Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Reveal (Deviant-X-Perne)

Ally sniffed the shot, "Tequila?" she said, "Oh my, well here's hoping my clothes don't come off, or maybe do come off?" she said with a smirk and did the shot, leaned down, licked the salt and took the lime from Monas mouth, after sucking on it for a few seconds she took it out of her mouth and threw it on the ground enthusiastically. "WOOOO LETS PARTY!!!" she leaned down and planted a deep French kiss on Mona's lips, she was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol as she pulled away from Mona giggling, "You're cute." she said "Okay now do me *hic* Taylor." she said laying on the table and lifted up her shirt, exposing her breasts, "Is my shirt up high enough?" she asked, completely oblivious to the fact that her bare chest was exposed for the world to see.

Mona had to laugh as she was kissed, trying to give back but Ally was a complete horny and drunken mess. Once the kiss was broken and she laid down both females watched as she raised her shirt up. Taylor took no time at all to snap a picture. "You look great." Taylor said and put the salt between Ally's breasts and the lime into her mouth. She poured a shot then it was Mona's turn. She took the shot, licked the sale and kissed Ally, sucking on the lime before pulling back and spitting the lime out. "Now when you said do me, I had other ideas." Taylor giggled and pulled Ally's shirt down. "Nice tits, though they'd look better covered in my spunk." She said as she helped the female sit up.

"Oh my god was my shirt up?!" Ally said giggling as she sat up but fell over, "You guys wanna go somewhere *hic* and do something?" she said, "Like I dunnno *hic* lets get another drink and just go do something." she said slurring her speech, the alcohol had taken the shy girl and turned her into a drunken horny mess. Ally leaned over and grabbed for Taylor, but she greatly underestimated the actual distance between her and Ally and she fell forward off the table, "Whoop!" she said as she hit the ground, she popped back up, "I'm okay! You guys wanna get somethin to drink, man I'm thirsty, I recall something about a bottle of Johnny Walker Red Label, that's my favorite liquor can I get some more of that?" She leaned on Taylors shoulder, "Be a doll and get me a drink?"

Mona and Taylor both had to laugh, Ally was certainly a light weight but she was cute about it. "Sure, doll." Taylor said as she head back to the kitchen and got three drinks. Both larger women were buzzed but they could handle more obviously. Heading back the trio head down to the basement where no one was. It had a couch which was good enough. Sitting down Mona and Taylor looked at Ally. "Well, I said anything. So what is it that you want to do." Mona said as she drank out of her cup and looked at Taylor. "Damn, did you mix anything?" She asked as Taylor smirked. "Nope, now get drunk." She said as Mona shook her head and took another drink. "Hey hot stuff, I'm going to take my cock out and you have fun with it, alright?" Taylor said as she did just that, lifting her skirt up and took her cock out but it was grabbed by Mona and stroked to a steel hardness.

"I want to be ravaged." Ally blurted out, "Like I want the two of you, to do whatever you want to me, or tell me to do whatever to you, teach me about sex, teach me how to be good at it, and please, for the love of god, somebody either let me fuck them, or fuck me, or both, I don't care *hic* I'm drunk, I'm horny." she lifted her skirt and her cock popped out without her touching it, already rising to hardness, "And I need sex *hic*"

"Well, let's get to it." Mona said as she downed her drink and Taylor did as well. Both women stood up and had Ally bent over the couch. "You're going to get fucked, then you and I are going to fuck this fat ass and cunt of Mona's." Taylor said as Mona moved and pulled down her roommates panties. What came next was a tongue against Ally's puckered hole as Taylor began to strip and helped Mona strip so both females were eventually naked other than the larger goths corset.

"Oh my god! That feels so good!" Ally shouted as her asshole was tongued, she grasped for something and Found Taylor's cock, she promptly put it in her mouth and started sucking it. this time she didnt gag and she actually got about half of the cock down her throat before pulling it out and gasping for air, "Gah, its so fucking thick, I want it in me." she begged, "Mona, come here in front of me so I can tongue your sweet pussy while Taylor plows me." she was horny, she didn't know what she wanted first, she wanted it all.

"Such a horny fuck." Taylor said as she stood on the couch as her cock was being sucked. When it was time for the big show Mona sat on the couch and had Ally on her knees in front of her. The goth spread her legs for Ally to enjoy and Taylor got behind the cocked female. Squatting down Taylor spit on her cock, rubbing the head before placing it against Ally's tight hole. "Fuck girl, I love virgins." She growled as she slowly pushed forward as Mona pulled Ally's lips into her cunt. Slowly Taylor got deeper, her cock, as thick as it is, vanishing deep inside of Ally's virgin asshole until her balls touched the other trans' balls.

Ally moaned into Mona's pussy, taking sharp breaths, relaxing as the gargantuan cock filled her, ever inch rubbed her prostate so beautifully that when she felt Taylor's balls gently rest on hers she blew her load, right there, all over the floor, that only increased the intensity of her sucking, licking and outright making love to Mona's pussy. She really didn't have the ability to speak much, so she did what she thought was right which was to proceed to tongue fuck Mona's pussy.

"She's going to down!" Moan moaned out as she was holding her roommate hairs back as Taylor began thrusting. She gave Ally enough time to adjust to her size and now she was going to fuck the trans woman into a bliss state. Soon her balls were slapping against Ally's own and that was only the start. Rearing back she slapped Ally's ass and sent her harder into Mona's cunt. The larger female ground her cunt against the tongue inside her and was close to her orgasm. Minutes later a moan sounded and Ally got a taste of her juices as she was pulled firmly against her folds.

Ally continued to practically smother herself in Mona's cunt as she was pounded into oblivion, another load rocketed out of Ally's cock and increased the size of the puddle on the floor, it seemed like it was never going to end, she didn't want it to. "Harder." she moaned and buried her face back in Mona's cock.

Taylor was more than happy with obeying as she was going to wear this tight asshole out. Ally was riding a high at the moment but she was going to make it hard for her to sit later. Her cock began to pound into the virgins asshole, going to the hilt just to pull back and slam back inside. No more nice trans, her hand slapped across Ally's ass and nothing but the sound of slapping pelvis to virgin ass was heard as Taylor wore Ally's asshole out. She dug deep, angling her thrusts to abuse the trans woman's prostate as Mona kept grinding her hips, eventually pulling Ally off her cunt so she could hear her moans.

When Ally was pulled off Mona's cunt, the most loudest, most gutteral nose came from her throat, "OoOoOH FuUuUuCK!" she said as she was pounded relentlessly, her cock shot a third load, and remained hard, Taylor was filling her with all the sensations she had dreamed of, she felt so good, and so proud, her first dick was gargantuan, Taylor's stamina seemed to be endless as she kept plowing Ally, "I." she panted, "Want to FUUUuuhhaaack!" she screamed, "Mona." she said drawing in a sharp breath, losing all control of her muscles and nearly collapsing on the floor from pleasure.

"I bet you do bitch, but I ain't done with you yet." Taylor growled as she reached forward, pulling Ally's hair and it yanked her head back. "When I fill this ass with my cum, then we can fuck that fat cunt and ass of Mona's." She added and was relentless with using Ally as a toy and filling her ass with hard cock meat. She never slow, plowing into the virgin and giving her one hell of a first time. It wasn't until a few minutes later that finally Ally would feel a wave of hot cum fill her ass to the point it spilled from her puckered hole. "Fuck yes!" Taylor let out as she pumped through her climax to make sure Ally was thoroughly filled. Then, she pulled out and slapped her hands on Ally's ass, spreading her hole as the cum came rushing out and down her balls then to the floor.

"Oh god." she moaned, "I came three times while you were fucking me." Ally said breathing heavily, and moving aside revealing the puddle of cum on the floor, she crawled on the couch and sat down, "Come on then Mona, why don't you come slide that sweet pussy down on my cock and ride it for me. I want you to tell me how those piercings feel. Have you ever ridden a pierced cock this big before?" she asked, even though she wasn't the biggest dick in the room, hers would hopefully provide Mona with the pleasure she desired, if it didn't her whole existence would be shattered.

"So it takes some alcohol to get her going, that's good to know." Taylor said as Mona laughed and shook her head. "Yeah, or talk about computers or music, and she won't shut up." She mused and did as asked, sliding onto Ally's lap and straddling her before taking the cock into her sex. She groaned, feeling the ribbed piercings and lowering down until she was sitting flush. Then it was Taylors turn as she got behind Mona's fat ass and lubed it with her spit. Soon the curvy goth girl was impaled by two cocks and Taylor began to thrust. "Come on Ally, let's get her to turn stupid." Taylor said as she was on Ally's team now and began fucking Mona like a dirty whore.

Ally grabbed Mona by the hips and started to thrust upward as hard as she could, which from the angle she had, and using Mona's hips as leverage was quite hard, the sound of ass cheeks slapping thighs was the only sound that resonated in the room, well that and Ally's very loud moans, it was her first time fucking pussy, or anything for that matter and she was clearly enjoying it. Something about that moment, combined with the alcohol combined with the three loads of cum she left laying on the floor allowed her to last for a good twenty minutes or so, and she pumped as hard as she could, hard enough that Mona wouldn't be the only one with sore legs tomorrow. After Ally moaning and pumping for twenty minutes she finally let loose, she arched her back, squeezed Mona's nice round tits and let out a moan that bordered primal as she unloaded in the girl, there wasn't much left in the tank, but she gave it all to Mona, when it was done she sat there, Mona still wrapped around her cock, saying not a word, just breathing heavy and smiling as she stared into her eyes.

The entire twenty minutes had Mona used as a fuck toy and moaning out as both huge cocks fucked her holes. Her body was a jiggling mess as her asshole was filled by Taylor and her cunt was ravished by Ally. The goth had lost track of how many times she had came and just knew Ally's lap was a wet mess of mixed climaxes. Towards the end of everyones ability to fuck it seemed both trans women timed it right and soon Mona felt a load being shot into each hole. She was overwhelmed with warmth, sweat building on her brow and her body hot to the touch as the thrusting slowed. "Good job, girl!" Taylor exclaimed as she weakly held her hand up and gave Ally a high five. "I'm staying the night with you two tonight, cause when we have something left in our tank, I want to feel Ally's cock in my ass next." Taylor mused, knowing her limits knew now wasn't the time to do such a thing. Slowly pulling out of Mona the trans sat down next to Ally but scoot over as Mona moved and sat between the two trans women. "I love my friends." She said, breathless and her chest heaving as she put her arm around Ally and Taylor.

Ally rested her head on Mona's ample bosom, "I love you guys too." Ally said with a smile, "If we get some food and maybe chill, that may definitely be possible Taylor." she said referencing the fact that Taylor wanted Ally to fuck her. "I bet you wanna feel these piercings up there don't ya?" Ally giggled, "Well let's ask Mona." she kissed Mona on the neck, "Well darling, how did ten inches of pierced meat feel inside your pussy?"

"It'll definitely be a new experience." Taylor mused as she huffed and looked down at the mess on the floor from Ally and knew all of them needed a shower. "We all smell like sex, and cum, lots of cum." Taylor added as Mona laughed and turned to Ally. "It felt amazing. It was like putting anal beads in my pussy." She said, giggling as she kissed Ally then smacked her thigh. "And yes, food and chilling at the dorm sounds good. Cause if we drink anymore we're gonna pass out here and I don't want to do that." She said as she scoot to the edge of the couch then stood up. She shook her big ass for the two ladies before bending over to pick up her skirt as she was still wearing her corset.

Ally stood up and quickly got dressed as well, "What should we uh, do about our mess?" she asked, "I mean, its kinda obvious what happened here, I wish I could brag about this or show it off in some way, I just never want this night to end and I don't want to ever forget this." Ally said, truth be told, she was scared, she was worried that after this night was over she would never see Taylor again and she would lose Mona too, she was scared, normally whenever she got close to anyone and expressed feelings they left. She gazed wistfully at the couch and floor.

Mona and Taylor looked at each other before Taylor grabbed her phone and set it up across from the couch. "We have ten seconds to sit on the couch, take our tits out and the camera will take the picture." She said before pressing the button and rushing to the couch. Mona pulled Ally down to sit between the girls and each one pulled their tits out and smiled, the flash snapping the picture with Mona and Taylor laughing when it was over. "There, this memory is all ours." Taylor said as she put her tits back and got up to get her phone. Walking over she showed the picture as it showed the mess as well as the girls all together. "Put your number in my phone, sugar." She said as she handed the phone to Ally. "Oh, and fuck the mess, we ain't cleaning it up." She added as the threesome head for the stairs.

Ally eagerly put her number in Taylors phone, she put her name as Ally <3 <3. It may have been to forward, or Taylor would love it and chuckle, either way, she handed the phone back to Taylor. "Hey, before we go, everyone loved my singing. Think I can do one more number?" she asked eagerly, "Just so they have something to remember me by too?" she giggled.

Mona and Taylor both shrugged as they got to the top of the stairs. "Everyone is pretty lit, but have at it." Taylor said before walking over and handing the mic to Ally. "Alright peeps, one more song and we out!" Taylor called out before her and Mona stood to the side. Not wanting to lose her buzz Mona reached over grabbing a bottle of vodka, taking a swig out of the bottle and handing it to Taylor to do the same as they waited for Ally.

Ally giggled and took the mic, she did a quick search and then a devilish grin crossed her face as she pressed play. The song of course was a very interesting one, it was oddly cheery yet the lyrics were somehow sad and dark at the same time, the song was of course by Ashniiko, her favorite artist, the same one who she someday vowed to meet, and wanted to die her hair blue and be just like her, there wasn't really much singing in this song, but she sang her heart out and enjoyed every minute, when it was over she was proud of herself, not even caring if the crowd was shocked or disturbed even, she felt brand new, she felt amazing. She sat the mic down and hugged Ally and Taylor, smiling the whole time, "Ready to go guys?" she said amidst the shocked faces of the crowd, they looked like they had never heard something like that before, and secretly Ally enjoyed the shock value.

Back
Top Bottom