rat's ass about what I think, but just....be careful. Pretty thing like you has to be. Alright?"

She raised her glass to her as if saying, 'cheers'. "Now, who do I have to talk to around here about finding out more about the band out there? They're great! Maybe I'll host my own party at my place. It's not this big, but hey, it'll do." She laughed and gave the pilot a wink. "What's your name anyways Wings? I can't keep just thinking about you as the pilot." Again she drew another sip from the red plastic cup, groaning her approval. "Oh, and by the way, you wouldn't happen to know anybody by the name of Lucas here would you?"

While waiting for Madison (@greybishop) to refill her and Deke’s drinks, Amanda was surprised to hear from Paige (@AndNich123), and to hear such blunt words coming out of her mouth, especially when she’d apparently talked to Amanda and even made financial deals with her without knowing her name.

“I’m Amanda, Mandy if you like, middle name Frederikke, or Fred...” Amanda stumbled through her reply. “Wings is also fine,” she then winked back at her fellow student, being playful with her while also being a little flirty because apparently her hormones were driving tonight. “I also don’t believe I know a Lucas, but I’ll tell every Lucas I come across tonight that a hot girl named Paige is...paging him.”

God, she was just as bad a jokester as her father. Then she heard Paige’s advice and nodded soberly.

“I...normally would not drink, and I’m surprised that people are doing all this this soon into the party, but this party is all about trying new things. I don’t think that one drink will really hurt me, right? Especially if that’s my only one or if I wait an hour. And...I, I suppose I will be careful in other matters as well.”

Then Amanda gulped and whispered in her ear, “But I’m, well, new. To all of it. You understand. How do I show interest in him without seeming to be, um, an eager beaver?”

"Eager Beaver? I like that. I like you ( @CasualVelociraptor ) Wings." She finishes off the glass and slides it across the counter. "Another please, and don't skimp, please. The good stuff. I mean the real..good..stuff." Turning her attention back to the pilot before her, she took a deep breath. Her words were not lost on her. New to all of this. That translated into a virgin. "A sweet, innocent virgin huh," she whispered. "Girl you have jumped into the deep end coming here. I gotta give you credit. You've got balls. Not only have you jumped into the deep end, but you're taking the advanced swimming lessons with that one out there." She had noticed him as well. How could she not? Taking the cup that was now on the counter, she took a drink and placed it back on the counter. "Whoa," she cried. "That one's got a bite to it. I did ask for the good stuff. Be careful what you ask for. You just might get it. Remember that Wings. Remember that with him. He doesn't look the kind of man that takes no very well. If you end up in a private room with him, and he slowly begins to peel your clothes off, all the while kissing your body, licking your flesh as his fingers reveal every inch of your body to his eyes, to his mouth, to his desire, only to guide to the bed, his bed that he plans on ravaging you until his lust is satisfied, he won't take hearing the word no coming from your lips well at all. It may set off a bomb you're not able to handle." She stepped closer to her, getting rid of any space between them. Leaning in close to her, close enough her breath was washing over her skin. "What would you do if he threw you down and still thrust himself deep inside your depths, taking what he wanted from you? That would be a memory you won't ever be free from. Remember that." With that, she moved back, away from her. "I don't mean to scare you. Just be sure and be careful. He seems like the kind of man that likes a challenge. Don't be too eager, but don't play the innocent, little virgin card either. Be who you are gonna be between those sheets. Hell, maybe you should let him know you've never been broken in before. Man might rip you a new one. Literally," she laughed. "Sweetie it's just sex. It's just fucking unless you plan on marrying the guy. There is nothing wrong with having a little fun, but if you're looking for romance and love, then be straight with him at some point. Don't go back and ask him to marry you or be your boyfriend. Geez," she said before taking another drink. "I know this all sounds complicated, but it doesn't have to be. As I said, it's just sex. Be honest. Be ready. Be careful. Be really careful." Again she leaned in closer, just as close as before. "Be careful what you ask for. You just might it. You could get it over and over and over again until your body feels like it can't take anymore until you're covered in sweat and cum." Backing away again, she offered her a smile. "Then again he could just be a minute man. Hit it and quit it within a few minutes, and you're left wondering what the big deal was all about and unsatisfied. Then again he could have a little....well....I'm sure you know. Might not even know it's in," she laughed. "The point is, you won't know until you try. Don't be scared. Be sure. Be real sure, and be careful."

"Now," she turned her attention to ( @greybishop ) the beautiful blonde behind the bar. "How about pouring one small one for Wings here please. Take it easy on her. She's new to this. Now remember Wings, no flying for an hour after drinking this okay," she teased, referencing the no swimming after eating rule. "You'll be fine. I know you will. Just go for what you want, and if it's biker boy out there, then go for it. Cheers." With that, she took another sip, only to shake her head. "Yeah. That's the good stuff. Paging him," she laughed. "That's a good one. Paging him."

“I...can defend myself if needed, and that’s all I’ll say about that,” Amanda gulped (after laughing at the joke about waiting an hour to fly) as her breathing became slightly shallower. Mostly from arousal at Paige’s (@AndNich123) very...vivid description of what might happen between Amanda and Deke. Somewhat from arousal at the sight of Paige herself- her breath, her chest, her hair, her everything- that close to her. And, to be honest, a little bit from fear.

She had been taught to fight, but had no illusions about taking out a biker of Deke’s size; instead hoping that if he didn’t respect her boundaries, she could kick him in the balls, maybe box his ears a bit, and run like hell. Amanda still hoped it would never come to that, and that, for a girl who’d never had to risk anything in her life apart from moving to a new country full of opportunity, she could handle a little risk and wouldn’t regret jumping in the deep end like she was doing now.

“And yeah...I’m sure I want to try something with someone this weekend, and have no grand expectations for tonight, like marriage proposals. Just a thought that an older man like him will have the experience to stay in the game for a little while, as well as a want to do so until both parties have won,” Amanda continued coyly, through her hand as she blushed harder than she ever thought possible. God damn, this girl was making her want to talk much more saucily than normal, and she hadn’t had a drop to drink yet. “And if he fails, or I can’t find another guy...then there’s always other girls. The thing guys always forget about girls, after all, is that we can play solo just as well as they can, and have a lot of knowledge about ourselves and each other they don’t.” With that, Amanda threw another wink and smirk at Paige.

Back
Top Bottom