Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster High ((OOC))

Haha. I would have done it the other way around with Masamune sharing with Sylvie, and Kiryuu with Rascal (or more likely, Sylvie by herself and the other 3 in a triple), but I can manage either way. Will be weird roleplaying Sylvie and Rascal in the same room though. I could potentially run a story that Masamune was supposed to be staying with Sylvie in a giant suite, but something got bugged up and Sylvie is not happy. I'll think on it in any event. I am certain I could think of a lot of storylines for the two; main thing will just be that I'm spending most of the time RPing with myself.

@Chuck89, were you intending for me to play the alraunes in your most recent post or was that just kind of an epilogue of where he winds up? I'm not really sure I want to play additional characters to the 3 I'm already playing, but I can outline how I envisioned them at least in case someone else wants to take the reins. Also, my original vision for the alraunes would have resulted in another negative interaction, and I think Duke has had enough rejection for one day. :p I envisioned them as very self-obsessed and hyper-vain; most obsessed with staring at themselves and talking about their appearances than anything else. They viewed most people as beneath them much as Sylvie does, and respond to praise with "I know", and don't really cavort with anyone they see as beneath them. They mostly clamor around Sylvie because she is a queen bee type, and for people like them, she's something of a leader. Plus, they view proximity to her as an enhancement of their own imagery. Basically, I saw them as being a part of the mean girl squad of the school. If you'll notice in one of my earlier posts of Rascal, I actually mentioned them; they inspired the character of Sylvie. My original vision would have had them acting extremely insulted by the groping, but that can of course be amended by anyone who wants to pick up the slack of one of those characters. A lot of it isn't set in stone, so people can feel free to do what they want with the alraunes.

Also, just a point of clarification because I wasn't sure if I explained it well: Sylvie is not actually a princess. She just calls herself one, and everybody goes along with it because the Emperor is clearly wearing clothes.

As a side note, @freckled_beauty, it might be worth bumping the original recruitment thread since we lost a few players seemingly.

Princess was more of a nickname Duke gave her. It's funny because Duke is technically a prince, seeing hiw his mother was a queen lol

I mean, he could get shut down again, but really I was looking for some smutty action tbh. If you don't feel up to playing them, that's fine. Duke can get shut down again as long as he can get some minor revenge lol.

Princess was more of a nickname Duke gave her. It's funny because Duke is technically a prince, seeing hiw his mother was a queen lol

I mean, he could get shut down again, but really I was looking for some smutty action tbh. If you don't feel up to playing them, that's fine. Duke can get shut down again as long as he can get some minor revenge lol.
Oh that’s funny. I thought you were calling her that because it is what she demands everyone call her, sans some people who are very close to her. I could definitely see some sarcastic usage of it though.

Oh that’s funny. I thought you were calling her that because it is what she demands everyone call her, sans some people who are very close to her. I could definitely see some sarcastic usage of it though.

I mean, my guy is a demigod. He's annoyed because she thinks she's superior when I reality, he ranks higher than her lol

But yeah, go ahead and have the plants girls reject him before your little fight scene. I think it would be funny if Duje comes in and puts an end to it with ease lol

The one with the minotaur and the tiger girl coming up? That's what I thought.
We hadn't necessarily decided on a fight between the two. There was a bit of talk about how they might interact, but nothing set in stone and no reason to assume that they would fight for no reason.

We hadn't necessarily decided on a fight between the two. There was a bit of talk about how they might interact, but nothing set in stone and no reason to assume that they would fight for no reason.

I see.

Well, I look forward to your reply then.

No girls open for my character though ~.~ but still it’s funny that there’s only 2 real obvious fighters in this school of course.

It’s weird that I randomly thought of that rich girl seeing how good Kiryuu fights to try and get her to be her bodyguard which would maybe make the other jealous, idk would make an interesting rivalry even if Kiryuu isn’t doing it on purpose.

I mean, I could introduce Duke's older sister that's bisexual? She would be another teacher of course

Ross will available soon too to interact with. Talked with Freckled and we're going to have a little time-skip. So I'll have him walking around again to see if there are any interesting individuals. And if not, he'll just go off somewhere, haha.

Hehe, we'll see. Depends how extreme the scene is imo. The guy might just go 'Hell nah'. But who knows, might be fun.

Well, basically its Duke giving a demonstration, has a female volunteer to demonstrate on, and then has a pair 9f students give it a try in fr6of the class.

Kiryuu would try to beat his ass or cause a scene if she was there :3 just wanna tell you, all about that faithful wife stuff.

But seems both my characters are free, well after the princess has something with her.

It’s weird that I randomly thought of that rich girl seeing how good Kiryuu fights to try and get her to be her bodyguard which would maybe make the other jealous, idk would make an interesting rivalry even if Kiryuu isn’t doing it on purpose.

Hm possibly. Maybe she had a second bodyguard last year who graduated and she is looking for a second. Masamune being nonverbal and speaking only through signing could make festering jealousy a decent possibility. Might ask Freckles to rearrange rooms to Rascal, Masamune, and Kiryuu in one room and Sylvie alone. Would allow for the rivalry and perhaps very subversive romance/sexual tension to take hold more.

Sylvie might actually be pretty nice to Kiryuu if she is seeing her as worthy to be her bodyguard.

Back
Top Bottom