Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ A Summer House Party ~ (NSFW)

Deke was watching the band when someone slapped him hard right between the shoulder blades; the biker spun around with a cocked fist, but then the look of rage on his face turned to surprise as he saw one of his brother’s standing there with a grin on his face.

“What the fuck man? I almost decked you. And you made me spill my fucking beer.” The newcomer was about ten years younger than Deke, but dressed much the same; the only real differences were that the other man’s worn jeans were blue and the bottom patch on his colors read ‘Nomad.’ After Deke calmed down he finally went on; “Where the fuck did you come from? And is one of those for me brother?”

The younger biker handed Deke a plastic cup full of beer as he replied; “The girls said you were still drinking Torpedo.” Then, after taking a sip of his beer, the younger man went on. “I was headed through town tryin’ to catch up with Frank and the guys when I got your text.” He shrugged. “I know the chick in the picture, so I decided to stop by and say hey.”

Deke could see his brother was trying to make it sound like it was no big deal, but wasn’t buying it. “She gonna be trouble?”

The younger man laughed. “Nah, nothin’ like that. Not an issue for the Club at least. Speakin’ a which, how’s thing’s goin’ tonight? The girls seem busy and Chrys said Frank’d only left you with some prospects to keep an eye on things. Everything alright?” He paused for a second to have a little more beer. “And what’s with the fucking helicopter parked out past all the cages?”

Now it was Deke’s turn to laugh as he gave his brother a Reader’s Digest version of the night’s events so far, which ended with “…and so when we’re done with her, I’m thinkin’ we’ll have the Club logo painted on the side o’ her daddy’s chopper, an’ inked onto her ass as well.”

The younger biker smiled as he shook his head. “With ‘Property Of’ right over it no doubt. Kind of like how things ended up with that cop you found, and her evidence locker.” He paused for a moment as if in thought before he went on. “You know Dez has me lookin’ at an independent club up north he’s thinkin’ of patchin’ over. They’re small and have a few issues, but mostly are solid. And it’d give us a foothold up that way. It’d be the usual deal; their Prez stays but we get to put in a new Veep, some other officers in return for the deal. They could use a new, uh … Sergeant at Arms too; you interested?”

Deke smiled wickedly; “Bein’ the fucking Enforcer for a new Chapter? Hell yeah I’m interested.”

The younger man laughed a little. “I kinda thought so. Alright brother, we’ll talk about it more later. Lemme go find this chick who’s lookin’ for me first okay? What’s she wearin’?”

“Sure, no worries man. If I ain’t doin’ the rounds keepin’ the prospects supplied, I’ll probably be over at the farmhouse.” Deke turned to look at the stage, but by that point the band (@xavierrol) was gone so he just described the girl to his brother instead. Then the two men pounded each other on the back as they hugged, and the older biker turned and made his way back towards the house …

---

The newcomer slipped through the throng for awhile until he came up behind a brunette who was wearing what Deke had described; a simple pink tee, jean shorts and sneakers. After looking her over from head to toe for a bit, the nomad walked up behind the girl and tapped her lightly on the shoulder; there was a grin on his face as he also said something. “Hey, are you Paige? (@AndNich123) I heard you were lookin’ for some guy named Lukas?”

---Bonus Photo---

Deke’s nomad brother Lukas, working on one of his bikes.

Deke's brother Lukas 01.jpg

Though the band had stopped, the music still continued. For such an old farmhouse, she had to admit the sound system was amazing. Paige lifted the drink to her lips and allowed the cool substance to quench a thirst that was more intense than she knew. Her eyes closed slowly and she swayed softly to the music, allowing it to wash over her and sink into her pores. The beat picked up, and so too did her movements. It had to be the atmosphere of this place taking over. She could feel it. She felt freer than she had in a long time. Though she wasn't on stage anymore, the feeling was still racing through her veins. The calming relaxation could have been attributed to the alcohol that was also in her system. Either way, she was enjoying it.

She was also becoming lost in the magic that this was this place when she felt a tap on her shoulder. "Yeah, I'm Paige, and who the hell....," she began as she turned to face ( @greybishop ) him. "Are....you? L-Lucas? Is your name....Lucas?" Her fingers tightened slightly on the plastic cup in her hands. She knew him. She knew his face. She knew more about him than anyone there had any idea of. Her breath quickened. She felt glued to the spot she stood on.

Lukas stood calmly as Paige (@AndNich123) turned and spoke to him, and the grin remained on his face as well. Then he finally replied. “Wow, you must have been more wasted than I thought.” He paused as he had a sip of his beer. “Or maybe I was just having an off night.” The nomad shrugged. “Happens sometimes, even to the best of us.” But then his grin broadened a little. “Though didn’t seem like it to me at the time.”

Lukas had some more beer as he studied the girl standing in front of him, then kept on talking. “Yeah, my name’s still Lukas. Are you still Paige, or are you going by something else now? Moonbeam, Sunshine something like that maybe?” He had another sip. “I hear you can sing, and play a little keyboard too. Maybe your stage name is Melody; seems like you know your way around one.” He smiled as he squinted a little. “And you kind of look like a Mel too, at least with your clothes on …”

As ( @greybishop ) he spoke, her eyes widened further. "Would you stop," she told him, her hand reaching up to grasp his arm before glancing around. It was true she had several drinks that night. As she looked at him, her hand on his arm, memories of that night came flooding back. Clothing being peeled off at first, before giving way to being torn off. She could hear the sounds of buttons hitting the floor and labored breathing. She moved her hand from his arm. "Paige. It's Paige. I didn't remember....if you said what your name was." Paige took another sip, keeping her eyes on him. Of course, they fell on his colors. "Biker guy huh. I didn't get a chance to ask you about that. I see it's still alright," she mentioned as more memories came to mind. She barely remembered the item once they were alone. It was all skin, sweat, and....him. Memories of what it felt like to be with him came back to her. Her face flushed. The temperature was becoming unbearable. "What are you doing here," she asked. "This isn't your MC. This isn't even your town. So how? Why?" The psychic's words were ringing in her mind. She had found Lucas. " And Moonbeam? Really? Do I look like a fucking Moonbeam to you?"

Lukas laughed lightly at Paige’s (@AndNich123 ) last little outburst. “Nah, you don’t look like a Moonbeam.” He paused for a moment. “Though you were kinda acting like one there for a sec. But no, I’d say …” He sipped a little beer as he looked at the girl’s face carefully. “… you look like a Paige. The name suits you.” Another pause. “It’s pretty.”

The biker changed subjects, going back to something else the girl had said. “What am I doing here? I’m part o’ this Club babe, sort of a … member at large I guess you could say. Go where I want, or sometimes where they need me. I know guys in this Chapter and one of ‘em told me you might be lookin’ for me; I was in the neighborhood, so decided to drop by.” He shrugged. “I’m pretty sure I told you most o’ this before, but maybe you didn’t hear me.” He grinned. “You were moaning kind of loud after all.” Then the biker quite openly shifted his gaze for a moment to check out Paige’s breasts; as he looked back into her eyes his grin broadened. “With lungs like those, I shoulda guessed you were a singer; pretty good one too, or so they tell me.”

Lukas had a little more beer. “So how ‘bout you babe? What brings a nice girl like you to a place like this?” The nomad took a moment to look away and gesture at the people around them, as if they were somehow a small bubble of normalcy amid all the swirling chaos; as he continued his voice stayed friendly but his eyes focused directly on hers. “Lookin’ for a guy like me?"

Last edited:
( @greybishop ) Deke. It had to be him. She remembered him taking her picture with Amanda. The sneaky son of a bitch. He had sent it to him. Of course, there was an ulterior motive. People like him didn't do anything without a motive. She blushed a dark shade of red at his comment about moaning. That was certainly one thing she did remember from that night.

She needed courage, but she knew it wasn't at the bottom of the cup she was holding. "What if I said yeah? What if I said I was looking for a guy like you? What if I said I was looking for you?" How in the world was she going to explain to him that a psychic told her to find him? Certainly, he would think she was crazy. Still the subject, the why, was bound to come up. "Somebody told me to find....a guy named Lucas. Said he would change my life. So I came here searching and look at what I found. You." Finally, she took a sip from the cup, if for no other reason than to give a moment of silence between them. "A lot of that night is....a blur. I drank way too much, danced way too much, and we....well, I know what we ended up doing. I even remember all the wheres we ended up doing what we did. I just didn't remember your name. Hell, I'm not even sure you told it to me, but you say you did. So I guess you did," she laughed, feeling herself relax a bit. "Of all the farmhouses in the world, you end up here. I knew you were a biker, but I didn't know you were affiliated with this MC. Of course, I knew you were a biker. Again she blushed. Your bike, your sweet ride, is one of the places we...well....I'm sure you remember, seeing as how you remember way more about that night than I seem to. Care to fill me in....on that night?"

The expression on Lukas’ face as he listened to Paige (@AndNich123) wasn’t happy but also didn’t seem angry either; it might have been surprise mixed with a little concern, but there was no way for the girl to really tell. Then, after a few moments of quiet between them, the biker shook his head and his expression brightened. “You were really that wasted, huh? But yeah, you liked it best when I bent you over my bike and … got a little rough with you.” His grin broadened. “Or at least that’s when you moaned the loudest. But as for the rest of it …” Now he seemed happy. “It’s for me to know and you to find out. Maybe.” Then Lukas stepped closer to Paige, took one of her hands in his and gave her arm a gentle tug as he turned. “C’mon, let’s go find someplace a little quieter …”

The biker led the girl through the crowd and soon enough they were walking in the tall grass back behind the stage, away from the farmhouse. Dusk was falling but it was still easy to see the big black helicopter parked off to their right. As they went by Lukas glanced at the bird and then shook his head, looked at Paige and laughed. “I heard some kids flew out here in that thing. What the hell, right? All the Ubers were booked tonight or something?”

