Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Notice Server Move Notice

Is the editor manager extension, gah.

Well that's annoying.

Well it should work now. It just won't let me fix it without enabling it again, so I'll need to break the editor for a time.

Said friend mentioned they had some success stylizing it in Google Drive and C/Ping, albeit with some difficulty....

But yeah, thanks for the fix, Veks!

Said friend mentioned they had some success stylizing it in Google Drive and C/Ping, albeit with some difficulty....

But yeah, thanks for the fix, Veks!
I know how to manually code, so it's not a huge deal to me - more an inconvenience for those who don't.
I can bang out all of my formatting manually pretty quickly because I'm used to coding websites. lol (I am a nerd, I know).

I know how to manually code, so it's not a huge deal to me - more an inconvenience for those who don't.
I can bang out all of my formatting manually pretty quickly because I'm used to coding websites. lol (I am a nerd, I know).

That is a real talent and I am impressed, that's awesome!

Let's just say one should never, ever entrust me with anything having to do with figuring out much tech...

Thank you for all your hard work, Veks!

Watched Threads isn’t working for me. I’m just getting a message that nothing matches my filter. Is this a known issue?

For me there was a little box upper left that had appeared watching only unanswered threads. Perhaps that’s it @TheCorsair

Thank you Vek for all the hard work! Is there a list of what features have been changed/added somewhere? Want to make sure I take advantage of all the new goodies

As of yet, I don't think there's a running list of new features. It's common among communities to sorta ...crowdsource a list (along with any bugs you may happen to notice).

Something like that could fit in the General Discussion subForum until there's a possible, official announcement once things are settled in.

Thank you! Very nice upgrade, it feels 'sporty' now. Very much appreciated and hopefully provides the long term stability we have grown to take for granted here. I can only imagine how much work this is for you.

Wow, the mobile version has improved so much. Everything is way easier. All the updates are amazing. Thank you ever so much Veks.

Back
Top Bottom