Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Got Love For You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Oh no, she was being romantic. Did she mean to do it? Gods. "I-I.. I would love to stay here.. w-with you.."

She smiled brightly, "How wonderful. I'm very excited for your companionship." She said, "Though, for the time being, I only have my room. If you like, I can sleep out here in the den and you can have my room."

This was almost too easy. Blythe smiled bashfully, "If you don't mind sharing your bed with another female...?"

Laura could see the white fur of Blythe's face start to turn pink with a blush, "N...Not with me...?"

"I-I.. don't mind.. shsring a bed with you, Blythe.." she said. "I-In fact I.." she took a breath and shut her eyes. "I-I rather enjoy the idea.."

She couldn't see the sinister grin that split Blythe's face, the dark look that passed over her eyes, but when she looked, Blythe looked taken aback before becoming embarrassed, "Are you...saying what I think you're saying...?"

She didn't say anything. Not a single word. She just stood and moved to Laura, kneeling beside her before gently cupping her cheeks and pulling her into a soft kiss.

Back
Top Bottom