Eventually the pair arrived at the edge of the field, where trees started just beyond a narrow irrigation ditch that was still full of water. Someone had dug out a pond along the ditch at one point and as they got closer they could hear the plops of frogs jumping into the weeds to hide from them. An old wood and metal bench with a back and armrests sat next to the pond; it hadn’t been painted in years, but was still in decent shape. Lukas sat down about a third of the way from one end and if Paige wanted to join him she could either sit right next to the biker or else tuck herself into the opposite corner.

Lukas leaned back and rested one arm on the top of the bench; after a sip of his beer he grinned and started talking. “So somebody told you to find me. Lemme see if I can guess, hmm …” He seemed to think for a moment and then went on. “So one night you an’ your friend Moonbeam were doin’ shots, and after tellin’ her about our night together girlfriend decided to light some candles and break out her Ouija board. An’ then the spirits spelled out Lukas and Ranch for you, and here you are. Was your somebody something like that babe?” While the biker’s words might have sounded harsh, his tone was light and there was definitely a grin on his face too; it seemed as if he was trying to tease not mock her. Or maybe he was really just curious, it was hard to say.

Then the biker leaned forward some, so he could put his cup down and rest his elbows on his knees; after staring at his hands for a second Lukas tilted his head up to look at Paige. “And this Lukas is gonna change your life too, huh?” He paused for moment as he looked her over. “You don’t look pregnant babe, but you’re sure actin’ like it.”

The biker picked up his beer and leaned back, again resting an arm on the bench’s back. And as he took another sip from his cup, Lukas just looked at Paige with that same not happy but not angry either expression, while he waited to hear what she had to say …

Last edited:
Erel shimmied and shook her full breasts for the crowd as she was instructed, her mind was wandering a bit as she danced around, tapping the tambourine.

Then she headed to the keyboard looking it over before selecting a nice beat to go with their song and tried to remember how to play before hesitantly playing a few notes.

Once the set was completed Erel was happy and then Chase and Trey gathered around her chain and led her away. She was hopeful that her night was about to get some excitement and maybe her own release at last.
@xavierrol

She gave ( @greybishop ) him an affirming nod when he inquired about just how wasted she had been that night. Though the events that took place once the beer began to flow were a blur, what transpired before that was still crystal clear. She had found information that concerned her father, and to say it was horrible was an understatement. It was life-altering in fact. Her ability to cope wasn't up for the taste, and so she had turned to beer. To be honest, she had turned to a party much like this one where the beer was, as was Lucas. That's how that night began, and as he made mention of where it went, of how far it went, she couldn't take her eyes off of him. She had thrown a drink on a guy for treating women the way he did, and yet the memory of being bent over his bike, taken, and taken well at that, from behind was vivid in her mind. She had ravished him holding her hair, pulling it even, as he took her exactly how he wanted to. The fact her body was nothing more than a vessel for him to find sexual pleasure within was something she marveled at, and now he was here.

She put up zero resistance as his hand took her own and he began to lead her away. He didn't need to lay a finger on her to get her to follow him. They traipsed through the tall grass, creating a path where one did not exist, leading them behind the stage and close to the helicopter. She grinned as he mentioned the kids being flown in. "Yeah. Imagine that. Some people actually arrived at this party in that thing. I'm glad I didn't bring a purse tonight. I would have left in there when I go off tonight." It wasn't necessary to let him know she had been one of those who had been on board. She wanted him to know she was able to afford to do so, that she was of that status, that she was one of the ones that had arrived there that night in style.

The closer they got to the edge of the field, the sounds of the being in the country grew louder. Crickets, frogs, and even a few fireflies could be seen. It was surreal and beautiful. He took his seat, and she watched him as if she were still trying to decide if he was real or not. His words made her shake her head slowly. She waited for him to finish. His gaze was intense, pulling her in, drawing a pit in her stomach, and yet Paige could not look away. "You're kind of right. She's not a girlfriend. She's a psychic in town. I pay her to give me advice. Everybody has a weakness," she began, moving slowly closer towards him. "For some it's beer. For some it's women, fast cars, bikes even," she grinned as she slowly sank down before him, one hand on each of his knees. "For me it's psychics. Can't help it. She told me to find someone named Lucas, and here we are. I'm not pregnant. Surprising really with how many times you filled me up that night." Her teeth drew in her bottom lip at the sound of the words coming from her own lips. "I have no idea how you could change my life, but I'm open to finding out. I am wide open Lucas." Her eyes glanced down quickly, only for a few seconds, before meeting his again. She shifted until she was resting on her knees now, her hands still on his knees. Leaning in closer, she wanted to taste his lips, but she held back. He knew what he wanted, and she knew he was capable of getting exactly what he wanted. "So the question is Lucas, are you open to finding out as well? The call is yours'. I'm up for whatever you have in mind."

