The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

"OH GOD!" she let out a primal moan as he was once again, inside her eager pussy, forgetting all of his questions. Sean had a certain way about him, and she realized she had given him the confidence to truly be himself, the shy nerd nose deep in a book hours ago, was now balls deep in her pussy and not afraid to tell her that he wanted her, she couldn't help but wonder what if the towels had not been by his chair, would this have happened still? Would her life have taken such a turn, and then she was grateful for it as she remembered the whole scene at the gym with Sven and Yvette, that was a wound that would take a long time to heal, but with Sean at her side, it wouldn't take quite so long. She plunged her tongue into his mouth and began kissing him like she was going to floss his teeth.

"Mm!" Sean moaned as they made out. He held his cock in place for a while, just savoring the feeling of his fiancee's wet, tight pussy. But as they both knew, he wouldn't want to stay still for long. For now, however, he just savored, letting her make the first move to do something different.

She leaned back, and started slowly riding his cock, savoring every inch, "You wanna cum inside me again daddy?" she asked, moaning.

"Mmm, wouldn't have it any other way, darling. But I intend to have you in every way we can possibly think of, and then we go on the internet and then I'll have you in more ways still!" He grabbed her hips and squeezed her toned, muscular ass, his fingers walking towards her butt crack as he "accidentally" let one of his index fingers brush against her tight rosebud. "Oops," he said, giggling.

"Oh, you like it like that do ya? You wanna fuck my muscular little ass?" she giggled and leaned forward letting his cock slide out of her pussy, "Then do it." she whispered.

"Maybe later, yeah? Right now, I'm good with just playing with it, with my fingers. Now turn around." He playfully smacked her ass, and as Ally did as she was asked, Sean gripped her around the waist and once again impaled her pussy with his engorged cock. "I'm sure you know what to do now?", he joked as he began to tease her asshole.

"Maybe." She gyrated her hips on his cock to tease him, "But have you been good?" she asked teasing him.

"You would know, I have been very, very bad." He grabbed her hands and leaned her back, placing them on his chest as he began jackhammering her pussy relentlessly, sticking his index finger up her asshole to make good on his promise of new, more erotic sensations.

"Fuck!" she shouted, she had more planned, she wanted to tease him more, but his relentless pounding, got rid of any thoughts she had, she could only focus on the sensation, she moaned, almost screamed as he slid a index finger in her ass, she leaned back and let him pound her as she braced herself on the mattress.

"Ah! Yeah baby, that's it! Fucking cum for me! Cum for me and let me make you mine all over again!!" He honestly could probably hold out for a little bit like this, but he'd fucking lose it if she came before him. And he wouldn't mind that one bit.

She bounced on him harder, slamming her ass into his crotch, she gritted her teeth and kept slamming him, till she could not hold it anymore and she exploded all over him, squirting all over the bedsheets and grabbing at them, she bounced harder and rode out the orgasm.

"AHHH! Fuck ye-he-he-hess!", he shouted as her orgasm bought his forth in a rush of pleasure, his seed coating her cervix once again. He slammed into her as well as they rode their pleasure out together.

After what seemed like hours, Sean, back in his right mind again, slid out from under Ally and rolled her onto her side. "Isn't there a couple rom-coms where the guy accidentally knocks up the girl? I wonder, what kind of protection do you use? If you wanna have my babies, why wait? Marriage is only a dull formalization of the love we have for each other." He looked into her eyes lovingly, wondering what she'd say to that.

She smiled, "I'm on the pill darling, I just fear what a baby will do to my body." she said sincerely, "I don't want to get fat and ugly, and then you wont love me anymore." she smiled, "Can we discuss children at a later time." she said sincerely, "Lets get married first and then we can discuss that, I want kids, I just need to get over my fear."

"Exactly what have you been smoking that makes you think I wouldn't love you? Cause I'd like to find the dealer and shoot him in the nuts. But I won't press the issue if you still don't believe me despite what I just said." Sean smiled sincerely, letting Ally know that he didn't harbor any negative feelings on the matter, and rose to his feet. "Now, is there anything else you'd like to christen before dinner?", he asked, holding out his hand.

She smiled, "I think we are both spent for the evening darling, lets get some dinner and then we can talk about the wedding?" she said standing up, and pulling him close, "You are the best thing in my life Sean."

"Mm, and you are the best thing in my life. But are you certain you're spent?", he half-joked, his cock making yet another appearance. He pressed it against her abdomen as he tentatively brushed her lips with his.

"You are insatiable my king, but I cannot live on sex alone, I must eat, I fear the calories I took in earlier are now spent, and I must eat before I continue, lets I end up tired and dried up." she smiled and kissed him.

He perceptibly pouted into their kiss. "Fine," he mumbled into her mouth, and grabbed his phone and pulled up the menu for the diner, not breaking apart one bit as he sat them both down on the bed again, one hand ordering his favorite steak dinner, the other exploring her body, giving extra attention to her sopping wet pussy. He smirked into her mouth, as if daring her to not get too distracted to order her own food as he handed her the phone.

She took the phone, held down her finger over his order, the order copied, then she pasted it, smirking, truth be told had she tried to browse it would have been very difficult, but she was not one to simply give in to a challenge, she thought maybe in the coming days when she was working out, of course in his house she would do it naked, that there was no question to, but she wondered if he would try to distract her then. She smirked into the kiss and grabbed his cock giving it a few strokes, teasing him. "I win." she whispered.

"You do realize, of course, that in those situations, we both win, right?" He intensified his rubbing of her mound, inserting a finger or two as he spun her to face the edge of the bed and gently shoved her down to the mattress. "Surely you have enough in the tank to last until dinner gets here?" As if expecting her answer to be in the affirmative, he removed his fingers, sucked on them lewdly, and replaced them with his hard cock, but he held fast as he spoke to her. "I hope you realize, I don't mean to be inconsiderate. I just find you so fucking desirable that I can't seem to get enough." Adoration and self-pity fought for dominance on his face, his old insecurities about making an ass of himself harder to shake than he thought.

Ally arched her back and moaned as his cock slid into her, "Sean." she paused, looking him in the eye, "Shut up and fuck me."

Adoration won, his smile lighting up the room as he obliged happily, pounding her into next goddamn week. "I love you, you make me so happy, you know that? Huh? Gonna teach all our kids to be as sweet as you." He shut himself up by kissing her, his hips rocking up and down as he speared her pussy. Suddenly he reared his head back. "Gah! I dunno how long I can hold it this time!"

"You first, darling." Ally moaned as she wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him closer, forcing him deeper inside her, "You first."

Her words had the right effect, as he completely lost control, his orgasm bursting forth with a primal grunt as he kept pounding her rapidly filling pussy.

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah!" she moaned as he started to fill her, and his orgasm triggered hers and she squirted all over him, panting and sweating, "I don't think.....I'll need to.......work out....." she took a deep breath, and smiled, "Today."

Back
Top Bottom