Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Climbing Her Summit (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

“My sister and brother are back home in Caledoria, so no,” Alice said sadly. “I will have to do for now.” She then kissed Sita as she put on her suit (minus the tubes in her skin; she could still temporarily absorb and cast powers drained from a victim’s blood, but it would be slower this way) and a gauntlet on her left hand containing a grappling hook and flamethrower. Then she checked and loaded her Imperial standard issue revolver and super scattergun before putting them on her back and lifting her Golem issued rivet gun and speargun.

In the meantime, outside the castle walls, the werewolves were tearing through dozens of her thralls at once. But in the back, one shadow lurked.

Voss locked eyes with Sita from across the way. Once, a millennium ago, his eyes were filled with nothing but love as he served as her Lord Protector and bedmate, a sign of peace between vampires and werewolves in their neverending, shadowy struggle. Now she was the only one left, and today, he resolved, would be her final moments upon this earth. Pity that the last vampire possessed such beauty, but still, she had to be destroyed for the good of the humans they protected in the valley below.

“No, Sita...it is yours,” he snarled. “Let us finish this once and for all, tyrant.” His lackeys soon started pushing thralls aside to let him march towards a trial by combat with his old flame.

That was, before some manner of hideous creature (which Sita would recognize as Alice in her Golem suit) started attacking his men. And not just attacking, but bouncing between them both with long jumps and by grappling them and reeling herself into them for fatal stabs with her needle, burning them to death with flames spouted from her hands, or powerful blasts with her guns. And again, unbeknownst to him, this was without her Darkness.

But Sita’s little gremlin was of no concern to Voss. He pounded the ground to shake Sita’s footing and then hurled a boulder at her as he charged her at high speeds.

Last edited:
"Voss." She said, nothing more, as he pounded the ground and hurled a boulder at her, in the blink of an eye she was air born, in fact, she cleared the boulder, landed gracefully on her feet, just in time to side step his charge. "Still too slow puppet." She says in a calm collected manner, "You keep moving that slow, and ill have you buried before sun up and have your head for my new footstool." She drew her sword, and instead of taking the traditional blade forward, unoccupied arm out for balance stance, she flipped the blade underhanded and held it behind her back. She was taunting him.

"You know..." she said circling him with all the confidence of an assassin having her victim right where she wanted, "Coming here was such a terrible idea, I have an army of invincible thralls and a golem on my side, shes quite good." Sita pointed to the dead bodies of the werewolves sprawled out across the battlefield, "I haven't killed a single one and...oop." the blood curdling scream could be heard from another victim, "Yep shes still going, look at that, just utterly decimating your army." she smiled a toothy grin, "Even if, and huuuuuuuge if you kill me, she probably will kill you, so run along little doggie, before shit gets real, and you get real dead."

Just as Sita said that Alice wanted to attack, then saw the piles of dead werewolves and all the blood on her hands now. In an instant she was transported back underwater to the Imperial massacre at Operation Trench Fall. Now she was hearing the cries of merfolk and rebels she’d had no choice but to slaughter, the civilians she’d been told to drain of blood at gunpoint in the death whimpers of the werewolves. She had come here to fulfill one last mission (finding out who had been kidnapping civilians across the Surabamban side of the Kudremeru Valley) and then go home.

So why had she let her lust, the vampire’s charms, and bloodlust blind her to that, and agree to participate in potentially unleashing a worse horror upon Kanchenanda and the world?

There was only one thing to do now. Alice jumped off the side of the mountain, activated a glider on her suit to make her way back down safely, and fired a flare gun straight up in the air.

“Your winged abomination has fled in fear!” Voss bayed in laughter as he saw Alice depart and be swallowed by the mountain mists. “My men have destroyed most of your slow, dumb army and the rest will soon follow. Even your castle will not hold forever. Give up the fight so I can try and punish you for your crimes, or face my teeth. Your choice.”

