Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Got Love For You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She watched her with sharp eyes before going about her tasks. What a delicious offer she was granted, she couldn't wait to act on it.

The anticipation ate at Laura the most. When was Blythe going to come to her? Was it going to be today? Tomorrow? Would she care to take up the offer at all? It gave Laura butterflies.

"Laura," she called with a coo, "could you be a dear and get the fire ready? I have things what need boiling."

Blythe's big cooking pot was always a struggle for her to move so she could get fresh wood into the pit, she didn't notice the fox watching her as she struggled with it before bending to get the wood laid out. Laura felt hands on her hips before she registered any movement or sound. "Have I told you today how beautiful you are...~?" Blythe asked quietly.

Her hands moved over her hips slowly before gliding up her sides, "You're so beautiful today, Laura~ not that you aren't always beautiful~ I just find you especially distracting today~"

She made a weak noise. "Th-Thank you, Blythe..~" she said, her tail twitching as she tried to keep building the fire.

She shuddered hard and moved to continue building the fire, before lighting it and heading back to cleaning.

Blythe filled the pot with water and dumped some herbs into it. It made the hut smell nice, welcoming and calm.

The anticipation through the day gnawed at Laura. Blythe would come and tease her for a moment before leaving again, which made the waiting worse.

Back
Top Bottom