Chase and Trey paraded Erel @Flutterby through the crowd where she was met with high fives and low gropes of her tits and ass as if she were a free use girl. Chase kept a consistent tug on her chain to keep anyone from getting much more than a cheap feel, but still several dozen sets of hands were laid on her between the stage the edge of the party leading out to where the band's Willys wagon was parked. Erel was a bit of a mess from being passed around, this concerned Trey slightly but Chase not at all. The wagon was nearly empty with most of the band's equipment out on stage. An old unused combo amp was the closest thing to a seat in the dimly lit back. "Have a seat." Chase said, practically pushing her down on the amp heard enough to make her boobs bounce when her bare bottom hit the rough surface. The amp certainly wasn't going to be comfortable, its only real virtue was that if she were to lay back, her body would be at the perfect height for sucking and fucking.

"Heads or tails?" Chase asked as he dug a coin out of his pocket. Trey looked at Erel with a small amount of guilt, he wasn't used to treating girls like Chase did but he was eager to get his dick wet again. He had been a bit envious of the guy she had sucked off so he eagerly said "heads". Chase looked at Erel, "I think you know how this goes, so why don't you go ahead and lay back so I got somewhere for this quarter to land".

Lukas looked at Paige (@AndNich123) for a long time as she knelt there, his features flat as if he was lost in thought. Then a sad little smile crossed the biker’s lips as he brushed a stray lock of the girl's hair back behind her ear, then leaned forward and kissed her. It wasn’t a chaste kiss by any means but also wasn’t fiery and full of passion either, and ended rather quickly. Then he took her wrists, leaned back and gently tugged and cajoled her to join him up on the bench; “C’mon, sit up here for a sec, so you can listen to me.”

Once Paige joined Lukas the biker again did something that might have been considered odd. Instead of wrapping his arm around the girl, he sort of guided her down into the opposite corner, where his outstretched hand could just rest on one of her slender shoulders; his grip was light and his strong fingers began gently working her trap as he spoke to her. Was he trying to keep her at a distance, or hold her where he could look at and touch her as he talked? Someone looking on would have been hard pressed to say which was the case, and maybe the biker didn’t know either …

“When we met, I could tell there was something special about you.” He laughed a little and it sounded genuine. “I know that sounds like a line, but since we’ve already … y’know, more than once, I think you know it ain’t. Especially since I remembered your name.” He paused for a second as if to let that sink in and then went on. “I don’t know what it is exactly. You’re smart sure, and I don’t just mean book smart. Seem to have prospects too …” He took a sip of beer with his free hand before he went on.

“Anyway, even smart people only know what they know. I may seem a little different from other guys who wear these …” he glanced down at this colors “…and not just ‘cause my bottom rocker says Nomad. I get that. But at the end of the day …” he shrugged “… we’re all brothers. We all wear this patch …” he put his beer down and tapped at a small, black cloth diamond stitched onto his vest just above his left breast pocket; it was trimmed in white and simply said ‘1%’ in small white letters that had been smeared with something dark at one point. “… ‘cause that’s who we are. You know what it means right?”

He had another sip of beer and then his eyes locked back onto hers. “You’re wide open to me changing your life, huh? So let me tell you exactly what that’d mean.” He chuckled a little. “It’s not a lot, but pay attention. First, the only real rule: you never talk about Club business outside the Club with anyone, especially the cops, forever. If you do, the Club will … not be happy and let you know it.” He went on in a matter of fact way.

“Second, you don’t need to work for the Club yourself if you don’t want to, but if I need your help with work you’ll give it to me, no questions asked. Another easy one.” He paused for a moment before he continued.

“And lastly, more of my own personal rule. When we’re alone together like this, you’ll also do whatever I say, no questions asked.” His voice finally softened a little as he gave her shoulder a little squeeze and a grin crossed his lips. “You seemed to like that last time, even though you’d don’t seem to remember much about it. But there were no cuts and bruises on you, no broken bones either the morning after right? Well, except maybe on your knees. I mean sure, parts of you might'a been a little sore, but hopefully in a good way …” His eyes were bright as he looked into hers with the grin on his face, but then his expression grew more neutral again.

“So know that you know all that smart girl, you still want to be with me, ride with me? You still up for whatever I have in mind?”

Fred wasn’t going to lie...her conversation with Kami (@alona98) had given her pause. Yet she was determined to show Maddy and Deke she had what it took to roll with them, no matter the danger. Perhaps this would have been a decision better made in the morning after sleeping off the drugs and alcohol. But even in her old life as Amanda, daddy’s perfect little employee, she had been stubborn and unwilling to give up for any reason. So why would that change now?

Soon, she’d traipsed around the back of the impromptu club and found Chrystal (@greybishop)- or at least an authoritative lady in a vest.

“Hi...uh, can someone tell me where Chrystal is? I’d like to help Madison tend bar tonight,” Fred wondered. She hedged her bets in case she was wrong about this person being Chrystal.

That kiss. It came quickly, somewhat unexpected, and completely welcomed. She was guided to sit on the bench with him, and Paige was fully aware that she was floating. She listened to him, slowly realizing exactly how he was going to change her life. Her eyes glanced to the 1% that he wore. 1%. Family. Brothers. All there for one another. She didn't have much in the way of good experiences to go on where family was concerned. Her mother was the closest thing to a good experience, and as work consumed her life, she was becoming less and less of a figure. Paige knew she could literally live her life any way she pleased, and her mother would be oblivious. She liked it that way, yes, but the connection, the human connection, was missing. Until now.

"Don't talk about fight club," she whispered, smiling broadly. "I get it. Nobody needs to know anything about what goes on within the club. I can understand that. That's not too difficult to grasp or keep to myself. Who am I going to tell after all?" The question was real. She had left all her friends behind. It was just her and her rapidly disappearing mother. Fred? Fred was a means to an end. She was a way to get here to this party, to this point. She wanted to be friends, maybe, but Paige kept her friends, she kept everyone at a distance. It was easier that way. You can direct them where you want them to go that way. They don't get too close. They don't see what you don't want them to see, but Lucas? He was something of a mystery, not just in the sense of who he was, but the simple fact that he had managed to waltz right through any and all walls Paige kept up all the time.

"Working for the club? You mean slinging beer to horny people like Maddy? Hell, I can do that. If you're talking about something a little more....hardcore....well then, we'll just have to talk that out. I did a few things to help out my friend Prescott back home. She did some dealing back there and would need help moving product. Nothing special." She pursed her lips, languishing whether or not to continue with the thoughts that were heavy on her mind. She turned her gaze towards him. It was a gaze that had stared straight out while she took in all that he was saying and sorting out how she felt about it. "The third rule, the more personal one, about doing whatever you ask. I have no problem with that. What I do wonder about, what is weighing on my mind right now, is will you ever ask me to do anything....with someone else....for the club? Will I ever be called on to....satisfy someone else if it benefits the club?" What she didn't tell him was the thought of that happening both frightened her and aroused her. She couldn't help but think that maybe her body would be nothing more than a vessel to help the club, to help Lucas, get what they wanted or needed. Another man's hands touching her. No feelings between the two of them. Just....sex.

She had to look away for fear that he might see it in her face, in her eyes. "So am I ready to ride with you?" She wanted to scream yes, but something, some unseen force kept her back. "The question is, do you want me to ride with you? If you do, then everything I have is at your, at the club's, beckon call. You guys need cash? Let me know. You want your product moved, assuming there is the product," she continued, flashing him a knowing look. "Then talk to me. Heck, I'd even reach out to Prescott if you wanted. She's got some reach. Not much considering she's just a small-town girl, but I could see what we could make happen. She and I always did have fun together." Again she gave him another knowing look. "Am I a risk, taking someone like me into this family you have? What will your brothers say?"

Chrystal looked at Fred (@CasualVelociraptor) with mild curiosity as the young Swede asked her question. Then the older woman took a drag from her cigarette, slowly turned her head and exhaled some smoke, and then went on to pick a small fleck of something from her lower lip. Only when all that was done did Chrystal reply.

“Now why, exactly, do you want to help tend bar tonight little girl? And why, exactly, should I let you tend my bar?” The older woman once again looked at the young pilot with mild curiosity as she waited for some sort of answer …

Paige (@AndNich123) could see, hear and feel Lukas relaxing for some reason as she answered him; he actually chuckled at her Fight Club comment and the fingers on her shoulder got even gentler as she talked. There was definitely a smile on his face when she finished, and he shook his head and laughed as he replied. “Whoa there crazy, this ain’t gonna happen all at once. There’s a … I guess you could call it probation for awhile just like with the prospects, though it’s even more … informal I guess for old ladies. For starters you’d just be ‘with me,’ sort of like a hang around before he’s voted in as a prospect.” He thought for a minute. “But you'd definitely be more than just another pass around, an’ no one’d treat you that way unless you acted like one.”

The biker finally leaned back and picked up his beer; after another sip he went on. “An’ no ones gonna ask you for help like you mentioned right away either, though I’ll keep it in mind; that sorta … initiative from the girls is always appreciated. Nah, for tonight just helpin’ out at the bar would be plenty, but only if you want to get to know the other gals.” He shrugged. “If you were with a guy from this Chapter that’d be a good idea, but since I’m kinda a freelancer for the Club …” He shrugged again. “Though that kinda thing never hurts; I like to stay on good terms wherever I go. But it’s really up to you.” His face grew a little more serious again as he turned to her final questions.

“As far as you ever being … called on to satisfy someone for the Club goes … well yeah, stuff like that does come up from time to time, but it’s pretty rare. And usually the chick’s old man has a say, maybe even her too if he wants it; it’s not like we have a shortage of women around here, an’ that’s what pass arounds are for. So yeah, it could happen I guess; like I said, whatever I say, no questions asked. But I wouldn’t worry about it too much.”

Lukas paused for a minute before he finished. “So if that’s it for your questions, let’s get started babe.” He stood and held a hand out to Paige exactly like the chivalric ‘knight of the road’ he wasn’t, and after she took it he led the girl away from the bench. But instead of heading back towards the stage and farmhouse the biker turned and walked her into the trees, not going very far at all until they came to a little clearing; they were out of sight but could still hear the faint buzz of the party and canned music playing while the band was on break, along with the sounds of nearby crickets and frogs. Gaps in the trees let rays of the setting sun penetrate to where the pair stood, and also promised to let in starlight and the moon later on since the sky was clear. Lukas stopped and turned to Paige.

“This’ll be fine. Take off your clothes and give them to me. Any underwear you have on and your shoes and phone too.” He gestured at a thick tree. “Then press your back up against that, the palms of your hands too.” If Paige did as the biker instructed she’d be standing there nude in the soft grass, looking away from the farmhouse into the depths of the surrounding woods; Lukas just stood there with his arms crossed, waiting ...

Fred gulped a tiny bit at Chrystal’s (@greybishop) intimidating yet nonchalant demeanor, but made it look like she was just processing and making her answer- which was partly true. She hadn’t given a ton of thought to why she wanted to tend bar, but that would at least mean she wouldn’t motor-mouth her way through her answer, she hoped.

“Well, to be honest with you, part of it is because I get along with Maddy and Deke and would like to help them- and the Club- out,” she explained. That hyphenated section of her answer was said quickly to not prick too many ears, but she knew Chrystal would understand. “Maddy actually referred me to you earlier when I asked what I could do to help,” she added to emphasize her point.

Then she continued, “The other reason is that...well, even though my bar adventure earlier was a little impromptu, I did enjoy talking to all those people, and I’m glad I really entertained them.” With her tits out, which garnered her the real big tips, but she hoped that was beside the point. “I do have some experience with customer service as part of my job as a helicopter pilot, but I’d like to build on that, continue to be a draw, you know?”

Last edited:
Old ladies. She rolled her eyes at the words. It conjured thoughts of women far past their prime, wrinkled, still clutching a beer, a cigarette, and far too tightly to their lost youth. She was far from that, but she understood it was just terminology, semantics really. Nothing more.

( @greybishop ) He explained further about this process, this rabbit hole, she was falling into. No. This rabbit hole she was jumping into. It was as if he was giving her every chance to say no, to back away, if she wanted to. The truth that was behind her eyes and her sealed lips was one she didn't want to let him know about, at least not yet. Perhaps later on, but tonight was not the night. Working at the bar, following his orders, it all seemed to be things she could do. In fact, she didn't have a problem with any of it. The rest would remain a locked secret, for now.

'let’s get started babe'

With those words, he rose, and his hand was out to her, beckoning her, calling to her. She slipped hers' into his and was soon on her feet, walking into a situation she had no idea of what it would be. He was the light, and she was the moth, drawn into the flame, daring to get burned. The turn in direction didn't register as a red flag. Why should it? Even as they entered the clearing, no red flags were raised, no alarms were going off inside her head. In fact, it was quite the opposite. She felt serene. The soft hues filtered in, creating this beautiful, natural space. It was a bubble compared to the chaos of the party. It was a bubble that was soon popped at his words. She turned quickly, her eyes wide, clearly stunned by what he was asking of her, by what he wanted from her. His words came back to her. ' When we’re alone together like this, you’ll also do whatever I say, no questions asked.' Swallowing hard, she didn't nod, nor did she speak. With her gaze still fixed upon his, she began to unbutton the jean shorts she had on. One simple silver button and they gave way. The zipper slid down with ease. A slight movement from her hips and they released their hold on her body and fell down her legs, ending up as a pile on the ground. Her fingertips gripped the hem of her tee-shirt and pulled it upwards until he disappeared from sight. The fabric cleared her sight, and there he was again. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She was certain he could tell. Now she stood before him, clad only in her silk bra and panties. Simple. Understated. Black. When she dressed for the evening, anyone seeing what she wore underneath was never a thought, and yet here she stood. Her fingers reached to the clasp between her breasts, fumbling slightly as her nerves were starting to get the better of her. Taking a deep breath, she steadied herself for the task at hand. Never let them see you falter. One lesson from mother that she always tried to uphold. He would not see it again she vowed. Letting her arms fall slightly back, the garment slipped from her body, landing without a sound on the ground. Just the silk panties kept her last bit of skin covered from his eyes. Never let them see you falter. Her fingertips took hold of the soft material, and her thumbs dipped underneath, grazing her skin. A deep breath, determination in her eyes, she bent over and pulled them down until they were pooled around her ankles with her shorts. She rose, making sure her eyes met his before stepping free from her clothes. Using the opposite foot, she slipped her shoes off, allowing her bare feet to touch the soft grass, absorbing the warmth from the ground as she stepped. Of course, she still had to give him her clothes. With a slight smirk on her face, she turned her back to him and bent over to pick them up. Her backside nearly saluting him, she gathered up the garments and turned to give them to him. "My phone is in the back pocket. I didn't bring anything else."