That was when a nearby Imperial heavy bombardier airship named the Empress’s Mercy spotted Alice’s flare, confirming that she’d found the site of the kidnapper, rumored to be the creature the locals called the Damned Queen. Her meddling in the delicate transition between war and peace had started stirring up the Bamban villagers against the Empire again, and her excursions across the border in Kanchenanda could provoke war between the Empire and the Ananki Confederation. And so they’d sent one of their best soldiers to find her, and find her Alice had.

“Target acquired. Recalibrating azimuth sweep angle and adjusting elevation scan,” a scout said as he aimed one of the cannons. Others soon did the same.

Captain Kira Hammond grinned when Alice grappled onto the side of her ship and began climbing into the cargo hold, “Good work, Colonel Guthrie. Your Empire will thank you for service...as will I.” That made her grin with a twinkle of desire.

Then she addressed the men (and some women) of the crew.

“History will remember today as the day the Empire did what the Kingdom of Surabamba could not: put an end to the savage undead animals you see before you on this mountaintop. Today is one more step towards Caledoria’s destiny of becoming the monster that eats monsters, and the ascendancy of humanity over this planet! FIRE!”

The ensuing artillery barrage tore into the side of the mountain summit, pounded werewolf and thrall alike into a fine mist, and laid low many of the proud walls of Fort Kudremeru Prime, Sita’s castle that had stood for a thousand years.

Voss also realized what was going on, snarled, “Perhaps I have the wrong enemy” and ran into the woods with the other surviving werewolves.

Last edited:
"Perhaps." She says as she looks at the oncoming barrage for just a moment before taking shelter in the deepest parts of the castle. "I will remember this day puppet, I am ageless, I AM TIMELESS!! YOU CANNOT KILL DEATH! I WILL FIND YOU!" She bellowed, not sure if the girl heard this, nor did she care, she had to let it out. "Thralls! Quickly! To the dungeons!" She said as she rushed downstairs." the castle caving in around her, a huge stone blocked the doorway to the dungeons, she kicked it and split it, then threw the two pieces aside as she got to shelter. "You bitch, you god damned BITCHI!" She grabbed a thrall by the throat, it stared at her lifelessly, "I will crush her skull, I will eat her heart, I will..." She squeezed, and squeezed, the thralls head popped clean off and she stomped on it. "GRAAAHHH THAT FUCKING BITCH!!!" she pounded the stone walls, and shook the castle.

Sunday, July 16th, 1893
In the almost seven years since Alice’s betrayal, much had rapidly changed about the planet Emada. Alice had gained notoriety as the world’s greatest detective after putting an end to her ex-lover Elizabeth’s reign of terror as the serial killer the Dollmaker. The Caledorian Empire increasingly hunted whales to near extinction, threatening the balance of nature in pursuit of ever more oil and steam. Jareth Industries, the biggest whaling company in the world, had dynamited much of the mountain in 1889 while Sita lay entombed at its top in order to push the World Rim Railway through it. And aeroplanes and larger airships swarmed the skies above her while Goliaths enforced the Empire’s will on the ground, shaking the earth beneath their mighty footsteps.

As Sita’s attacks faded from memory, the elvish governors of Kanchenanda could not use fear of her to keep their human serfs and slaves in line, and they faced constant civil unrest and had to commit more dragons to put it down each time. And Sita’s thralls, her only remaining friends, turned to dust as non-Darkness magic slowly started to drain from the world. Meanwhile Voss’s werewolves, suspecting she was not dead, regrouped, licked their wounds and plotted a final offensive as they increasingly turned against the human world they had once defended, and lycan kind now faced annihilation themselves.

But an opportunity would soon present itself.

That happened when Chloe Rose Guthrie, consigned to Edinar Public Asylum for the past ten years by her drunkard father, was kidnapped by contracted air pirates in a fiery raid on the institution. They were never heard from again, and soon the young, bubbly woman absorbed their knowledge through the Darkness, renamed their airship The Leaky Bucket for reasons known only to her and became to all the world an innocent airship pilot and merchant.

