Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Witches are bitches (modern day) OOC Chatter

mappy

Supernova
I would like to see if anyone is interested in playing on forum on the topic of magic, and a small minority group of witches use their magic and start to abuse the magic to break rules and laws.

This is roleplaying on this forum, and players are required to post at least 3 sentences per post. They can be a witch or some magic user, summoned demon or creature, or a victim, subjected to the abuse of the witch.

The game is about discovery and power, characters who use magic finds new source of power and gets addicted to the power and abuses it more to get more spells and minions.

Thinking of perhaps around 1980s before common use of cell phones, but I'm up to more suggestions.

And with his family history quite a bit of suspicion as well.
Yeah we could work all sorts of interesting aspects about his backstory into that. I tried to keep stuff like that in mind when I made his backstory. I’m not quite sure the best way to introduce him into the story yet but I’m sure we will figure that out.

Well. For instance he could be one of few, if not the only, survivor of the massacre at Deb's Diner, or he could have observed Lilith levitating and figured out what she is, and decided to follow her in a classic: Follow that cab, manner.

I do hope I am not overstepping any boundaries here with adding these details about the coven, their address and the image of the house they congregate in.

I do hope I am not overstepping any boundaries here with adding these details about the coven, their address and the image of the house they congregate in.
Maybe next time wait a little longer for others to post, some people may feel offended when you post too fast.

No prob, moving the story along is great.

On a wholly different topic. Do we have any kind of consensus regarding the geographical location? Somewhere in New England would make the most sense I think.

Isn't Salem almost a bit cliché. How about Boston instead?
If you are familiar with Boston and the area, Chelsea would be a good place, or anywhere coastal, like South Boston.

Fell free to dispatch with the others approaching so the ladies can gauge each other's powers, and Chrystabel please come and join us.

Not that familiar with the Boston area as such no but I'll take your word for it.

I'm waiting for Mappy to reply to keep with the posting order.

Chrystabel is still in the police station, you can get her and get out of the area and we can have more chance to explore your character and other non-combat RP?

I knew she was still in the police station, just not where within the police station but it all worked out. Looking forward to a bit of non-combat rp and the myriad of questions I'm sure Fion and the plump cheerful-looking middle-aged lady (whom I suspect is the high priestess of the coven) surely must have for her.

By the way has anyone heard anything from our fourth (male) character?

Maybe they should throw up a character sheet first though.
[automerge]1611476205[/automerge]
Also. Is dunks for breakie a reference to breakfast from Dunkin Donuts?

Yea that's the one who will play a non-magical person seeking the aid of our witches to get rid of his father or something like that. I could send a message to remind them.

Lovely reference to what in my opinion is perhaps the best song R.E.M ever recorded even if it wasn't released until 3 years after the time of the roleplay.

Lovely reference to what in my opinion is perhaps the best song R.E.M ever recorded even if it wasn't released until 3 years after the time of the roleplay.

Yeah, I thought about that but I ultimately decided that it was in narration so it should be anachronistic. I’m glad you caught it though.

LOL, almost forgotten that cell phones are rare and was about to "call" Lilith...

Back
Top Bottom