Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Witches are bitches (modern day) OOC Chatter

mappy

Supernova
I would like to see if anyone is interested in playing on forum on the topic of magic, and a small minority group of witches use their magic and start to abuse the magic to break rules and laws.

This is roleplaying on this forum, and players are required to post at least 3 sentences per post. They can be a witch or some magic user, summoned demon or creature, or a victim, subjected to the abuse of the witch.

The game is about discovery and power, characters who use magic finds new source of power and gets addicted to the power and abuses it more to get more spells and minions.

Thinking of perhaps around 1980s before common use of cell phones, but I'm up to more suggestions.

Thinking of more like The Craft, but AHS: Coven sounds interesting too.

Basically, something along the lines of younger witches discovered their powers, summoned some demon which they cannot control, but decided not to stop it and continue to abuse their magic for personal gains.

I can start on the character sheets, and please join

It is just my character as such which is rooted in that setting. I am sure I can put her into whichever context is decided. Although I must confess I have not seen The Craft.

Just modern day witch thing.. you can easily get the hang of it.

Just fill up a character in the character section and when there are 3 characters, I'll start the post.

post created.

This is actually a good question. I do hope I didn't overstep any boundaries with my second post. It just seemed to flow more naturally that way.

if there is a reply because another character is waiting, please do so .

otherwise the order is

Mappy
MsBloom
Mainman
Pyre

anyone else want to join?

Ezrorath is a major demon, and can be the recurring enemy, so feel free to use it for carnage.

Last edited:
I'm going to post again to reply to MsBloom ok?

IF anyone is offended, please let me know.

I will say the same. I usually tend to just go with the flow.
[automerge]1610042274[/automerge]
I will however wait for Pyre and Mappy before responding. That way Pyre's character gets a chance to catch up and arrive at Deb's diner, or run into Mappy's character on the way.

I will say the same. I usually tend to just go with the flow.
[automerge]1610042274[/automerge]
I will however wait for Pyre and Mappy before responding. That way Pyre's character gets a chance to catch up and arrive at Deb's diner, or run into Mappy's character on the way.
Feel free to post in the game.

Basically, help develop your character and world more, and give more opportunities for interaction.

I have a potentially fun character idea, but let me know how much it fits your vision of things. I'm totally cool stepping aside if it would cramp your style. :) I was thinking I'd play a normal male dude; a 'muggle' as it were. Seems like a lot of the characters fit a gothic kind of vibe to them, which makes perfect sense. I was thinking that MC was the exact opposite though; the popular guy who doesn't know they exist. They've never spoken before, but he's kind of at the center of a bunch of other people that YCs hate (I'm thinking kind of the bitchy cheerleader types and others who may have been inclined to make fun of them). Could have crushes on him which fosters bitterness toward him; up to you guys.

I thought it might be interesting if he becomes kind of a recurring target of them getting back at the world, and he's oblivious to it for awhile. But at some point, he winds up discovering them and being the only normie who knows about them. The witches will have to decide how to handle that breach of their secrets. Might make the decision harder if he came to their aid in some manner or another beforehand. It could make for a very interesting dynamic between the characters if he begins regularly hanging out with them and helping out in the background (albeit having to rely purely on brawn and charisma against the forces of evil). I think it would give it that 1980s vibe too. I could see there being a bit of an antagonistic friendship between him and some of the witches.

Obviously you guys are involved in kind of an epic battle at the moment, so if this was of interest, I could have him somehow get in the middle of all of that and use exposition to explain some of what happened in the past, or I can come in later.

I have a potentially fun character idea, but let me know how much it fits your vision of things. I'm totally cool stepping aside if it would cramp your style. :) I was thinking I'd play a normal male dude; a 'muggle' as it were. Seems like a lot of the characters fit a gothic kind of vibe to them, which makes perfect sense. I was thinking that MC was the exact opposite though; the popular guy who doesn't know they exist. They've never spoken before, but he's kind of at the center of a bunch of other people that YCs hate (I'm thinking kind of the bitchy cheerleader types and others who may have been inclined to make fun of them). Could have crushes on him which fosters bitterness toward him; up to you guys.

I thought it might be interesting if he becomes kind of a recurring target of them getting back at the world, and he's oblivious to it for awhile. But at some point, he winds up discovering them and being the only normie who knows about them. The witches will have to decide how to handle that breach of their secrets. Might make the decision harder if he came to their aid in some manner or another beforehand. It could make for a very interesting dynamic between the characters if he begins regularly hanging out with them and helping out in the background (albeit having to rely purely on brawn and charisma against the forces of evil). I think it would give it that 1980s vibe too. I could see there being a bit of an antagonistic friendship between him and some of the witches.

Obviously you guys are involved in kind of an epic battle at the moment, so if this was of interest, I could have him somehow get in the middle of all of that and use exposition to explain some of what happened in the past, or I can come in later.
I think it will be cool. Witches will also have other friends. And they will not be doing witch stuff all the time. Just join in, I think people are still exploring on how to get the story and get connected.

I think it will be cool. Witches will also have other friends. And they will not be doing witch stuff all the time. Just join in, I think people are still exploring on how to get the story and get connected.
Sounds good. I will be working on a project for school today and tomorrow but I will try to put together a character sheet on Saturday. I’m available to soundboard plot ideas with too.

Sounds good. I will be working on a project for school today and tomorrow but I will try to put together a character sheet on Saturday. I’m available to soundboard plot ideas with too.
Just put up a character sheet, and share ideas first, perhaps we can help plot some ideas too.

I can't see anything that clashes, at least not with Lilith.
The last paragraph of his bio gave me an idea of how he ends up associated with the coven. Revenge on his father, perhaps offering a piece of the inheritance as payment.

I can't see anything that clashes, at least not with Lilith.
The last paragraph of his bio gave me an idea of how he ends up associated with the coven. Revenge on his father, perhaps offering a piece of the inheritance as payment.

That could be interesting. I’m willing to also play his father as a recurring villain. Could wind up with MC being cut off and essentially homeless. A lot of ways we can go with it. I really tried to make it so he was the polar opposite of what a coven should be in order to make room for novel interactions.

Back
Top Bottom