The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

He panted as he came down off his high, and smiled back at her. "Yeah? Well maybe we won't ever need your workout gear." He playfully bapped her on her right breast as he rose off of her and pulled his cock from her pussy with a loud popping noise. Crossing to a desk, he opened a drawer and pulled out an iPad and pulled up a photograph he took of the gym down the hallway. "Unless your stuff is nicer than this, I wasn't joking." He handed her the tablet, the equipment in the photograph all state-of-the-art and brand-new save for the fairly light use Sean had put it through getting into the shape he was in now. "I took that the day before I left for the hotel, wondering if I'd need to put the stuff on LetGo or something. Guess I had a clairvoyant moment there." He smiled, waiting for her reaction.

"Holy shit Sean." she zoomed in on the photo, "There has to be like thirty grand worth of equipment here." she said, jaw agape. "Makes my stuff look like a flea market special." she said bashfully, "I mean, it was but, holy shit. This is better than the equipment at the gym even. This is the shit that most bodybuilders dream to use, my god I love you." she said putting the Ipad down and hugging him, "You truly are the best."

"You're welcome, dear. Like I said, I had the stuff before I met you, but now I have a damn fine reason to keep it. Does your own stuff have any sort of sentimental value? If so we can always keep it. Maybe your dad gave you his old boxing gloves or something? That sort of thing?" They were gently interrupted by the smart-home system's soft chime that meant the doorbell had been rung and their food had been left on the porch, but Sean ignored it for the moment, hugging Ally warmly and tenderly.

"If there is still space for my stuff, I would like to keep it, just as a memento, I won three competitions working out with that gear and its means a whole lot to me." she said smiling and returning his embrace, "If, that's okay with you my love."

"Of course. And I heard about those competitions. Speaking of, are you okay with the trophies from them being where they are?" His voice was hesitant, his expression full of concern. Despite this, one corner of his mouth turned up in a half-smile. "Perhaps for stealth training, we can put you and the team through a new exercise: How to Reclaim Your Bodybuilding Trophy from your Skeezy Former Employer."

She giggled, "I could just kick your ass, you know that right. Just...." She pushed him on the bed and put a knee on his chest gently, not meaning to harm him but definitely showing him very playfully how easy it would be, "Snap you in half, I don't do stealth hon." She leaned down and kissed him, knee still on his chest, "But....." she took her knee off his chest and then picked him up back to his feet, "If you insist."

Sean giggled despite himself. "Okay then. We'll figure something else out. But let's eat first, yeah?" He left Ally momentarily, with a peck on the cheek and a playful smack on the ass, not even bothering to put on any clothes because the delivery driver was either long gone by now, or it was the owner's college-age daughter, who had long been crushing on him. But the driveway outside was empty in the warm, gathering summer night, and Sean strangely found himself wondering if Ally would be open to a threesome. He shrugged the thoughts off for the moment, and shut the front door and returned to the bedroom. "A-1 is in the fridge, which is in the kitchen, which has easy-wipe surfaces and counters that are just the right height for...dessert," he smirked, waiting for her to follow as he turned to head to the kitchen.

"Steak sauce?" she giggled, "And insult the meat?" she laughed again, "If a steak needs sauce, it's a bad steak, thats like, meat eating 101." she said taking a seat at a barstool, "You are such a bad boy Sean, I keep thinking to myself, its almost like hes never had sex before, then I remember, I was your first, then I remember how much that means to me, its so special to have been able to do that for you. I can only hope that I am living up to your expectations as to what you think this should be."

"Honestly? You have exceeded them and left them in the dust. This is heaven. Pure, unadulterated paradise. Seriously." He took her hands in his. "Ally, I am so, so glad I found you. I love you so much. If you didn't already pop the question than I'd be down on one knee right now, and once you said yes I'd probably be kissing the wrong lips." He smiled somewhat lasciviously. "Seriously, though. It meant a lot to me too, and not just the usual 'virgin falls for his first' thing." He released her hands, opened his food and slid Ally's over to her. "Now let's eat, I'm starving! We really do take a lot out of each other." He smiled, then got sentimental again. "But we also complete each other, yeah? We make a great pair, you and I."

Ally nodded and proceeded to eat her food, taking a bite of her steak, "Okay, so, this is well done, and it tastes good, I won't lie, and maybe its my fault, I should have been specific, but I like it medium rare." she smiled taking another bite, "Another thing, do you have a grill? I love to cook, so you should let me treat you to something sometime, I love being waited on and catered too, but a king should not just treat his queen, we should go to a store and grab something I can cook us tomorrow. I love grilling, its one of the healthiest ways to cook."

"My parents agreed with that sentiment. I'll show you the setup tomorrow, it's actually an electric grill but you'd swear it cooks as good as flame. Even has a place to add stuff to burn for that smoke flavoring. Oh, and I like it rare. Not so rare that I get sick, of course, just pink and juicy, you know? Heh. Pink and juicy." He smirked as he dug in. "Mm. Yeah, that diner is the only place I trust to cook my steak as they like, they always seem to make it taste like a dream no matter what." He continued nomming, letting a few bits of seasoning fall on his chest and cock and letting them be, as he had a rather fun plan to get rid of them when they were done.

"Good." she smiled, "So then let me cook for you my king." she took another bite of her steak, "So, then whats the plan for this evening? Good bottle of wine and the hot tub I hope." she said winking, "Yeah I saw it out there by the pool. Do you smoke?" she asked, "Not cigarettes, but pot? If you don't you might want to try it, I have some in my bag, and it might help to just calm you down."

He laughed. "God, you are bad. Let's take the whole pot thing slow, yeah? I'm calm enough, trust me. I'm excited, and horny of course, but I'm otherwise okay. Plus my parents wouldn't have liked it if we smoked inside. Outside, yeah, but I think the smoke alarms might be a bit too sensitive? At any rate, we should install some of those air purifiers they sell at head shops, to get rid of the smell. Yes, I actually helped the diner owner's daughter pay for it sometimes, she has a medical card. Something about IBS? Anyway, that's how I've been inside a dispensary before. Think she likes me. Think she likes girls, too." He kept on eating, wondering if she would catch his drift. "Think she's in the same boat I was in a few days ago, she's had a hard time accepting that she's lost a lot of weight and she still has all that fat-shamed insecurity hanging around her like a dark cloud or something."

Ally's ears perked up, "And you are thinking a good roll in the hay would help to get her self esteem back." she said wiping some food from her mouth, "Yes." she smiled, "Yes to everything, including the girl." she winked, waiting for him to react, she was after all bisexual anyway, so its not like sex with a woman was foreign to her, and she wanted to please him and let him live out his dreams after everything he had been through.

"Awesome. And honestly, this is more for her than it is for me. Her family and mine have always sort of had a symbiotic relationship, so anything that she went through, I sort of felt the weight of too. Empathy runs deep in this house, and girls can be mean, I'm sure you can attest to that. In fact, she trained all through high school in the very gym you'll be using, all with the purpose of losing weight. Wonderful transformation, but of course that sort of torment is hard to get past." He finished the steak and moved onto the string beans. "So, when you said yes to everything, did that include holding off on the Cheech and Chong routine until we can turn down the sensitivity on the smoke alarms and put in the air purifiers?"

"Everything means everything." she smiled and stood up, and walked to the fridge, it was bare except for some bottles of water. "Babe?" she asked, "Can we go grocery shopping tonight? I need some essentials, and there is literally nothing in the fridge."

"What was that old saying? Oh, yes, there's an app for that." He pressed a button underneath the counter and a wall panel slid open to reveal a touchscreen, which displayed an app for ordering from the nearby Giant. "I'd rather not have to get dressed tonight, wouldn't you agree? They can stow the cold stuff in a fridge/freezer combo we have out on the barbecue patio."

Ally smiled, "Okay, this time, but lets not become hermits my love." she said, "So, lets see here, steak, eggs, bacon......" she smiled and ordered various groceries for their dinner as well as some essentials for the week and some protein powder which she would drink when working out, "I am about to hit pay dear, is there anything you wanted to add to this?"

"Hermits aren't madly in love with each other and want to fuck until they can't go any further. Plus I doubt any of them look half as good naked as you do. But no, not right now. As long as you have stuff for tomorrow night's dinner, I'm good with waiting." He stared shamelessly at her nude, sculpted form, and his body responded, his cock standing at full attention within seconds.

She pressed check out and pay, and moved back to her barstool, looking down. "You are insatiable arent you?" she asked, "So, tell me about this girl, when do you want to have her over? Tonight perhaps? Maybe we start with some drinks in the hot tub, and the no clothing rule, then move from there?" she asked, rubbing her hand on this thigh.

"I am only as insatiable as you are desirable, my love," he said, rubbing her thigh in return. "But I did say I didn't wanna get dressed tonight, and I'd hate to make our special guest feel uncomfortable if she shows up and we're both butt-naked. Perhaps tomorrow. We can make a day of it." He leaned over and kissed her, dancing his tongue with hers.

"Mmm." she giggled, "Okay, so then, can we still go to the hot tub and enjoy a bottle of wine?" she asked. "It's been something I have been wanting to do all day."

Sean put on his best John Wayne impression. "Does a wild bear crap in the woods, son?" He chuckled, and hopped off his barstool and walked over to the wine cooler and turned on the interior light. "Pick your poison, let's just be careful not to spill it when we decide to christen the hot tub, yeah? A fair few of those are expensive."

Ally smiled, "Mmm just grab some red wine dear, I'm not one of those expensive hoity toity girls, although, I could get used to this life." she smiled, "You don't need to impress me any more hon, you already have my heart."

"Sure thing. And I wasn't trying to impress you, just saying why it was important to be careful." He opened the cooler and grabbed a bottle of red wine. "We gonna use glasses or just go nuts and share the bottle? Wait, actually I have an idea." He opened a cupboard and pulled out a corkscrew and a hot-cold insulated cup that would hold about half the bottle. He popped the cork, filled the cup, and replaced the wine cork and then the bottle in the cooler, then screwed the lid onto the cup. "Unbreakable and spill-proof. Now to complete our half-high life, half-redneck hot tub session..." Sean opened another cabinet and pulled out a stack of ordinary red Solo cups, grinning at Ally as he waited for her reaction.

Back
Top Bottom