Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Witches are bitches (modern day) OOC Chatter

Y'all can skip me this turn. Not much I can do at the moment.
Maybe you can watch the news and come to the coven if your are curious?

=========================================

@MsBloom Demons can change their faces to deceive humans so they keep changing to anyone they can recall, mainly the summoners, Fion and Lilith.

Maybe you can watch the news and come to the coven if your are curious?

=========================================

@MsBloom Demons can change their faces to deceive humans so they keep changing to anyone they can recall, mainly the summoners, Fion and Lilith.

MC is on the verge of death, so it'll be awhile before he is back in full commission methinks.

Demons can change their faces to deceive humans so they keep changing to anyone they can recall, mainly the summoners, Fion and Lilith.

I was just checking to see if it was two different demons or if perhaps the one I created back at the funeral home to rape Sebastian was the same demon as the cop she and Fion fought before racing back to the coven.

Maybe Lilith can have some vision that can bring the group to Sebastian, and somehow understand his condition can help unlock new knowledge?

That was exactly what I was thinking. It would also be a smooth way of bringing Sebastian into the story for real by bringing him to the coven.

Also: Before we then delve into Sebastian's vengeance story we really need to settle this demon hunt. At least to the point where our characters aren't running around handling situations.

So @MsBloom want to take the lead?

I guess the police outside the coven can wait.. Fion can summon something to keep them busy as a distraction to get people away.

It might be interesting if by all accounts, Seb *should* have died. The fact that he didn’t can create an anomaly in arcane energy or something. Could tie in with his family history in some form.

Two things.

First @Subspace Emissary I'm not sure if you left it out because Sebastian is still in a haze or if you just plain forgot, but the demon who raped him had taken Lilith's form. Just pointing this out since this means that he should recognise her as both the girl who saved him at the funeral home and also as the one who violated him for an hour causing his current condition.

Second @mainman The Fion going berserk at the police station, raping cops, is still the demon duplicate right?

Two things.

First @Subspace Emissary I'm not sure if you left it out because Sebastian is still in a haze or if you just plain forgot, but the demon who raped him had taken Lilith's form. Just pointing this out since this means that he should recognise her as both the girl who saved him at the funeral home and also as the one who violated him for an hour causing his current condition.

Second @mainman The Fion going berserk at the police station, raping cops, is still the demon duplicate right?
I hadn't connected those dots, so thank you for the heads up on that. For now though, it will work that he is just still in a haze.

Two things.

yup .. demon duplicate

Figured as much. Do you have a plan for what happens when she is confronted by the real Fion? If not I do have an idea of sorts on how to conclude this demonic invasion, at least for the time being.

The Lilith duplicate has made sure she has been bred, The Fion duplicate is working towards that same goal it seems. How about the Chrystabel duplicate does the same and then once they are sated and pregnant they withdraw to let their pregnancies go to full term.

These are probably some demons that can change form and disguise quickly, making them hard to detect. They will probably change to some other witch or cop to prevent detection.

The witches managed to escape with the heavy fog outside and the cops getting distracted at the cost of Fion getting arrested. Aunt Peggy sent a telepathic message to everyone that they have escaped and will find some temporary housing away from the city to lay low.

This would extend to Chrystabel and Lilith as well?

Back
Top Bottom