Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Unity! (Priscilla x Shinsei)

He chuckled as she began to let out that stream of oohs and ahhs, enjoying his finger's touch so very much. And her thought process were he privy to it, would give him quite a bit of amusement. The way she was starting to give into him. His hand that had unbuttoned her shirt went up, sliding up and then cupping one of her breasts through her bra. His finger on her clit continuing its stimulation of her.

When she turned, looking at him over her shoulder with that almost demure voice, asking him that question, "I'm going to make your toes curl in ecstasy. That's what I'm going to do," he replied confidently as his little thrusts began to slightly shift in angle, coaxing her to move a little bit as he seemed to be looking for the best angle to draw out pleasure from her.

He was a bit of a brute he'd admit. But he wasn't the type to leave a woman complaining about the QUALITY of his actions. His goal was always to make his partners moan and cry out in pleasure. The music of their voices such wonderful melodies to him. Something that his hands seemed to be drawing out from her, truly playing her like an instrument.

"Of course, if you like a little pain," he said as he then took a nice hard thrust into her, sliding out quickly and then pounding back into her, in one quick and rough movement. Seeing how she took it, "I can always provide," he said with a chuckle. Some liked it rough, others liked it soft, some liked it slow, others liked it quick. It was always about figuring out where a partner lay, and then blowing their mind. A game he enjoyed greatly.

She was not sure if she trusted him to not hurt her, and as he began to take his cock out and thrust it in faster and faster it sort of confirmed for her he was going to be as sadistic about it as he wanted, maybe if she played good he would be gentle. She was not sure if the toe curling pleasure was a joke, she had not thought about the pleasure of this, not until he continued to play with her clit did she feel some sort of sensation.

The lass gasped and cried as he thrust hard, his cock butting up against her womb as he ravaged hed. His hand now groped at her breasts and all she could do was look back at him with a plea in her eyes.

“Please, if you are gentle I will be a good girl.” Tears streamed down her face as she sobbed, the last few thrusts really hurt, a touch of blood would mix with the fluids on his cock as he stretched the young girl. Her pussy just lacked experience and didn’t know what to do with such a man.

He stopped his faster thrusts, and then chuckled, "A shame you can't handle me at my fastest," he said as his finger continued to tweak her clitoris. Returning to the slow, almost rhythmic pace he had used before. "Suppose I am a bit much for your first real man," he said, having noted she wasn't a virgin, and also noting she had clearly given it up to someone far less impressive than him.

Instead he grinded against her, taking slow gradual thrusts. Pressing his hips firmly against her rear as he took her. Keeping it slow and sensual now. "Though you have a job, you need to start using those pussy muscles to massage my length too," he instructed her.

"Just concentrate on the feel of it, and relax the rest of your body, and breath," he instructed further. She was much too tense, it made it harder for the pleasure to flow through her, and her tension over all made things worse over all in turn.

The lass nodded as she noted his treatment of her womanhood became much more chivalrous, though chivalry certainly left this situation long ago. She took a long deep breath between whimpers and sobs, trying to calm herself and the tears as she tried to accept the situation for what it was.

She nodded as he tried to calm her, telling her to relax as he gave her much more soothing thrusts. Closing her eyes and feeling his length inside she tried to find the pleasure in it, and as he rhythmically hit the back of her pussy she slowly but surely began to give soft “ahhs” of pleasure. It was enough even that she began to adjust her stance once more, closing her legs a bit to make it all the more of a tight fit. It was incredibly impressive that even though he was thrusting ever so softly that his whole length seemed to stay inside of her, now she knew why they called it “becoming one”.

The lass looked back at the man, trying to take him in as he gave her careful thrusts, wondering about him now that she had calmed down. But even as he was more gentle she still had a tear run down her cheek here and there.

As he danced his fingers on her clit she began to moan more, the pleasure was building up in her, her hips moving with his as they jointly fucked.

He grinned as she relaxed, and began to let out those soft little ahhs of pleasure. "Hmmm, looks like, you're feeling it now," he said as she altered her stance, making it a tighter fit now as his length slid in and out of her still. His thrusts still soft and gradual, just savoring the feel of her as his fingers worked their magic. Though she still seemed to feel like he was a bit big, though it seemed his fingers were doing wonders for her as she began to rock back against him.

His cock seemed to swell a bit, "Hmmm, good," he let out an appreciative sigh of pleasure himself, with the way she was joining in the efforts to do things it was helping him along nicely.

"How's it feel?" he asked her, his finger giving her clitoris light little flicks now, changing the stimulus a little bit to keep her from getting too used to the sensation of his finger just rubbing her.

Meanwhile his hand on her breast moved, slipping around to the clasp of her bra to undo it, getting it to loosen up. And then lifting her bra up over her breasts so that his large rough hand could begin to massage and grope at her breast directly now. Clearly not satisfied with only doing it through the fabric.

“It fees- AH.” She couldn’t even respond as her bra fell away, her breasts now in his grasp as he played with her like a toy. His flick while new to her also did something to make her squirm, she began to move and shift in all sorts of directions as she let the head of his cock touch different parts of her vagnial wall, almost as if she was scratching an itch on the inside of her cunt with him.

“It feels good.” She meeped out. The lass shut her eyes tight as she began to push her body out from the wall to meet his thrusts, letting him get that much deeper into her womanhood. She felt like she was pretty well stretched now, the big man making her a real woman. She was amazed that sex was this much different from the last time. Of course the forcefulness made this an entirely different scenario…

The redhead looked back at the older man mouth agape as she approached climax.

“You...arn’t… going to… ccccuu...uummm in me… are you?” Her question was almost short of breath.

He listened to her little sighs and coos of pleasure as he worked her. Feeling her start to shift her hips so he could hit new parts of her pussy, and then felt her start to move back against him Her enjoyment of it not only being voiced as she answered his question, but clearly evident. Chuckling as she looked back at him, in what could be described as shocked awe at the sensations he was bringing up in her as she began to near her climax.

Her question, spoken as she begant o near her climax, "I'm going to do exactly what you want me to do," he said with a coy smile, having an answer regardless of how she responded. If she assumed the answer was yes, his response was obvious even if she objected. That she wanted that. And if she answered no, he'd just begin to say she wasn't being honest with herself and he'd hold her there, on the cusp of climax with far more gradual movements until she begged for his cum in her womb.

Either way his cock was throbbing, pulsating inside of her, all he needed was for her to go over the edge, and her squeezing down on him would be all he needed to reach his own orgasm.

Her breathing shook as she turned back around, her knees began to get weak yet if she bent she felt like his cock was holding her up like a puppet. The girl began moaning louder, it was coming for her, and as he thrust his hips she began to become weak. She was all but calling out his name, her whines almost pitiful as she put her hands on his hands which groped her breast and played with her clit.

“Ahh, ahhh, ahhh!” She wouldn’t shut up. “Ok...ok...ok…” it was like she did not have a good speech prepared for her exclamations before climax. “Please….aahhh…. pull it out and don’t…ahhh!... cum in me.” She didn’t look back at him, assuming he would listen. She obviously did not consider the fact he did not ask permission to take her like this in the first place, the girl hanging nude on a strange man’s cock.

She was too in heat to consider that he may intend to fill her up, and as she began to wail more and more, she jolted, her whole body shaking as he pussy contracted and shook down its length around his cock, all the way to her womb she violently squeezed around him.

“I’m… I’m coming!” She barely had strength to get the words out.

She was feeling it, her mouth unable to stop speaking as his words encouraged her actions all the more. Her hands going to his as if to keep them where they were. Working her like they were like a puppet. "I'll do exactly what you really want me to do," he said with a chuckle. Feeling the way she was starting to lose all control from his actions.