Everything changed on Tuesday, June 13th when, in a bid to protect their way of life, the Ananki Confederation and the Kingdom of Olsea sent their armies of elves, dragons, merfolk and sea creatures to launch a dual attack on humankind called Plan Omega. First, they killed 100,000 people in a daring night bombardment on the Imperial capital of Radiant City called the Raid on Radiant. On that same night, they backed a military coup against the Sultanate of Midvadir, the most powerful nation in the neutral Alliance of Free States, to throw it into disarray as well. The Empire assumed security responsibility for the remnants of the Alliance and declared war on the other two superpowers the next day.

The Final War had begun.

An open Imperial-backed rebellion by humans in Kanchenanda as well as dragon fire and bombs hitting the mountain for more than a month as the warring factions sought control of the railway stripped it of all life and snow. It also kept Sita awake, but at least finally dislodged the bricks trapping the vampire inside her ancestral home so she could stealthily feed on hapless soldiers from both sides to regain her strength.

Then, during a rare lull in the war, fortune fell out of the sky on the morning of July 16th in the form of Chloe’s airship, which made a hard landing a hundred yards away from her house. Since escaping the fall of Midvadir a month earlier, Chloe and her three paying passengers had been hunted by all manner of brigand and privateer seeking the Confederation’s 25 million scrip bounty (which, although hyperinflating, was still worth around 30,000 Imperial notes) on her alive or dead. But finally they’d been cornered between the Bloodletter, captained by Voss’s former lieutenant Ronyn, and a nasty wind storm and been shot down in the ensuing battle.

All four had narrowly escaped the doomed craft before it exploded in a whale oil inferno. But now they were exposed to the elements on the highest mountain in the world and were still being shot at by Ronyn’s cheering band of werewolf pirates.

Last edited:
Sita heard the crash, she left the dungeons of her castle, and walked through the crumbling heap of its remains as she stepped outside she saw the flaming wreckage of the airship and four humans, then she saw the rain of cannonballs and bullets assailing them from the other ship, and then she saw.....an opportunity. "OVER HERE!" she shouted, "COME THIS WAY! SHELTER! OVER HERE!" she stuck up her arms and waved them, "FOLLOW ME!" she shouted over the roar of the cannons.

Soon, Chloe and her three passengers covering themselves in emergency whaleskin blankets followed the sound of the mysterious voice instinctively towards the ruined castle in the distance; knowing only that it was a woman’s voice leading them to shelter.

In moments, they were inside the cold, dark dungeon with a complete stranger, and the first thing Chloe did after waiting for the airship to leave was stick out her hand towards the woman who she just met and beam, “Cheers, love! Thanks for saving our bums back there. The name’s Captain Chloe Rose Guthrie, at your service.” For a woman who was on the run (and no longer captain of much of anything), the Caledorian was pretty cavalier about her identity.

The next woman to remove her cloak had been tracing the surprisingly lifelike digits attached to the end of her clockwork arm along the fascinating old stonework and wood here.

Kalisha Haroun,” the Sudavadirian woman said and waved, curling her lips in a grin and briefly looking Sita up and down with clear interest. “Charmed.”

Sajida Dhawan,” said the buxom Bamban woman covered in piercings, a bit more cautious about stepping close to anyone she hadn’t figured out how to kill first.

Last to shrug off the covering and reveal anything about themselves was a slender Gudarian woman who nevertheless covered her face and most of her body in a cloak and mask of her own, and preferred the company of the deepest of shadows, away from even the poor candlelight in here. The mysterious girl assessed Sita with a mix of Kalisha’s flirtatious look and one of suspicion at the same time.

Akari Takahashi. Now, who might you be?”

"Sita." She smiled a wide fanged grin, "This was my home, now for the last seven or so odd years it has been my mock tomb, then you showed up, looks like you were shot down by a ship. You aren't traitors are you?" She laughed, "Because traitors are exactly what I need right now. This bitch Alice entombed me here, I revealed my plans to take this country back, she even fought for me before running away and calling down the legions rain of fire upon my castle, killing my army and trapping me in my own dungeon, I need to find her, and flay her alive for her betrayal. I mean she is going to die slowly." She slammed her fist into the wall, shaking the room, "I am going to peel the skin from her flesh and lick the meat off her bones."

“Uh...I haven’t betrayed anything that I know of. But small minded people cast me out of my home and called me a traitor though I didn’t do anything wrong, so I think I understand where you’re coming from,” Kalisha grinned and gently rubbed Sita’s shoulder. “We’ll certainly keep an eye out for this Alice character, in any event.”

“Yeah, I’ll give her a good what-for for ya!” Chloe cried and shadow boxed the air before throwing her arm around Sita’s shoulders, knocking Kalisha back inadvertently, and not realizing that this Alice was her own sister.

“And...maybe we can table the skin-peeling and meat-licking for another time,” Sajida said with a nervous gulp as she deflected the unsettling nature of their host, hoping she wasn’t actually a cannibal. “For now, are there accommodations for us? If you don’t mind us spending the night here, of course.”

Akari leaned against a pillar and said nothing.

"If you dont mind sleeping on straw mattresses in the dungeons of my once marvelous home, there are as many beds as you need." She turned to Sajida, "I am doing exactly what I said to this girl." She gave another toothy grin.

"Want to know what I find unnatural? None of you are running when you heard my name. I find that unsettling and also disappointing. Either that or you were not taught your history lessons in school. Sita, the damned queen? Ring a bell? No? BAH! Of course it doesn't, seven years, seven years ive been stuck here, feeding on wounded soldiers like a fucking vulture, my ascension to power was......." She paused, "Imminent." She turned to Chloe, "What did you say your last name was, Guthrie?" She put a finger to her mouth in thought, "I was betrayed by an Alice Guthrie, you wouldn't perhaps have any relation to her would you puppet?" She licked her lips and bared her fangs, "She did mention having a sister........" She began to pace the room.

“Understood,” Sajida said flatly, glaring at the vampire. Bamban people had their own legends about the vampire queen who once ruled over their northern neighbors; none of them good.

“Ah, yes, the Damned Queen,” Kalisha laughed. “I have read about you. Not in school, but many years later, after I got my own nickname- the Mad Witch of the Condemned Quarter.”

Even the normally unreasonably cheerful Chloe paused when Sita asked her that point blank. She remembered Alice’s advice from just before she was carted off to the asylum by heavily armed Radiant City Police officers: “You’re so kind, my dear Rose. So remain true to who you are and do not let them break you. But sometimes that means lying to protect yourself, because if you’re kind to the wrong person, they will see it as weakness. And remember- the best lies always have a grain of truth to them.”

“That’s a fairly common last name in Caledoria,” Chloe casually lied. “So no, no relation that I know of. Maybe a distant one, I don’t know.”

“Well...more’s the pity,” Sajida sighed. “Because for someone with such a common name, she caused a whole lot of trouble for me when she rampaged through Surabamba as part of the Imperial crackdown on our revolution. Or did Alice not tell her distant relation about seducing me and then murdering my fiancé in the war?”

“That’s enough,” Akari said firmly as she stood in front of Chloe protectively, but with an unmistakable tinge of Darkness in it for one such as Sita who had seen it before. “We’ve all had a very long day and I, for one, am looking forward to some actual rest on terra firma. No offense, Chloe.”

The pilot gave a thumbs up sign in response.

When Chloe so casually dispatched her accusation, it made her even angrier, but in the face of new guests, and potential allies she bit her tongue, literally, blood ran down her chin as she quivered with rage, "FINE....it's.....fine." she said calming down. "I apologize for the lack of hospitality, as you can very well tell my very once lavish castle is now a ruin, and unless you have an army of slaves hidden in your pocket to begin the probably ten year reconstruction process straw in a dungeon cell will have to do for the night, lets see, one, two.....Oh my, so, I have four beds in four rooms but there are five of us."

“I’m open to sharing a bed with you, between banished women,” Kalisha smirked, chewing her lip a little as she made her interest plain.

“Sure,” Sajida said. Then she added, huffing sarcastically, “No, I do not have an army of slaves- but, although I was hoping to sell some luminography boxes before it all exploded, I have arrived near enough to our destination and have means enough still to help refurbish the place to some degree, if we are to stay here for a time. I can perhaps go into the village train station tomorrow and try to see if I can order some furnishings for delivery. Maybe some replacement parts to fix up what we can of your ship, Chloe.”

