Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Got Love For You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"It is made for you, though, for when you give yourself to me." She said, "But I won't be rough with you unless you ask me to." She gave a smile, warm and disarming.

She smiled. "I said in any way you want, so my desires are secondary.. I wouldn't mind..~" she said, suddenly feeling calm.

She laughed softly and went back to her task. After a couple hours, Blythe took the pot off the fire and dosed the flame before allowing it to cool. It smelled nice, sweet even. Blythe made dinner and ladled some of the brew into a cup for Laura, the cup lukewarm in the hare's hands. "Drink that while you eat, ok? Just so it doesn't absorb too quickly."

Blythe made her own food and sat with Laura, smiling softly, "Dig in. I harvested the gourds and roots you planted, they grew rather nicely."

She nodded and happily helped herself to the food presented to her, making sure to take a break and sip some of the fragrant brew.

Laura gladly responded, complimenting the food, talking about the weather. The brew was getting lower and lower in her cup. And, nothing had yet happened. Maybe Blythe was playing with her again, maybe it was just a tasty herbal tea.

Blythe was the playful type like that; to make such a light-hearted empty threat and then have nothing come of it. But as time passed and they relaxed as they looked out at the night sky, Laura felt an old familiar urge. When she was younger and less willing to tie down, the urge to just mate and mate until she couldn't any more grew stronger and stronger in her gut.

Laura's chest began to rise and fall a little harder. Her stomach turned and flipped, her face felt hot.

She gasped and panted lightly. "I-I feel.. h-hot.. very warm.." she began, trying to search for the right words.

She swallowed. It was worse now, just being this close to Blythe was driving her mad. "I-I need.. I.." she whined softly. "I ache.. so badly.."

Back
Top Bottom