Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster High ((OOC))

^ Optimal scenario as far as I’m concerned. Haha.

As a side note, I wish there was a a like button for posts. I’m enjoying reading all of your stuff. God RP so far.

Your stuff is pretty sweet as well! Impressive writing indeed!

I do wonder if Ross is going to stand a chance here in this RP, with him being a person that's actually trying to find somebody to genuinely bond with instead of laying all the girls. xP
But we'll see. If he doesn't find anyone, I'll just write him out eventually, making him fade into the background.

Your stuff is pretty sweet as well! Impressive writing indeed!

I do wonder if Ross is going to stand a chance here in this RP, with him being a person that's actually trying to find somebody to genuinely bond with instead of laying all the girls. xP
But we'll see. If he doesn't find anyone, I'll just write him out eventually, making him fade into the background.

You're doing great, man. This rp is great so far. I too wish there was a like button

You're doing great, man. This rp is great so far. I too wish there was a like button

Hehe, cheers! There used to be a like button, right? I do remember being able to give some kind of thumbs up. Did they delete it?

Thanks!

Having a go with each of the girls is definitely #goals for me, but that isn’t necessarily a goal for Rascal. Not opposed to him having a fwb or sub or relationship or a ménage a trois or whatever.

Thanks!

Having a go with each of the girls is definitely #goals for me, but that isn’t necessarily a goal for Rascal. Not opposed to him having a fwb or sub or relationship or a ménage a trois or whatever.

Never said every guy needs to do that lol

My guy is just perv. Rascal can do whatever because he's not my oc

Sorry I couldn't get this posted earlier. But here we GO!!
For now this is how the assignments will be.
If there's anyone who hasn't posted or characters that haven't been introduced up to this point I'll remove them and new assignments will be up Monday Night(Jan 18,2021)

Room Pairing
MargaretRoss
KiryuuMasamune
PrincessRascal
OpheliaRiku

Probably gonna make a male to play both ~.~
That'd be awesome. Let me know when you finish their profile and I'll add them in to the Room Assignments.

Last edited:
I am also probably going to make a female monster, but I'm still considering what kind of character I wanna make.

So, Rascal is dorming with Lucifania, yes? Wasn't 100% sure if the boxes next to each other were sharing or if the ones with slashes were. I'm assuming the ones with slashes are 3-stack rooms?

I am also probably going to make a female monster, but I'm still considering what kind of character I wanna make.

So, Rascal is dorming with Lucifania, yes? Wasn't 100% sure if the boxes next to each other were sharing or if the ones with slashes were. I'm assuming the ones with slashes are 3-stack rooms?
That is correct

Not sure if you saw my OOC spoiler, but don’t sweat it too much if someone doesn’t take up on it. I’d be down to work out a storyline with Rascal. In fact it might be more impactful if a lot of people reject it beforehand. Could have itwhere Rascal accidentally gets saddled with it and has to grow into the role of her Master. Alternatively,i can have him go into a manic cycle fairly early and he can impulsively sign it under the impression that he can just fight whatever demons try to lay claim to him later. That can in turn create some interesting conflicts.
If the opportunity arises, go for it! However, I don't wish anyone to keep Shirinixis only to themselves in the long term. That could mean, for example, holding on to the contract and giving her orders/permission to play with others, or giving the contract to someone else later on.

If the opportunity arises, go for it! However, I don't wish anyone to keep Shirinixis only to themselves in the long term. That could mean, for example, holding on to the contract and giving her orders/permission to play with others, or giving the contract to someone else later on.

I'm down with that

With further thought, I think this will go smoother if the imp holds onto the contract and instead just gives control of the succubus temporarily to whoever he sees fit (which is probably anyone at this point). That way I have more say on what I want to do with my character. So whoever is interested, just ask (or convince) Shikkin, and we'll see what happens!

Furthermore, I wish things to remain consensual between Shirinixis and whoever she has relations with, but feel free to push her limits (as long as I have a chance to react so it doesn't fall under god-modding).

Also, to be clear, I have no interest to include the imp in any erotic scenes. Shirinixis is my character.

With further thought, I think this will go smoother if the imp holds onto the contract and instead just gives control of the succubus temporarily to whoever he sees fit (which is probably anyone at this point). That way I have more say on what I want to do with my character. So whoever is interested, just ask (or convince) Shikkin, and we'll see what happens!

Furthermore, I wish things to remain consensual between Shirinixis and whoever she has relations with, but feel free to push her limits (as long as I have a chance to react so it doesn't fall under god-modding).

Also, to be clear, I have no interest to include the imp in any erotic scenes. Shirinixis is my character.

Good to know

Do you want the headmaster to do that?

Do you want the headmaster to do that?

I also had an idea involving the succubus incident last year. So my guy was hired to be the sex ed teacher, but because some creatures can't live without sex, mc is there to not only teach about how babies are made. but to show how to properly pleasure your partner~

To do what? Edit: Sorry, I somehow thought it was the previous poster asking this question.

I don't yet have a preference on who interacts with Shirinixis. I kind of just want to try things out and see how it goes.
No just to hold the contract. Headmaster is more of a NPC. Only pops up to move things along and make special announcements. He's not consistently in the RP.

I also had an idea involving the succubus incident last year. So my guy was hired to be the sex ed teacher, but because some creatures can't live without sex, mc is there to not only teach about how babies are made. but to show how to properly pleasure your partner~
I have no problem with that

Back
Top Bottom