Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ A Summer House Party - OOC ~

Stephanie Harrison

Rebel Daughter
Currently Somewhere In Northern California.
This is for any out of character talk in relation to the Summer Houseparty Open Roleplay.

This roleplay os fairly open freeform within the parameters of a modern slice-of-life style genre. The scenario is a house party at a big old farmhouse outside a major city. It's on an old dairy farm so there is lots of room to get crazy. There will be kegs and a bar, all sorts of other intoxicants, a stage where a band will play, and a swimming pool. The date of the party is the evening of August 24th 2018 and the weather is hot and humid. The first post is the setting and the second post is my character's perspective. of her day. Anyone can write/develop anything else they want that would fit within the parameters of the scene. Per the site rules, ages of characters must be 15 or older. Per my request, characters must be human.

To join, post a character bio in the Character Thread and post an in-character entry post in the roleplay.

Great start, very well done. Thank you for setting this up, I know it is a bit of work.

I posted as well. I tagged with @ players I am encountering if it helps. If it is a distraction, I can delete them.

Great start, very well done. Thank you for setting this up, I know it is a bit of work.

I posted as well. I tagged with @ players I am encountering if it helps. If it is a distraction, I can delete them.
Actually that is a great way to denote the players! :)
I was a bit delayed in getting it out there as RL tends to get really busy when I plan stuff for RP. :/
I absolutely LOVE the posts so far! I'll try and get some sort of reply in after I get off work.

I'll work on an opening post. Hopefully it will be up tonight, but I don't get off until 10pm. So it'll be late.

Wow. I know I'm lagging behind, but this rp has taken off in a big way. The hours I work don't have me coming home until late. Is it too late?

From both the site rules and a practical matter, if you plan to have a character involved in sexual activities, they need to have a profile in the profile thread that at a minimum has their name and age. On the practical side, it helps everyone know who is 'available' to have more in depth actions with as opposed to a prop that is there to help round out the story.

Given the limited number of writers, multiple characters might not be a bad thing. I may well flesh out the rest of the band, before their next break.

Shanice's relationship status hasn't been mentioned.
Ah, I see.

its-a-mystery-300x196.jpg

From both the site rules and a practical matter, if you plan to have a character involved in sexual activities, they need to have a profile in the profile thread that at a minimum has their name and age. On the practical side, it helps everyone know who is 'available' to have more in depth actions with as opposed to a prop that is there to help round out the story.

Given the limited number of writers, multiple characters might not be a bad thing. I may well flesh out the rest of the band, before their next break.
Well if you're going to do that, then I might just have to bring in a friend of Paige's from back home. I'm okay with multiple characters.

I rounded out the band, might have even found a Lucas in there, but he never goes by that...

@greybishop, is Madison completely naked now? It seems like she may have taken off her chest but I didn’t get that clearly from your last post. If she’s still wearing her vest, then I’ll correct my post.

Feel free to have Amanda do whatever you want her to do from an RP perspective. That said, you might want to keep in mind that Madison has been quite clearly described as a patched member of an OMC, and the old lady of one of their brothers.

I appreciate no hard feelings, but it still doesn’t seem in character for her. The blown kiss to Madison, the offer to do shots off both their tits and baring her tits on the bar should still be sufficient to get some bikers grumpy.

I'm going to admit to being a bit lost here but I tried to jump in where it made sense.

Back
Top Bottom