Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime growled and struggling hard, pushing back against the tree to try and knock herself loose. “Damn you! Damn all of you!”

Sasuke could see the fear reflect in her eyes as he drew closer, baring her teeth at him. “Just kill me already!”

Megohime spat at him, swiping out at him in rage, the blade in her chest causing her to bleed more.

Megohime let out a wail of agony, blood gushing from the empty socket and down her face. Her body was rigid, feeling a panic rising in her throat that almost made her beg for mercy. Her pride wouldn’t allow it.

"How about the other eye, huh? How long would that take to grow back? I've seen demons sprout new libs in an eye blink, guess you're just a shit demon." He said

If it hadn’t been for Akihime’s poison, Megohime wouldn’t need to even worry about a lost eye, but now she was unable to muster the strength to do such a thing, not until the poison was neutralized. She shook with pain, grabbing the blade of his weapon and breaking it in half; with effort and quite a bit of pain, she forced herself off the blade, finally freed.

Sasuke scowled, if there were any swordsmiths around still, he was sure they would call for his head for that one. "I'll give you a running head start."

He could hear Megohime’s teeth gnashing together, but she staggered to her feet and ran as fast as she could, leaving behind a trail of blood as she ran.

Even though she was gravely wounded and poisoned, Megohime moved fast, and if it weren’t for the blood trail she left behind, Sasuke might’ve actually lost her.

He debated following her or not, but with Yukimura wounded and it just being him, he couldn't take her on his own; especially if she was headed back for Date.

Megohime ran as hard as she could until she couldn’t run anymore. The poison was spreading, and a purple hue spreading over her skin. She collapsed to her knees, vomiting blood. How was she suppose to combat such a thing?

“Just take me back, don’t speak a single word to Masamune..!” She ordered, heaving heavily.

Megohime tried several times to get her missing body parts to regenerate, but they all rotted away and fell off. Even after consuming humans, nothing helped and she was only getting worse.

The demons who brought her home grew afraid. Masamune was sure to smell her blood soon, what was he going to do when he found out? Would he be angry and kill them? They hoped not

Megohime consumed more and more, but was steadily losing her strength. Was there really no way to get rid of the poison? Tears fell down her face, feeling hopeless and weak, just like when she was human.

"What's happening over here?"
"A-Ah!! Masamune-sama!!" The demons backed off quickly, "We found her like this!"
"She won't heal, lord! She's eaten so much and nothing will happen!"

Megohime’s heart dropped, tears burning her eyes as she listened to the familiar footfalls. She was a disgrace, in terrible shape, and nothing to show for it. She clutched the shoulder of her missing arm, turning her head away so she didn’t have to see Masamune’s disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom