Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Unity! (Priscilla x Shinsei)

Priscilla May

Open World Mistress
High above the skyline of Goldenrod city sits the Golden rod radio tower, a well known landmark in the Pokemon world. From the airport which you entered the Johto you are prepared to embark on a new journey to explore the wide world of Pokemon. The airport already bustling with life gives a clear indication if the business of this town and this region. As you stand at the exit of the airport hundreds of trainers make their way to their next adventure.

It is at this moment at the beginning of a new journey one must look in to their hearts and ask what they are looking for in this quest. What are your goals as you prepare to explore the Johto region? You and your Pokemon certainly will explore your goals and those thrust upon you soon.

During your pondering several taxis would pull up to offer you a ride. They call out asking to take you to places like the Pokemon Center where beds for trainers await. Others state they can take you straight away to the beaches, nightlife, and other attractions of the city. Ans finally those who thought you looked like the ambitious type were prepared to take you straight to the Goldenrod Gym to test your mettle.

If a taxi is not for you there also is a tram that runs throughout the city and has a stop there at the airport for you to take.

Which direction will you go? The journey is yours!

Coming out of the airport as a certain figure casually was walking along, reaching into his pocket he took out a cigarette and a lighter. Placing it between his lips he brought his hand up to guard the lighter's flame and lit his cigarette. Placing his lighter back into his pocket after closing the lid on it he took a deep drag before bringing his hand up, taking the cig out and then letting out a stream of smoke. "Ahhh, that's better," he exhaled before returning it to his lips.

He was the former third in command of Team Unity, a recently destroyed team in a long line of teams being dismantled, destroyed, or disbanded by special trainers who proved to be exceptionally talented. He had always gone out with a mask on as an Executive of the team so his was one of the few faces that wasn't well known. In fact only the second and team Leader had known his actual face. Once he discarded his team uniform and stopped wearing his cape it wasn't hard to blend in with the populace again. That first couple weeks of him scrubbing the funds he had received and taken from the Team's coffers as it was falling apart had him a bit worried about things initially. But he had completely broken away clean unlike the rest of the executives.

Taking another long drag, he thought about his goal again. He had come to the Johto region mostly to put some distance between himself and the Kanto authorities just to be on the safe side. But now that he was here, he supposed he had to think about his plan again. What to do, that trainer who had destroyed Team Unity was exceptionally strong. Thinking about her traits again, a third stage elemental Pokemon known colloquially as a starter as they were often given to new trainers by Professors. A diverse team of strong combatants. They understood and had good affinity with their team of Pokemon. And they were doing the gym challenge.

Comparing that to himself, his Gatts, his Feraligatr filled that first criteria. He didn't have a full team, but Tyrant his Tyranitar and Lance his Corviknight weren't overlapping at all in their typings. They were also fairly decent level. He felt he and his three mons had a good affinity at least. So the only difference he saw between himself and that trainer was the Gym Challenge. Letting out another long stream of smoke, taking the cigarette out, "Does that really make you so strong?" he asked himself clearly having been thinking to himself, before flicking the cigarette on the ground and crushing it under his boot to put it out. "Hmmm, there's a Gym in town, I suppose I should go see about how to go about challenging it. See if I have to do anything in any particular order or something," he said looking at the Taxis that were trying to get his and other people coming out of the airport's attention. Making his way towards one that was offering up a trip to the gym he'd slide right in, "The Gym, know anything about it?"

“Komallaaaaaaaa” A pokemon yawned in the front seat of the cab as it was startled by the sudden question from the man. It quicklee dozed back off before the driver, a greasy and hairy looking man responded.

“Yeah I know about the gym. Its a normal type gym…” he eyed the man to try and get a read on what type of pokemon this character ran. “Ran by a girl named Amelia, some preppy chick that loves flowers. Lots of girls train there under her, the Beauties and Lass’es is what they are called.”

A car behind the taxi honked as the air port arrivals section was a busy place.

“Ya want me to take you there?” The driver was starting to get impatient.

