Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Witches are bitches (modern day)

"Perhaps you can start with the basics and join the younger girls," Fion said. "Aunt Peggy will help you with your foundations, and you can help her with her brewing."

Fion then received a message and left the coven. Driving over to a hotel, Fion met up with the police captain again who started sharing the problems that they are facing. There was a mass-murdering group, possibly officers suffering from PTSD killing people. The police captain was pretty certain that Fion was not involved and needed her help.

The discussion was held over lunch in a hotel room and after a bottle of wine, the discussion continued on the couch and ended in the bed. But Fion had to go, and she quickly cleaned up, took a quick bath, and left. "I'll get some girls to check out if these killers are supernatural in nature."

On the way to the funeral home, Fion informed the coven about the murders going around, which seemed to be a continuation of Ezrorath. "Peggy, can you get Lilith to help check? She seemed quite competent already, but need to know if she can control her powers. Some supernatural beings murdering people, and many of the girls are busy with the funeral and I don't want to distract them."

Fion popped into the funeral home to check if things were okay and had to rush to the police station to make a few reports and settle the bills at the hospital and handle the paperwork. There were a lot of things to do, and the heavy traffic due to increased police checks did not help.

=====================================================================

A handful of people were missing and the death toll was mounting as the killers entered houses to kill the occupants and performed unholy rituals. The 2 possessed armored cops dragged the bodies of their victims to a house and easily murdered the surprised occupants the bodies were then laid in a ritual circle where the woman arrived and performed the ritual.

The killers cleaned themselves up and felt a lot stronger as they completed the ritual and regained their full powers as demons instead of just being summoned ones. "Humans are weak," One of the demons said. "And their weapons cannot kill us."

Andrew Cromwell scoffed as his menacing opaque eyes jittered up and down, scanning the headlines of the newspaper. There seemed to be no shortage of mindboggling stories in the local news. The timeline almost seemed warped at times; an actor was president, there was a pervasive looming threat of war with the Soviet Union, crime rates were through the roof, the drug epidemic was at its zenith, the kids were wearing their hair like lion's manes, and it felt like they were drifting farther and farther away from the Good Book. Sometimes, it seemed like the end of the world as they knew it -- but Andrew Cromwell felt fine. Comfortable in his proverbial ivory tower of privilege and wealth, he was safe to look down on the rest of the world like ants, merely scoffing with perfunctory concern about the smorgasbord of murders in the area with the same lingering of his eyes that he did the movie theater ticket sales for Ghostbusters. Mr. Cromwell was dressed to nines like a high class mogul might be expected to at his lacquer-accented maple desk; the walls were lined with bookshelves, awards, commendations, and trophies. It was almost a show room more than an office. It was hard to tell whether he was disgruntled or intrigued by what he saw in the newspaper, but a stiff grunt of annoyance escaped him when a gentle knock was heard at the other end of the pinewood door.

"What?! I'm busy," Mr. Cromwell barked at whoever it was, slamming the newspaper down on his desk with authority.

The door was cracked open and the aggrieved response prompted the door to timidly open. Andrew Cromwell immediately recognized the fit, strapping young man walking into his office as his son, but that knowledge didn't make him any less hostile. In fact, it may have made him even more ornery. With his fist gripped tightly on the table and a snarl practically marred on his face, Mr. Cromwell slammed his back against his chair in indignance.

"What do you want, boy?" Andrew sneered. "Have I not already deposited your allowance for the week into your bank account?"

The two men had completely oppositional visages. The elder Cromwell was large and barrel-chested, but packing on a good deal of weight around his midriff. He had a thick mustache tinged with white hairs that curled over his pencil-thin lips and a bulb for a nose that had the tell-tale signs of rhinophyma. The way he lumbered with a large, imposing form gave weight to his obscene wealth and he carried himself like a man who felt invincible. And those eyes.... they looked like something was wrong with them, but as best as Sebastian could tell, his father had 20/20 vision. By contrast, Sebastian Cromwell had a somewhat slender physique with broad shoulders and the chiseled muscles of an athlete that spent an obsessive amount of time training. His hair was a bright blond and contrasted his sun-kissed fair complexion with a pair of tender-hearted practically royal blue eyes. The young heart throb could best be described as a Boy Next Door with all of the privilege and suaveness one might expect to a young heir to obscene fortune. But the soft expression on his face belied the crotchetiness of his father as he shook his head as if mildly irked that his father even suggested that that was why he was here.

"Uh, no," Sebastian began, trying to gather his speaking voice, which is something he never had a hard time doing outside of interacting with this one individual. "I finished up my training, homework, and studying. Just wanted to let you know that I was going out for a little while."

"For Christ's sake, boy!" Andrew shouted, throwing a book across the room in Sebastian's general direction, but not aimed well enough to actually hit him. "How old are you now?! This is your damn mother's fault for raising you to be a timid little sissy who can't piss in a pot without announcing it to the world. Do you want an award for that too? You kids today think your every little fart, piss, and pubic hair is a cause for celebration -- and every good God damn inconvenience is a federal emergency. Your mother coddled the shit out of you and now I gotta put up with this needy shit?"

"Can we... not talk about mom?" Sebastian spoke up, the bass in his voice rising as if not willing to accept his father's verbal abuse on this particular issue.

"Oh, you gonna cry about it now? Fucking Christ, you kids. Fine, where are you going anyway? I hope you're not still fucking that girl who lived in the trailer park. Have some good God damn respect for yourself, boy," Andrew ranted, seemingly able to find all of the things that annoyed Sebastian the most and jab him with them.

"Brooke's family lost their house when you closed down the plant, and besides, she moved 4 months ago after her father couldn't get insurance to treat his cancer," Sebastian riposted in a tone that sounded matter-of-fact, but was meant to underscore how much of a jackass his dad was. "Anyway, I'm going to a funeral for one of the students at my school who died in that crazy diner frenzy."

"Oh, so now it's my fault that that ne'er-do-well father of her's lost his job? That's the problem with this country today. No one takes responsibility for anything anymore; it's all just me, me, me. If he'd been any kind of real man, he'd have pulled himself up by his bootstraps," Andrew growled. "I was just reading about that case though. Doesn't make any damn sense. No leads on it either. This whole country is going to Hell in a hand basket. It's all those damn freaks and weirdos with the colorful hair and ripped clothes and weird piercings. And all those fucking colors! You'd think this entire generation spent the first half of their lives color-blind. Then you got all of those unsavory sorts moving in, ruining the whole damn neighborhood."

Sebastian was growing even more uncomfortable, if that was possible, since he knew that the 'unsavory sorts' that his father was talking about were people of color. He wasn't even going to explain that the girl whose funeral he was going to was one of the 'freaks' he just described. He'd actually never spoken to her, but he felt that it was the right thing to do to go to a classmate's funeral. As far as he knew, he was one of the only people from the school going, which was all the more depressing to him.

"Alright, get out of here," Andrew chimed in after a moment of silence, where Sebastian was thinking to himself. "You've wasted enough of my time."

"Love you too, pop," Sebastian said sardonically as he walked out of the room.

Shaking his head, Andrew opened the drawer to his desk and fished around for his quaaludes as his eyes glanced back at the article in the newspaper about the diner incident. Thinking for a moment, he rubbed his chin before reaching for his telephone.

Lilith nodded at Fion's comment, a bit disappointed at the lack of follow up questions but she figured Fion was simply busy with the funeral and cleaning up the mess they had all left last night, and probably also trying to find a way to stop whatever minions of Ezrorath was still out there wreaking havoc. Again she reminded herself sarcastically of her impeccable timing for deciding to join a coven. Then again there was perhaps no better time than this. Straight into the fray.

Sensing there was no hurry she lit a cigarette and leafed through her mother's journal while she smoked it. She had been through that book so many times she almost knew it from memory. After the list of names dating back to the 12th century there was a lengthy note titled: To My Daughter Lilith Wherever She Might Be. It was basically a letter in which her mother explained that she was a witch, that her mother, her grandmother, her great grandmother and so on had all been witches. It was explained that the pendant of the Witch's Knot that was included had been worn by generations of Morgan witches going back all the way to the late 17th century. The note also explained that her mother was dying and there was very little time left for her to pass on what little she could offer her daughter in writing. Following that there were several pages of spells, incantation and odd looking symbols. After that the rest of the journal was a brief account of the events leading up not only to Lilith's birth but also to the trial where her mother had been convicted of three counts of murder in the first degree and in the same sentence been declared legally insane. It had according to her lawyer been the only defence that would save her from the death penalty. It also meant that she had to accept the sentence or risk having it overturned and replaced with the electric chair.

In these notes her mother mentioned a man she never named with who she had spent the better part of 1966 riding across the North American continent: Free as the wind in our hair, as her mother described it. It was never actually stated that the man in question was Lilith's father but it was suggested. There had apparently been quite a few options to choose from by the time Lilith was born at a free clinic i Brooklyn. A few months later representatives of the DCF had come to the small run down apartment where Lilith's mother lived with a group of hippies and removed Lilith from her care. The removal had ended in three deaths, two social workers and one police officer. It was those three deaths for which Lilith's mother had been convicted.

