Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ A Summer House Party ~ Interest Check

Stephanie Harrison

Rebel Daughter
Currently Somewhere In Northern California.
Hello! As I don't like the PM system here, I thought I would try my hand at an Open Roleplay on the forum.

The scenario is a modernish slice of life house party at a big old farmhouse outside a major city. It's on an old dairy farm so there is lots of room to get crazy. There will be kegs and a bar, all sorts of other intoxicants, a makeshift stage where a band will play, and a swimming pool was built just outside the side door of the house. The date of the party is the evening of August 24th 2018 and the weather is hot and humid. The opening post will be from the perspective of my character and will set the details of the scene. Anyone can write/develop anything else they want that would fit within the parameters of the scene. Per the site rules, ages of characters must be 15 or older. Per my request, characters must be human.

If you’re interested in partying with an intoxicated Stephanie and want to take advantage of her, post here your interest and post your party character in the Summer Houseparty Character Thread.
Once enough interest is shown and a couple characters (other than mine) are listed in the character thread, I will post the roleplay starter thread in the Open Roleplay forum with an 'NSFW' warning. As it is an open roleplay, anyone is welcome to join the party after they post a character.

Any questions before the RP starts can be asked here, and I will set up an OOC thread when I start the IC roleplay thread.
Here is a brief synopsis of the RP:

“Welcome!” A random guy called out holding up a solo cup of beer as he walked over. “Let me get you orientated. The kegs are on the back porch in the old bathtub full of ice, the weed is… well, everywhere along with other fine intoxicants, the band is doing a soundcheck, and if you want to swim, the pool is on the side of the house. The beer is Sierra Nevada Pale, except I heard one or more of the kegs was Torpedo.” He gave them a nod and went to greet someone else.

Hi everyone! I'm considering submitting a character, and have two in mind. My first choice would be a non-binary 15 year old character that is biologically male. Before I make the character sheet, I want to make sure someone would actually be willing to pair with MC. If no one wants to, I will probably make a 15 female character. Is anyone interested, or have any questions about them before deciding?

Hi everyone! I'm considering submitting a character, and have two in mind. My first choice would be a non-binary 15 year old character that is biologically male. Before I make the character sheet, I want to make sure someone would actually be willing to pair with MC. If no one wants to, I will probably make a 15 female character. Is anyone interested, or have any questions about them before deciding?
What’s YC’s sexual and/or romantic orientation?

I have a gay, Chinese character I’ll submit a profile for soon named Daniel Ruen. He’s 17, and could be perfect for you. Of course, no need to make a commitment now, but ours is probably the only M/M pairing here.

Back
Top Bottom