Hot and bothered

Kaziel said:
*blush* Um... thanks. ^^ Though I hate my own writing... I just feel like I could do more... Feels like my two biggest flaws are that I don't feel descriptive enough, plus I... umm... run out of different terms for... ah... certain body parts. *blushes again* I hate repeating the same word over and over again. Reeks of being unimaginative.
name one of those parts. I'll give you 5

Kaziel said:
*blush* Um... thanks. ^^ Though I hate my own writing... I just feel like I could do more... Feels like my two biggest flaws are that I don't feel descriptive enough, plus I... umm... run out of different terms for... ah... certain body parts. *blushes again* I hate repeating the same word over and over again. Reeks of being unimaginative.

It is hard sometimes. And I understand what you mean, I have days where I feel the same. *ruffles his hair* Sometimes I feel like I use too many...common words. Like, not big enough? Sorta. Not sure how I should describe it. Lol.

@Ruby: Nah, not at all. XD I do it sometimes, too.

At times the vulgar words work, but usually that's when I'm doing scenes which are vulgar by their own nature. Non-con scenes for example, using words that aren't more... cultured (you know... for when I'm writing my ERPs, I'm the epitome of high class... o_O), but most of the time I do stay away from them.

'Tis totally true though! Although I'm sure Anji has her dirty thoughts still. >.> She's just good at oppressing it. -Nod- -Nod- :3

I think some of the appeal is that we know the dirty is there, beneath that super cute exterior.

ALL THE PEOPLE
SO MANY PEOPLE
THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND
HAND IN HAND THROUGH THEIR PARKLIFE....

Raziel99 said:
*waits for Ruby to post, pulls out the handcuffs and tanto's*

*shivers and runs off to do just that, looking back over my shoulder*

@Ruby: Good! I'm glad! ^_^ *huggles*

@Kaziel: Yes, I can be very dirteh :3

@Zalvek: I supress pretty good, yeah. Probably cuz I'm self-conscious.

Some people..have no purpose..but I think we all serve a purpose..if only just to exist as punishment to others..

Anj is suppressing her dirty thoughts! :O *starts chanting* Freedom! Equality! Dirty thoughts are thoughts too! They should be free just like all other thoughts! *repeats, carrying a sign*

D'aw, you have no need to be self-conscious though! >.< You're so pretty!

Although now I am really tempted to start making more and more suggestive avies and siggies just for you. ; 3

Kaziel said:
Anj is suppressing her dirty thoughts! :O *starts chanting* Freedom! Equality! Dirty thoughts are thoughts too! They should be free just like all other thoughts! *repeats, carrying a sign*
*Joins the newly formed picket line*

*Goes off to join the ranks of the freaks who suspect they could never love anyone*

Anjeru said:
Don't let my dirty thoughts free!
I'm very self-conscious, even of my writings. XD
*appears behind her with a stone wall behind me and some very sensitive toys for her*

Be dirty! <3 <3 C'mon! Everyone's doing it... *gets into his trenchcoat and holds out one side like a dealer* C'mon... all your friends are already... you should be one of the cool kids.

PEERPRESSUREPEERPRESSUREPEERPRESSUREPEERPRESSUREPEERPRESSURE

Raziel99 said:
Anjeru said:
Don't let my dirty thoughts free!
I'm very self-conscious, even of my writings. XD
*appears behind her with a stone wall behind me and some very sensitive toys for her*

Anj I would run.... NOW!

Back
Top Bottom