Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Notice Server Move Notice

It should all be available in due time, but as some things need maintenance so it might not be there tell later today
Everyone with edit permissions should already be able to.

The stuff that is broken is chat (Siropu's fault) and my conversation addon. I'm currently working on getting through a proper dev environment for the latter.

Hmm. Seems there's a bit of minor stuff that's still under construction: the post customization tools and the "last read" function of PMs being the most obvious at the moment. But it seems I was worried for no reason that I'd wake up and this would be completely down.

Is it safe to start posting in PM's and threads again, or should one hold off on that for a while longer?

Well this right here sort of answers the latter, lol. I also believe that PMs are working, albeit lacking the features I described above. Can't tell 100% for sure until the "last read" feature is restored though.

Is there any way to know why the server still sometimes takes too long to respond and fails to load on certain WiFi? I like typing on my computer more than my phone but don’t like having to use a hotspot.

Veks Answers Page2 Questions
Being asked permission for enabling push notifications? I best check before saying yes no indifferent?
Push notifications will send a message to your browser when you get a pm or reply to your post.

Is there any way to know why the server still sometimes takes too long to respond and fails to load on certain WiFi? I like typing on my computer more than my phone but don’t like having to use a hotspot.
I'm not aware of any performance issues on the site's side. The server is a beast.

I know NOTHING about any of this stuff but from what i can tell so far the move is amazing, It seems like things are loading 1000x faster now. before it would take my computer at least a couple of seconds to switch from one page to the next (like if i went to a new forum or a new RT) and now its there in less than a second.

Is it safe to start posting in PM's and threads again, or should one hold off on that for a while longer?
Well this right here sort of answers the latter, lol. I also believe that PMs are working, albeit lacking the features I described above. Can't tell 100% for sure until the "last read" feature is restored though.
Hmm. Seems there's a bit of minor stuff that's still under construction: the post customization tools and the "last read" function of PMs being the most obvious at the moment. But it seems I was worried for no reason that I'd wake up and this would be completely down.

It's safe to use PMs of course but I don't have my extension working yet.

A few things changed with how PHP fundamentally functions, and this threw a wrench into my code. I've resolved one issue so far, at least.

I am sure I’m not the only one that appreciates all the work that goes into this, but thank you for all your hard work!

Thanks for everything you've done, Veks!! ;~; <3333 You're great. The bestest.

yes thank you!! The site is amazing and all your hard work does NOT go unappreciated

How dare things be broken. I demand everything works perfectly at all times, or I get cookies. Fuck it, just give me the cookies.

Even if it isn't said a lot or seems to be unnoticed with all that you do, you are very much appreciated. Thank you for everything, be it big or small. You da bomb dot com! ;)

I just came on and found out I'm no longer subscribed to any threads... Including the ones I'm actually replying to. O.O

I just came on and found out I'm no longer subscribed to any threads... Including the ones I'm actually replying to. O.O
You have to click on the "Show unread" at the top to exit out of that option and you can see all of them, at least for me?

Is it normal that PMs lost the function to code/format/stylize posts? I know someone mentioned it, but since Vek's last update, I still have not regained that function.

I think threadmarks may be clobbering them? Lessee

Is it normal that PMs lost the function to code/format/stylize posts? I know someone mentioned it, but since Vek's last update, I still have not regained that function.

Actually, a friend had the same problem and may have a fix, let me ask them.

Back
Top Bottom