Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Got Love For You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I-I feel things.. more keenly than before..~" she gasped softly. "A-And it's very, very nice..~ L-Like I said, I feel hot..~"

She felt Blythe's sharp nails in her hips before her hands moved to untie her robes, she could feel the fox witch's breath on her neck.

She arched and moaned lowly, melting against Blythe. Her ears twitched as well, her tail wiggling against Blythe.

She moved to push her onto her back and started worshipping her slowly; soft pets and kisses here and there.

She didn't try to stop any jerks or twitches, letting her do as her body willed. She seemed to be having fun just like this.

Laura was trying not to drool, but she found herself caring less and less the longer Blythe continued to worship her.

She moaned softly as she worked, wanting Laura to snap. It was fun watching her be the greedy hare she was.

Laura was being wound up, and she wasn't sure how much more she could take. Blythe's moans, soft as they were, almost sounded like they were right in Laura's ears. She was losing her mind, but this was Blythe's fun.

Back
Top Bottom