And when she squeezed down, her entire body shaking from the force of her orgasm. Feeling the way she wailed in pleasure he slammed up into her, his cock pressing firmly against her cervix. A powerful pulse started from the base of his length and then worked its way up and he erupted. Thick warm cum shooting out like a geyser, straight into her waiting womb. Every twitch of his cock filling her more and more with his virile cum. His length pulsating with every fresh rope of it he filled her with.

After several moments he was panting for breath, having stopped breathing during his orgasm, looking at her with a smirk. "Most, amazing experience, you've ever had, wasn't it?" he asked between labored breaths.

No sooner than she could get a little enjoyment from her own orgasim did she feel the man pressing all the way into her, his dick throbbing against her womb. Through her delirious mental state she knew he was not going to keep his end of the promise, and when the ropes or cum began to fill her cunt, she began to cry.

“No…” she muttered as she could feel him finish, the last few throbs of his cock subsiding in her. This was bad… she did not use birth control, and as far as she knew this was a bad time of the month for her as well, her biological and carnal feelings telling her she was as good as bred on the end of his thick cock.

When he stopped, she wiggled off of him, gasping as his large cock exited her. Falling onto the bench she had been bent over, she looked up at the man in fear, her slit leaking his white cum between her legs.

“Ok sir..” she said shakely. “Welcome to the….” she quickly returned her panties to their proper position, though she could feel his cum filling them up. “... Goldenrod Gym…” her eyes darted to the door.
“Let us know if you need anything… bye!”

The girl bolted from the room crying, still leaking into her panties.

Over the speaker in the room, another woman’s voice announced.

“Arena number 5, match starting for qualifiers in 5 minutes.”

On the screen that showed the arena he would see a few lasses setting things up for the qualifier, all dressed similarly to his redheaded mate.

Last edited:
He chuckled, she was a little bit of a mess, no matter as far as he was concerned. He was sure she'd be back eventually, and if not oh well. He'd not stay in the city long. He'd be here a day or two at most. As the voice called out he would see the arena, a smirk on his face as he noticed the various lasses. And then he fixed his clothing, taking a handkerchief and wiping himself down a bit. Combing his hair out and then chuckling. Moving towards the exit that would lead into the qualifier arena.

He'd cross his arms comfortably, waiting for the doors to open, and once it did he would confidently stride out through the corridor towards the arena room for the battle. His hand patting his Dive Ball on his belt, he had already chosen to start out with Gatts. He was coming out strong in this gym fight, he'd save his most suited mon for the last fight.

His eyes would focus on his opponent once he entered the arena, cutting quite a figure as he stepped out of the hallway leading into the arena. Smirking confidently as he felt so much like he did back in Team Unity. Going forward to challenge a target once more. Ready to beat them down majestically.

Across the grass arena behind a bed of floors a double door would open with the first opponent in the Goldenrod Gym challenge. It was a dramatic entrance, the trainers from the gym getting a nice pink smoke screen as they walked out on to the arena. Aside from the cameras which recorded the match (primarily focused on the field) they were alone in this arena, only the two contenders would stand opposite.

From the pink smoke walked a girl, all legs and hip they flowed under an impossibly pulled up red pleated skirt. She knew what she had, flaunting it with each foot forward as her button up shirt was pulled tight and tied off to the side to accentuate her rack.

Stepping across the field from him she wiped her hair around with pride and attitude, not bothering to look upon the man like it was beneath her. Her eyes always looking either up or to the side, but never at him.

“Ho hum.” She feigned boredom. “Another challenger to our gym destined to not make it past the first qualifier. Amelia is getting bored on the main stage, if only the world sent us more than pions.”

The girl whipped out her hand, between her fingers were three pokeballs, her eyes glowing with intense battle energy.

“Lets make this quick shall we, I have a hair appointment.” Her hair whipped around again. She was a fan of whipping, her hair, her hips, her arms, and her opponents.

“I am Beauty Koko, and this is where you go no further.”

She threw up one pokeball, it enlarged and then burst with light, from it came a Cinccino, amped and ready to fight.

“Go forward Minew, show them we are anything but normal!”

As he stood out onto the field crossing his arms as he looked at his opponent, quite the beauty alright. Announcing her trainer type as she introduced herself. He forgot that. "Heh, quite the confident one aren't ya? Thinking this'll be a quick fight and all, shame you don't strike me as the type to take a bet," he said as he pulled out his Dive Ball, enlarging it. Likely drawing a bit of dismissal for using what was clearly a water type against a normal type instead of going for a type advantage.

"I'm Executive Victor, and I'll show you what true bonds look like," he said, then he gave a light underhand toss for his Dive Ball, letting it fly into the air as it opened up. A bright light shining out before the massive form of a Feraligatr appeared in the Arena. Landing on the ground, "Lets show them our bonds Gatts," he said with a grin as the ball returned to him.

"GATR!" the Feraligatr roared out in triumph as it put off quite the amount of pressure.

'Victor' smiled lightly in his lazy way, looking at her, "Gatts, Earthquake," he said simply as as the Feraligatr gave a toothy grin and raised its foot up. Seeming to concentrate power into it before slamming its foot down causing fissure to start exploding out towards the Cincinno. He had clearly given it a TM for that move at some point, giving it a powerful move that could hit an entire field's worth of targets if need be. Though it did have the added benefit of causing the ground to shake and tremor all around outside the area of affect as well. Likely causing certain things to jiggle in his view.

The beauty did not bother to looked at the Executive as she haughtily observed her fingernails while her Chiccino stated down its opponent.
“Why should I make a bet with the likes of you-“

The beauty stumbled a bit as the Earthquake move was unleashed, her breasts bouncing to its rumbles, the fissure striking the Chiccino dead on.

“Ah!- Minew!” She cried out. Anger crossed her face. “Clearly I have underestimated you old man, but don’t let your luck here make you think you have a chance.” The beauty flicked her wrist as she prepared to call out her next move.

“Minew! Use Swift!” She yelled out, looking her opponent dead in the eye.

The star shaped rays of light erupted from the chinchilla pokemon as it jumped into the air, firing all its power at the Feraligatr.

“Take that old man!” She laughed manically.

He smirked as she unleashed the swift, the stars hitting across the Feraligatr and barely seeming to register on it, a few scratches here and there. "Ah Swift, a good move when you don't know how agile your opponent is. Always hitting, the power is a bit on the middling side of course in exchange for a guaranteed hit," he said with a twinkle to his eyes, "Of course, its not the best move for a Cincinno who has much better physical attack power than it does special attack, which is what Swift falls under."

'Victor' was very well versed in a great many things, he had to be in order to be in the top ranks of a massive organization like Team Unity had been. As well as being a top ranking battler. "Of course, I can't have Gatts touching your Cincinno casually. No idea if it has that ever so annoying ability. So I'm forced to use distance moves instead," he said, snapping his fingers, "Gatts. Lets set the stage bud. Hydro Pump," he ordered.

The Feraligatr stomped in the ground and opened its mouth, and a great torrent of water erupted out aiming straight for the Cincinno, the water was spewing forth at great pressure and volume. And signaling that she wasn't facing a recently evolved Feraligatr, this one was quite experienced. Though it was odd, he was using a lower accuracy, but extremely powerful move as opposed to a guarantee hit like she had used. Though all the excess water it let out would certainly be resting in the arena even if its attack missed.

While she might not have known, he was setting up for Surf, a move that required a lot of water to use. So even if Hydro pump missed, he was set up for the next move and he was setting himself up for the next two battles as well.

Beauty Koko seemed adverse to Victor’s monologging her scrunched face disgusted with his know it all pokemon attitude. Tsking she shook her head at the man as he explained every in and out of her strategy.

Clearly he was not some ordinary trainer off the streets. Beauty Koko clenched her fist, preparing to give her Chiccino another order.

“Bleh.” She stuck her tongue out at the man. “I am tired of your droning.” She looked frustrated as she tried to regain composure.
“For such an old man like you to be here in this gym, pathetic. Real men should have rich jobs, picking up girls like me.”

