Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Got Love For You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She bit her lip and rolled onto all fours. "I-I'm sorry my love..~ w-we hares are known for being insatiable..~"

She reached and gripped a fistful of her plush hair, pulling her head back and using it as leverage as she fucked her roughly.

Laura drooled heavily and her tail wiggled and twitched. "S..So good..~!!" She cried. "S-So good, so good, B-Blythe I love you~!!" She blurted out suddenly.

"Oh, you found one good dick and it isn't even a real one~ and it has you sputtering and drooling like a madwoman~" She teased, moving even rougher.

She was letting out gutteral moans, drooling and coating the toy heavily. "I-I love it, I love it so much..~!!"

"M..Me..~! I-I am..~!" She cried. "F-Fuck, it's the best..~!!" She screamed. "I-I have a confession to make, though, I-I have had a real dick before..~" she said.

"I already knew~ when I first took you, you were quite welcoming for this fat cock~ though I'm not sure you're yet used to," she popped the knot into Laura with a grunt, "that."

She gasped loudly and screamed loudly. "I..I'm not..~! G..Gods..~! I-It's the best~!!" She screamed.

Back
Top Bottom