It was all she said before moving towards the tree. For the first time, a hint of doubt crept into her mind. Her back pressed up against the tree. The rough bark was a stark contrast to the soft grass. It dug into her skin slightly. If she was honest, she liked it. In fact, she pressed her back a bit harder into it. 'What if he's setting me up for something terrible? What if he wants to hurt me and leave me out here for dead?' It was a valid concern. He could do anything he pleased out here, and no one would hear a thing. There was no telling how long it would take for her mother to even realize she was missing. It was a risk, a huge risk. Her hands gripped the tree as she stared out into the abyss, away from the farmhouse and its maddening chaos. This was a risk she felt was worth taking.

Erel followed the guys @xavierrol trying to wrest away from the groping hands Chase was much more gruff with her than he had been when they first hooked up in the pool. Trey was giving her concerned glances but didn't speak up against his buddy dragging her through the crowd .

Chase roughly shoved her down on top of an amp and it hurt her ass a bit and jostled her breasts. When Chase had asked Trey heads or tails she was slightly nervous, Trey said heads and Chase ordered her to lay back on the amp so she did as he demanded, she was starting to worry about what exactly she had gotten herself into here.
Looking at Trey a moment before turning her gaze to Chase she bit her lower lip, wishing she could read their minds . She gave a soft sigh and awaited her fate.

Chrystal snorted when Amanda (@CasualVelociraptor) finished speaking. “For someone who talks so much, so don’t say a hell of a lot do you?” She took another drag on her smoke and then went on. “So I doubt you get along with Deke. But that blonde airhead …” Chrystal tilted her head towards the bar, “… yeah, that I can believe. Two peas in a fucking pod.”

The older woman scrutinized the young Swede for a second before she continued. “But I ain’t running a dating service little girl. And I sure as shit ain’t your great aunt Gertrude, lookin’ to find you a fucking Prince Charming to start squirting out babies with.” Chrystal shook her head as she smirked. “So what else you got to offer me, hmm? You say you want to help the Club out, but how exactly are you gonna do that? By lettin’ guys lick shots off’a those little tits a yours for five bucks a pop? That your idea of customer service? Great … that’ll bring in a whole extra twenty bucks by the end a the night.” Chrystal stubbed out her cigarette then lit another, as she again looked at the young pilot with an amused expression on her face waiting for an answer ...

Lukas looked at Paige (@AndNich123) impassively as she stripped off her clothes and handed them to him; maybe it was because he’d seen it all before and more, even if she didn’t remember most of that. After she’d pressed her bare back against the rough bark of the tree he just nodded. “Good start. I knew you were a smart girl; let’s see if you stay that way.”

The biker stepped a little closer and kept his eyes on hers as he calmly went on; the fact she was standing there completely nude didn’t seem to interest him in the least. “If you move away from that tree I walk.” He held her things up a little for a moment. “Maybe you’ll eventually find these, but probably you won’t. Then you can walk too, back to the farmhouse just like you are now.” He paused. “I bet all the drunk high school boys would love to help you, and help themselves to you if that happened, so you’d get home again. Eventually.”

And with that Lukas walked out of the clearing with Paige’s things, back in the direction of the little pond and bench. For a short while she could hear the crunch and rustle of his boots in the undergrowth but soon enough that sound faded, leaving her with only the distant sounds of the party and the occasional insect or critter to listen to, clad in nothing but the warm, humid early evening air and with only the fireflies and her thoughts for company …

Amanda had to admit to herself that this woman- who definitely seemed like a Chrystal (@greybishop); not a bad thing, just an observation- was made of iron and not easily persuaded. That she admired, as someone who had, with her father, overcome so much to be here. Of course, she couldn't assume anything about someone else's story, but Chrystal seemed like the kind of person who had struggled.

"Well, Chrystal, to answer your question, I'm much more than a pretty face or body...although that did bring in quite a lot more money than $20. One of the band members (@xavierrol) can vouch for the fact that I paid for their microphone and then some," Fred now said, pulling out the bills she'd raked in as tips and slapping them on the table, then slowly pulling the cash off the table and back in her skirt pocket. She wasn't entirely sure if that was true, but she'd read that nailing interviews was all about confidence- only some of which was fueled right now by alcohol and cocaine, and the other half was just innocence removed leading to natural charisma bubbling to the surface. At least, she hoped. "I have a lot of energy, focus, and work ethic. That giant helicopter parked out front that I have flown for nearly a year without so much as engine trouble attests to that." She gestured to it to make her point clear.

"All I need is to learn how to tend bar under Madison's tutelage, since clearly we do get along and she really knows what she's doing out there. Once I do that, I can help make a killing for everyone here. And even after tonight, I have a variety of skills; I've assisted purchase orders and invoices, done mail deliveries, soldered parts for our craft, even done repairs on a house much like this one." It was her own Nature House here in the states that she'd built with her father, but she knew that Chrystal already considered her a motormouth, the cocaine (although receding still) would not help matters, and any mention of Bosse would likely make her seem like an entitled little kid. "Of course, I do have school to juggle after this weekend is over, but I'm deferring college for a year...well, you get the idea."

Chrystal started laughing before Amanda (@CasualVelociraptor) even finished talking, and there were tears in the older woman's eyes once the young Swede was all done; it actually took Chrys a few minutes to catch her breath and she had a couple of swallows of her drink as she regained her composure. "Ah Fred, I do have to say. Besides being a pain in the ass and dumber than dirt, you are one funny bitch." Chrystal wiped her eyes, had some more of her drink and then explained the facts of life to the young pilot.

"Do you think you're applying for a job in a clothes store at the mall? Or maybe at some fucking McDonald's? We're an outlaw motorcycle club little girl. Do you know what that is? I'm pretty sure you have 'em in Sweden, but if not look it up on that fancy phone your daddy bought you." Chrystal took another sip of her Jack and Coke and kept on talking.

"We don't give a shit about your school schedule, or your fucking energy, or that you know how to send out bills. The only thing a little girl like you has to offer us is the hole between your legs, and being willing to spread 'em when we say so." Chrys waved a hand in the air dismissively as she went on. "Yeah, yeah I heard all about your daddy's precious helicopter. But it's our helicopter now, you just don't know it yet. You might wanna ask Deke about that."

"So if you're done wasting my time with your resume bullshit, feel free to try'n get between Madison's legs from the other side of the bar like everyone else. Or shake that skinny ass o' yours at some o' the high school boys instead; I'll bet there's plenty o' them that'd be more than happy to fuck all your little holes for you." The older woman lifted her drink and pointed at Fred. "You want any more free advice, call your great aunt Gertrude back in Sweden." And with that Chrystal simply walked away from Amanda.

Fred now really disdained Chrystal (@greybishop). She’d tried everything to seem useful to the Club and still got dismissed out of hand, which was the worst feeling in the world. Even more than the fear she’d felt around the attacking wolves back in Sweden.

She wanted to punch that bitch. To yell that no, she’d worked to be able to afford this phone. That she wasn’t a stuck up kid. That if Chrystal would just get her head out of her wrinkly ass, Fred could actually be a friend to these jaded fume huffers.

But then the words, “Yeah, yeah I heard all about your daddy's precious helicopter. But it's our helicopter now, you just don't know it yet. You might wanna ask Deke about that.”

What could she possibly mean by all that? She’d volunteered to have it pick up brothers, old ladies, and their packages, so why were they so keen on coercing her services? On treating her like dirt or a hole to fuck? What exactly was Deke planning?

But Amanda was smart enough not to confront Deke or even Madison about it. She hoped instead to touch base with Paige (@AndNich123) to figure out if she’d found Lukas yet or not and then. After that, she’d decide whether to go sleuthing.

She wasn’t afraid of them. Her father had told her that her mother joked once, “People are no different than animals. Just louder and stupider.” Of course, she couldn’t verify whether this was the case because her mom had been dead for 14 years, but this tracked with her fuzzy memories of her mother.

And speaking of older female authority figures, Amanda now slinked to the bar and sighed to Madison, “Could I get another drink, please? I talked to Chrystal and she shot me down faster than a rocket launcher.” And then she added, under her breath, “And, please, tell me: is she always this much of a bitch, or did she wake up on the wrong side of her iron maiden this morning?”

Chase flicked the quarter up into the air, it flipped head over tails as it arched up and the downward. It fell just above Erel's (@Flutterby ) navel showing a head but then bounced on her taut belly and flipped to tails. "Too bad." Chase said victoriously as he moved towards Erel's face. "You probably wanted to make out or something didn't you?" He asked Trey as if he didn't know how to treat a girl like Erel. "I already fucked her pussy, I want that mouth now." He said, looking down at his obedient little slut as he opened his pants and let his already hard cock spring out. "Hungry?" He asked as he stood over her as she laid back on the top of the amp. His balls dangling heavily just over her lips. She would smell his musky scent though the pool water had washed most of her essence off of him.

Trey took her knees, spreading her legs, exposing her already twice fucked pussy but eager for another go. He might actually last longer this time. He had shared a few girls with Chase before but never one as eager as Erel, though Chase only seemed to get worse the more compliant the girls were. He rubbed the head of his cock along her slit, rubbing her clit with it, at least offering some foreplay before he plunged back into her.

Erel watched the quarter make it's path and looked disappointed when it flipped off of her stomach and landed on tails, she watched Chase @xavierrol as he moved to her face and Trey moved between her thighs, her expression changed like a snap and she glanced down at Trey with a small grin.

She looked up at Chase and her inner brat emerged, she was trying to contemplate if she wanted to refuse him or give him a little bite, when Trey was being nicer she was so done with Chase being a dick literally.
If Chase bothered to look at her face instead of just being a brutish asshole he would think twice before letting her suck his dick. She had a glint in her eyes and she looked rather defiant. There was a strong chance she would bite him and not on accident.

Back
Top Bottom