“I appreciate the thought, but we’re on the tallest mountain in the world without an airship,” Chloe objected. “How are you going down and back up?”

“That is my business,” the merchant waved away.

“The rest of us should keep watch on rotation, in case Ronyn and those other damnable mutts come back,” Akari said. Chloe and Sajida nodded.

"Banished woman you say? Oh you have to tell me more of this." she bit her lip in anticipation, her ears perked up, "Mutts? Werewolves! Voss!" She shouted, the memories of the battle flooding back to her, "I had him, I had him in my grasp, he was cornered, then the bitch flew off and called down the artillery, I think she was trying to kill me. You don't live for four thousand years and not learn a thing or two about evading death." It was clear at this point the vampire was suffering from some form of ptsd, for when she spoke about the incident her eyes lit up a bright yellow and she almost fell into a trance like state as if she was reliving it again.

She clinched her fists so hard her nails drew blood, but she didnt notice, she at this point had bitten her tongue all but to shreds, and if it wasn't for her ability to regenerate such losses she would probably have bitten it clean off long ago. She stood there, reliving the moment, quivering with rage.

“If Ronyn is with this Voss, then we’ll fight him too. Enemy of my enemy and all that,” Akari affirmed as she helped steady the distraught vampire. “Now, I think a rest will do us all some good.” Soon after that, Chloe and Sajida passed out on the straw bedrolls while Akari took first watch.

Meanwhile, Kalisha crawled into bed and propped herself up on her elbow, her warm Black body contrasting against the vampire’s cold, pale skin.

“Well, since you asked,” the 28-year-old woman sighed to the 4000-year-old woman, suddenly feeling another decade older from the stress she’d endured. “I was in bed with a woman much like yourself in the village of Tunam Abina, thousands of miles to the west in Sudavadir, doing...things, when her husband, who treated her horribly, caught us. The Council of Elders sentenced me to death by exile in the Condemned Quarter. It’s a vast stretch of desert that is already hard enough to live in, between the high daytime temperatures, freezing nights, ghost snakes, and sabertooth sand whales. But they also decided to ensure I bled out by removing my arm.”

She flashed her clockwork to emphasize her point, then continued, “They underestimated me. I cauterized my stump on the burning sand, then ate ghost snakes and collected their venom to fashion a spear that killed a whale. I then lived inside it for a year, eating its flesh, before finding old dwarven clockwork parts stuck in its teeth, fashioning this arm, and relearning the secrets of that long extinct people’s magitek. So I know, better than anyone, the brink of insanity.”

Kalisha now chuckled to herself to not wake the other girls up before adding, “I was rescued by a crew of water miners and taken to Madieca, the capital city of Midvadir, where I made my living in private security. But when I saved up enough, I bought a ticket on Chloe’s airship out of the city just in time to escape the war currently destroying that country, and the world. And here we are.”

"T-that sounds more exhausting than paying tribute to Vlad the Impaler himself. There isn't enough of your life left to tell you my entire story so I will just do the last thousand years or so." She said as she ran a cold pale finger up the girls thigh, "So I used to run this whole country, all the people in it, they bowed before me, I had taken over. Then precious science came along, suddenly my blood, my life giving blood meant nothing to them. I could heal the sick and dying, noooooo, not anymore, now it was witchcraft, as soon as science came along I was a puppet of the devil, satans bitch, the devils foot stool...it went on and on and on the names they had for me. Of course I would not tolerate this and banished any sort of science in my kingdom upon pain of death." She clenched her jaw, "They did not like that, they used their precious science to make weapons and scare the werewolves into submission and then turn them against me, now I had a human army and a werewolf army against me, one of them I could fight, but not two. So the years passed on and I tried to take control of my country again but of course, now with science and those insufferable mutts on their side I was banished from my own kingdom. I had to survive off of sneaking into the city at night and kidnapping my prey, leaving no evidence I was there and thus inventing the new superstition, that anyone who goes near this mountain dies." She crosses her arms, "I was happy, till that bitch Alice showed up." Her eyes flash yellow again.

