Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Got Love For You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Oh, no they're just beautiful.." she said with a smile. "And oh, the usual.. just a fight with my father.."

She waved her hand, "It's in the past. It is why I moved out here, however. She's far too scared of these woods."

"Oh my...~" She said bashfully, before standing to serve the tea. She was incredibly beautiful, this mysterious fox. Well rounded hips and thin waist. Long, gorgeous legs. Well rounded bre- wait, no. She was a female. She shouldn't be attracted to females. Should she...?

She was beyond confused. She should be attracted to males. But gods, she was a sight for sore eyes.

She nodded and brought the cups over and a small dish of sugar cubes, "Take as much as you like." She smiled, "It's made from the sugar cane that grows by the river."

"Of course! I don't receive guests often, if at all. I like to treat them kindly when I have them." She said brightly.

She smiled and moved to sip her tea. It was delicious. Blythe could get a much better look at her now. She was definitely well fed, her wide hips filling out in her seat.

She was very cute; golden fur with brown freckles along her cheeks, her hands up to her forearms a faint white like she had on sheer gloves. Her pink hair looked soft, plush like her fur. Her spine tingled gently as she watched her silently.

Laura almost felt her staring. Was she making a scene? She looked up and slowly pulled the cup back. "C-Can.. I help you with something..?"

She nodded and enjoyed her tea. She listened to Laura talk about whatever came to mind, whether it was something that bothered her or interested her, Blythe's ears were ready to receive the information. It was nice to have someone actually listen.

This happened more and more, with Laura coming over almost on a regular basis. And she didn't know how to admit it, but she was extremely interested in Blythe.

Blythe loved having Laura over, always greeting her with a smile and sweet tea. It was always ready and waiting for Laura when she came, prepared how she liked it each time. Blythe even admitted to starting to forage for more foods Laura could eat when she was over, as growing them would take too long in her garden. It was so kind.

Back
Top Bottom