Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster High ((OOC))

freckled_beauty

Queen HunyBee
This is the official OOC Thread for Monster Girl Highschool

In Character Thread can be found Here
The Character Thread can be found Here
Interest Check and where the plot can be found is Here

I am Freckles the lead of this RP, please, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask me :)

• School Campus
    The Dorms are Co-Ed
    0C2A8F1F-76BA-4960-887C-766DC768415A.jpeg

• Room Pairing
    Margaret Ross
    Kiryuu Masamune
    Princess Rascal
    Ophelia Riku

Last edited:
Good call making a new one. Should note that I can't view the attachment though. It says, "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Indeed, I for one completely missed the other OOC thread because it wasn't here. I'll post my character info in the morning!

Nice one! Also, glad to see that things are picking up! Putting in a post within a couple of minutes!

Also, will post Ross' bio in the character thread!

I've also added my character's profile to the character thread. Let me know if anything needs to be changed!

Very interesting character! Novel backstory. Bonus points for her being a succumb is with the picture base of a purple haired black woman. Not nearly enough WOC played on this site. I’ll be interested to see her personality in action.

Good call making a new one. Should note that I can't view the attachment though. It says, "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
Yeah that was the image of how the campus looked. I'll edit that at some point.
We actually have Caramel to thank for making me realize where the OOC was

I won't be home tomorrow due to going down to Reno for shopping but I will be available tomorrow night when I get home and get my daughter to bed. I do hope this is okay. ^^;;

^ Optimal scenario as far as I’m concerned. Haha.

As a side note, I wish there was a a like button for posts. I’m enjoying reading all of your stuff. God RP so far.

In case people are wondering about the teeny-weeny soul thingy in the contract, its intention isn't to trick anyone into something they don't want to do in the RP. I just thought it would be a fun addition considering the demonic theme, and it can be easily worked around if necessary. If pushed, the imp and the succubus might find a way to get it removed from the contract, or perhaps the imp just hands the succubus over without anyone signing the contract. He really just wants to not be responsible for her anymore.

All I really want for my succubus is to have someone take her as their servant, toy with her and boss her around and see how much she can put up with and how much she protests (I don't even know those things myself yet, it's part of the fun to find out). Bonus points for sharing her with others. ☺

In case people are wondering about the teeny-weeny soul thingy in the contract, its intention isn't to trick anyone into something they don't want to do in the RP. I just thought it would be a fun addition considering the demonic theme, and it can be easily worked around if necessary. If pushed, the imp and the succubus might find a way to get it removed from the contract, or perhaps the imp just hands the succubus over without anyone signing the contract. He really just wants to not be responsible for her anymore.

All I really want for my succubus is to have someone take her as their servant, toy with her and boss her around and see how much she can put up with and how much she protests (I don't even know those things myself yet, it's part of the fun to find out). Bonus points for sharing her with others. ☺

If we can find a way to get around the soul thing, we can work something out since mc is going after most if the girls anyway lol

Not sure if you saw my OOC spoiler, but don’t sweat it too much if someone doesn’t take up on it. I’d be down to work out a storyline with Rascal. In fact it might be more impactful if a lot of people reject it beforehand. Could have itwhere Rascal accidentally gets saddled with it and has to grow into the role of her Master. Alternatively,i can have him go into a manic cycle fairly early and he can impulsively sign it under the impression that he can just fight whatever demons try to lay claim to him later. That can in turn create some interesting conflicts.

Back
Top Bottom