He chuckled at the impatient question, "Naturally my good man, if I didn't want that why else would I ask?" he said casually with a half smile, glancing towards the pokemon, "Cute little fellow you got there. Been together long?" he asked making conversation not seeming to mind the man's impatience or appearance.

Taking a deep breath and continuing after hearing the man's answer to his question, "Hmmm, so Amelia eh? Bet she's a beaut. You ever challenge her my man?" he asked. Thinking about what he was being told, a gym full of beauties, it really sounded like the sort of place he'd go back when he was part of the Team. But now he was going there on a more legitimate reason.

Thinking on matters, a normal type gym. That gave him quite the advantage. Lance was his perfect weapon there. Flying and Steel, and he had taught Lance Body Press from a TM he had gotten so he had a Fighting type move on him. It gave him quite an advantage there. It sounded like he had a good first gym to get going with his challenge there.

The cars behind them honked once more, and the cab driver nodded his head vigorously as he reached over the seat to open the door for the man.

“Yess yes, long time, longer than I have driven cab.” He continued to shake his head as he put the car in gear as he let you sit down in the vehicle.

“No I have not challenge gym, I drive cab.” The man looked back in his mirror a few times before going silent.

It was a thirty minute far ride through traffic and city roads to the Goldenrod gym. As the taxi wound its way through the city you could see many trainers and pokemon enjoying there time in the large town together, the beauty of their harmony astounding.

Soon the cab would pull up to the curb near the gym, the cast domed structure was set against the backdrop of the mountains and was an impressive sight and peice of architecture. Many trainers discussed strategies outside the gym, and could be overheard talking about the qualification rounds against the girls training under Amelia called Beauties and Lasses.

“Man those girls were something fierce, but they were so cute.” One boy exclaimed as he held a fainted pokemon in his arms. Clearly this gym was not a cake walk by any means and these girls have been trainer to not let just anyone through.

“Ok that will be 30 pokedollers sir for fare.” The cabbie said as you exit the taxi.

Beyond you the doors to the gym awaited, and outside a girl who wore the uniform of the gym’s trainers (button up white shirt and pleated blue skirt above the knees) answered questions from those wishing to challenge the gym.

He chuckled, "Ahhh, such beauty the unity of partners brings," he said, "Little guy trusts you pretty well. Can tell you're a good trainer for him." Relaxing back in the cab after having gotten into it, "Hmmm, really? Shame, decided to finally go about it myself. I've always been pretty good as a trainer but I've never gotten around to doing it myself. Figured I'd do it before I got too old for it," he said casually.

Looking out of the cab at the city, it was quite normal really, seeing trainers and Pokemon like that, but there was always a distance, a distance Team Unity always disliked. And really one he wanted to make closer himself. But that was a matter he wouldn't voice at all to a random cab driver. As they pulled up to the gym, "Thank you my good man," he said as he passed over the cash, then a bit extra, "Get your adorable partner there a few extra puffs," he said with a grin, "Have a good day my man."

Getting out of the cab he stretched his back out and took a look at the gym as a young boy walked by, clearly having just tried a gym challenge. Chuckling at his words he'd make his way towards the girl out front of the gym. "Yo lass, how you doing this fine day?" he asked with a wink towards the girl, "What's the procedure here for this gym challenge thing? I'm a first timer."

He was absolutely shameless and bold, not a single care that he was inexperienced with all this, nor was he intimidated by the trainer who had clearly left in front of him. After all, he had his fair share of battles under his belt. So he was not a stranger to tough fights.

As the older man approached loudly asking questions, the girl huffed. Yet another trainer assuming correctly that she was just a lass and not a beauty. But after a bit of moping that was evident in her puffing out her cheek, the girl stood up straight, her buttoned up white skirt stretching across her modest chest and pleated skirt swaying in the breeze.

“One.” She held up one finger. “You must have pokemon…. two” she put a second finger up with a bounce. “You must full out this registration and liability form…. and three.” She really put some gusto into putting the third finger up, striking a pose as she ramped up her intensity, “you understand you are prepared as is to challenge this gym. You must pass the qualifying 2 matches before being allowed to challenge Amelia the gym leader!”

The girls auburn hair blew with the wind as she realized she had been holding this silly pose for far too long.

“Are you prepared?”

She held out a form with basic information to fill out.

As much as she huffed, she failed to realize he wasn't referring to her trainer class at all. He had just called her lass because she had the young and energetic feel to her. As she began to lay out the terms, "Is there a minimum number? I've only got a team of three at the moment, haven't found any others that I felt comfortable adding to my team," he asked lightly. Not seeming put off or intimidated by her little show. Taking the paperwork she had handed him he began going over the paperwork, reading it and only signing things after having finished reading any particular thing so long as he didn't have any problems with the terms. Showing a great deal of more patience and maturity than most trainers that came to the gym.

Once he had finished going through everything, "So is there a line I need to wait on?" he asked with a grin, and when she looked at the paperwork as he handed it back. She'd notice his name was Victor Oxfield...well at least that was the name he was using. Whether that was his actual name only he knew the answer.

He was in no particular hurry, seemingly perfectly comfortable with waiting, even as ideas of what he'd like to do with this trainer popped in his head. Keeping his eyes trained on her face with practiced ease, even as he took her form in from the corners of his eyes.

“Nope no minimum, you can come with one if you really feel your pokemon is up to it.” She eyed his paperwork, not really seeing anything of interest there that would stand out. She eyed him a moment, wondering what he was about. It wasn't uncommon for older trainers to challenge gyms, but there was a different aura about this guy.

She didn’t notice him eyeing her either, being for the most part oblivious as she filed his paperwork on her clipboard.

“Nope not really a line right now. But It may take time for your qualifying matches to prepare. I’ll take you back to the waiting room.” She beckoned him to follow as she opened the glass front doors of the gym. Before them was a lobby with another set of glass doors leading to the back. Past the second set of doors a hallway of dark doors was before them, and behind each a preparation room for trainers before their match. Some noise from other battles could be heard in the hallway, pokemon fighting to show who was stronger.

The lass led him to a door where she turned a key to open. Inside was a simple 10x10 room with a few benches and a dim light. A tv monitor showed the area before them, a pretty simple and small grass arena with flowers all around. Opposite the door they came in was another door that would lead to said arena.

“Feel free to have a seat, like I said it may be a bit if they are between matches. You’ll have to fight two trainers to qualify to fight our gym leader.”

“Is there anything else you need from me, or any questions you want to ask?” She held her clipboard to her chest as she stood in the dimly lit room with him.

Walking into the room he'd sit down on one of the benches after being offered it. "Heh, sounds quite noisy out there," he said with a chuckle, crossing one leg over the other as he leaned back on the bench. "Hmmm, as far as need goes, that's a good question. Like I said I'm new to all this so I wouldn't know the whole procedures and the like one is expected with all this. Not even really sure what to expect outside of facing two trainers then their aneue," he said using a term more often used by Yakuza and punks there. A slight slip up on his part, but his overall demeanor didn't match up to either, so if she caught it she might think he was more a former member of one of those types of organizations.

"Shame not much to do, but wait in here. Well, I suppose could be worse, could lose the company of a pretty lass like you," he said with another little wink at the girl. Deciding to lay a little charm on her to see how she'd react. A bit curious as to what her reaction to it would be.

While waiting he took out a blue pokeball, a Dive Ball and took out a clean cloth and began to polish it as he waited. Showing the he took care of his mon's balls, and for a trainer to take that level of care it usually meant he took care of his mons as well. "So are there any special rules besides knock out all the opposing Pokemon?" he asked her with a lazy half smile.

The girl noticed little about the man’s vocabulary as she was too preoccupied with his comment about her company and how she was a pretty little lass. She chuckled nervously at the comment as she brushed it aside, but it was evident how it struck her as her cheeks turned bright red and she clutched her clipboard tighter to her chest. The thought if his wink sent a shudder down her spine as she stood there listening to his question.

“Oh no special rules.” Her voice rattled with nerves. “Just the normal team knock out rules. Standard trainer winnings as well to the victor.

She eyed the door a few times as she stood there politely albeit a but shakey.

“Anything else?” She gave a manufactured smile.

Glancing at her, he chuckled, "Oh? Don't get called pretty often? I can't imagine why not. You're quite the pretty lass indeed," he said seeing how she blushed up a storm and even shuddered from his flirty comment. Hearing her answer to his question he nodded his head, though didn't seem enthused by the victor winnings. After all he had quite a bit of money, not like he really needed it himself.

"I'm not making you nervous am I? Don't mean ta," he said with his light lazy grin, "Or do you have somewhere you've gotta go?" he asked curiously noting her smile was a bit phony.

He was watching her, his eyes drooped a little to give that relaxed sort of lazy man feel, but there was certainly a bit of intensity to his presence. The sort of presence more experienced trainers had. At least if one paid attention to the way he held himself.

“Oh no I am not nervous at all.” She fanned her face with her hand. “Why would I be. I am a trainer as well.” The girl struck a pose once again before quickly snapping to after a bit of embarrassment. Truth be told she was very nervous, the aura of this man made her so, it seeped with power and experience that a normal trainer did not have. His constant remarks about her looks made her skin prickle.

“I am happy to help in any way I can that's why i am here, I am able to answer questions, no where to be.” She smiled and puffed out her chest with a weak expression of pride on her face.

Grinning at her, "You don't seem to believe me," he said, "You're very pretty lass. I must say the temptation to do naughty things to you is so very high. But I'm too gentle for that," he teased her with another wink. Letting his confidence ooze a bit more as he put the Dive Ball up for now. She was an easy one to compliment it seemed. Of course he was entirely lying, he most certainly would do very naughty things to her, but not in the city like he was at the moment. Well not unless she opened up for him. After all he didn't want to draw too much attention to himself after all.

As she puffed out her chest, not the most impressive, but that didn't mean it wasn't lovely nonetheless, "Well like I said, can't really think of any questions. But having the company of a pretty sexy little thing like you certainly helps pass the time a bit," he said changing the compliment just a bit.

Even the pervy old guys hitting on me call me lass.

The girl thought to herself, biting her lip in frustration. Though the comments about her being sexy made her slightly uncomfortable she did indeed hate being called a lass the most. She has wanted to be a beauty, but in both looks and pokemon trainer ability department she has not moved up to one. It was not a hard ranking system, really Amelia just assigned the titles as she saw fit whether you were a beauty or a lass. But to change ones title was a much bigger deal, you had to earn it either way.

She blushed hard once more at the mans comments. Looking away from him she huffed.

“Is there anything else I can do for you.” She pouted.

Getting up from where he had been sitting down when she looked away from him, moving over to her. His has reached out and cupped her chin, "It seems that this pretty lass doesn't believe me at all," he said with a wink at her. His hand going to her waist and corralling her to a wall.

He had already checked the room, not a single camera, and really with her blushing as much as she was, and pouting at him, "Though I suppose there is something a pretty lady like you can do for me," he said changing the term again, a smile on his face, "And with such a sexy blush on your face, maybe you're thinking it too." His hand on her waist dipped down and then slid up under her skirt, cupping her rear in his strong hand.

When he stood up her heart sank. Stay over there… she thought to herself. But as if her insecurities were manifested he came over to her, cupping her chin and guiding her to the wall where she stood helpless looking up at him. She shivered slightly, and as she peered into his eyes she saw something terrifying. It was as if she saw some carnal fate, though through his suggestive conversation leading up to it she should have known it was coming.

Then his hand glided under her skirt, she tensed up and put her hands on the wall trying to push herself away.

“Please don’t.” She closed her eyes as he groped her ass. She tried to squirm, but being so afraid it wasn’t much. Her heart began to race as she felt him close.

“Please.”

Grinning at her, his hand moved from her ass, slipping between her thighs the next moment and then his long strong fingers began to pet her soft mound hidden by her panties. Ignoring her please, or rather, "Oh I won't stop, you don't have to worry about that," he said pinning her to the wall with his presence, "I meant it, you're quite the sexy lady indeed. With you blushing so prettily, how can I not want you?"

He wasn't letting up now, she had flipped his switch, that switch that had been dormant quite a while now. He had time till his match, so he was going to spend it having some fun with her.

A long drawn out gasp erupted from the girl as his fingers began to play atop her panties. It was a tingling sensation she had never felt before, it was something intense that was made more so by the mans aura. As he pinned her against the wall she began to whimper. Until suddenly with a burst of energy she tried to wiggle free and push the man away.

“Get away from me you creep!” She called out. But she knew best of all you cant hear much from inside these rooms, she was helpless unless she could get him off of her. She pushed and shoved some more, trying also to wiggle her bottom half away from his hand as her push got more attention than ever from his fingers.

He could easily tell it was a well built and plump pussy, its lips would be soft even under the panties they covered them. But her squirming certainly was aimed to let him enjoy them less.

He was a lot stronger than he looked, his muscles toned and firm against her as she tried to push him away. Not about to let her push him away. Especially as he felt her plump little pussy. Just ripe for the taking, chuckling, "You're wet you know," he teased her, his fingers rubbing against her panties like that, coaxing anything he could get out of her as if tricking her into it if she wasn't already so.

Though with her squirming she had put herself into a good position. His hand moved, only for both of his hands to grab hold of her hips, and turn her to facing the wall now, holding her hips still as he used his chest. Pressing it against her back to hold her there, as his hands would then moved under her skirt again. And then his long fingers hooking around her panties to pull them down around her hips. Sliding back up to pull her skirt up over her ass the next moment.

"Such a sexy little pussy deserves a good pounding," he told her as his hands moved, undoing his pants, undoing the button and zipper, letting his pants fall the next moment as his long thick cock sprung out and slapped against her rear.

She felt so helpless, he was too big for the petite girl as she struggled underneath his mass and strength. His fingers continued to dance across her mount, and as she whimpered and struggled it only made their rubbing feel more intense, a warmth building up in her. She knew she was getting wet, she could feel it seeping out of her slit. Even if she was resisting and did not want it, her body knew her biological duty.

She yelped as he grabbed her hips and twisted her around. The girl was so afraid he was going to hurt her she brace herself against th wall in preparation. But instead she felt him lean against her, his chest preventing her from moving as she tried to squirm in the slightest.

“Please stop.” She gasped as her cheek pressed against the wall. A tear ran down her cheek as she could feel his breath on her.

Then she felt a sudden draft, her final layer of protection gone as he displaced her panties and lifted up her skirt. She squealed, knowing that he could see her womanhood, a truly embarrassing prospect.

She had little to be ashamed of however. Her vagina was a sight to behold, neatly trimmed with a patch of auburn hair above her clit on her public mound, blushing red lips that prickled at the cold air, and a glistening wetness that invited a mate to fertilize it. It was as if her biology betrayed her in that moment, making her an evolutionary masterpiece meant to be mated with. Her pussy was truly befit a beauty.

Trying to move her hips away while she heard him unzip his pants she cried, his thick cock slapping her ass as she gasped in shock. She could tell that it was large, much larger than that one time, her only time. She lost her virginity to a boy several years ago in the woods, she let him diddle her after a battle because she was curious. But back then he was gentle, almost shy, and he was much smaller than the rod she just felt brush against her.

“Please don’t… why? Why me?” She peered back at the man.

She was a work of art down below, glistening and perfect, just begging for him to do something to it. Chuckling as his cock rubbed against her ass for several moments, before he pulled his hips back and then slid himself between her thighs. Rubbing his length against her soft mound. "Why you? I said it, you're a sexy beauty," he said, "And your pussy, its truly befit of that title."

He was rubbing against her pussy now, his thick length so very intimidating. His hands moving to grab at her wrists before she got any ideas, pushing her hands to the wall. "You're so very wet my dear, your body desires it, so very much. It wants me inside of you, its practically grasping at my length," he spoke into her ears, "You've never had a real man before have you? Felt that toe curling pleasure of one just pounding into you, filling you in ways you could only imagine on the coldest winter nights."

His hands would release her wrists and returned to her hips. Grasping hold of them as he pulled his cock back, and lined up with her drooling slit. "Let me show you," he said as he then greedily thrust into her pussy. Claiming her just like that as his thick length reached so very deep inside of her, stretched her out so perfectly around his length.

“A sexy beauty…” the girl muttered to herself, her eyes wide as he held her wrists against the wall. No one but that boy in the woods had ever seen her womanhood before, but is that what it takes to be a beauty? A tear ran down her cheek as it again was pressed against the wall, she began to take long deep breaks as she felt his member rubbing on the outside of her slit, she knew he was about to take her, and it would be nothing like she had before.

She knew it was about to come as he drew back, his tip sitting between the lips of her labia as she felt him pull his body backwards, yet somehow as he thrust, the whole world went blurry, the air left her and she felt a pain like no other as the big cock truly deflowered her like the pin prick she had before never could. It stretched her out like a woman should be, she scrambled to widen the stance of her legs under his weight, to try and get relief for his girth along the walls of her cunt.

“Gaaaaahhhh!” She scream as he plunged, he was so deep, she could feel him up into her abdomen, greedily taking all she had without care or permission. Was this her fate? To be mated like a dog? He seemed vicious, wanting to defile her as she felt her pussy stretch. A woman's body was amazing though, adjusting itself to accept that of its mate’s.

“Please…. please… be gentle….” she cried as she looked back at him. Knowing she had little choice.

Chuckling as she let out that scream, as she widened her stance, taking him so deeply into her as she sought to relieve that pressure she felt. "Hmmm, at first. But I'll show you what its like, to be truly fucked soon enough," he replied to her plea. And almost as if responding to her need to adjust to him, one hand began to work the buttons of her top. Slipping each one off one by one. Slowly revealing whatever she wore up top to the open air.

As for his other hand, is slipped around to her front, slipping between her legs as his cock began to rock back and forth inside of her tight depths. A long rough finger finding its way to her little pleasure bud. Right to her sensitive little clitoris, and began to rub it, aiming to arouse her further, to make her wetter. To help her relax into his actions.

"Hmmm, you feel heavenly my beauty," he said, seeming to have figured out how that word seemed to affect her, "Stretched around my thick length like this. Squeezing on me in such a greedy desirous way." He took a small little thrust into her now, "Truly a perfect feeling," he continued.

She was singing a song of resistant pleasure as he made her a woman in every sense. Little gasps erupted from her lips every time he jittered, tiny whimpers as he pressed. She was almost like his puppet with so much of him inside her, truly the term “making her mine” began to make sense in her mind as he controlled every little reaction that sprang from her.

Unbuttoning her top would reveal her tan cotton bra, nothing special to look at, but it kept her small B cups contained all the same. But that little action hardly drew her attention, as she still fought to widen her stance more and more as she felt like he was tearing her apart. But it got easier as he thrust in smaller thrusts, almost as if she was adjusting to a rude house guest that learned some manners. The true surprise however came as his arm reached around her, his fingers dancing across her clit sending shocking pulses through her body.

“Ohmygosh… ohmygosh…” the pleasurable sensation made her moan more. She sang “ohs” and “ahs”, no one had ever touched her this way. She was beginning to think the little twerp that she “lost it” to didn’t do a proper job and this beast of a man just finished the work and then some.

But she was still frightened, the man obviously using such force on her and terrifying her in ways only a girl could be. But despite his brutishness so far the most pain she was getting was only because of how much of a man he was. She looked back at him with tears in her eyes biting her lip as he continued to play the instrument of her womanhood.

“Are you going to hurt me?”

Back
Top Bottom