As she leafed through the journal remembering its content she felt tears welling up in her eyes. She hated crying but she couldn't help it so for a few moments, until the cigarette burned her fingers, she let the tears flow. Then she disposed of the cigarette and dried her eyes before going back into the house to follow Fion's instructions and find Aunt Peggy. She also felt that she should attend the funeral. Even though she was fully aware that it had not been the now dead witch controlling the body or that it had been her causing the witch's death she still felt somehow responsible.

She found Peggy in the kitchen where she seemed to prepare what Lilith assumed was some kind of potion. She informed the plump cheerful looking lady about Fion's decision and also asked if it would be ok if she joined the other witches for the funeral.
"I didn't know her. I don't even know her name but I would still like to pay my respects for a fallen sister," she said and added in a much lower mumbling voice: "Especially one that I fought while she was possessed."

Chrystabel called and informed some people on the phone list about the funeral. The list is quite small, just a handful of people who interacted with her. Most witches at the coven do not have a lot of friends, not even in school. Some of them have crushes with handsome boys, but not much friends otherwise.

Chrystabel was drained, emotionally and physically. Losing a friend is tough, and some of the other girls in the group starts to blame each other about the summon. "We need to hold ourselves together," Chrystabel said. "We have avenged for her and this is a time for unity and not blame."

The plump lady looked at Lilith and nodded. "I think Fion trusts you enough, and has a request for you, as you understand that many of the girls are tied up with the funeral, and there is also more minions of Ezrorath out there, Fion was wondering if you can continue to hunt them down, and she will join the search after she was done. But somehow she tasked me to see if you understand some basics about the magic."

The plump lady took out a small wand that looks like a wooden spoon and gestured and did a light spell. "You know any simple tricks and how is your fine control on levitation?" The plump lady was never a front line in combat, and she is usually just in charge of support, making elixirs, potions and salves.

"But if you want to pay your respects, by all means, go ahead," the plump lady said. "And if you need some help to understand some basics to have a good foundation of magic, I'm here for you."

It was a surreal existence. Sebastian was a fit, handsome, wealthy, young man with the entire world at his hands — and yet it often didn’t feel like it. He left the house in his his father’s corvette and all that was on Sebastian’s mind was the conversation with his father. His recently deceased mother, the economic conditions of his ex-girlfriend’s family caused by his father himself, his father’s distaste for what he called “inferiors”, the bully-like referral to people who dressed differently as “freaks”. It all rubbed him the wrong way. He knew in lieu of the immense suffering in the world and even the local terrorism in the newspapers right now that he was being selfish dwelling on this. But he couldn’t help how he felt. The gravity of a classmate dying didn’t truly hit his gut until he pulled up in his fancy sports car to the funeral.

It dawned on him that he wasn’t sure if he’d ever even said “hello” to the victim. He had heard rumors that some of the other students weren’t very nice to her or her friends, but they never did it around him. Although he could be somewhat of a stabilizing influence on those around him, it didn’t undo the damage. Worse off, he didn’t even know who the antagonists were among his expansive group of friends. Was it possible that he was guilty by association? Would that be how the “freaks” as his dad called them would see it?

When he arrived, Sebastian tried to walk in quietly and as unassuming as possible. It didn’t matter though; people knew who he was and he got stares everywhere he went. It was hard to separate the looks of admiration from the ones of resentment. His eyes scanned awkwardly at some of the folks staring at him, nodding to them with an empathetic look on his face.

It was awkward being there when they had never spoke. In fact, there wasn’t a single person there that he could recall ever having a conversation with. He glanced around and he could kind of understand why none of his friends went. Still, it would be less awkward with someone he knew more than just the name of. But as the quiet stares and apprehensive situation continued, he wondered if he had made a mistake. Maybe this would be seen as more insulting than encouraging. For a moment, he considered leaving.

Last edited:
In response to Peggy's questions Lilith first told her about her little trick for withdrawing money from ATMs and then she held her hands out, palms up and pushed them upwards as she lifted herself off the floor, just an inch, and then with her eyes closed she began lifting other objects around the kitchen that she had located before closing her eyes. She began twirling around the plump lady in a circle of pirouettes before moving her body into a seated position and landed sitting on the counter top between the sink and the fridge.

On her way to the funeral home she stopped by a clothes shop and bought a long black dress with the last of the money she had withdrawn earlier and changed into it in the bathroom in the funeral home's lobby and walked into the room where the service was to be held just behind a blonde guy who looked like he fit in with the others about as much as an elephant can hide behind a lamp post. The first thing that set him apart was that he was the only male there, the other that he looked like he came from old money. He probably never had to lift a finger in his life unless he wanted to. He also looked just like the kind of guy who thought of himself as god's gift to girls but as she accidentally brushed up against him trying to pass him and make her way towards Chrystabel and her small group in the front row she got a completely different sensation from him. He was not what he appeared to be.

Chrystabel was heartened that many people came to the funeral despite most of the girls in schools were rather unpopular. Her bulgy eyes saw the heartthrob entering and she could see many of the girls' eyes open wide as Sebastian entered. Then Chrystabel saw Lilith coming as well in a beautiful black dress. Chrystabel approached the guests and said, "Thanks for coming, really appreciate you giving your time to say the last goodbye."

The funeral may be a little strange as the priestess performing the last rites did not look anything Christian. It was a senior priestess from another coven, coming to sanctify the possessed body to prevent it from getting corrupted again. There was a faint floral fragrance in the room as the ritual was performed and pink glows coming from the dead body.

=====================================================================

The police discovered another house with occupants massacred and body parts laid out in a ritual. They called it an occult murder, and the amount of patrol increased.

One of the ladies possessed by demons sensed magic and approached the funeral home. "This is strange." The demon muttered as she entered the rear entrance and a security guard stopped her. "I'm sorry ma'am, this is a restricted area..." As the guard reached the lady, she took out a pen and stabbed his throat. "Not restricted to me."

The lady peeped into the room and saw the priestess performing a ritual and shook her head. "Fucking witches.," the demon muttered and walked to the red guard and hid the body. The lady looked around and saw materials that were used for the sanctify ritual and smiled, she took the holy water and poured it away, and looking around and replaced it with flammable liquids from the other shelves. "This would be funny..."

=============================================================================

The priestess was performing the final cleansing ritual and as she sprinkled the "holy water" on the corpse and chanted, the lady entered from the rear door and enlarged the flames on the candles, and the "holy water" caught fire and exploded. The priestess and the corpse were on fire and the lady decided to start the massacre by charging the priestess.

The lady stabbed the priestess and the priestess screamed in pain, but shortly after, Fion gestured and the fire was snuffed out into thick black smoke and the lady turned and stared at a room of many witches and realized that she made a big mistake.

// Feel free to finish off the demon.

The funeral procession seemed rather strange and not at all what he remembered when his mother passed away. Or really, anything he'd ever seen. It was still a funeral, but it was almost a warped version of it. It didn't bother him, although he was certain that most of his classmates would be alarmed. Still, the tense atmosphere made him uneasy and he couldn't help but get the feeling that there was more to this all than he was privy to. If he felt like an outsider before, it only compounded as things dragged on and the odd rites were performed. He knew that this girl had been killed in that freakish bloodbath that had been all over the news, but hadn't turned up enough clues for anyone to know what the hell was going on. Was she involved in something? The uneasiness and feeling of eyes on him penetrated his skin like the talons of a chimera. Sebastian's arms were awash with goosebumps and his heart rate had spiked considerably.

It was then that he noticed something else that was unusual. Every single person here except him was a female. What did that mean? Why was his mind racing with all of this? He was only here to pay respect to a schoolmate. There was nothing to be alarmed about. The girl was different; no big deal. There were a lot of people who were different and not dangerous at all. As he was lost in thought, a bright red-haired girl in a black dress brushed up against him and jostled him from his detached thoughts.

Reflexively, he moved back away from the girl as she brushed against him. Although he was quite respective of the space of others, particularly women, he couldn't determine whether the reflex was a result of that alone or due to being somewhat spooked after all of the anxiety probing his mind. On the one hand, Sebastian tended to create space between him and other people by reflex; it was likely a learned reflex either fostered by his mother or by him as a deliberate attempt to differentiate himself from his hyper-aggressive father. At times, it had been a source of frustration for women who tried to move on him subtly through physicality. Still, something felt different about the way he moved when the girl brushed into him than usual.

"Sorry," he spoke up with a polite and sincere tone, but it didn't sound deferential or submissive. "Was kind of lost in thought. Didn't mean to get in your way."

Lilith had simply responded to the guy's apology with a nod and taken a seat closest to the aisle next to the group of witches that seemed to be associated with Chrystabel and thus with the dead with. She had never been to a funeral ever before but she still understood that witches did things slightly different. The one thing she had not expected, and that was perhaps stranger than any of the other things that went on was the body bursting into flames as if it was intended to be cremated right before everyone's eyes. It seemed particularly strange considering how many witches had been murdered by fire in the past. No, she decided, the fire was not part of the ritual and the lady having entered from the back rooms to stab the priestess confirmed that and as Fion put out the fire Lilith stood up and took a step towards said lady whom she suspected was one of Ezrorath's minions and pushing the palm of her left hand forward she pushed the lady firmly up against the wall, rendering her incapable of moving, and with her mind she sought sharp objects to throw at the possessed woman.

