Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Witches are bitches (modern day) OOC Chatter

mappy

Supernova
I would like to see if anyone is interested in playing on forum on the topic of magic, and a small minority group of witches use their magic and start to abuse the magic to break rules and laws.

This is roleplaying on this forum, and players are required to post at least 3 sentences per post. They can be a witch or some magic user, summoned demon or creature, or a victim, subjected to the abuse of the witch.

The game is about discovery and power, characters who use magic finds new source of power and gets addicted to the power and abuses it more to get more spells and minions.

Thinking of perhaps around 1980s before common use of cell phones, but I'm up to more suggestions.

Is there any way of moving the OoC conversation from the main thread to this thread instead. If not then remove it altogether. It is a bit confusing having both threads with the same title, I know but having OoC chatter in the main thread can also get very confusing.

And once that is done change the title of one of them. You use the drop down menu next to the watched button to do so. I suggest changing the title of the OoC thread to Witches are bitches (modern day) OoC, and keeping the main thread as it is.

Last edited:
I am confused, or perhaps I was confusing in my latest post, but here's the confusion either way.

The civilian male Lilith tackled was Subspace Emissary's character, not the demon. She knocked the demon out with the doors to the inner room of the funeral home and then threw chairs on it until it goes limp.

Realising this Lilith sprinted down the main aisle and tackled the guy she had bumped into on her way inside, pushing him out of the demon spawn's way just in time. She then held her hand out towards the double doors separating the room from the reception and slammed them shut in the face of the escaping demon. It seemed to slow the demon down and cause it to shake its head in confusion. Still lying on top of the guy Lilith took this opportunity to first draw the other witches attention to the demon spawn's new position and then crash every chair she could lay eyes on at it.

IE the guy underneath Lilith was not the demon spawn but Sebastian Cromwell.

Just thought I'd clear that up if there was any confusion.

I am confused, or perhaps I was confusing in my latest post, but here's the confusion either way.

The civilian male Lilith tackled was Subspace Emissary's character, not the demon. She knocked the demon out with the doors to the inner room of the funeral home and then threw chairs on it until it goes limp.

IE the guy underneath Lilith was not the demon spawn but Sebastian Cromwell.

Just thought I'd clear that up if there was any confusion.
Let's just treat it as another demon illusion thing and so we can have a recurring demon enemy that we can use. And just continue on. The demon disguised as Sebastian, and Lilith somehow miscommunicated with Fion and the demon was spotted, but escaped again.

Back
Top Bottom