Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dear Guardian (Duragon and Crimson-Moon)

She sighed quietly as she looked down, "I am fine Your Highness...it is merely a scratch." she said quietly as she looked up at him. "I will tend to it once we get out of here..." she added, though she did not know when they could leave. It depended on the invaders from the north and when they left. She reached out and put a hand on Lucio's shoulder, "Please rest." she said quietly, "You have been through a lot today. I will stay up and tend to my wound." she added.

Lucio's eyes stared into hers. "What are you hiding from me... you seem suspicious. I like the mysterious nature you bring about. But I need you in good health to keep us both alive. The raid should not last that much longer. I trust my officers will have them destroyed. I will rest a while... but you need to understand the chain of command here. Don't ever agrue with something I tell you to do again. Or you will be taken off my protection squad."

She looked down, "I understand." she said quietly. Silently, she walked over to a wall and sat down before she stared at the floor. In her mind, she'd hurt Lucio more if he knew the truth. She let out a small cough before she closed her eyes slowly, "Please...forgive me Your Highness." she murmured.

"Nevermind it Johnathan. Get yourself patched. I myself could use a bit of sleep myself. To think that this place would be taken over..." He glanced at her. "...It's a little exciting."

"It is exciting." she mused as she looked at her armor, "But it will not be taken over. It cannot be taken over." she added seriously as she slowly got up, using the wall behind her as support. She looked up at Lucio and smiled slightly, "How much longer do you think it will take for the northern invaders to be controlled and possibly killed?" she asked quietly.

"Knowing my men, no more than a day's time. I am not worried about their numbers. I am more concerned with how long we'll have to be down here." He looked down as he started to undo some of his clothing. I will go into the baths then. Keep a good look out." He sighed as he started to expose his chest. "There's a woman up there. I do sure hope she's ok..."

She turned slightly, "Woman? May I ask who it is Your Highness?" she asked quietly, trying to look at his face and not at his chest. Though she knew that her cheeks had been tinted a light pink, damn she hated that, she only hoped that it would not be noticed.

"Yes... I mean... of course... I wish harm for none of our women. Our maids, our cleaners and cooks, the wives of our soldiers." He looked over at her. "Your wife... if you're married..." He said reaching down for his belt before starting to remove it. "Amongst that mess of women, there was one, who hadn't you arrived, I would have surely hired despite my men's desposition of women. I hope she's alright. Anyone wanting to have gained your position should be out there proving it right now. No doubt, she's out there fighting to keep us safe..." He smirked. "Well, I'm going to bathe."

She looked down slightly, "Then it was the woman I heard the men talking about. She must be strong." she said quietly as she got up, "I am sure she is helping them up there then." she said calmly as she kept her gaze off of Lucio in fear of showing who she really was.

"Yes... I hope she is. Once we resurface... I'd like for you to find her. Bring her to me. Protect her as you would me. She was something special." The prince didn't close his door, of course, if something was to happen, he could care less if another man saw him nude. He wanted to soak for a while, then rinse off the sweat dirt and any blood that was on him.

Kim nodded slightly, "Of course, Your Highness." he said quietly. Slowly he walked over to a torch and stared at it curiously, "Secrets that are meant to be hidden, always reveal themselves when the time is right, just making it a hidden truth." she murmured as she tilted her head slightly. "Even secrets that would cause death if known, always reveal themselves."

After an extended bath, the young prince walked out of his previously dormant bath house, his face eased by the conditions of the water. "Would you like to clean yourself up? I am all finished... the water really does feel great. Especially down below, if you know what I mean..."

She sighed, "I am fine Your Highness." she said quietly as she rubbed her shoulder slightly. She closed her eyes as she tried to relax, her body was tensing up from all of the caution she was using plus all of the fighting she had put her body through. She could have sworn that she heard a feminine scream from the palace and her eyes opened quickly as they turned towards the door, "W...was that my imagination? The scream?" she asked quietly.

Back
Top Bottom