Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadows of Kagemusha (Visual Novel World)-IC: Special K University

steelsmiter

Dwarf King
Rules, Setup, and World Info
Characters
Interest Check
OOC
SatoVR: Shadows of Kagemusha MMO
Kagemusha Streets: The Pit Stop

August 20201
Kagemusha Prefecture lucked out with regards to the COVID-19 crisis. For some reason, the disease did not hit the prefecture particularly hard. There were a few infections early on in the year, but by March, the disease had ran its course. Of course, Kagemusha had been inoculated against another disease that hit 7 years ago. For whatever reason, the other disease somehow prevented a large portion of the inhabitants of Kagemusha and its surrounding areas from catching COVID-19. In any case, Special K University is set to enroll students for the Fall 2020/Spring 2021 semester. Today is Student Orientation and Club Signup day. Clubs include:
  • The MMA Club, started about 2 years after the incident that occurred 7 years ago due to huge popular support of its then President Akira Takeba who the faculty of Special K university have retained as an Alumni Advisor. The club has set an octagon up in the northwest corner of the courtyard, currently occupied by Akiko Sato, sister of Tetsuo Sato, who is stationed by...
  • The Electronics Club, started around 3 years ago due to a corporate sponsorship by SatoVR. They have several VR booths set up in the northeast corner of the courtyard.
  • The Cooking Club which has Haruki Sayama as a faculty advisor. Her "food truck" style kiosk is set in the southeast corner of the courtyard, taking advantage of a northwesterly wind to waft the wonderful smell of food across the entire courtyard. It's a sort of candy apple smell, but also has some sort of smoked meat accompaniment.
  • The Science Club, which appears to not be especially noteworthy other than the fact that a mysterious old man sits with his feet on the fold out table, smoking a cigar. There are a few girls meandering the area with clipboards. As the food Haruki handed out and eaten, the members of the Science Club offer written surveys to any approaching their kiosk. There are a few takers. In general, physically fit people of either gender seem more inclined not to cuss them out for "bullshit surveys"
  • Various other clubs of little or no story significance that might have a small display board on a fold out table. One of them is for a religious organization of some sort--who seem to be protesting SatoVR--and another other for a local auto body shop rumored to have dealings of questionable legality in the city. It sparks curiosity why they'd be permitted in university functions.
The old man scanned the courtyard, watching for... something unknown. Every now and then, he would move his lips as to talk to himself. It was not immediately apparent unless one had been watching for a while, but he was speaking into a bluetooth headset. One might wonder why he did so unless they were to Assess the Situation2 successfully, and ask something approaching "the right questions."

Eiji and crew stood near the entrance to the octagon, apparently waiting their turn to best the Idol who currently reigns queen of the hill. All one had to do to have a chance to beat her was to sign up. Her own fan club cheered her on, while from the Electronics Club--those who are waiting on the VR experience having not yet obtained their coins--came jeers about various things like tits and nepotism... and much worse. For her own part, Akiko ignored them. Every time one of them was accusatory, she just hit harder.

1. This game would have started around that time if I'd had enough players then. Any references to 7 years ago refer to autumn 2013.
2. Assess is one of those things that vary group to group. For our purposes, you don't have to ask the exact questions, but if your question looks like one specified by Assess or some move you have that grants assess quesitons, I'm going to treat it as if you asked the question it looks like you asked.

Last edited:
As usual for her, Junko came to school with her gym bloomers and cotton sarashi wrapped around her chest, all hidden under her school uniform. In other words, she's come to octogon prepared. Akiko is putting her pussy on the line by doing this, and while Junko has it out for her, she isn't about to let some dumb boy take advantage of her like that. If anyone's going to beat the idol of the MMA club, it'll be Junko.

Her entourage is with her, naturally, and dressed to match her. Each one is a fellow member of the club, though Junko is definitely their senior in both years and skill. For this they'll hang back to let her do what needs to be done. So, setting down her bag, and stripping down to her fight-wear, Junko leaves them behind to cut to the front of the gathering crowd. Of course, she'd spot Eiji with his dumb friends, but she wants to give them a wide berth--hopefully she'll reach Akiko before he does.

Perhaps to make sure of it, she calls out to her. "Hey! Boobs-for-brains! I'm up next, got it?"

(Per @ippo's 7-9 roll on the server)
Eiji stepped in front of Junko "Hold up now sis, we can't just have you cut the line like that, can't you see you just passed like 5 of my boys along with her bodyguards?" he held up his hands as if to prepare to shove her. There were a few surprised oohs, along with a distinct "oh snap" from some of the more observant members of the crowd as she swung. It wasn't quite certain where she hit it happened so fast, but he said something about a bitch as he crawled to his feet. His own people dragged him off before he did anything stupid... at least outside the octagon. They all knew that she could take every one of them individually, but she was not about to be able to beat all of them. They would bide their time. and then... Attack.

For Akiko's part, she did not actually take an affront to Junko's jibes. "Hey, at least I have boobs. I mean yours aren't bad, but like I have more boobs than you have brains! Get your tits in here!"

Last edited:
Her own fan club cheered her on, while from the Electronics Club--those who are waiting on the VR experience having not yet obtained their coins--came jeers about various things like tits and nepotism... and much worse. For her own part, Akiko ignored them...

... but Yui didn't.

The so-called "Retro-Gaming Queen of the Engineering Club" was technically one of the volunteers manning the club's booths in the north-eastern corner of the courtyard, though you wouldn't have been able to tell that from looking at her. She'd basically abdicated her responsibilities from the moment the VR systems were set up and switched on, preferring instead to lounge on a pile of the crates that had previously contained the booth's equipment, shoes off, legs stretched out before her and headphones in place, head bopping along to the 8-bit tunes of some JRPG shining on the screen of the console in her hand. The rest of the world might as well not have existed - at least, until a particularly vile taunt managed to cut through the din of the crowd and her own music to get her attention. Now she was just pissed.

"Hey, morons!" The young woman announced her displeasure with a confrontational shout at the crowd jeering Akikio Sato, as she hopped down from her crates and began striding straight towards them. Yui wasn't particularly dangerously built, but her free hand was balled into a fist (the other was still holding her console) and there was a dangerous flash in her eyes. She didn't bother collecting her shoes; she was wearing a pair of long, striped black-and-white socks that ended just a few centimetres before a short, ruffled black skirt, leaving just a little gap of skin on display. She halted just before the crowd, and held up her balled fist; wrapped around her wrist was a rope bracelet with one of the coveted Dreamscape Coins dangling from it, glinting in the sunlight.

"You want one of these? Then you'll show Akiko-chan some respect, you hear me?"

Her eyes narrowed as she scanned over the faces in the crowd, looking for someone to make an example of. Yui didn't technically have any authority - she wasn't a part of SatoVR, and though she was one of the oldest members of the Engineering club (having been there since it was founded three years ago), she'd never held any kind of official position - but she certainly wasn't going to let that stop her. After a moment, her eyes landed on a likely target - a blonde-haired guy amidst the gaggle of nerds, slightly taller than she was, who she was pretty sure was one of the voices she'd heard over her game's music.

"You, with the blonde hair!" She jabbed a finger accusingly forward, singling him out, and then stalked towards him through the crowd so that her finger was pointed right up at his face. "I heard what you were saying. You're banned. Get out of here." She tossed her head angrily, looking towards the Engineering club volunteers at the far end of the line, and called out to them. "You hear that? Don't let this guy through!"

Yui has one hold for Zettai Ryouiki and one for Runs Hot and Cold.
Rolling to Assess the Situation - looking to ask "who is most vulnerable to me", and bully that poor soul.
2d6 + Cool (2) = 8.
And rolling to Turn Someone On (the rest of the nerds, I guess) - "play nice (or get banned)!"
2d6 + Cool (2) + 1 Forward from Assessing = 15.

Last edited:
Among the large body of students was a single person. A young man, who was doing his best to stay hidden in the crowd and not draw attention to himself. Music blasted into his ears via headphones, drowning out the loud chatter of the crowd. Headphones, which were covered by his hoodie. If his goal was to not to draw attention, he should gone with a different appearance.

This thought didn’t occur to Akihiro, who was looking over each club stall with interest. Normally, he didn’t think about joining clubs. Not after getting kicked out of one in high school. However, he needed something to distract himself and to give him a excuse to not join MMA. So which club should he join?

Cooking? It can help him learn to cook food that didn’t fall into the catagory of instant food. But the president was a woman, which may cause some problems. Their was also the science club, but he got a weird vibe from the man running it. Finally, there is the electronics clubs. His experience with electronics was lacking, but maybe they can make use for him.

Unknown to him, his body was in within the MMA club’s sight.

Reiko maneuvered her way through the stalls. She more or less was booked for extracurriculars, but that didn't mean she couldn't look around. She did make it a point to steer clear of the stall manned by the auto shop. She worked for a rival, and thankfully a much more honest one than the chop shop hawking its services over there. She also made a serious attempt to avoid the boothful of religious nutcases on the other side of the field, which was a headache she'd rather not have, especially not here.

That meant that in the end she found herself watching the MMA tournament with Junko, Yui and some of the others. Reiko certainly didn't want to fight herself - getting her ass kicked was not on today's, or any day's agenda. But it seemed Junko wanted to have a go at it. The least she could do was root the girl on.

As Junko was "getting her tits in there", and Akiko shifting around in the trademark capoiera shuffle, in the inverse corner of the courtyard several of the nerds just left being somewhat composed of Shrinking Violets and not being bold enough for a retort. The CEO of SatoVR suddenly grasped his face and his crotch at the same time "GODDAMN I haven't got a nosebleed like that in about 7 years! Really though Yui, maybe you should be Sergeant at arms." Clearly Yui struck some kind of nerve, but perhaps not the kind of nerve that alienates people. "But on the subject of those dreamscape coins, how did you get one? They're for Alpha and Beta testers, and I don't remember personally handing one out to you." He furrowed his brow in concentration "Bah! no matter. Do you want to take it for a spin?"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjoc1ZnGjX8

Akihiro was ran clean into by one of the girls running away from the fiasco at the Electronics Club display. There was a mess of arms, legs, and boobs. One of them was somehow in his mouth. Thankfully it still had cloth over it, so he wasn't quite violating someone. "Aki-hiiro-san, could you p-please get my t-titty out of your mouth?" she pleaded. She looked familiar, like he knew her from somewhere that was not immediately apparent.

The godfreaks that Reiko was so carefully trying to avoid weren't directing their ire at her in particular at the moment, but chanting some stupid chant about empirical evidence being somehow inferior to faith. It appeared that they were passive aggressively taunting the researchers from the science club. One of the chop-shoppers muttered something about a bitch under his breath.

At the fight club, one of the random flunkes stood between the two combatants like a real UFC ref, and totally not a wannabe "Are you ready? Are you ready? Fight!"
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMPw2gJ1yO0

Junko's tits are definitely 'in there.' Held tight by her sarashi, they don't jiggle much--can't have them flopping around like Akiko's. Her judo stance contrasts with Akiko's capoeira, and she fixes her a determined glare. Nothing and no one else outside of the hill on which they fight is noticed by her. "Ready, bitch. Start it."

The referee gave the go! Junko and Akiko were at it, striking and kicking, deflecting and maneuvering about, both trying to find an advantageous angle or opening. For the time being, it seems that Junko is getting the better of her by scoring a good hit that earns her a point. Above all else, to her this fight is to save Akiko from humiliation. There'd be no shame in losing to Junko, but losing to a boy would mean giving up her ass, and Junko won't stand for that.

However, the tables are suddenly turned on her: Akiko seems to have different plans for Junko, as she kicks up and brings her thighs around her head. They fall to the ground together, Junko's nose now buried in the crotch of Akiko's shorts. All she can smell and taste is sweat, pussy, and rage. If that's how she wants to play, then Junko won't hold back from here on. It takes the referee to get Akiko off her, and Junko gets back on her feet with a red face... and a look of even harder determination.

...And it was soon over. Junko didn't try pulling punches anymore, and manhandled Akiko as if the latter was a novice. With a thud, Junko has her face down on the ground, and the referee calls an end to the fight with the clear winner. Now to cement her dominance...

Gripping her by the hair to lift her up at waist level, Junko takes Akiko's top by the hem, and with a kiai the whole thing is torn right off, leaving the girl's massive breasts bared to all. "Did you seriously think you'd win with these fat udders weighing you down?" Junko says to her, tossing the shredded fabric aside. "You call yourself queen of the hill when anyone can just tip you over like the cow you are?"

Her hand slides over Akiko's backside to reach under her chaps, and keeps going until her fingers wrap around something soft, thin, and lacy. In a similar motion as before, Junko rips Akiko's panties away to hold them up like a trophy. "These are mine now." Yet, after so thoroughly dominating her, Junko wasn't finished: she pulls her up, still holding her by the hair, and throws her face-first against the chain fence that envelops the octagon. This way Akiko's face and breasts are smooshed againt the links, showing off her fat nipples to the audience.

"Yeah, you all like this cow? You see what I did to her? She ain't shit compared to me!" Junko holds out her arm to encompass the rest of the crowd. "And that goes for the rest of you fuck-ups: Akiko's my bitch! No one else gets to have her!"

Last edited:
Akihiro was ran clean into by one of the girls running away from the fiasco at the Electronics Club display. There was a mess of arms, legs, and boobs. One of them was somehow in his mouth. Thankfully it still had cloth over it, so he wasn't quite violating someone. "Aki-hiiro-san, could you p-please get my t-titty out of your mouth?" she pleaded. She looked familiar, like he knew her from somewhere that was not immediately apparent.

Akihiro didn’t see her. He was too distracted by the club signs and couldn’t hear because of his music. So there was nothing for him to do as the girl crashed into him. The headphones flew from his head, falling to the ground without pausing the music. His glasses were now crooked and lop sided.

The young man tried to talk, but felt cloth cover his mouth. Cloth that didn’t stop him from feeling a nipple with his tongue. Well.....this was perfect. Akihiro casually removed himself from the girl and got onto his knees.

“I’m sorry.” He gave a casual apologize as he bowed. It was a traditional way of apologizing in Japan, after all.

Yui smirked proudly at Tetsuo's words of praise, flipping a few loose strands of hair smugly over her shoulder - but that didn't stop her from slapping him playfully on the arm once he got within reach. "Pervert," she teased.

Then the conversation turned to her dreamscape coin. Yui turned her arm over, lifting her bracelet slightly higher to examine the coin as Tetsuo spoke. The truth was that it was a bit of a mystery to her, as well - she'd found it years ago, well before his company's VR ventures, yet it was clearly the same manner of coin used by Sato VR devices. She opened her mouth to respond - maybe to tell him a bit about that, maybe to ask a question - but before she could, Tetsuo made an offer that entirely distracted her.

"YES!" She responded immediately, a little too loudly and a little too enthusiastically, clapping her hands together and hopping on the spot such that her long strands of hair bobbed up and down. She caught herself a moment later, clearing her throat and flicking her hair back with a faint blush to her cheeks - she had an image to maintain, after all. "I mean, ah, yeah, let's do it. Someone's gotta show these people what your system can really do."

Apologies to @Idlewyld but I gotta update I was really inspired.
What follows is an update, followed by a glorious collaboration between @Silverbird and myself.

Akiko was surprised at how well Junko took being basically tea bagged. When they were pulled apart, Akiko's cheeks went red as she was somewhat aroused by the situation of having her crotch down there in Junko's face. How the hell did she even get hold of my waist Akiko pondered as she suddenly realized she lost control. She gasped when her breasts were exposed for all to see. The thought briefly occurred to her that Tetsuo might see it, but he wasn't in her line of sight so she thought she could probably breathe a sigh of relief. Then she shouted to the crowd, or it sounded like a shout to Akiko anyway. Akiko would have to work harder to restore her reputation--at least among the club. She didn't think any of the Shadows of Kagemusha players would care, and many of them wouldn't even know.​
Akiko will now gain the benefit of Eye for Technique against Junko. Instead of getting a bonus, she will assess before any fight with Junko, and impose -1 on Junko's first Martial Arts roll against her for each fight. This will be cumulative if Junko continues to win.
When Junko removed Akiko's bikini thong, she moaned, deeply aroused by being exposed to the entire courtyard. "Oh my god I'm so horny right now, how about you and me go somewhere and de-stress." she whispered. Before Junko could respond...​

In her food truck, Haruki Sayama saw the whole display, and said "That's hot." while fanning herself with one hand. She stuck her other down her pants. The student that was getting roast beef said "Hey, put some of that in mine, Sayama-sensei?" He was apparently familiar with her oddities. Before she could comply...

Hanako stood up, confused at the whole ordeal of having been knocked down by Akihiro. "Stand up, it's ok, really. They're just tits. No need to be so formal. Here, wanna see 'em?" she asked, apparently a great deal less confused about the fact that his mouth was just cupped over one of her nipples. Before Akihiro could respond...

Tetsuo laughed at Yui, but since she slapped him on the arm, he reflexively bent his crotch away from her swing, just to be on the safe side. He escorted her over to the machine, a hollow globe with telescoping hexagonal panels, some of which were translucent, and some of which were not. He held a visor in one hand, and reached out to her other. "Here, put this visor on and hold my hand so you don't lose your balance."

"Like I would," Yui laughed. "You've clearly never seen me play DDR."
Despite her words, she took his hand anyway, and leaned on him for support as she pulled the visor over her face. "Alright, now what?" When she put it on, she saw a brilliant blue light and experienced a full body ASMR. "Please Insert your Dreamscape Coin." said a voice that sounded like the ARIA computer on Kyle Hill's youtube channel. When she did so the voice intoned "This Dreamscape Coin is spiritually attuned to the user Yui Sakamoto. User not found in Sato VR database. Create Profile now?"

Yui shivered for a moment as the sensation washed over her. Her hand trembled with excitement inside Tetsuo, and she felt goosebumps forming on her exposed arms. Under the visor, she lifted an eyebrow. 'Spiritually attuned', huh? That was interesting. It took her a moment to register that it was asking for her input, distracted as she was by that thought. "Uh, yeah, let's do it!" For his part, though she did not see it, Tetsuo noted she had no profile. Interesting... it must mean she got one... back then? He made a note to ask her about it later.

A pretty standard dialogue box appeared, requesting that the user confirm having read terms of use and whatnot. It forced Yui to scroll down. The language of the terms of use is fairly standard, but extensive. It talks about fair use, piracy and all that. One of the unique declarations you won't find in any other TOU is that as long as your Dreamscape Coin is used, you can access your profile on any SatoVR compatible unit, however, you should use a globe for the best experience. Controllers making standard gaming consoles compatible are available for purchase on SatoVR.co.jp.

Yui scrolls quickly through most of that, barely paying attention to what it's saying - though she does laugh when she hits the section about other controllers. "Really, Tetsuo-kun, you put an ad at the start of your game?" She says out loud - while internally making a note to check that site out later. "Sorry." he said. "Just letting users know they don't have to buy a whole new console if they just by the controller for the existing console."

When Yui clicked through, her screen could be displayed on one of the TVs. This was apparently something permitted by the license agreement. The screen went away "SatoVR uses a full body haptic experience, including optional internal sensations. Do you wish to enable the optional internal sensations?" 'Internal'? What could that be about? Yui shrugged, and clicked yes. Might as well get the full experience, right?

Do you wish to enable optional injury simulation? Yui raised her eyebrow again, her hand hovering over the "yes" button. "I'm not agreeing to be tortured or something here, am I?" She asked Tetsuo skeptically. Before Tetsuo could answer, the machine intoned "The injury simulation falls within JISHA guidelines for electrical discharge of a product intended to simulate pleasure to a maximum of 20 volts. Please set the level on a scale of 1-10." Well, that didn't sound too bad. Yui hesitated for a fraction of a second more, but then, aware that Tetsuo and who-knows-who-else was watching her, cranked it up to 10. Whatever. She was sure she could take it.

"SatoVR has the capability to use your Haptic Profile and biometric scanners to create a base avatar for you to experience the world of Shadows of Kagemusha. The information is stored on secure servers that only SatoVR employees have access to. Do you wish to allow SatoVR to create your base avatar with this data?" "So my avatar's based on me? That's cool," Yui grinned. "Yeah, let's do that."

As soon as Yui consented, the globe went completely pitch black and she lost grip of Tetsuo. She felt a suction. For just a split second, it seemed as though her clothes were removed. This was reflected on the screen outside. Yui felt a very soft, comfortable, elastic fabric where her clothes once were. Her nude avatar stood in front of her eyes. It had everything she had. The right nipples and genitals, hair and eye color, and skin color. The only thing it lacked, was any scars that Yui had obtained in her real life. "Would you like to customize this avatar?"

"Wow." Yui's immediate feeling, once the weird suction had passed, was pure amazement. It was like looking in a mirror - that was really her, standing right there! She reached one hand to her stomach to feel the strange, elastic fabric that had replaced her clothes, while she stared at her nude doopleganger's form... and then she remembered where she was, and her face immediately flushed a deep red. If she was seeing this...
"Tetsuo-kun, you perverted jerk!" One hand flew up reflexively to try and cover her chest - which did nothing to cover the avatar - while her other hand flailed wildly in the general direction where Tetsuo had been standing in the real world. "You better not be broadcasting this!"

"I'm sorry!" he said. "Nobody has ever accepted both the internal sensations, and the Haptic Profiler!" after a few moments "You can turn those off if you like, those are why your avatar is naked." "It doesn't matter why it's happening, you moron!" Tetsuo's apology did very little to calm Yui down. Her one saving grace was that she'd finally turned her head away from the avatar to shout at him, giving everyone watching from her point of view one last view of her digitized breasts sweeping past before the camera turned to stare off into a void. While she continued to try and hit Tetsuo, Yui stabbed blindly with her other hand at the in-game controls, trying to find the "accept avatar" button - shouting loudly at Tetsuo the entire time. "Idiot! Lech! Dim-witted pervert! Turn the screens off!"

Yui suddenly became aware that she could hear her own screams. At that moment, Tetsuo stepped into action. He was not able to turn off all the monitors so he chose the next best thing. To accept the avatar creation from outside the unit by pressing a button on one of the panels. He knew that she would have the basic linen clothes and dagger all characters started with. Unfortunately for her, he accepted right as she yanked on her avatar's breast, pulling out to the maximum dimension of a J cup. The screen began to play a cutscene. Yui could feel the weight of her avatar's chest even in her Samurai Armor that had been given to her during the cutscene. It was obvious this would be legendary gear. Her avatar was run through. The injury simulator only produced a mild pain in her gut, but it shut down her visual cortex for a few moments to simulate unconsciousness. When she "came to" she was in the linens, in a pile of bodies, apparently about to be buried. The first thing she saw was how huge her avatar's breasts were.

At that brazen proposition, Junko takes Akiko by the throat, squeezing hard while keeping her face held against the fence. Her own nose and lips are practically pressed against Akiko's cheek as she snarls something into her ear. To everyone watching, it might seem like a Junko is taunting or threatening her further with harsh whispers, but she says, "This was for your own good, got it? I only fought you so you wouldn't get fucked by some dumb boy; your rep is too important. Don't think I did it for sex, cow."

With all that said, Junko will finally release Akiko. "If you're so horny, go deal with it yourself." She leaves the octagon with the bikini bottoms held above her head. "Remember, you losers: Akiko's my bitch! No one else gets to have a piece of her but me!"

If no one stops her, Junko will swagger over to her entourage of underclass club members, and throw her uniform back on. Akiko's bikini bottoms are tucked into her shirt, making sure that they stick out enough to be seen.

Hanako stood up, confused at the whole ordeal of having been knocked down by Akihiro. "Stand up, it's ok, really. They're just tits. No need to be so formal. Here, wanna see 'em?" she asked, apparently a great deal less confused about the fact that his mouth was just cupped over one of her nipples. Before Akihiro could respond...

[ 1610911491181.gif “Nani?” Akihiro looked up just in time to see the girl reveal her bare tits to the world. Naturally, his reaction was to have his jaw drop to the floor and his glasses tilting off his head further. “Hanako-san! What are you doing?!”

Fixing his glasses, he quickly stood up and tried to force her overalls back up. “Don’t do that in a public area! Are you out of your mind?!” He almost shouted at her before taking his hands away from her clothes.

Calm down Akihiro. Calm down. “You just came from the electronics club, right? Are they still letting people in?” He looked over her shoulder to see their display.

Reiko was more than happy to return the glare from the Chop Shop. She'd take them down any day, any time. If anything they deserved it more than Akiko deserved her comeuppance. After all, Akiko's sin was merely an overinflated ego. The bastards over there stole cars and destroyed them for money. As important as parts were in her business, that was just plain sacrilege.

Speaking of... Reiko watched and rooted for Junko, jumping a bit when she won, only to blush as she heard what was supposed to be the private exchange. It still wasn't enough to deter her when her friend passed. "Nice going there. You kicked ass! But," she added with a sly smile, "Are you sure you're not going to take her up on her offer? She ain't bad looking after all."

And then she took in Akihiro's little episode with Nanako complete with exposure. "Though apparently she ain't the only one."

Akiko did not know what to think about "being Junko's bitch", but being in such an exposed state right now was a massive turn on. "Hey, d-don't judge, I follow the rules. If anyone wants me, they can beat me, and I'm not going easy. That is my rep! So far, you and Akira are the only ones to beat me. And d-don't call me a cow you b-bitch!" She smiled at Reiko "Honestly at this point, I would take you right now. You wanna have a go?" The idol didn't clarify whether she was asking Reiko to fight or fuck, and at this point, she wasn't terribly inclined to nitpick over the mechanic making the wrong choice.

For her part, Hanako didn't see the point of what Akihiro was saying. "I don't know if you noticed, but that big TV screen over there-" she pointed at the bank of monitors on the northeast "-just had a naked lady on it, and that octagon over there with the huge boob lady... Akiko Sato?" pointing to the northwest "-had a girl get a whole bikini taken off" she complied anyway, pulling her uniform top back down. "Listen, I know your reputation. It doesn't bother me, it seems not so much like you're doing it on purpose or something. It's cool. Wanna be friends?" she seemed to have forgotten that he asked her another question "Oh right! Um... Yeah, I'm not sure if they're letting people in at the electronics club, that girl Yui really flipped her shit right before Tetsuo-san let her into a globe. You wanna go with me back over there?"

Akihiro simply blinked a few times before looking around to see that Hanako was right. He must have been too occupied by his music and keeping his head down to see it. It didn’t make much sense that people weren’t causing a scene over these things, like it normally happened to him. Guess he really did have bad luck, huh?

“Friends?” He was actually confused about the question. She didn’t want to hit him or stay away from him? No. It actually seems she can see past his terrible luck. “That....would be nice actually.” If at least one girl was his friend maybe the others can learn to think of him differently.

“Let’s go see. Maybe I can ask them to change their mind, if they aren’t letting people in.” He walked over to the eletronic’s club stall to see if this was true.

“Tetsuo-San. Are you guy not letting people in the club?”

"Tch." Junko nudges Reiko's arm before putting hers around her shoulders, and ruffles her hair. "Maybe next time. I'm not really into pussy, but if Miss Udders there keeps talking shit, I might just buttfuck her with a strap on to put her back in her place," she says to her, but then grimaces at Akiko's blatant thirst.

She cups her hand around her mouth to shout back to her as she lead Reiko away from the octogon, "Oh, go finger yourself somewhere else, and leave my girl out of your hoe shit!" But Reiko isn't wrong; seeing Akiko prance around with her boobs bouncing free isn't the worst thing, and her bloomers were suddenly wetter than usual--and not because she's sweaty. Junko had dominated Akiko for her own good, but maybe making a side hoe out of her wouldn't be such a bad idea. Something to think about for later.

"Anyway, how's your bike coming along, boo? Maybe we can go for a ride again, you and me," she says to Reiko. But something else catches her attention right then, as she sees Hanako with her tiddies out in front of a boy.

Junko releases Reiko, and snaps for her entourage to follow her as she storms over to the scene. "Hey! What's your deal, huh? Are you bothering this girl?" she says to Akihiro. If he doesn't try to escape or fight back, Junko will reach for his scruff, and reel her fist back at him.

Hanako sized up Junko "Hey, fuck off lady, he just knocked me down, and accidentally got boob in his mouth, nothing wrong here. I just showed him my boobs 'cause no harm, no foul." Hanako couldn't say for sure what threat Junko provided, so she thought blindsiding her with bravado might work.
Note: Hanako is NOT using Turn Someone On. Junko can react however she wants.

Akiko groaned "I really hate it up the ass-" as soon as she said it, she realized her predicament. "I guess it doesn't matter if it's because you beat me. BUT YOU OWE ME A REMATCH." after being essentially ordered to leave, she did so...

Last edited:
Akihiro was waiting to get a response from the eletronics club booth before someone grabbed him by the scruff. His eyes widen as this surprising strong girl was accusing him of a crime.

He was ready to panic before he calmed himself. “You got it all wrong. We just bumped into each other and she didn’t see it has nessacary to pull her top back up. Even after I told her too.” He spoke in a casual tone of voice, already use to these things happening to him.

“Can you please let me go?”

As soon as she did, Akihiro followed Tetsuo’s instructions. The log sheet was filled and he took one of the dreamscape coins from the bin. The young man placed a visor over his face and followed the instructions to create his profile. He also didn’t allow it to create his avatar and turned internal sensors to low settings. A 3 on the scale.

Reiko wasn't exactly not intrigued by the thought of what Akiko was offering, but she did subscribe to the "Bros before Hoes" ethos with the caveat that if you called someone of her gender a ho without good cause, you'd be likely to get a large wrench to the back of the head. So she let herself be dragged along by Junko, a common enough occurrence and smiled as she chatted, especially when the talk came to motor vehicles. Her eyes got that distant look and a small bit of drool formed in the corner of her mouth. One could safely bet even money that her panties were wet. "Any time. I got the 'Vette up and working too. I'm sure you'd like taking a spin in her." She'd have waxed eloquently for half an hour at least were Junko's attention not immediately drawn elsewhere.

She could be forgiven if she showed a little skepticism as to the nature of the conversation. "So his mouth just ended up on your boob? Well..." It wasn't like she could criticize the girl for showing him her boobs without making herself the queen of hypocrites (or maybe not - time and place after all), so she shrugged - "Maybe we let this one go, Junko?"

Last edited:
Slight artistic liberties, taken with permission from @ippo Also I moved Tetsuo's response here for Hanako to latch onto something.​
Junko relented "fine, as long as it was consensual" If I had my way, Akihiro would get punched she thought. Hanako took this as a golden opportunity. She yanked Akihiro over to the booths. Tetsuo was a bit perturbed at the situation earlier, and it showed in his response to Akihiro "Y-yeah, we'll still take people if they want to join after that debacle that was just on the screen. If you're afraid of showing everything, don't let the haptic sensors pick your avatar. And maybe deny all that internal sensor stuff. It's whatever really. Up to you... but if you guys go in, you'll need to sign the log sheet and take a Dreamscape coin. They're over there." he said, pointing at a bin. The bin looked like it had over a hundred coins attached to lanyards.​
Hanako grabbed one "No need to hold onto me Tetsuo-sensei! I fall down all the time!" she said. She inserted her dreamscape coin "This Dreamscape Coin is spiritually attuned to the user Hanako Tanaka. User not found in Sato VR database. Create Profile now?" the machine asked, as it had all the others. "Yep!" she said. Hanako clicked through the controller pitch and ToU without remark. "SatoVR uses a full body haptic experience, including optional internal sensations. Do you wish to enable the optional internal sensations?" Hanako shrugged. The game probably had tentacle monsters, and definitely had prostitutes, so the haptic suits probably accommodated that. "Yep!" she said.​
"Do you wish to enable optional injury simulation? The injury simulation falls within JISHA guidelines for electrical discharge of a product intended to simulate pleasure to a maximum of 20 volts." the machine intoned "Yep!" Hanako replied. Please set the level on a scale of 1-10. "Me no scare. 10." she said.​
"SatoVR has the capability to use your Haptic Profile and biometric scanners to create a base avatar for you to experience the world of Shadows of Kagemusha. The information is stored on secure servers that only SatoVR employees have access to. Do you wish to allow SatoVR to create your base avatar with this data?" the machine continued "Hell yeah!" she said. As with Yui, the orb covered the suctioning off of Hanako's clothes, replacing them with a SatoVR haptic suit. As with Yui, Hanako's avatar was shown naked on one of the screens. It had everything she had. The right nipples and genitals, hair and eye color, and skin color. The only thing it lacked, was any scars that Hanako had obtained in her real life. Hanako's avatar was quite a bit thinner than a regular female avatar, and already had maximum breasts. "Would you like to customize this avatar?" the machine asked. "Yeah, could you add a hymen?" the Dojikko responded.​
Cannot process request at this time. Would you like to participate in testing that would help SatoVR facilitate this request?
Hanako thought about it "It's fine. Yes, I think I would like that."

Junko clicks her tongue. "Tch. Whatever. If she wants to be felt up by creeps, that's her problem," she says to Reiko. She slips her arm around her shoulders again in a protective manner, as if to dissuade any other boys from 'accidentally' biting down on Reiko's tits. "I swear, all of the girls in this school like being molested, or something. Alright, ladies, let's go."

With another snap of her fingers, Junko calls for her entourage to follow her and Reiko. "Aaanyway, about that Corvette..."

Last edited:
Reiko got that dreamy look in her eyes again even as her own arm slipped around her friend's. "She's perfect Junko. A 2002 Corvette Z06 I rebuilt by hand. Six-speed manual transmission. Five thousand six hundred sixty five cubic centimeters of engine displacement. Four hundred five horses under the hood that purr like a kitten and roar like a lion. Five hundred forty two newton meters of torque. It will take you from 0 to 100 kph in 4 seconds and back to zero in 50 meters. She handles like a dream and responds to your touch like a blushing bride on your wedding night. Push her hard and she'll take you to 270 kph on the open road. Cherry red lipstick paint job so she'll stand out. Oh God, Junko, I get chills just thinking about her!" Her hand was grabbing Junko's shoulder pretty tightly now and her whole body was quivering at the thought on the Vette hugging the curves of the open road.

But it wasn't anything that would have surprised Junko, or most of the entourage for that matter. Most everyone knew how Reiko got around cars.

Several students laughed as a naked Hanako said "Well, my family never put too much stock in controlling what the females in the family wore, so we just sort of wore what we wanted. I always liked the short legged bib overalls that you see stereotypical farmers wear. Very functional, not super entrapping. Anyway, I think maybe some gangsters back in my old town thought something different about it, or maybe it was tying their leader's shoes together, but they gangraped me and my brother rescued me. I figured if he could see me naked without scratching 'is eyeballs out, I may as well not be embarrassed too." on the SatoVR screens.​

The globe containing Hanako opened, and she just sat there in the rumble chair crying. She had on a skintight black bodysuit that was clearly the haptic suit that had replaced her normal clothes. A drawer opened from the console behind the orb, containing her original clothes, nicely and neatly folded. If she'd been herself, Hanako might have marveled at the wonder of how the full body haptic suit had materialized on her body due to her not having to thread her limbs through the sleeves or legs of the suit.

In her normal state, Hanako might be examining the full bodysuit to see if she could see the impossibly small circuitry that allowed the suit to zap its user when they took damage in the world of Shadows of Kagemusha. Now though, she just laid there and cried.

Hanako Obtained Fully Functional SatoVR Haptic Suit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom