Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Reveal (Deviant-X-Perne)

"Yep, six points. Did I mention that if you spend all your points you get to enjoy all the perks of the points ahead of that? So, if you spend all six points you get to enjoy all the perks ahead of that." Mona explained as she looked at the menu then listened to Ally go on about the food and laughed. "Yes, this place is amazing and it's very fresh. Most of the ingredients are local and you can taste it." Mona then put her menu down and looked back to Ally. "How about I order the bacon and eggs with two pancakes, you order the french dip and we can share bites." The curvy beauty suggested before tapping her chin. "I'm also thinking about adding to your point abilities. If there's something you want me to do just tell me, and I will tell you how many points it will cost." She said as she wanted to give Ally free range and let her be creative and show what she was into.

"S-s-sounds good." she said with a gulp, "Can we discuss this when I am not wearing skin tight pants, with nothing separating me from a massive erection but a thin layer of spandex which I am one hundred percent positive will do next to nothing to hide something like that." she smiled, "Although, I am kind of disappointed, that the waitress didn't even steal a glance, maybe it was because I was sitting down." a mischievous smile crossed her face. "How many points if I stand up, stretch and flex my cock for the waitress when she comes back with our drinks, do I get bonus points if she looks?" Ally indeed felt bold in these pants, next to this woman, on this beautiful day. She thought she could get hit by a train and walk away even.

Mona giggled at the excitement of Ally and how it seemed her courage grew when she was around the busty female. "Tell you what, you get a reaction out of the waitress and I will give you another point. I have to see it, it can be wide eyes, a hand over her mouth or anything like that." Mona said before looking down at the menu. "I'll order my food and you can order yours after." Mona said then watched as the waitress was making her way through the restaurant. "Here she comes, do your thing." Mona then sat back, acting as if she was still looking at the menu but was keeping an eye on the waitress, as well as Ally to see if she actually goes through with it.

The waitress walked up to the table. "What can I get you guys today." Ally did it, she stood up, stretched, leaned back and stuck her pelvis out, just for extra measure, and then, the piece de resistance, she flexed her cock, a few times, and made it gently twitch in her pants, the clear outline visble for anyone who just so happened to glance, she didn't care if anyone did for that matter.

The waitress's mouth was agape, and it almost looked as if she was about to drool, before she was snapped from whatever fantasy was in her head with Ally's words, as she kept standing, "I think I will have the French dip, hold the onions please." she said, just giving it another twitch and throb for effect, when she did this though, she found her erection starting to grow, the spandex now working against her, but this was her moment and she let it happen, the outline grew more defined, as she became semi erect and it started to gently twitch on its own. "What about you Mona?" she said with a wink as she sat down, obscuring her crotch and semi erection from the waitress's view, at which point she almost looked dissapointed.

Mona had to hold back her giggles, this was Ally's moment and a huge jump from where she was before. It was cute though, and she had earned her point that brought her up to seven. The waitress seemed flushed and when she wrote down the order she reluctantly turned to Mona. "I'll take the footlong..." She said, giggling as she shook her head. "I mean I will have the bacon and eggs, with two pancakes. Chocolate chip pancakes with the eggs over easy." She said as the woman nod and looked back to Ally for just a moment. The waitress was actually a college student like the two she was taking orders from.

"Damn." She muttered and had to tear herself away as Mona then turned to Ally when the waitress scurried off. "See, you're as normal as anyone else in my eyes. But special, I love women with cocks." Mona said before her phone rang. "Speaking of women with cocks." She said before answering, she spoke for a bit and after a couple minutes she hung up. "Seems there's a party tonight, interested in going with me and a friend?" Mona asked as she looked over at Ally. "This is the friend, her name is Taylor and she's a doll." Mona then opened her gallery and showed a lewd picture of her friend bent over a table, her cock out and quite the confident look.

Ally's jaw droped, "She's a......she's got....." she took a drink of her water and took a few deep breaths, "Shes got......it's so....." she stammered, "Huge! Thick! WOW!" she finally exclaimed, "Also, yes, holy shit, its so thick, its thicker than mine! Oh my god." Ally continued to stammer. "Also, yes." she finally croaked out, while staring at the picture, her left hand strayed to her lap, and she then turned a flush red, she had a full on raging erection, she was trying to press it down but it was not working. "M-M-Mona, I...." she said struggling with her erection, this was the first time she had ever been out in public with an erection before, she sat there red and embarrassed, not knowing what to do.

Mona smirked, having the desired effect on Ally and wanting to see how she was going to react. "Aw, someone having issues over there?" She asked, giggling as she sat back and looked at Ally. "Tell you what, I'm not going to help you. But, if you lay the waitress, I will move you up to ten full points. I will give you three points if you fuck the waitress." Mona said as she was really pushing Ally to step outside of her normal shy routine. "If you want a piece of my friends dick, you gotta have some confidence, she's attracted to that. So consider this practice talking to women and trying to pick them up." Mona added as the waitress walked back over with a tray of their food.

"Alright ladies, here you go." She said as she put the plates down and smiled as she stood back. "Anything else I can get you?" She asked as she looked at the women but kept looking back to Ally and seeing if she could catch a peek at the cock again but the table was hiding the erect member.

Ally stood up, leaned over, grabbed the waitress by the collar and gently pulled her close and whispered in her ear, "I know you like what you see, and I bet there is a nice alley way where you can get a way better look." she said, then nibbled on the waitress's ear, then let her go. She stood up, red, and smiling, she wanted to look Ally in the eyes, but couldn't she couldn't stop looking down at the now fully erect cock in Ally's pants.

"F-five minutes, meet me behind the building in five minutes." she said and walked away.

"Want to watch?" Ally asked boldly, now directing her cock at Mona and making it twitch.

Mona giggled as she watched her roommate, being directed by her cock, make the move. "Nope, you gotta do you boo. But, if you want the three points you gotta bring me a picture of either your cock in her cunt, mouth or a short video." Mona said as she looked down at her food and took her knife and fork and began to cut her eggs. "I have all the confidence in the world that you'll fuck her. But, how long will you last?" Mona grinned, figuring it won't be a long fuck but Ally was a trooper and would give the woman's cunt hell until the last thrust.

"She's cute though, so good lay if you can finish the job." She added before motioning for Ally to sit down. "You have five minutes, eat a little so you're burning the bites off." Mona said as she put a piece of bacon on Ally's plate and a pancake with butter and syrup.

Ally quickly devoured the food, and tried to do her best to calm down, she was about to fuck a stranger in the Ally and take a video or photo of Ally's cock plowing the woman. "R-r-right." she said eating the food quickly and drinking her whole glass of water in less than two minutes flat. "See you soon." Ally said as she stood up from the table and turned, her massive erection knocking over a glass as she did so, she didn't care. She hurried to the alley and looked around, there was no one there, she lowered her pants and fished out her cock, there it stood, ten inches, of pierced, raging, oozing cock. Ally didn't have long to wait before the woman came out the back door, she had conveniently been wearing a skirt. She didn't bother to suck Ally's dick, and Ally didn't care, the girl walked right up to Ally and put her left foot on Ally's shoulder then lifted her skirt, revealing a perfectly smooth shaven pussy and no underwear. She lined her dripping cunt up with Ally's cock.

"Wait." Ally said and pulled out her phone, "I want to remember this." she said, "This is the first time I have actually fucked anyone, I want it to be special."

"Wow, with that thing? Okay I guess, just don't put it on the internet." The waitress said.

"Sorry if I cum too quick." Ally said.

"That's fine, with that thing in me, I don't expect to last long either, its the biggest cock I have ever seen, and those piercings, they will feel so amazing I hope." she said as she slowly started to ease her cunt onto Ally's cock and Ally pressed record on her phone. They kissed each other to muffle the moans and after a few seconds of pleasure Ally asked with a moan, "Is it in?" the waitress nodded, "Yeah, fuck me." she said as Ally looked down and indeed about a third of her massive cock was now in the waitress's tight cunt. Ally started thrusting forward doing her best to keep the phone steady, about two minutes later Ally felt the most wonderful sensation, the waitress's pussy got even tighter and squirted fluid out of it as the woman had a squirting orgasm all over Ally's cock, "Im gunna-" Ally said but the waitress cut her off with a "Yeah!" and then that was it, the release, the full on, ten inch deep, release, she came deep and hard inside the womans pussy, then, just like that, it was over. The waitress stood back up straight, gave Ally a peck on the lips and slipped a piece of paper into her pocket saying, "Call me sometime." she walked off and Ally pulled her pants back up and walked back to their table.

"Here." she said with a smile showing Mona her phone, "Press play." she said having achieved full video footage of the entire ordeal, even the womans pussy leaking out cum.

Before she knew it Mona was alone at the table and enjoying her food. She was also typing away on her phone and after a few minutes Ally came back and handed her phone to Mona. The larger woman took a moment to wipe her mouth with a napkin before turning the volume down and pressing play. She watched the video and giggled, seeing it was short but both parties got off and the waitress left with a warm creampie. Handing the phone back Mona looked under the table to see Ally's cock was back to normal and with no excitement. "Well, you're at ten points, Feel free to use them all for whatever you want, or use some for multiple fun sessions." Mona said as she put that information in her phone since she had it on a chart and how Ally earned those points to make sure she changed it up a bit on how they're earned.

Finishing her food Mona put some cash on the table. "We need to get some class work done if we plan on heading to the party later. I won't be in any state tomorrow to do class work and you won't either, cause I plan on getting to drunk as fuck later." Mona warned her friend before standing up. "Let's grab some coffee from the shop down the road and head back to the dorm." Mona suggested and linked her arm with Ally's. "Send that video to me, I want it for my collection." She added and walked with Ally arm in arm.

"I'm proud of you by the way." She said as she kissed the females cheek.

Ally practically glowed at the words, "I'm proud of you." then she sent the Video to Mona, took her arm and walked along with her. "Ten points, anything I want." she said beaming, "I want a threesome with your friend, and I want her to fuck me, and I am sure I can think of other things, I definitely want to fuck you, and I want a good blowjob. Is there a time limit on this? I think I want to cum multiple times and experience a lot of things all at once." she had to calm down of course, she was in danger of giving herself another erection. "I want your friend to fuck me, while I fuck you or you suck my dick or both, oh, I want to watch you suck her dick too, and then, oh what about the two of you sucking my dick and then you and me suck her dick." she continued on stating all of her fantasies. "I just want it all."

Mona had to laugh at how excited Ally was and shook her head as she went on. "Let's get you to calm down a bit so you can make better decisions." She said, shaking her head and kissing the females cheek as they walked into the coffee shop. "You have sex on the brain and I think you're addicted." She teased while walking up to the counter. "Can I get a Mocha Cookie Crumble with extra cream. I will also want two shots of espresso." Mona said and stood to the side so Ally could place her order. "I gotta finish a couple papers and some reading. What all do you have to do for classes?" Mona asked, trying to get Ally to think about something else so her sex crazed mind could calm down. It was cute, but Mona wanted to help Ally realize she needed balance.

"Um, I want aaaaa, vanillla frappe please, extra espresso." she said and turned to Mona, "It's your fault." she said referencing the accusation of being a sex addict, "I just have to finish writing a program. Its supposed to be a calculator. Its so boring, but they want to teach us the basics. Which between you and me I could do in my sleep." she said honestly, "I know like 12 different programming languages, and this is boring.Then I think I might game, I am heavy into competitive overwatch. I am T500!" she beamed, "Why, what about you? What do you have to do?"

Mona stepped to the side and waited on their drinks as she turned to Ally. "A couple readings, then I gotta draw a basic house for my Graphic Design class. Nothing fancy, but it has to meet certain requirements given by the professor. It's for our ability to follow instruction than our ability to create." Mona shrugged and turned as their drinks came and she thanked the person before leaving with Ally. "I think a couple of hours. Taylor might come over later before the party and we'll all three walk together. We gotta stop and get drinks." Mona added and sipped her drink, feeling the espresso hit her tongue and a light purr came from the busty beauty.

"Can I ask to see her cock and maybe get a taste before the party?" Ally whispered. "I wanna see it so bad." she whined, "Do you think she would mind? I don't need anything in return, I just wanna see it and get a taste." she begged, "Please?"

Mona giggled and walked with Ally as they head back to the dorm. "Sweetheart, if you offer to suck her cock she won't turn you down. But remember, you gotta take it in doses, your dick won't fall off, but you can get rug burn." Mona teased as she nudged Ally with her large hips. "Also, she might not stop and you might get a confident, and thorough ass fucking. You saw her cock, and I can promise you she knows how to use it. She will find your prostate inside that tight ass of yours, and beat the fuck out of it until you're gushing every last drop of semen." Mona warned as the two walked into the dorm and Mona grabbed the key and unlocked the door.

"Oh man, I don't think I'll be able to focus, I wanna jerk off again, but I wanna save it, what do I do?" she asked, all this talk of giant cocks in asses, and gushing cum had her slowly rising to full mast again, she proudly stripped, not shyly like before, she proudly took off her clothes, right in front of Mona, and brandished her newfound confidence happily, "Should I?" she asked, "I don't want to waste my points on something so trivial."

Mona shook her head as she took her hoodie and shoes off but left everything else on. "You save it, can't have you squirting air later." Mona said, kissing her roommate on the lips this time before grabbing her laptop, some books, a notebook and a pencil before laying across her bed. Grabbing a pillow she placed it under her chest and began to power on her laptop. "Just do your class work, try to think about something else. It'll be worth the wait." Mona added, not sure if the female could wait that long but she did have points to use and Mona couldn't say no.

Ally moaned into the kiss, and quickly composed herself. "Right. Work!" she said saluting and for a laugh she twitched her cock at the same time, then walked over to her chair, and kicked on the beast, it hummed quietly to life and the red LED's turned on and the machine came to life, "Hey?" Can I play some music, "I wanna share with you some of my favorite stuff. It's not what you expect, and I promise it wont be Hatsune Miku. If not, I will wear headphones, although, I have a tendency to sing when I am in a good mood, and I am in a very good mood because of you Mona."

Mona looked over at Ally and shrugged. "I don't mind at all, I actually listen to music when I study, so have at it." She said as her laptop kicked on and she began typing away, trying to get her one class done. Flipping open one of her books she read over the assignment and copied it exactly. She hummed a bit, going over her work and making sure it matched what the assignment said to do. Eventually Mona sat up, taking a sip of her drink before wiggling out of her sweatpants as it was quite warm in the room. Kicking her pants onto the floor she went back to working, her round ass barely contained in her booty shorts as she typed away and read at the same time.

"Sweet!" she said and typed something into Youtube, "This is Ashniiko, shes like the coolest female musician ever, yeah its rap, but shes kinda crazy, and bold, she makes me want to dye my hair blue too, and wear all these sexy clothes and dance around. Shes so confident in her own skin. I wanna be like her." Ally confessed and pressed play. She pulled up her work and began singing along, she knew the words by heart and even sort of danced in her chair. After the song finished, "Want to hear more or want something different?" she asked.

Mona was deep in thought as she heard the music, and was just humming a bit before snapping out of it as she looked over at Ally. "Oh, sorry. Anything you want, I kind of zone out when I'm typing and reading at the same time." Mona said before turning back to her work. She wasn't trying to be rude, but it was just how she was. She had a tendency to zone out when multi tasking and this was one of those times. She wanted to get her work done so the rest of the weekend was hers to enjoy. Grabbing her phone she saw a message from Taylor. "Sounds good, the door is unlocked." She said and gave her friend the new room number and building number. "Taylor will be over in an hour or so." Mona told Ally before going back to her work.

"Oh! I should put some clothes on? Should I?" she kind of questioned it, hesitant and waiting for Mona's decision, in the mean time she typed out the last few lines of her program. "Done!" she raised both of her fists triumphantly, and played some new music. This time she stood up and danced and belted out the tune, there she was dancing in the dorm room, stark naked, in front of the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. "So what do you think?" she wiggled her hips and flapped her cock against her thighs, "Clothes or nah?"

Mona hummed along to the next song and enjoyed what Ally had to play as she finished all her work other than a reading assignment. She put everything away but the book she needed to read from then slid off the bed. Walking over she slid her arm around Ally's waist, dancing with her as she was reading then paused for a moment. "Just be yourself baby, Taylor won't mind seeing you naked and me half naked." Mona added as she went back to reading. Turning the page she slid her hand to Ally's ass and gripped the meaty flesh as she swayed her hips to the music.

Back
Top Bottom