Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster High ((OOC))

Just posting here to say that I hope my post as Sylvie wasn't too much. She's an absolute bitch, so interacting with her will usually result in a lot of insults and that sort of thing, but it's never to be taken as OOC beef of any kind. Believe me, I dislike her as much as your characters likely will. :p

Just posting here to say that I hope my post as Sylvie wasn't too much. She's an absolute bitch, so interacting with her will usually result in a lot of insults and that sort of thing, but it's never to be taken as OOC beef of any kind. Believe me, I dislike her as much as your characters likely will. :p

Oh, don't worry. It was fun to strike back lol

Especially with my character, feel like her and the bodyguard are gonna get into fights for obvious reasons ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Masamune is not inherently hostile. It's unlikely you will get into a squabble with her on her own accord. She is, however, protective of Sylvahs's, so conflict with her could lead to conflict with Masamune.

feel like everyone at some point is gonna meet her randomly one on one and have their own name calling contest or something with her ~.~

Very likely. Haha. I should note that there is more to her than just that and it *is* possible to befriend her and even potentially be a good influence on her. It's just difficult. :p

Checking in post!!!

Since it's been a week this weekend I'll be adjusting the rooms cause we've lost some people and gained new ones.

Hope everyone had a good week 😊

Oh Ophelia's gonna have a ball with her 😈

Oh Ophelia's gonna have a ball with her 😈

Hahaha. Yeah characters like her are fun to interact with. A lot of personality with giant strengths, but also giant flaws. A lot of brat characters are kind of boring to me because they’re often one dimensional; brats who are intended to be submissive and act out in order to be... ahem, “punished”. Which can be fun at times; but loses its novelty and utility fast.

For her, the brattiness isn’t a means to a sexual end; it is the end in and of itself. Sylvie is *not* intended to be submissive. By default, she is a domineering bully who gets off on humiliating others. Although it is absolutely possible to do so with her, it’s also extremely difficult. That makes it more rewarding for someone who seeks to go that arduous route, but also creates a lot of other dimensions to work with regarding her god-awful behavior.

Hahaha. Yeah characters like her are fun to interact with. A lot of personality with giant strengths, but also giant flaws. A lot of brat characters are kind of boring to me because they’re often one dimensional; brats who are intended to be submissive and act out in order to be... ahem, “punished”. Which can be fun at times; but loses its novelty and utility fast.

For her, the brattiness isn’t a means to a sexual end; it is the end in and of itself. Sylvie is *not* intended to be submissive. By default, she is a domineering bully who gets off on humiliating others. Although it is absolutely possible to do so with her, it’s also extremely difficult. That makes it more rewarding for someone who seeks to go that arduous route, but also creates a lot of other dimensions to work with regarding her god-awful behavior.

I did have this one idea in where she tries something and mc gives her a spanking. Maybe she would find herself liking it?

Like I said, she’s not innately submissive or masochistic; quite the opposite. She isn’t going to magically have a flip switched. That would have to be something that would have to be gradually introduced after several layers of character development. One of the reasons I made Masamune was to discourage the approach of “well I will just beat her until she falls in love with it”. You can certainly try that approach, but I can’t promise good results.

Lol she’s not outgoing like that anyway just an idea though, she isn’t like aggressive of course unless someone starts something with her

Haha. I would have done it the other way around with Masamune sharing with Sylvie, and Kiryuu with Rascal (or more likely, Sylvie by herself and the other 3 in a triple), but I can manage either way. Will be weird roleplaying Sylvie and Rascal in the same room though. I could potentially run a story that Masamune was supposed to be staying with Sylvie in a giant suite, but something got bugged up and Sylvie is not happy. I'll think on it in any event. I am certain I could think of a lot of storylines for the two; main thing will just be that I'm spending most of the time RPing with myself.

@Chuck89, were you intending for me to play the alraunes in your most recent post or was that just kind of an epilogue of where he winds up? I'm not really sure I want to play additional characters to the 3 I'm already playing, but I can outline how I envisioned them at least in case someone else wants to take the reins. Also, my original vision for the alraunes would have resulted in another negative interaction, and I think Duke has had enough rejection for one day. :p I envisioned them as very self-obsessed and hyper-vain; most obsessed with staring at themselves and talking about their appearances than anything else. They viewed most people as beneath them much as Sylvie does, and respond to praise with "I know", and don't really cavort with anyone they see as beneath them. They mostly clamor around Sylvie because she is a queen bee type, and for people like them, she's something of a leader. Plus, they view proximity to her as an enhancement of their own imagery. Basically, I saw them as being a part of the mean girl squad of the school. If you'll notice in one of my earlier posts of Rascal, I actually mentioned them; they inspired the character of Sylvie. My original vision would have had them acting extremely insulted by the groping, but that can of course be amended by anyone who wants to pick up the slack of one of those characters. A lot of it isn't set in stone, so people can feel free to do what they want with the alraunes.

Also, just a point of clarification because I wasn't sure if I explained it well: Sylvie is not actually a princess. She just calls herself one, and everybody goes along with it because the Emperor is clearly wearing clothes.

As a side note, @freckled_beauty, it might be worth bumping the original recruitment thread since we lost a few players seemingly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom