Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ A Summer House Party ~ Interest Check

Stephanie Harrison

Rebel Daughter
Currently Somewhere In Northern California.
Hello! As I don't like the PM system here, I thought I would try my hand at an Open Roleplay on the forum.

The scenario is a modernish slice of life house party at a big old farmhouse outside a major city. It's on an old dairy farm so there is lots of room to get crazy. There will be kegs and a bar, all sorts of other intoxicants, a makeshift stage where a band will play, and a swimming pool was built just outside the side door of the house. The date of the party is the evening of August 24th 2018 and the weather is hot and humid. The opening post will be from the perspective of my character and will set the details of the scene. Anyone can write/develop anything else they want that would fit within the parameters of the scene. Per the site rules, ages of characters must be 15 or older. Per my request, characters must be human.

If you’re interested in partying with an intoxicated Stephanie and want to take advantage of her, post here your interest and post your party character in the Summer Houseparty Character Thread.
Once enough interest is shown and a couple characters (other than mine) are listed in the character thread, I will post the roleplay starter thread in the Open Roleplay forum with an 'NSFW' warning. As it is an open roleplay, anyone is welcome to join the party after they post a character.

Any questions before the RP starts can be asked here, and I will set up an OOC thread when I start the IC roleplay thread.
Here is a brief synopsis of the RP:

“Welcome!” A random guy called out holding up a solo cup of beer as he walked over. “Let me get you orientated. The kegs are on the back porch in the old bathtub full of ice, the weed is… well, everywhere along with other fine intoxicants, the band is doing a soundcheck, and if you want to swim, the pool is on the side of the house. The beer is Sierra Nevada Pale, except I heard one or more of the kegs was Torpedo.” He gave them a nod and went to greet someone else.

Hi there! I'm intrigued, but I'd like your input on my potential character.

Is Stephanie interested in older men or only guys of her own age? I could potentially play, for instance, a friend of the place's owner somewhere around his thirties or older. If possible, I'd like you to provide me with some picture references (here or in a PM) of potential candidates to choose from!

Alternatively, if enough female characters show interest, I could join as a bi or lesbian girl of Stephanie's age or older.

On another note, you should write down the age of your character in her profile, which with some quick maths is 16 (since she's born in 2001 and the RP takes place in 2018 before her birthday), or if your intention was that she's 18, you should push her birthday back or move the present day forward. The forum rules require the actual age to be stated, so just a birthday isn't enough.

I added the age. I believe the rules said that 15 was the lowest age allowed so Steph being 16 almost 17 should be acceptable. Steph could be up for anything as the party goes on, but without intoxicants she wouldn’t be attracted to guys much older than 30 and definitely not 40. (Her dad would be 36).

This rp is just an experiment to see if I have any better luck with a forum rp on this site. The aspects of an open party rp is interesting to me.

Age is fine, just needed to be written down. :)

Let's hope this works out. It should at least weed out some of the toxicity that goes on in PMs!

Are there any kinks that you would want to avoid, such as incest? What exactly is the party for? What sort of people are invited to the party? Is it a family get together, or what?

I could be interested, especially if there are more MxM roleplayers involved?

Age is fine, just needed to be written down. :)

Let's hope this works out. It should at least weed out some of the toxicity that goes on in PMs!
I took care of specifying on my profile.

Are there any kinks that you would want to avoid, such as incest? What exactly is the party for? What sort of people are invited to the party? Is it a family get together, or what?
My personal kinks are clearly presented here on my Roleplaying Information page. It has an F-list. If you and someone want to RP incest that is fine.
The usual crowd is high school and college kids as the house is owned by a motorcycle club so things usually get pretty wild. The party is a wild drunk and stoned fest. No reason other than its a 'safeish' place to party. It is not a family get together. That's what.

Syrin, if you have Ms that you want to RP with, its all cool. I myself am an F, so am looking for Mxf myself.
I'll post a preamble starter shortly as I think I have some interest. :)
I see nobody has committed a character yet.

Would you be interested in me playing a member of the MC that owns the farmhouse who happens to be at the party? If so, I'll go ahead and post my character concept in the Character Thread. Cheers.

I posted a character, let me know if you'd like to see some tweaks.
Rock n roll! Cool Character! :)

Would you be interested in me playing a member of the MC that owns the farmhouse who happens to be at the party? If so, I'll go ahead and post my character concept in the Character Thread. Cheers.

Sure! Go for it! :)

This party is fairly wide open as to who would be in attendance. People from all walks of life and All sexual orientations are welcome, and It's a pre-covid modern slice-of-life setting, so no fantasy/anthro/superpowered characters, etc..

I’d be interested in creating a female character.
Reluctant to be at the party but went along as her so called friends peer pressured her into going.
mot would all go wrong for her there, if there could be dominant devious men involved would this be possible.

Posted MC's profile in the other thread; lemme know if it contains any show stoppers, but I expect it'll be fine given the roleplay's premise. Cheers.

@xavierrol I'd love a chance to work with you again as well. It has been a while, but I do have fond memories. I have to work today. Like the song says, ain't no rest for the wicked. So maybe I can flesh out a character tonight.

"No rest for the wicked" but they are damn fun at parties! I'll look forward to seeing your character, and getting this party started.

Chase is already of out of his league! Who knows what sort of devious devices he will need to get some?

For now, my character doesn't have any secret agenda to mess with anyone in particular at the party, she's there to have some fun. My plan is to get her intoxicated by something stronger than alcohol and then she might be easier to "approach" by pretty much anyone. Her personality isn't designed to be to anyone's detriment, but to make her more interesting to play and interact with. She might not be a good-aligned character but I'm a good-aligned player! :giggle:

Hey! Excellent! Been a rather busy day so just now getting to this. I'll go ahead and post the scene and setting and Stephanie's first post.
Being I've never really participated much in open group RP, how does the timing work? I remember one group I was in on another site where the character one addresses is named, etc. Anyway, this will either work beautifully or be a really hot mess, or anywhere in between.

Hey! Excellent! Been a rather busy day so just now getting to this. I'll go ahead and post the scene and setting and Stephanie's first post.
Being I've never really participated much in open group RP, how does the timing work? I remember one group I was in on another site where the character one addresses is named, etc. Anyway, this will either work beautifully or be a really hot mess, or anywhere in between.

My suggestion would be to require people to post their character’s name.

Usually people quote the post or part of the post that they address. That way there is a clickable link one can use to get to the addressed post. In any case, as long as it's easy to follow it should be fine.

Each player waits for everyone they are currently interacting with to reply, but it can vary based on the situation. Just be mindful of others and give everyone a fair chance to reply without "writing out" their character or actions.

For example, if I'm interacting with two other characters and only one has replied to me, I might sometimes still reply again as long as I'm not advancing the scene too much before both have replied. It will be fine as long as everyone is mindful of others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom