Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadows of Kagemusha (Visual Novel World)-IC: Special K University

steelsmiter

Dwarf King
Rules, Setup, and World Info
Characters
Interest Check
OOC
SatoVR: Shadows of Kagemusha MMO
Kagemusha Streets: The Pit Stop

August 20201
Kagemusha Prefecture lucked out with regards to the COVID-19 crisis. For some reason, the disease did not hit the prefecture particularly hard. There were a few infections early on in the year, but by March, the disease had ran its course. Of course, Kagemusha had been inoculated against another disease that hit 7 years ago. For whatever reason, the other disease somehow prevented a large portion of the inhabitants of Kagemusha and its surrounding areas from catching COVID-19. In any case, Special K University is set to enroll students for the Fall 2020/Spring 2021 semester. Today is Student Orientation and Club Signup day. Clubs include:
  • The MMA Club, started about 2 years after the incident that occurred 7 years ago due to huge popular support of its then President Akira Takeba who the faculty of Special K university have retained as an Alumni Advisor. The club has set an octagon up in the northwest corner of the courtyard, currently occupied by Akiko Sato, sister of Tetsuo Sato, who is stationed by...
  • The Electronics Club, started around 3 years ago due to a corporate sponsorship by SatoVR. They have several VR booths set up in the northeast corner of the courtyard.
  • The Cooking Club which has Haruki Sayama as a faculty advisor. Her "food truck" style kiosk is set in the southeast corner of the courtyard, taking advantage of a northwesterly wind to waft the wonderful smell of food across the entire courtyard. It's a sort of candy apple smell, but also has some sort of smoked meat accompaniment.
  • The Science Club, which appears to not be especially noteworthy other than the fact that a mysterious old man sits with his feet on the fold out table, smoking a cigar. There are a few girls meandering the area with clipboards. As the food Haruki handed out and eaten, the members of the Science Club offer written surveys to any approaching their kiosk. There are a few takers. In general, physically fit people of either gender seem more inclined not to cuss them out for "bullshit surveys"
  • Various other clubs of little or no story significance that might have a small display board on a fold out table. One of them is for a religious organization of some sort--who seem to be protesting SatoVR--and another other for a local auto body shop rumored to have dealings of questionable legality in the city. It sparks curiosity why they'd be permitted in university functions.
The old man scanned the courtyard, watching for... something unknown. Every now and then, he would move his lips as to talk to himself. It was not immediately apparent unless one had been watching for a while, but he was speaking into a bluetooth headset. One might wonder why he did so unless they were to Assess the Situation2 successfully, and ask something approaching "the right questions."

Eiji and crew stood near the entrance to the octagon, apparently waiting their turn to best the Idol who currently reigns queen of the hill. All one had to do to have a chance to beat her was to sign up. Her own fan club cheered her on, while from the Electronics Club--those who are waiting on the VR experience having not yet obtained their coins--came jeers about various things like tits and nepotism... and much worse. For her own part, Akiko ignored them. Every time one of them was accusatory, she just hit harder.

1. This game would have started around that time if I'd had enough players then. Any references to 7 years ago refer to autumn 2013.
2. Assess is one of those things that vary group to group. For our purposes, you don't have to ask the exact questions, but if your question looks like one specified by Assess or some move you have that grants assess quesitons, I'm going to treat it as if you asked the question it looks like you asked.

Last edited:
There she was. A vision in cherry red. Reiko gently caressed her curves, stroked her sides, felt her up and down. "Oh, Baby Doll. Did you miss me? I missed you."

Baby Doll was just as Reiko described. A Corvette Convertible built and restored to please. Of course she still needed some work. Anything worth the effort always did. Reiko looked back at Junko nearly overflowing. "Isn't she beautiful?" She gave a sly, almost hedonistic smile. "Would you like to try putting her through her paces?"

She walked to the drivers' side door. It wasn't something she'd offer to just anyone. But then again, Junko wasn't just anyone. They were friends. Good friends. The best of friends. Reiko leaned over. Inserted the key. The engine started purring, which gave the girl chills. With another smile, she added, "Junko. I think Baby Doll wants you inside her."

It had been a short walk from the courtyard to the parking garage where Baby Doll had been parked alongside dozens of other very lackluster vehicles if I'm being totally honest. Eiji and crew were in the garage--and for who knows what, it's not like any of them had a vehicle. Whatever their reason, Josei Jinko was not putting up with any of their shit. She'd already had Eiji down on one knee in a one handed wristlock, and was pointing her Five seveN at the others cursing something indistinct at them. They were far enough away, the only way the gang could spot the pair of girls is if they were specifically looking, and Josei was not forcing them to focus on her.​

Last edited:
Akihiro’s globe opened up, who wasted no time climbing out. He unhooked himself and tore off the visor from his face. The device was placed gently down, not wanting to be one of those kids who smash controllers. He hated those types of people.“Hanako?” It didn’t take long to find the girl. She was still in her globe and made no moves to climb out. His new friend was just sitting there and crying her eyes out. He rushed over, gently grabbing her shoulders. “Hanako, what’s up with you?”

Hanako's face was red with the tears by now "N-nothing. I um... Last year I got into a mixup because I tied a gang leader's shoes together in class at the school I used to go to, but he didn't like it. Anyway, his crew followed me to a local pizza place and raped me. 'Regal' asked me why it didn't bother me for everyone to see my avatar naked and it just reminded me of the whole ordeal and how my brother saved me without any brain bleach, and now I'm sad!" she said, crying even harder at the end. She wrapped herself around Akihiro's shoulders, and he could feel everything through the super thin, skintight yet somehow not see through fabric.​

Per discussion on the discord, Yui and Hanako now have​
  • Fully Functional SatoVR Haptic Suit (Enables full VR experience, Real World Electrical damage reduced to 1 Blood)​
Akihiro obtains:​
  • SatoVR Visor (Properties other than SatoVR access unknown)​
  • SatoVR Gloves (Properties other than SatoVR interactions unknown)​
by unhooking them from the globes... Interestingly, Tetsuo hasn't picked up on that--or at least hasn't acknowledged it--yet.
If you haven't added them to your sheets you may do so now.

“Heh?” Akihiro didn’t know what else to say other than a confused grunt. His brain stopped a few times, having a hard time processing this new information. By the time it did, he didn’t know what to say. Sorry? Don’t worry anymore? Those would just be cheep condolences for something terrible. How can he even say anything like that after hearing what happened to her?

He didn’t say anything for a few moments. All he did was hold the girl in his arms as she cried. The idea of people watching didn’t bother him in the slightest. People can be assholes if they want. Karma will sort them out. Akihiro slowly rocked her back and forth, trying to calm her down.

No words were spoken, but the feelings were swelling within him. Dread and sadness for the girl, but anger over all else. What the fuck was going through that guy’s mind to sick his gang on her over something so small? Is that just how people were? He was lucky it never happened with him nearby. Because the glasses wearing student would have gone to jail that day.

Akihiro just held her in his arms, waiting for her to calm down.

After several minutes, his shirt was practically soaked with her tears. She'd stopped vocalizing anything some time ago "Anyway, so I don't like gangs-" she said, raising up with red puffy eyes "-I'm thinking maybe I should take up martial arts to get where I can beat up some other gangs that might want to take advantage of girls like that in the future. Maybe some day even go back to my old town and take on some Twisted Serpents. Do you know of any gangs like that?" She looked over at the octagon "OH I know! We could join this club?!"

Akihiro didn’t seem to mind how soaked his shirt was. He was holding her of his own choice, so even if he mind there was no reason to get mad. It’s just water. It’ll dry up soon. Plus, the annoying feeling of it on his chest will go away in a few minutes. “I don’t. I never associated myself with that sort of thing.” His brother did, but not by being a criminal. It was more like a group of thuggish friends, who had each other’s back. Sure they got into trouble every so often, but that was besides the point.

“You want to join?” Akihiro wasn’t set on jointing the MMA Club. Not right away. He wanted to do something that can show merit through smarts. Not physical activity. That idea started to fade away because of this girl. “Sure. That’s sounds like a good idea.” Joining can let him keep an eye on her.

They walked over to the signups, the setting having a whole different demeanor than it was when Junko had harrassed her brother, what with her having already been a member of the club. This was not the case with Hanako and Akihiro. As they approached the octagon, a voice known by many citizens and a few in the outer regions rang out through the air "Whoa there newbies. This group requires a minimum of experience. You guys ready to put up your dukes and show the club what you're made of?" Akira Takeba had heard the story of Hanako, and was aware of Akihiro's reputation. His own past had rendered him unlikely to hold either person's backstory against them, however at the very least he reasoned that he should appear firm but fair. Already other students had tried out for the club. Many such entrants were probably not fit for the club by way of either not actually being fit for it or moral bankruptcy. Akira reserved judgement on those as it seemed they would weed themselves out in due time. Woe betide the asshole who made Akira intervene though. The fact remained however, that Akira had already been holding fighting tryouts for the other students, so he should hold them for these as well.

Hanako was mostly unafraid, and said so with only a modicum of creaky voice "Hey, I'm not afraid of you and your Martial Arts ExpertsTM!" Akira laughed as she actually said "TM". He reassured her "You don't have to be afraid of me, just Martial Arts isn't for everyone, and it helps if you're not afraid of losing. All you gotta do is to sign here on this paper, and get up there and fight. Pads optional, whatever you're comfortable with."

Akihiro recognized the MMA’s captain by the look of his face. Not many were oblivous to who the man was, which included the outcast. Even after trying to avoid the martial arts scene, it was hard not to hear about him. However, Akihiro didn’t know much about Akira as a person. Just a bit about his background. It did strike him as a little odd of the requirement to join. “The club doesn’t teach inexperienced members martial arts?” That’s what he first thought. Guess that’s left up to local dojo’s. Clubs are usually for people to get together and just hangout.

“That’s fine.” Akihiro took a moment to read through the paper before signing. “I’ll go first, Hanako.” He didn’t go for the pads and just handed her his glasses.

After a moment, Hanako realized that nobody went up to follow Akihiro "Uh?" she said holding a finger up, looking to Akira, then scanning for the Entourages of Junko and Akiko respectively, neither of which seemed to be particularly prominent here. "Oh no, it does teach, but as the instructor, it's a conflict of interest for me to gauge your skill by comparing it to my own. That, and the end result may not be accurate or fair. You guys should fight each other. Less one sided that way." Hanako begrudgingly smiled "HAI! Keep these safe Akira-sensei" she said, putting his glasses down by the sign-in sheet. The klutz clambered onto the octagon much more clumsily than Akihiro had, and took up something that passed as a 'defensive stance'. "Don't go easy on me... and remember, I have had it very rough! The safeword is SAMURAI!"

Hanako is using Defend, however her results are the obverse of Akihiro's results (his 6- is her 10+, his 10+ is her 6-, etc.) and instead of the normal benefits of Defend, she would score Competition Hold.

Akihiro stepped up to the octagon and watched the crowd, waiting to see who follows him. Surprisingly, no one did. Not any of the MMA club members or onlookers hoping to join. He raised a confused brow from this. Did no one want to fight him because of his reputation? Or was it something else. Did they not want to be the one to potentially pick on a newbie? It was a little insulting, to be honest. He may not like martial arts, but there was still some pride in him. “Huh?” Akihiro watched Hanako climb up to face him. The regret was already settling in.

“Alright.” Guess there was no helping it. Akihiro didn’t take a stance right away and rushed forward. He went to grab her arm and kick her legs off the floor. It was his version of a takedown.

Akihiro is using martial arts.

Hanako did fall true to form of the... well... falling down girl. And like any Dojikko, it was not graceful, somehow she ended up wearing Akihiro's right glove on her left hand. And her feet were intertwined with his own in a way where she wasn't the only one to tumble. As they rolled around, she eventually came out on top, and punched him with his own glove. Akira laughed as he pulled her off of Akihiro. "Alright, enough of that, separate. One more point. You ready?" Hanako nodded, and the instructor looked back at Akihiro. You ready?

Her 7-9 means the score is 2 points Akihiro, 1 Hanako. Akihiro may narrate how he earned this point after she punched him and before Akira pulled them apart, then make another roll representing the rest of his turn. One more point is a victory for Akihiro.​

The takedown wasn’t clean, like he intended it to be. There was room for Hanako to trip him up and have him fall with her. Rather embarrassing. If his grandfather saw this there would be no end to it. A complete noob tripping him up. The punch didn’t do much to hurt him. Akihiro was much stronger than what his looks made him appear as.

“Ready.”

Akihiro got back into a stance and advance onto Hanako without warning. He threw a quick jab with his left hand before a stronger punch with his right, aiming to knock her back down.

Akihiro is using martial arts.

She did of course fall down, and actually tumbled backwards a little bit. "Good hits" said Akira. "-But only one of them scores." Ever the gentleman, he helped her back up. He tapped her on the shoulder "She's a toughie. Didn't even call 'samurai'." Hanako took the compliment with a slightly rosy facial expression, more nervous than embarrassed to be doted on. Not that you could call Akira's behavior doting, but at least he was enthusiastic about giving credit where it's due. And she... well, she wasn't a great fighter but at least she innovated. And the ability to improvise had gotten him out of more scrapes than he'd care to recount. He didn't do a whole lot of recounting these days. There wasn't very many people who would be all that great to recount to.

For Hanako's part, the fight served as an adequate distraction, even if the actual fight she put up was by no means superior. "Arigato Akira-sensei." she said with a slight nod instead of a full bow. Normally, it might be considered a slight against an instructor that she did not give a full bow, but she didn't offer it for two reasons. The first, she hadn't been acknowledge yet as his instructor, and the second, because she thought his praise was in excess of the performance she'd actually given. Akira simply nodded back and waved a hand "Might have to do better than that on the beach." he said, apropos of nothing the could be Champions of Kagemusha had been made aware yet. "So, I saw you guys playin' how'd you like the game? Did you hear the rumors about it being based on Kagemusha's history?"

The moment Yui's awareness returned from the virtual environment, her hands flew to her breasts. She slumped back in the rumble chair and let out a relieved sigh as she squeezed and cupped her boobs - she was herself again! - but then winced as her fingers pressed against the tender, bruised flesh beneath the haptic suit's thin fabric. Well, she supposed a couple of bumps and bruises were a small price to pay for an experience as cool as that one...

It was definitely something she couldn't wait to try again! Yui slipped off the VR visor and hopped down from the chair, then leant out of the globe to call out to its creator. "Hey, Tetsuo-kun, I'm done!" She glanced around for him, then plucked at the fabric of her haptic suit. "Do I just keep this thing, or what?"

Actually, come to think of it - what had the machine done with her own clothes? It took her another moment or two to spot the open drawer with her clothing, and when she did, she frowned. Just where was she supposed to get dressed, exactly? It was just like Tetsuo not to consider something like that...

Tetsuo grumbled, and immediately fell out of the chair he'd taken up residence in. It appeared he had nodded off. "Yeah, uh! Yeah the machines will just keep making new ones if you don't keep the first one. If you're uncomfortable wearing the suit by itself, you can just use the globe itself, with the privacy button without inserting your coin back in. But just between you and me-" he said indicating the just finished fight over in the octagon "-your team mate over there doesn't seem to mind." He put his hand at the nape of his neck "So what did you think about the experience?"

Akihiro gave a low sigh, relaxing his body and becoming loose. It was a quick and easy spar, but he did as Hanako asked. He didn’t go easy on her. ”I’ll agree with that, but there’s a lot of work to be done with her.” Sharp and critical eyes narrowed themselves at Hanako. Eyes that weren’t gonna let her slide with just being a toughie. ”Calling what she a stance is being a little too generous. It was too easy to get past her defenses.” His words might be a little harsh, but improvement doesn’t happen by being nice about mediocrity. A lesson he got from being coached by his father and grandfather. ”I can fix that, however.”

He still looked over Hanako’s body from a distance. The blows didn’t seem to cause her any visible pain. Good. Akihiro was afraid that he may have gotten a little overboard with his take downs. She asked him not to hold back, but that didn’t make any potential injuries any better. ”Is it? Well the demo gave me a good impression of it, but there is still a lot of work left to be done on it.” Akihiro walked over to Hanako.

”You still want to join this club?”

Last edited:
Yui looked down at the fallen Tetsuo with a raised, unimpressed eyebrow - but other than that look, she let his pratfall pass without comment. Of course, she didn't make any move to help him back up into his seat, either. She leant a little further out of the globe to look in the direction he'd indicated, holding onto the side of the frame for support. Those were definitely her teammates, alright - Hanako looked exactly the same in real life as she had in VR (albeit somehow more dressed despite the skintight nature of the haptic suit), and while Akihiro's avatar was less on-point, the resemblance was still there. A slight, relieved smile tugged at the corner of Yui's mouth at the sight of them. It seemed like Hanako was working things out.

"Well... she's got her reasons for that," Yui muttered, before glancing back to Tetsuo. "Don't go thinking you'll get to see me walking around in just this, though." A sly, knowing smile slipped onto her face as she looked over at the CEO. "This hasn't all just been a scheme to get girls into skin-tight outfits, has it, Tetsuo-kun?"

Unlike when she'd been speaking with Akihiro, there wasn't any real accusation in her tone - she was just teasing. She knew how enthusiastic Tetsuo really was about his VR works. Despite her words, she did step out of the globe in the haptic suit for a moment, walking past Tetsuo to get to the drawer with his clothes. She bent over to retrieve her belongings, incidentally giving the CEO a great view of the way the fabric clung to her body, then glanced back over her shoulder at him with a wide grin.

"But seriously, that was amazing. It all felt so... so real, like I was actually there in the game." With her clothes bundled together in her arms, she straightened up and turned to properly face him again. "You still need testers, right? You have to make me one, no way I can wait for it to come out!"

If her arms hadn't been full of clothing, there definitely would have been some dramatic pointing to accompany that demand.

Yui is Turning Tetsuo On. Spending her hold from Zettai Ryouiki for +1 on it.
2d6 + 3 = 6.

Akira raised an eyebrow at Akihiro "I don't remember calling what she did a stance. Not that it matters. Stances are a nice disciplinary and teaching tool, but I've found there are enemies out there who don't care if you have a perfect -dachi or ginga" he rubbed his chin thoughtfully "No... Perhaps her -do is in the infliction of confusion or false sense of security in the enemy? But you are right, she does need work before she can even think about winning tournaments" He shrugged at the question about the game. "I don't actually know how strongly the game adheres to the history books, but they do seem to need testers for improving some of the sensory experiences. Last stab I had at it was pretty intense." Hanako perhaps should be annoyed by their musings on how terrible she is at fighting, considering a huge chunk of her success was couched in being an utter comical failure. Instead, she just bowed at Akihiro, perhaps a bit deeper than she otherwise would have, and definitely a bit more than she had at Akira. "Hai, Aki-kun!" A lesser man would probably balk at the difference in the deference she had shown the two, but Akira was clearly not one to stand on ceremony.​

Tetsuo groaned, and made to get up "No, I know her story, or at least bits of it that appeared in news stories. I know more than some of these assholes around here that laughed at her weirdness. By the end of the whole ordeal, she may have a negative reputation if she doesn't have someone watching out for her. " As he finally finished getting up, Tetsuo continued "SatoVR does have an ongoing need for people of both genders to participate in some of the higher tier sensory experiences to weed out a few bugs, but also... Something more. I'm not sure I can tell you here, though there are a few people here who know more. Your haptic suit does allow you to become a tester of the Champions version for sure, but that's NDA level discussion. Only governments, SatoVR, and our Special K University connections know the full extent it entails. "

Yui's face lit up as Tetsuo spoke - first with hope as he confirmed that yes, they did still need testers, then with curiosity as he moved on to hint at something strange. What kind of game project involved governmental secrets? Maybe they were just interested in Tetsuo's tech - it was pretty amazing, after all - but, on the other hand, there were some weird things going on around Kagemusha. Take Shinji Gowa's disappearance seven years ago, for example; weird, according to everything Yui had managed to find, and something she was resolved to get to the bottom of. There was no reason to think that this was related, of course, but still... she couldn't help but want to know more.

Her curiosity was apparent in her eyes. It'd be clear to Tetsuo that he had her interest.

"The Champions version - that's that 'blood sacrifice' thing you were talking about, right?" She asked. Tetsuo had just said that he couldn't talk about it here, but that still didn't stop her asking. She leant in close, bundle of clothing still in her arms, and spoke in a low, conspiratorial whisper, glancing around to make sure nobody could hear them. "What's the deal with that, Tetsuo-kun? It's not just a more advanced version of the game, is it? Why's it such a big secret?"

She had another question forming in her mind, too - about her old coin, and how it had worked with the game - but she didn't voice it for now. She'd found it seven years ago; maybe there really was some kind of connection here...

Last edited:
For his part Tetsuo himself wondered about the coin, though he wasn't psychic and he didn't know she was too. While neither he nor she knew how much psychic energy pervaded the area, in Shinto there is a belief in the spirits contained within everything. Religious classifications often call it something like everything, but here, there were a few suspected sentient kami. One was believed to be the Fertility Spirit of the local shrine, which everyone native to the prefecture knew the rumors about--the humility room. Tetsuo nodded "Yeah, that's a thing. Blood sacrifice doesn't mean what popular media thinks it means, and it means something different altogether for the sake of the game. I can't tell you what here, because like I said, non-disclosure agreement level. And I also can't tell you why it's such a big secret, not without another run of mass hysteria."

Listen to Tetsuo a voice in her head said. He's the best chance Kagemusha has... and maybe the world.

Akira scruffed her hair and said "You're already signed up so it's too late now!" with a chuckle. "A bit of insight into the culture though: There's an unspoken agreement that fighters interested in each other can wager their bodies. Doesn't happen every time, and anyone can opt out if they want to. If anyone tries to come at you for your ass when you don't want them to, you let me know and they're gone." On that note Hanako blushed--not with embarrassment, but with arousal at the thought of submitting to her superior "Our b-bodies? D-does that mean Akihiro-san-"

”Hai, Hanako-san.” Akihiro returned the bow with his own for good sportsmanship. A part of him started to feel guilty for going on about her terrible performance. However, he can’t take it back. Improvement can’t be achieved by being nice about these things, after all. ”Wait what? Excuse me?” He didn’t hide his shock from hearing the unwritten rule of the club. ”I’m.....not sure how to feel about that.” Akihiro gave a look over to Hanako, still thinking about her words. It would be a lie if he said she wasn’t attractive. However, the idea of taking her right away, after learning of her past, wasn’t a very appealing idea. ”I’m not gonna push her that far.”

"Huh?"

Yui had been focused pretty intently on Tetsuo as he spoke - a slight, concerned frown on her face as he reiterated his point about NDAs and brought up mass hysteria - but the intrusion of a sudden, unfamiliar voice inside her head completely shattered her concentration. She jumped, startled, dropping her clothes to the ground in surprise, then glanced quickly in either direction, looking over her shoulders in search of the mysterious speaker.

Of course, there was nobody to find. Tetsuo was the only one nearby, and nobody could have been behind her - not without standing in the VR dome. Honestly, she wasn't sure she even expected to see someone. She hadn't really heard that voice so much as thought it.

"Who...?" Irritation began to creep into Yui's voice alongside her confusion as she tried to make sense of that. She knelt to pick up her spilt clothing, and looked up at Tetsuo as she gathered it together. "There's... does using the VR system cause any side effects that you know about?" She asked him, hesitantly. "Like... hearing things, or whatever?"

Hanako wondered what he said yes to. For a moment she thought it may be having sex with her, but realized it may have been general positive acknowledgement, where she had actually meant yes to the question of whether she wanted to join the club. Before she could try to explain it, he got up in arms over the sex "It's alright Akihiro-kun, you don't have to, we didn't make a bet." she bit her lip nervously "But you don't have to hold back in the future if you think I will become traumatized over it! And if someone is too much for me to handle, you can help!"

Tetsuo shrugged "The game shouldn't cause any auditory hallucinations, but sometimes if you get too immersed into it, you might experience like a Tetris Effect involving some of the characters. The game has a narrator based loosely on Professor Yoshito Harada, who got a cameo into the game due to being a major backer in the early-early alpha. You shouldn't have played the game that long though. Are you up for a brain scan?"

The voice had come and gone so quickly that Yui would have struggled to describe it. She was already starting to forget exactly what it had sounded like, but she was pretty sure it wasn't just something she'd heard in the game; after all, the only characters she'd interacted with (aside from the other players) were the goblins, and she couldn't really imagine them speaking like that. But what else could it be, then? Just her imagination?

"Well... I probably just imagined it, but if you think it's important..." she replied reluctantly, not wanting to admit that she was kind of spooked by the whole thing. She stood up, her bundle of clothing in her arms once again, and glanced over at the MMA club's octagon in the distance. "We'd get better data if we went right away, right?"

She'd had vague plans to drop in on the MMA club's display once she was done here - mostly because of their advisor - but that didn't seem very pressing now, in the face of mysterious voices in her head.

Back
Top Bottom