Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Unity! (Priscilla x Shinsei)

Victor smiled as she spoke, and when her card dropped he had caught in midair, revealing quite fast reflexes. He then moved forward a bit, "There's no reason to be so nervous," he said as his arm snaked its way around her waist as he pulled her into the room as he walked in with her. Deciding to be more bold with her now, "I'll order some nice Italian, some good alcohol, and we can get to know one another as fellow travelers upon the roads," he said with a smile as his foot slid the door closed behind them. And with her card in his possession, and the door locking on its own, she was now trapped in here with him.

"You look like you like Fettuccine, I bet you do, and Garlic Bread," he said quite simply, "So what are you doing traveling about on your own like this?" he asked completely ignoring the fact he just pushed his way into her room like he had. Keeping her disarmed for the time being as he took a look around.

As Victor swept her into the room, his old arm around her youthful waist Kita yelped, her heart fluttering as she feared for the worst was coming. Shaking she tried to get out of his grasp as he went on about dinner and booze, she didn’t want anything like that, she hated italian, she just wanted to be left alone in peace.

Wrestling free of his arm she tripped and fell on to one of the two beds in the room, her arms flying back as her shirt lifted up and exposed her flat girlish stomach, her smooth navel eying the man amongst her light colored smooth flesh. Her skirt too did not stay in an advantageous spot, raising up to reveal her cotton panties, polka dotted with pink, yellow, and blue dots. The fabric clenched the girl as it was undersized, outlining the folds of her labia. Horror crossed her face as she lay back frozen on the bed, looking up at the man who was hungry in more than one way.

Breaking the awkward silence the door to the bathroom opened, another woman stepping out into the bedroom casually before noticing the current state of affairs in their room.
An indignant look shot across the older girl’s face as she balled her fist, having just gotten dressed in the bathroom she did not expect to walk out and find a strange man standing over her exposed sister.

“Who are you?!” Enraged she stood outside the bathroom. “Kita who is this?!”

Victor chuckled as Kita fell into such a vulnerable position. Flashing him such a lovely view. Then as the other girl came into view, he glanced over to her. Deciding to dispense with the pleasantries, he tossed a pokeball out. And Gatts appeared, the Feraligatr appearing, getting a look at the scene and then with a nod of its head. It went towards the new girl.

Victor was done playing around, and was feeling quite horny. Gatts was fast for a big mon, and it surged forward and grabbed hold of the new girl, grabbing both her arms. Victor turned his attention to the other girl, Kita, walking over to her in that frozen spot of hers. "Hmmm, quite the tempting view you give Kita," he said as he got up on the bed, and his hand snaking out and touching her thigh, sliding up it towards her panties quickly. Rubbing his fingers against the clearly outlined folds of her labia. "Just call me the big bad wolf, because I'm going to be eating this little red all up," he said looking at Kita's face with a wicked little grin.

There was a certain belief in the former Team Unity, about how crossbreeding with mons could be done, and Victor was certainly a believer in the methodology. Something he and Gatts had worked together on many a time. He had chosen Gatts because between him and Tyrant, Gatts was the one least likely to cause any damage to the room.

The new girl was taken off guard as the stream of light erupted from the pokeball in the small hotel room. Before she could even act, either running straight for the other girl or defending herself with her own pokemon, she found herself pinned by the large Feraligator. She let out a brief scream, but due to the thick walls and sound proofing the hotel had installed for the comfort of their guests, her cries for help would not be heard.

Instead the older girl felt the heat rising from the alligator, its breaths unlike any she heard from a pokemon, looking down as much as she could, she noticed something growing, a heat rising from this “Gatts”.

“Noooo! Sana!” Kita called out to her sister as she was frozen on the bed. She felt the man’s hand on her inner thigh, traveling up until he groped at her crotch, his fingers inspecting her lower set of lips through the cloth of her panties.
“Noo… don’t touch me there.”

“I’m ok Kita!” The older girl yelled out disgruntledly. “Don’t worry about me Kita.” She saw how the man was touching her little sister, knowing what was coming.
“Just take deep breaths!” She encouraged her, trying to give her a comforting smile, though her eyes had a certain fear.

Kita nodded as her eyes welled up with tears. She endured his touching as she took several long deep breaths.

Victor smirked lightly, his fingers, slipping up and down her panties like that, teasing her as he looked at her, he didn't bother speaking further. As his other hand went up and began to undo the buttons and ties and the like upon her clothing. Eager to begin removing them from her body. He'd start to slip his fingers beneath those tight panties of hers, so he could begin rubbing along her slit a bit more directly as he looked down at her. Aiming to get her nice and wet before he continued further.

Gatts meanwhile was holding onto Sana, as she'd most certainly feel a certain heat. It clearly eager to have a little fun with her, bringing her wrists together so that she could not use them as it wrapped a single large hand about both. Then it would take its free clawed hand and began to adroitly cut her clothing from her body. Only the barest hint of its claws touching her skin. Proving this was not the first time it had done something like this.

Victor however was concentrating on Kita, "Hmmm, nice deep breaths, but don't forget what it feels like, the feeling of my rough fingers rubbing up against you, with the tip teasing your little clit," he said as his finger came up and rubbed up against it as he continued his ministrations.

Kita’s legs squirmed and toes curled as Victor toyed with her cunt. He would feel how bare and smooth she was, not a hint of hair as he split the lips of her vagaina with his thumb. She began to hyperventilate as he unbuttoned her shirt, underneath her wrapping a spandex sports bra holding in her flat chest. Her eyes were large and watering as she shook her head, resistant to a fault as she tried to close her thighs and squirm away from his hand. She used her own hands to try and push his away, screeching as she felt him play with her clit.

“Sena! Help me!” She pleaded, but before too long she looked over to see the Ferligator tear away at her older sister’s clothes.

The girl held pacified by the strong arm of the pokemon screamed as if being murdered as it clawed at her, unsure if she was about to die from its sharp claws. Yet as she squinted her eyes and prayed to the legendaries she still felt very much alive and intact moments later.

Opening her eyes she found herself nude except for the most pitiful of threads clinging to random parts of her body. Yet her clothes and undergarments were almost entirely gone, only faint red scratches of irritation dotted her skin.

The older girl was a bit fuller in many ways, her breasts a decent size for a young woman, hipes rather shapely and maternal, and slit decorated with a maturely trimmed triangle of public hair. The lips of her pussy were not as fresh and smooth looking as her younger sister's felt, but they were still very youthful.

After Sena came to her senses the girl heard her sister’s screams, seeing the older man playing with her sibling’s pussy under her panties.

“No!!!” She screamed, trying to wrestle free from the pokemon’s grasp. “Don’t! Don’t hurt her!” She pleaded with the older man, tears welling up in her eyes. She could see how tortured her little sister looked, about to be taken by an older man for the first time. This was no proper way to be deflowered…

“Please! Please stop!” Her voice raised as she begged reprieve for her sister. “T… t… take me! Take me and I won’t fight you!” She offered to take her sister’s place with the man. “I’ve done it before, I know what I am doing!” She wholeheartedly wanted to do this in her sister's stead.

Victor's fingers were extremely skilled, but Kita was surprisingly resistant to his touch. But just as he was mulling over his options to get her nice and wet for him, the opportunity spoke up for him. Glancing over to the now naked sister, he smirked lightly. Slowly letting Kita go, for the time being, "Gatts, toss her over to the other bed," he instructed, "And watch the other one."

With that Victor got up from the bed, and watched as Gatts used its size to lift up Sena and then moved her over to the bed away from her pokeballs, tossing her up and onto it the next moment. Which had Victor getting on the bed with the very naked Sena. With Gatts now hovering over the bed Kita was on.

Victor smirked lightly, "Hmmm, well now you know what you're doing do you?" he asked her as his fingers wriggled promisingly in her eyes, "Well then, go ahead and present yourself, and lets see just how responsive you are," he said with a sly smirk. Watching her as he waited for her to get into a position where she was presenting her body to him.

And once she did, he moved in closer, his fingers quickly sliding along her thigh, up towards her pussy, and his skilled fingers immediately began to rub against her pussy lightly. Rubbing against it and teasing it, clearly aiming to make her feel pleasure from this.

Sena was keen to distract the old man in any way she could from her sister, so setting her pride aside she endeavored to enjoy this as much as she could to hopefully convince the man to leave Kita alone. The older girl had been around, experienced many different things and knew how to make her way through the world. Putting on her best mask she smiled at the man, rolling to her side she lifted her upper leg straight into the air, holding it up with her arm to allow him to see her pussy. Between her legs her labia opened up, a slight moistness around her as her pink hole was revealed. It was crowned by a thing trinangle of public hair that pointed to the exact location of her sex.

Kita watched nervously from the other bed, having never seen this side of her sister. She adjusted her clothes, rebuttoning her shirt where she could. But as the Ferlagator loomed over her she lost her breath, shaking as she recalled watching Sena be violently disrobed by the Pokemon.

“Do you like what you see daddy?” Kita heard her sister ask the man in a tone she never would have associated with Sena.

On the other bed she saw her sister being touched by the man, first her thigh, then his fingers moved on to her vagina. Sena looked like she was enjoying it, biting her lip as he touched her and she held her leg up high. But as Kita’s eyes moistened with tears she saw her sister look to her, a grave look before she mouthed the words: “don’t worry.”

Kita nodded as she watched Sena return to her fake lewd smile, her hand brushing Victor’s hair as he played her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom