Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Got Love For You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Her father had called her in to see him. More ranting about how she was to be responsible as the tribe leader's daughter or some such nonsense. She never heard the end of it with him.

Every time, it was about finding a suitable husband. Every time, find a mate. How could she tell him that she really didn't need one? It got so bad that she began taking long walks in the forest. Each argument, she went deeper and deeper.

Each time she came home, she was reprimanded; she was told time and time again to stay out of those woods, there was an evil that lived in there. What did it matter? Any evil was better than getting married.

She didn't expect to run into a little house, let alone see someone outside tending a garden. It was a woman, a fox, with pink and white fur and long white hair. She hadn't seemed to notice Laura yet.

Laura continued to try and be quiet. She was beautiful, who was she? She tried to move closer to get a better look.

The woman's ears twitched and she stopped tending her herbs. She noticed her nose perk, as if she was smelling something.
"I haven't had a guest in a good long while." She said kindly.

She shook her head and took a deep breath. "No no, excuse me.. I'm nervous around new people.."

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Laura! Would you like to come in for a spot of tea? You look a bit frazzled." She offered.

It was cozy inside, a small fire going in the fireplace and various flowers and herbs hanging around the ceiling. "Let me see," Blythe moved to one of the cabinets and opened it up, showing various jars of different leaves, "a guest calls for the finer leaves." She grabbed one of the jars and moved to her stove.

Laura found a spot to sit, making a soft noise as she did so. She looked around, admiring the home.

"I know it isn't lavish, but it's comfortable." She said as she boiled the tea leaves, "Your home is probably vastly nicer."

She laughed softly and moved to sit with her, "So what brings you so deep into these woods? Don't you know how evil they are?" Her voice was almost teasing.

Back
Top Bottom