“Chiccino use body slam!” She called her move just as Gatts began to charge its hydropump. Her pokemon sprinted towards the water type, ready to body check it. Yet as the water type attack released, Minew was thrown from the arena against the wall.

“Gaahhhhhh! Minew-“ her protests cut short as a burst of water hit her as well, knocking the girl to her ass, her white shirt soaked revealing she was wearing a white bra, dark pink nipples clearly visible now. As she sat on the ground nursing her rear, her legs were opened enough to see her panites… also wet… also white… with the clear indications of a juicy cunt beneath.

Realizing her state Koko angrily jumped to her feet, covering her breasts with one arm and adjusting her skirt with the other.

“You asshole! Look what you have done to my hair!” She cared about the important stuff.

Minew, her pokemon lay on the ground knocked out, but Koko simply recalled it with little regard for anything but holding her breasts and getting revenge.

“Now you have made me angry, observe beautiful rage!” She threw out a pokeball, and from it emerged a Glameow.

“Now… Silvester… use Fury Swipes!!!!”

The cat pokemon bolted forward its claws extended and aimed at Gatt’s face.

'Victor' chuckled, as she berated him for doing the gym challenge instead of going out making money to pick up girls like her. Quite the gold digger she seemed, but that did make a plan with her viable. Her type was the type to debase themselves for money after all. Though her wet appearance was quite appealing, he had to admit, stroking his chin nodding appreciatively at the view as she yelled at him rather than getting angry over her Pokemon. Only sending out her next one and having it attack.

Gatts closed its eyes as the cat began scratching at its thick hided face. It certain hurt, but the weak unevolved pokemon wasn't overly hitting Gatts too hard. Instead it was enduring the attack until it stopped. The massive Pokemon towering over the dimunitive cat pokemon, "Gatts, use Surf," Victor said confidently as the water from all about the room began to gather up around Gatts, and then with a sumo palm slap it directed the water all to come crashing into the Glameow. High accuracy, and decently high power. Wasn't as strong as Hydro Pump's power output, but it wasn't that much weaker.

Crossing his arms as he watched the results of the attack, if the Glameow was still up he'd just use another surf on it. Gatts was a powerhouse in his own right, and while he wasn't using Fighting Type moves, he wasn't getting hit by any attacks that he wasn't fundamentally strong against just on virtue that he naturally had high defense. Though of course there was another advantage to Surf, it'd likely knock the beauty over again and mess her clothes up further.

“GWAAAHHHHH!” Koko exclaimed, falling on her back, legs in the air, skirt pulled up and soaked. Her white underwear now almost see through, evident she had a bush over her mound and a very plump and long slit. It could be seen ever so clearly from across the arena as it sat marinating in the water from Gatt’s surf.

It took a bit this time for Koko to get back up, neither covering her womanly region or fidgeting angerly this time. Instead she nursed her head, having bonked it on the ground when the water crashed her way. As she regained composure enough to look around she would find her Glameow unconscious in a pool of water Pokemonish mutterings of catnip and berries.

Holding up her pokeball she snarled.

“You bastard…” she recalled Silvester. Still sitting on the ground she rifled for her third and last pokemon, her big red nipples loud and clear from under her shirt.

“You will pay for this!” A pokeball enlarged in her hand. Tossing it out she tried to pick herself up, grunting very unwomanly like as her long legs quaked.

“End this Teady!” She yelled as the bright light of the Pokeball revealed a Bewear. The large form of the pokemon stood across from Gatts, a snarl creeping across its bear face.

“Now put these plebes back into the ground and avenge your master’s wardrobe with Mega Kick!” She screamed out holy fury.

The Bewear lunged into the air, high above the pools of water as it’s lower paw jutted out ready to bring it’s attack down on the Feraligator’s head.

'Victor' chuckled as she seemed absolutely incensed at this situation as the bear pokemon appeared, and immediately charged forward to land an attack on his Gatts. The Feraligatr crossing its arms up above it as it took the attack square on, skidding back several feat and then going splattering down against the ground. The kick clearly having hurt quite a bit. But after a few moments the Feraligatr got back up, looking quite hurt from that attack, "Good work Gatts, your turn now," he said as he raised his hand, pointing at the Bewear. "SUPERPOWER!" he declared out as Gatts charged out as a brilliant aura erupted from the water type. As it pulled a claws hand back into a punch and launch that fist straight against the Bewear.

A fighting type move with the same sort of firepower as Megakick, but was much more accurate. Of course 'Victor' had held back on this super effective move for a simple reason, it would lower Gatt's attack and defense after losing it from exhaustion of the move. Not to mention it wasn't a move that could be used too often prior to resting.

Victor wasn't too worried, even if this last move failed to take down the Bewear, he still had two more mons to use. Not worried at all in this battle, course he'd rather win this with just Gatts, save his next one for the next battle, and then his final for the final battle. Either way he was watching intently to see the result.

The Bewear braced itself as the Feraligator drew back on it, its claw preparing to strike with ferocity.

“Hang in there Teady!” Koko called out to her pokemon as she watched the attack come in. “Get ready to counterstrike!” She screamed, her outfit soaked but pride still high and dry.

When the attack landed Koko let out a yelp of concern, and so too did her Bewear cry out in pain. But as the dust settled for a moment it was clear the bear pokemon was not yet bested, instead it looked angrier as it stood scratched up from its opponent's attack.

“Now Bewear! Hit them with a Revenge!” Koko’s command was shrill as she swiped her own hand like it was a claw, her breasts bouncing to answer.

The Bewear raised it’s paw and with a ferocious road brought it down on the Feraligator’s head at double the power due to the previous attack. Koko smirked with confidence as she was sure this would be first blood for her.

The Feraligatr took the hit and collapsed backwards, knocked out hard. 'Victor' chuckled, "Good work Gatts," he said as he recalled his mon, he clapped his hands once he put the ball back, "Very good, managed to take out my Gatts there. I'm impressed, but well...you do realize I have two more right? And that was just my starter for the challenge," he asked her as she seemed unduly accomplished as the water in the room subsided now that it was no longer under his Feraligatr's control for the use of Surf. His attitude was quite weird that way, it was almost like he was the Gym Trainer or the Gym leader instead of the challenger with how confident he was. Old habits died hard for him after all given his previous line of work.

Taking out his next ball, a grey one with four raised blue bumps on it, a Heavy Ball, he expanded it and then did another toss. Releasing the next pokemon, "TAR!!!" a roar let out as the mighty form of a slightly golden Tyranitar appeared. One of the rare 'shiny' pokemon as they were known colloquially. "Tyrant. Low Kick," he ordered as the massive form of the Tyranitar charged forward like a rampaging train and then its leg shined as it swung out quickly right at the Bewear's legs. Aiming to knock it down and use its weight against it. Another powerful fighting move when used on heavier pokemon like Bewear.

'Victor' was certainly not a normal trainer at all, he had two fully evolved pokemon, and neither were particularly common ones. He was certainly a lot stronger than most would expect from some random trainer.

Koko winched as she stood there soaking wet, having felt too excited that she beat his first pokemon she completely forgot that he came with more. She quickly stuffed away her look of shock as she balled her fists, getting ready for whatever came next.

But as the challenger threw out his ball, Beauty Koko looked up in shock and awe, unable to hide her astonishment.

“A Tyranitor!” It was clear she had never seen one in person before.

As she snapped herself out of the shock it was too late, the large pokemon swept the legs out from under the Bewear, the wet floor doing little to help. The large bear pokemon fell flat on its face, and despite any encouragement from Koko it did not get up.

Koko growled as she recalled her last pokemon, standing there soaked on the other end of the field.

“Why you…” she held back her complete rage. Yet it was finally in this moment she realized through her white shirt and bra how much of her breasts were exposed. Quickly she covered them with her arm and hand, her face flush with red as she stared at the victor.

“Fine!” She shouted. “You win… you move on to the second and last qualifier.” She snubbed her nose at him. “And as Pokemon battle rules states, here us your money….”

Koko reached into her back pocket and pulled out a Poke-bill, but it was soaked from the surf water.

“Take it and move through the doors behind me to your next challenge… if you feel up to it. You can also go get your Feraligator healed and then move on.” She would not look him in the eye, partially because of prids, but also because of her state of dress.

'Victor' chuckled as the results of the battle came into focus, "Good work Tyrant," he praised as he recalled his Tyranitar. Placing the ball back at his side, he slowly began striding over towards Koko. Taking out his phone he began to go through several things as he walked over towards her, before then flipping the phone around to where she could see it.

It was opened up to a bank account, specially a bank account labeled with a 'Spending Cash' covering up whatever account number it had and the current balance was visible to her. And it was more money than she would see in five years at the rate she earned it. "I'm doing this because I never did it when I was younger," he said lightly after he was certain she saw his balance. Chuckling lightly, "In other words, I have real money," he replied casually, "So do keep yours," he added as he looked up and down her figure, "After all, I'm getting quite the reward."

He hadn't responded to her calls of him being an old man who should have a rich job to pick up girls like her earlier. But he had clearly heard it. He was choosing now to respond to it, after having beaten her in only two pokemon, and the second was only needed to clean things up. Of course he was seeing how that would get her to respond. She was the type who was looking for money, and he just dangled a fat bank account in front of her as well as giving her a clear path she could potentially get it.

As the older man approached Koko snubbed her nose, her arms crossed over her chest as she stood tall even as she was dripping wet. The moist girl avoided eye contact, her figure plainly visible below the white shirt as it hugged to her abdomen.

Koko looked only briefly enough to see the ungodly amount of money in the man’s bank account. She had at first turned her face away but then soon realized what she had just seen. Being a girl as proud as she was she did not immediately turn back to look, instead her eyes turned slightly to catch him in her peripherals, a look of uncertainty across her face as her motivations conflicted. He certainly had a lot of money, and old men really only required so much to gain access to said money. It was easy to tell that he would be open to it too, Koko had never done the sugar daddy thing before in actuality. The vain girl simply dated richer men who were older, but had never crossed the line as it never benefited her to. But this man certainly had a big sum of money.

But her pride also was wounded there on the damp field…

“Keep my money….” She furrowed her brows, throwing the wet cash at his feet. “Why you-“.

“ATTENTION! Please exit the area via the door to the next qualifier or the door to the lobby.” The loudspeaker announced. Both the door to the next arena and the door to the lobby where Victor could exit to go to the pokemon center opened.

“Well then.” Koko flicked her wet hair, one arm still across her chest. “Maybe I’ll see you around… maybe I won’t.” She snubbed her nose once more, thoughts still on the money. Koko exited via the “staff only” door leaving Victor alone to chose his direction.

She was quite the vain one, he was quite tempted to teach her a lesson now. But not yet, not at all. Letting her storm off, "Perhaps we will, only time and money can really tell after all," 'Victor' chuckled, as he took out his Dive Ball, and then reached into a pack to pull out a Max Revive. Another expensive item and put it into the Pokeball's medicine receiver. Negating the need for a Pokemon Center visit entirely as he'd walk into the next hallway.

He wasn't planning to use his Feraligatr immediately for his next battle. But he wanted to keep his third pokemon a surprise until the leader. So having a buffer was definitely necessary. He casually was walking through the corridor into the next arena, putting the Dive Ball away once he was done administering the medicine. Completely calm and relaxed, entering the next arena soon enough.

His entire figure completely calm and composed, a small smirk on his face as he took out his Heavy Ball again, tossing it lightly up and down in the air, catching it in his hand casually. Completely in control it felt like, "Hmmm, you know I always wondered with these Gym Challenges and all these cameras, do you all watch the previous battles to prepare for your turn?" he asked casually, taking a look over towards his next roadblock on this challenge.

Back
Top Bottom