The first things she found were the tips of the chandeliers that she tore loose and hurled at the demonic lady. Next she tore the entire chandelier from the ceiling and threw that too at the lady and all around her other witches had begun attacking the intruder and murderer who was helpless to defend herself against all of the spells and witchcraft being used against her.

Chrystabel was confused when there was a sudden fire burning her friend. Her first reaction was "Check your ingredients," As the liquid that was sprinkled was some kind of spirit and even the priestess was burnt. Then she saw the others jumped into action and attacked the lady. A few younger witches threw the flames back at her, but clearly she was not affected by the flames.

"Demon," Chrystabel muttered but there seemed to be chaos as an entire chandelier seemed to be thrown at her. It seemed almost too easy as the demon lady staggered as the attacked piled on her and Chrystabel took a while and examined the situation. She tried the flames and burn the demon again and this time, the demon seemed to be on fire.

"Wait a minute..." Chrystabel muttered as something was clearly wrong. She turned and saw the lady stabbing another witch in the back and moved among the chaos with a dagger. "She's over there!"

This was a different type of demon, more crafty and definitely magic using with illusions and mind control to trick people. As Chrystabel gestured for a spell, a chair flew at her and disrupted her as she fell down. The whole room suddenly plunged into darkness.

The room was a mixed room with some classmates and teachers as well as witches and Fion did not want the magic to scare the public, however, this demon was also a spellcaster and the situation quickly turned sour as the demon started using obvious magic. Fion joined the attack and heard Chrystabel pointing out that the demon they attacked was just an illusion, but before it was detected, darkness covered the room.

Fion muttered a spell and a flash of daylight blinded everyone but the darkness was gone. The demon moved behind a witch and stabbed her with a dagger. Seeing that the darkness was gone, the demon made a candle burn with intense flames, used the flames and smoke to trigger the fire alarm. "Stop her!" Fion shouted and suddenly felt a strong force shove her into the wall. She gestured a spell to prevent her from crashing into the wall but as she turned around, the demon was nowhere to be seen. "It may be in disguise!" Fion said and stared at everyone and saw 2 identical witches beside each other and suddenly, one of them stabbed another. "Fuck!" Fion shouted and gestured a binding spell at the demon but the demon muttered a counterspell and escaped. "This is more difficult than I thought..."

It took Lilith a few seconds to realise she was attacking an illusion.
"Clever little bitch," she muttered and looked in the direction Chrystabel was pointing found the demon and next to it an exact copy, another illusion. She looked around. There wasn't much to use to attack in the sparsely furnished room, except for chairs. All of which were mostly empty since almost everyone there were busy fighting the demon.
"Athena could have been very helpful right now," she muttered as she walked past Fion to gain a better vantage point for surveying the room before she started throwing chairs at the demon, and anything that looked like the demon.
She was of course fully aware that Athena had spent a lot of energy the night before sending Ezrorath back to where ever it had come from but still. A bit of raw physical force would have been helpful.

Now that its secret had been discovered by the witches and they had adjusted their tactics the demon started to create as many illusions as possible and attempt to escape in the confusion. The way through which it had entered was blocked since there were a group of witches there trying to save the priestess' life and this meant there was only one way out, the front door. The front door was blocked too though, by a male civilian who didn't seem to belong there. He wouldn't present much of a challenge for a demon spawn of course.

Realising this Lilith sprinted down the main aisle and tackled the guy she had bumped into on her way inside, pushing him out of the demon spawn's way just in time. She then held her hand out towards the double doors separating the room from the reception and slammed them shut in the face of the escaping demon. It seemed to slow the demon down and cause it to shake its head in confusion. Still lying on top of the guy Lilith took this opportunity to first draw the other witches attention to the demon spawn's new position and then crash every chair she could lay eyes on at it.

Realising her own position as she saw the body of the woman that had been possessed go limp she looked down at the guy underneath her and smiled.
"Ooops," she said and then as she rolled off him to stand up she stopped and looked at him curiously.
She suddenly sensed an unspecified danger from him and when she briefly closed her eyes she saw fire and heard a horrific scream that was more like a howl than anything remotely human coming from within the fire. She shook her head and stood up.
"You're not going anywhere," she told the guy and looked over at Fion waving for her to come over.
"I think someone might have questions for you."

Last edited:
Chrystabel was trying very hard to find the demon. A spell using demon is much more difficult to locate especially if it could disguise itself with magic.

She saw many wounded witches and as she scanned around the room, she saw Lilith on a guy and waving for Fion. Chrystabel found some ropes near the curtains, and gestured a binding spell and the rope wrapped around the guy. But before Chrystabel could do anything, the rope unbounded itself.

"It's him!" Chrystabel shouted and tried casting binding spells at the demon but the demons seemed to be immune to her spells. "Damn it, should have paid more attention to demonology classes!"

The guy stared at Chrystabel and the rope flew towards Chrystabel and coiled around her.

Fion looked around and saw Lilith with the guy in the room and Lilith waving for her. Chrystabel tried casting spells at him but the spells did not work. "Found you..." Fion said and approached the guy with a dagger, "Let me send you back where you belong."

"Freeze!" The door was bashed open and suddenly, armored cops rushed into the funeral home with guns drawn.

"Nope..." Fion said and gestured at the cops and 2 of the cops were thrown back outside with an invisible force. As Fion was not looking, the guy shoved Lilith and dashed off.

More cops entered and started tazering everyone. "Fuck, this is not a good time..." Fion said and the cops approached her with guns drawn on her and she scanned around and could not see the demon. Paramedics came and attended to the stabbed witches and for everyone's safety, Fion put her hands up and decided not to take out the cops as a shootout with the police will probably cause casualties.

She looked around and the demon was in disguise again but at least many of the injured witches got medical attention.

====================================================================

The witches were packed into paddy wagons and sent to the police station for investigation and everyone kept quiet, trying to see if they could spot the demon.

The injured witches were sent in ambulances to the hospital and also under security. A fat cop in the ambulance saw the witch chopped the paramedic's neck and the paramedic went limp. As he reached for his gun, the witch muttered a spell and his vision went blur and he collapsed. The demon changed into the fat cop's appearance and exited the ambulance as it stopped at the traffic light and walked away.

====================================================================

The witches were brought to the police station to be processed. There were still demons and Fion was quite certain that the police had to let them go as their help was needed. As Fion was placed in the cell with Lilith, she nodded at Lilith. "You are quite powerful, probably need some classes and more experience."

The police captain came and had a short chat with Fion and all the witches were escorted out of the police station. "There are still some demons out there and the police needs our help." Fion said to the witches. "We have at least one spell using demon that can change into any appearance, the senior witches will go back and research, this is a risky mission, and it is everyone's duty to take out these demons."

In the confusion with Chrystabel misinterpreting where Lilith had indicated and the cops breaking through the doors as if they were taking down a crime syndicate the demon spawn managed to slip away. It was getting tiresome to keep chasing these bitches. Not even Fion managed to hold them back despite trying. So here they were, arrested and held at another police station than the one they had raided the night before and to a large extent burned down, well she had.

It had not been Lilith's first time going through booking or having a mugshot taken. It probably wouldn't be her last either. So far though it had been for petty stuff like shoplifting and misdemeanour possession of marijuana. This was entirely a new level even if she honestly had no idea what she, or any of the other witches, had been arrested for. All she knew was that it could not be good. At least they had put her in the same cell as Fion which was good because she wanted to talk to her about the vision she had gotten from the guy she tackled.

"Let go of me," Lilith said and tried to jerk herself out of the police officer's grip as he pushed her into the cell.
"You can't charge me as an adult anyway. I'm only 17," she added and gave the cop the finger.
"Fuck it," she concluded and kicked the bars of the cell.
She then threw herself on one of the cots and only then realised she didn't have her small purse with her which meant she didn't have any cigarettes either.
"Fuck it," she repeated and punched the wall.

She could feel a light headache coming on but when Fion spoke to her she sat up and looked at the older witch.
"I think I'll be needing more than a few classes. All the things I can do I've had to figure out how to control by myself. That's one reason I came here actually, to find a coven and a ... mentor I suppose."
She shrugged and made a face of self doubt.

Once they had all been released, for the purpose of helping the police hunt down and take down the spawn Ezrorath had left behind before Athena sent the bitch demon back to where ever she had come from, Lilith stood with Fion outside and listened to her give instructions. She felt awkward wearing a dress in public and seriously needed a smoke.
"I'll go with them back to the house and change into something more appropriate for demon hunting," she said and asked Fion where to meet her when she was done.
"One thing though," she added, addressing Fion.
"So far these demons have shown a fondness for possessing cops, so maybe someone should perhaps stay here and make sure none of these cops are demons or maybe even the demon from the funeral. Back in a jiff."

Chrystabel was about to be processed when an old cop came by to tell the officer that she was free to go. She was not sure what happened that made the police change her mind and was told by Fion that the police needed their help to hunt the murdering demons. "Oh great, demon hunting... I suppose I can do that."

However, when Chrystabel was released, she decided to go home to change out of her black mourning clothes to her black goth clothes, because, appearance really matters. At the coven, the plump lady checked everyone as they entered to be sure that no one was possessed or brought anything back into the coven. It was a heightened state of emergency at the coven and many of the witches were still injured and needed to be treated, before Chrystabel was able to leave, the plump lady called her to help with taking care of the injured, a task which felt boring but essential.

=============================================================================

The demon met with a few shadows and other demons in an alley to discuss about their situation. "Fuck, there are a lot of witches in town, lets us send the police after them..." The demon changed into Chrystabel's face and smiled. "Let's go out and have some fun!"

"Possessing cops," Fion muttered. "But cops are kinda useless."

Fion searched the streets and as she was thinking about what Lilith said, she spotted a police car by the alley and entered the alley. She spotted a lady fucking a fat cop while there was another cop limp on the ground. "Oh, that Lilith was right, cops are getting possessed... or fucked." The lady overpowered the cop and was simply thrusting onto his dick hard. Lilith moved silently behind her and gestured a binding spell and grabbed her at the back of her neck. "Hold!"

The lady stopped moving and Fion shoved her off the trembling cop. She walked over to check on the other cop and he was still alive. "Fucking useless..." Fion muttered and took out her dagger and plunged into the lady's neck and the dagger glowed as it absorbed the demon. Another lady walked into the alley licking her bloody fingers and saw Fion dropping the lady to the ground.

"Fucking old witch..." The lady said and changed her features to look like Fion. "Saving the day huh? Let me get you hunted down."

Fion left and the demon walked out of the shadows towards the trembling cop and said, "Bring me to your police station." The cop nodded and he carried his partner to the police car and drove to the police station. The demon looking like Fion grabbed his throat and choked him. The fat cop pawed helplessly and went limp.

She then proceeded into the police station and went into the evidence room. "Hello cop...' She said and the confused bald cop looked at her. "Hey this is a..." She clubbed the cop's head and the cop went limp and she took the keys from his belt and started picking up interesting stuff from the police lockup and left. "That should keep her busy." She saw another cop walking by and nodded at him. The cop gave her a gun and the demon that looked at Fion started shooting at everyone she sees in the police station and after murdering a detective, she quickly ran away.

When they got back to the house Lilith went up to her room and changed into jeans, t-shirt and a black and grey checked shirt and then went looking for Peggy who was busy with the wounded witches to ask her for another one of those potions she had got the night before. She had a feeling she would need the boost before the day was over.
"And also if you do have a little something for the head ache, aspirin or something like that."
Once she had what she asked for she went out the back and had that much desired cigarette. She closed her eyes and tried to focus while sucking down the essentially poisonous smoke in her lungs.

At first there was nothing but the little spots she always saw when she closed her eyes but then she suddenly saw a gun being fired several times and moments later she let out a small cry and dropped the cigarette. The woman holding the gun was Fion. It made no sense whatsoever and it had to be a trick. She stepped on the cigarette and rushed inside grabbing Peggy by the arm.
"Something's fucked up. I just had a vision of Fion killing cops. I mean that can't be right, Right?"
She didn't want to think about the possibility that Fion was either taking safe over sorry to make sure none of the cops were demons by killing them all or that every cop at the precinct they'd just been released from was a demon. Neither possibility was especially pleasant to think about.
"We have to get back there now."

Lilith looked around and noticed Chrystabel tending to one of the witches.
"You drive?" she asked and kept looking around only to notice that there weren't that many uninjured witches around to go with them back to the police station.
It would effectively be just the two of them.

Chrystabel changed the dressing on one of her friends and saw Lilith. "You drive?" Chrystabel looked at her and said, "I am still getting my license, I know how to drive but legally need an instructor. "But heh... You only live once."

Chrystabel went to the potions room and saw Peggy brewing some potions and went to her purse to get the keys to the station wagon. "I got the keys!" And quickly went to the old station wagon with Lilith.

=======================================================================

A demon disguised as Chrystabel waved at 2 patrolling cops, "Officers... I need help. My friend and I were attacked in the alley." She led the cops into the alley and from behind, another young girl grabbed the short cop with thick mustacle and shoved his gun into his throat.

"I love soft piggies..." the demon said and grabbed the cop beside her and squeezed.

---------------

2 motorcycle cops arrived at the alley and entered. They searched and found the 2 cops limp on the ground with their pants down. The rear door to a bar was open and as they entered, they were shocked to see a massacre. "Shit..." A cop muttered and quickly picked up his radio and called for backup.

The other cop saw "Chrystabel" stabbing a man and shot her. The lady beside him stabbed a dagger into his throat and twisted the blade and the cop gurgled and went limp.

"Squeal for me..." a hand grabbed the cop radioing for backup and the officer was overpowered and he saw a lady looking like Chrystabel with a bloodied shirt kiss him and started draining him. The officer felt weak and the demon healed her wounds and the other demon walked over and said, "I think we need him alive."

"Oh ya..."

"Let's go now."

The demon looking like Fion walked up to the cops at a roadblock and moved behind a cop near an alley and dragged him inside. The cop was confused and he was choked silently. "Oh hi..." The demon said to a cop in a police car and as he looked up, a baton crashed into his head and he went limp. A fat cop's head was grabbed and slammed onto the police car and he went limp and as a pudgy cop looked up, the demon leaped on him and forced him on the ground.

2 cops rushed over and the demon rushed over and stabbed one cop in the throat and disarmed the other cop. She broke the cop's arm with the gun and rammed a few fists into the cop. "Don't come after me, you will regret this." The demon said and the cop trembled and nodded as she walked away.

===============================================================================

Fion searched the usual location where demons will try to hide -- abandoned houses, alleys, under the bridges and abandoned structures and found several dead homeless men. "Ok, they may be closeby..." Fion muttered and started a ritual to find the location of the demons that were here. Fion saw the massacre. One sexy looking demon went up to the homeless men and started stabbing them and the demon was just interested in the thrill of the murder and none were spared. Fion saw her walking to the park and quickly went over to search.

Fion found another corpse of a young man, in his 30's with his throat cut. There were gunshots and Fion rushed over to see a cop on the ground and the lady on the top of a cop, breaking his limbs as he screamed in pain.

"Damn Demon!" Fion shouted and cast a binding spell and the demon was surprised and could not move. Fion walked over and drew her dagger and the demon broke free of the restraints and grabbed Fion's arm with the dagger and wrestled her to the ground. Fion received a knee in the gut and the demon seemed inhumanly strong and fighting would not make much sense.

Fion had to think quickly and muttered a spell and she teleported 5 feet away, escaping the grapple and used a telekinetic force to shove the demon into a tree.

"Freeze!" 2 cops arrived and pointed their guns at Fion as she was holding a ceremonial dagger.

"I'm doing your job for you..." Fion shouted and the demon rushed towards Fion again and this time, Fion was prepared and stabbed her in the chest as the demon tried to grapple her again.

Fion turned and forced the demon on her back and shoved the dagger deeper into her chest and the demon gave out a scream but the cops simply fired their tazers into Fion and shocked her again. "No..." Fion muttered and another cop shocked her and she was stunned, cuffed and arrested.

Lilith had hoped for something a bit faster than a beat up old station wagon but it was still a car and as they drove back to the police station she kept her eyes closed trying to get another vision of Fion, hopefully one that would contradict the one she had on the back porch. She had taken a liking to the older witch and hoped that she would be the one to mentor her once all of this was over.

She had several visions of possessed women killing and sexually violating cops and civilians alike at several different locations.
"It's like a fucking epidemic," she muttered and then she saw Fion.
She was leaning into a police car with a smile on her face but moments later the cop was dead and she heard Fion making a threat at another cop before the vision changed and she saw Fion with her ceremonial dagger in a defensive stance with two cops pointing their guns at her. It made sense in the context of the other visions she had had of Fion except this was in an alley strewn with dead homeless men and Fion didn't have a gun.
I'm doing your job she heard Fion say and then everything became a blur of interference the way a tv that wasn't receiving any transmission would.
"Hard left," she said to Chrystabel and pointed to an alley no more than half a block up the street.
"She's in trouble but not at the police station."

Lilith opened her eyes just in time to see how the station wagon narrowly missed being hit by an oncoming car as Chrystabel followed her direction and made a hard left into the indicated alley. Moment later she saw the cops cuffing Fion and picking her up to put her into their car.
"Fuck," she said, focused on the police car and managed to throw it onto its roof before the cops reached it with Fion between them.
Whatever Fion had done, or not, she was not for the cops to handle.

Chrystabel managed to drive pretty smoothly, but it took a lot of her concentration and she had to focus on the road and traffic. She followed the directions given by Lilith and suddenly, a police car was flipped. Chrystabel stopped the station wagon and saw the cops in the car calling for help.

Then she realized that Fion was cuffed. "Shit." Chrystabel muttered as she approached the police car and saw the cops pointing their guns at her. "It's the cop killing bastards!" A fat cop shouted and started firing at the ladies. Chrystabel quickly ducked and went for cover and heard more police sirens approaching.

Chrystabel muttered a spell and turned slightly translucent and managed to stay out of sight and approached the cops from the rear. She grabbed the baton from a cop's belt and slammed it on a cop's head and the cop collapsed, but she appeared again and the other fat cop was shocked and grabbed her hand with the baton and kneed into her gut, disarming her and tossing her to the police car. The fat man was much stronger than the young lady and pressed his body on her and easily subdued her and cuffed her. Chrystabel cried as her arm was twisted and could see more police cars arriving.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom