Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Reveal (Deviant-X-Perne)

After a few minutes Taylor walked to the bathroom door and leaned against the frame. The door was open and she looked towards the curtain. "Hey, you gonna hurry up or do I gotta come in there?" She asked, Mona laughing from the bedroom as she put on knee high boots and was about ready. "Get your dick together so we can get going!" Mona called out while putting her phone into her corset. She also made sure she had her ID which was in her phone case, as well as some cash and her debit card. "I plan on getting fuck faced tonight, so we're gonna have a lot of fun." Taylor said to both Ally and Mona as they waited for the woman to finish her shower.

"S-SORRY!" Ally shouted and stood up, of course all of the thoughts of fantasy and fingering herself, had gotten her cock hard again, she quickly rinsed off, and stepped out of the shower, then realized, Mona had taken the last towel, and Ally did not bring any clothes into the bathroom. Ally stepped into the cold air of the dorm room, instantly her nipples were hard as she shivered, most of the blood in her body had gone to her cock, it stood there hard, and she shivered, "T-t-there w-w-was no t-t-towel." she said, "C-c-can I h-have one p-p-please."

Both women turned and had to laugh as Mona grabbed a towel and walked over, sliding the towel around Ally before kissing her cheek. "You're like a lost puppy with a huge hard on." She teased as Taylor laughed and walked over to Ally's closet. "Let's see what this chick has to wear." She said as she pulled out a pair of booty short panties, tossing those to the bed. Then a skirt, it was black and zipped up the side, went down mid thigh from the looks of it. She matched that up with a black bra and a white dress shirt. "We'll tie the shirt ends so you can show some of that toned belly of yours." Taylor said as she laid the outfit onto the bed. "As long as you can get that cock down. We ain't touching that until we're at the party." She added as Mona helped dry the woman off.

"W-we?" Ally asked confused, "Like, an orgy? Public sex?" Ally said as she lifted her arms and waited for Mona to finish drying her off. She then walked over to her bed and at least put the shirt on, she took a few deep breaths and closed her eyes, focusing her mind elsewhere as she felt her cock slowly deflate, she stood there in silence using every bit of her willpower, two minutes later, it was finally at its resting state, she slipped on the panties and carefully tucked her cock in them so it just didn't dangle loose, then she slipped on the skirt. "C-c-can I at least bring my hoodie? It makes me feel safe when I get nervous." Hoping the answer was yes, but understanding if it was no, as they were the ones in control.

Taylor stepped up and tied the ends of the shirt, making sure it showed off the females belly and showed a bit of cleavage. Nodding she let Mona grab the hoodie and tied that around Ally's waist so the hoodie was behind her. "I can be a bitch, but I won't take your safety blanket from you." Taylor said, kissing the female before Mona kissed her as well. "Let's just have some fun and see where the party takes us. Never plan, just do." Taylor told the other trans woman before they were all ready and finally heading for the door. "Let's go to the corner store and get our drinks then we'll head to the frat house." Mona closed up, locking the door then head outside with the women. "I can't wait to get my dance on." The caramel colored female grinned, doing a little dance as they walked and showed her excitement.

Ally smiled and Taylor's joy was infectious and Ally started dancing too, well, as best as she could it was an awkward attempt at moving her hips and hands, but everything was out of coordination and she nearly tripped over her own feet before wrapping an arm around Taylor's waist catching herself. "S-s-sorry, I can't dance." she said and stood up, "Can you guys teach me?" she asked, and smiled, "I want to learn how to dance, I can sing, oh my gosh I can sing, but I cannot dance." she said attempting again, but failing miserably, as if to demonstrate, "See? Awkward as f...hell." she said, stopping her self from saying the F word, she really didn't say it often and felt weird using it, she really hoped they didn't notice. She said it in her head all the time, but never out loud.

"Most white people can't." Taylor teased as she caught the woman and helped her stand straight. "Of course, we'll teach you a bit at the party. It's all about using your body." She added as Mona swayed her hips. "Just swaying your hips can be enough, then moving your arms gently." She added as she did just that. Walking with the woman both Mona and Taylor laughed at her attempt once more. "Just wait for the party, we don't need you face planting onto the concrete." Mona said as the three got to the corner store. Heading inside Mona went to get the whiskey while Taylor walked with Ally to get her preferred drink.

Ally walked down to the liquor, she saw the bottle and grabbed it, "Red label, scotch whiskey, if you haven't tried it you simply must. It was the first drink my dad ever shared with me when I was 18, its such a smooth liquor too. I will warn you, when I get drunk, I get grabby." she giggled, "You ever tried this stuff? Oh! Where did Mona get off to?" Ally asked looking around nervously, she liked Taylor, but felt safe with Mona nearby. She looked around like a lost puppy dog.

"I love a good scotch whiskey, we'll drink some together." Taylor said as the female began looking around for Mona. Taylor smirked and turned Ally's face so she was looking at her. "Why so lost looking? Don't you want to spend time with me?" She asked as she stepped closer so their breasts were pressed against one another. "Do you not trust me? Are you afraid I will bend you over this shelf and fuck that tight ass of yours, filling your tight hole and letting you walk out of here like a dirty slut?" She asked as she slid her hand to Ally's neck and squeezed gently.

"N-n-no." Ally said nervously, "I-I-I..." she tried to take a deep breath, panicking, "P-p-please don't hurt me." she pleaded, she was almost crying, "I'm sorry, I should feel safe with you too." she smiled weakly, "Please don't hurt me she whispered." Her eyes welling with tears. "I'm sorry," she whispered, "Please forgive me. I really do like you." she swallowed wiping tears out of her eyes, as if a second personality took over, "If you fucked me right here, then it wouldn't be as fun as if you did at the party."

Taylor moved closer, getting nose to nose with Ally. "You're lucky I like you." She whispered before laying a kiss on the females lips. Then Taylor winced as a slap rang out and Mona stood behind them. "Stop teasing the poor girl, that's my job." She joked as she grabbed Ally and walked with Taylor to the front. After they paid for their drinks Taylor paid for some snacks, candy bars for the girls and a stick of beef jerky for herself.

Heading outside Taylor took a bite. "Mmm, I love tasty meat in my mouth." She mused as Mona shook her head. "What a slut." She said as Taylor laughed and nudged Ally. "Can't wait to feel that meat of yours later." She said as she eye fucked the woman.

"Sorry, I got scared." Ally said as she blushed and practically clung to Mona, "I-I-I'll warm up to you I promise Taylor." she said burying her face in Mona's shoulder, "I hope I haven't ruined my chances for anything tonight." she said, standing up straight and offering her hand to Taylor, so she could walk hand in hand between the two of them, like a safe child, or pet. "Can I have one of those candy bars?" she asked.

"Oh this one is going to be fun. She's like a lost puppy." Taylor said as Mona laughed and nod. "Yeah, she's easy to fall in love with." Mona said, patting Ally's head as Taylor nod and grabbed one of the candy bars. "You did suck my cock, so you deserve a treat." She said as she unwrapped it and handed the candy bar to Ally. "I can't wait to get lit up, I'm going to end up naked by the end of the night and hopefully with a cock in each hole." Mona said as she nudged Ally with her big ass.

"Each hole? But I only have one-oooooooh!" she said and took a bite of the candy bar, then hip checked Mona in return, even if she threw all of her weight into it, she still wouldn't be able to knock over Mona, "So, is this like an orgy? Because I have to warn you." she took a bite of the candy bar, "If I get drunk I get really grabby, I don't want to get myself into something I will regret, please save me if you see me getting in to something that is way over my head, since you already know my limits Mona, please help me if it looks like I am going to far."

"I can be a bitch, but we'll take care of our pet." Taylor said as she pat Ally on the ass as they got closer to the frat house. "We'll keep an eye on you, don't you worry. Oh, and it's more of a threesome than an orgy." Mona added then they were finally at the frat house. Their first stop was the kitchen where the girls put their drinks down. "Let's make some drinks then tour the house." Taylor said while her hips moved to the music and she started making the drinks and getting from the girls what they wanted.

Once done, each woman had a red solo cup and was now heading to the main area. "Cheers." Mona said, tapping the other cups before downing some of her drink to get her buzz going.

"Cheers." Ally said and took a huge gulp of her own drink, "Mmm, so warm." she said smiling and taking another sip, "All the way down to my tummy." she said as she looked around, everyone was drinking, even some people were making out, this made her nervous and she started to inch behind Mona to hide, "Mona." she whispered, "I've never had sex in front of others before, w-w-well at least others I don't know or trust. I'm scared." she said, as she nervously sipped her drink, she kept sipping, before she knew it, she had drank the entire thing. "Oh, oh my." Ally said, "I-I-I drank it all."

Mona looked over at Taylor as both females tried to hide their laughter. Mona turned around in time to catch Ally finishing her drink before shaking her head. "Sweetheart, no one said we were fucking in front of people. All the rooms in this frat house are open to people if they get frisky. The walk back to the dorm isn't too long either and, if you do get fucked, everyone will be too drunk to care about how fast you cum or perform. They'll get a free show and be happy about it." Mona said before having Taylor take the female back to the kitchen for another drink as Mona walked over to choose some songs to play.

Ally followed Taylor back to the kitchen closely, like a dog to its master, Mona and Taylor were the only people she knew at this party and she didn't want to leave their sight. She allowed Taylor to pour her another drink and she took another sip, doing her best to not chug the entire thing this time. "So, Taylor." Ally said, "Does anyone you know, sing at these things? I can really sing, like, not just the enormous penis song." she laughed. "I-I-I think if I sang, and people listened, I might feel more comfortable and at ease." she smiled.

Taylor nod after handing the drink to Ally. "People do just about everything here. We say we might not fuck in front of everyone but that doesn't mean you won't see people fucking. We're college students, kind of our thing." Taylor said as she walked with Ally. "Hey Tito!" Taylor called out as a large male, looking to be a jock turned around. "Get the mic." She said as the man nod and left, only to come back with a mic that would plug into the sound system.

"Have at it." He said as Taylor turned and handed the mic to Ally. "Now or later?" She asked as she was holding the end that plugged into the speaker. "That laptop there, you can choose whatever song you want. It's like a DJ, just cheaper." She added as Mona watched from a distance.

Ally took the mic, "H-H-hey everyone, my name is Ally, and I can sing, I've been singing for years, I also have an amazing ability with syllables, I like to call it my syllability." she smiled, "Im gunna sing you guys two songs, well, rap one, then I will sing one as well, I hope you enjoy it." she found the song she wanted, "This first song is called Don't be Nice by Watsky." she pressed play and matched the rappers cadence word for word and nailed every syllable as she rapped at the speed of sound, smiling the whole time. When the song ended with a beautiful jazz melody she swayed her hips and danced, actually feeling the music by the time it was done, people were watching, this small white girl, who looked completely innocent had just hit every syllable in a song that was quite well versed as well as the tempo just picked up and slowed down. She took a bow, "T-T-thank you, I, I have one more." she said with a smile, waiting first to hear if they had anything to say, she certainly hoped Taylor and Mona had listened.

Mona and Taylor both backed up until they were sitting on a couch sipping their drinks. The little announcement got most of the rooms attention and no one was really sure what to expect. Was this girl about to make a fool out of herself? Who knew, but they all listened as the song began. To everyones surprise Ally had nailed it . "Damn, you go white girl!" Taylor shouted as they led the room in a round of applause as a few people whistled and others clapped.

Once settled down everyone watched and waited for the second song. "Come on now, that mic ain't heard anything that good in a while, indulge us." Tito called out as he was one of the frat boys that lived in the house. "Come on Ally! Shake those hips and use those lips!" Mona called out as the girls were thoroughly enjoying this side of their pet.

Ally was beaming, "This next song is called Young Blood by Five seconds of summer and its probably my favorite song in the world." Ally said as she pulled up the song, and pressed play. The song was quite different, and a little more anthemic, it really made Ally move her hips and sing along, she even gestured to Taylor and Mona as she sang along to it, by the time the song was over, she was out of breath and she took a bow, "Thank you." she said, "Thank you." she was sweating and breathing heavy from all the dancing she did but she was happy. She sat down the mic and walked over to Taylor and Mona, "So? Whaddya think?" she asked.

The two women were thoroughly enjoying the show and it seemed the drunken college students were as well as some sang along and raised their drinks. When the song was over more cheers came with Mona and Taylor standing up to clap. When Ally walked over the both hugged the female. "Anything you want, it's yours. With both of us, no points needed." Mona whispered in the females ear as Taylor gave a nod. She was filled in on the point system as well as how shy Ally was. "Anything." Taylor repeated, winking at the female before both females sat down with Ally being pulled down between them.

Ally was beaming, "What did I do to earn that?" Ally said resting her head on Mona's chest, "Was it my singing?" she asked, "It means so much to me that you guys clapped." she smiled ear to ear, "Bet you didn't know the shy nerdy girl could sing." she said grabbing Mona's cup and taking a sip, "Oh! First thing, I have always wanted to try body shots, can I do a body shot off your sexy tummy Mona? Then maybe, Taylor does one off mine?" she asked, the alcohol and performance clearly easing her anxiety.

"You earned it by getting up there and singing." Mona said then both females listened to the idea and gave a nod. "Come with us." Mona said as they all stood up and walked to a table that wasn't being used. Taylor left and came back with slices of lime, salt and tequila. "Here's what you'll do. Mona is going to hold the lime in her mouth, you'll lick the sale from her chest and take the shot. Wait, first you'll lick the salt, take the shot then take the lime out of Mona's mouth." Taylor said as she poured the shot of tequila and handed it to Ally. Then she licked Mona's breast where they were popping out of the corset. She put some salt down then put the lime in her mouth. "Go for it." Taylor said as she stood back to watch.

Back
Top Bottom