Kalisha shivered from the touch on her thigh and, if she was honest, from a slight fear. But fear was only useful insofar as it could drive action. And somehow the fact that she used to be a badass vampire queen taking no stones from anyone somehow made her want to drive, well, action with Sita more. So she collected her thoughts for a moment and began to tell a story.

“Each species has something they’re naturally good at. Elves perform spectacular magic and ride dragons. Vampires have healing blood. Merfolk live underwater. Werewolves are strong with sharp teeth. Dwarves built mighty mechanized cities lost to time. Humans could not do any of those things, so instead of hiding in the dark, we found what we were good at by studying the world around us and discovering how it works. Science allowed us to have a talent all our own, to heal many more people, to rediscover and repurpose ancient wonders and turn weakness into strength, and so much more.”

She showed off her arm, the intricacies of its mechanisms, and a little bit of the tiny lightning bolts that it could generate. “Instead of letting fear that people tried to destroy me with control me, I became the Mad Witch of the Condemned Quarter and struck fear in the small minded, who would rather that a woman smile politely and serve as a cum dump for men, perhaps dutifully give him children while he screws someone else. Then I became indispensable because of my skills and knowledge, and people loved me for it.

“My larger point, though, is that I understand you didn’t feel needed any more, and the people should not have condemned you for witchcraft, for magic is just science we can’t explain. But you tried to take away science from humans. You tried to take away our specific talent. So imagine how they felt, and why they allied with the werewolves. Even animals are like this- they do what they must. Waterfoots, my dear, lumber across the desert and drink through their feet. That is their nature. If you try telling this creature it cannot do this, it will die.

“But perhaps there is a better way to get what you want. To slowly curry favor and try and eventually rule your country again without force. After all, roachcutter birds willingly land on waterfoots to pick insects and dead skin off of them, and the waterfoots let them because they benefit, and in turn provide protection from predators. In other words, if you work together with people rather than kidnapping them, they’ll welcome you back, I think. So, perhaps, offer your services as a healer at first? Make a healing concoction out of the components of your blood, including the venom, but with less irony taste? I know much about alchemy and potions and can help with this.”

Kalisha decided to leave the topic of Alice alone. She cared about Chloe, could tell that Alice really was her sister from the small amount of worried psychic energy she picked up on from Chloe’s aura, and didn’t want her to get worried that Sita might snap and kill Alice.

Sita sighed, "Oh and how is that way puppet?" she ran another finger up the girls thigh. "I am a creature of savagery and brutality, I rip, tear and rend. I don't do.....nice. Its quite literally not in my nature, I was born a vampire my little pet. Just like the shark, I have never had to evolve, and I am quite the sore loser in case you did not notice, so unless you have some sort of dreadfully elaborate plan that involves not me doing most of the niceties I am willing to listen." She gazed into the girls eyes and her own eyes flashed a hot pink for a second, "Unless you think you can train me to be nice."

Sita paused for a second as she sat up completely changing the mood, "You know, I can give you a new arm, like one made of flesh, there is no wound my blood cannot heal. I could quite literally open a vein and let you grow a new arm painlessly and almost instantly." She did her best to force a smile, her cheeks twitched as she did so, and she said through the smile, with a slight lisp, "Schee? Nice?"

“That is indeed what I think I can do. It’ll be interesting to help you discover and explore a different side of you. Again, I know what it’s like to be a predator. To have to be. But we’ll discuss later,” Kalisha said. Then she smiled and tried not to laugh when Sita forced a smile, adding, “For now, I want to show my appreciation to you because that is a wonderful thing to offer” before pulling the vampire into a tender hug and then sliding between her legs smoothly to kiss her, her right thigh now pressing against Sita’s crotch.

“But, respectfully, I must decline,” Kalisha explained with a small smile of her own. “This new arm is now part of me in a way that’s hard to explain, so it would feel like losing a limb all over again. It’s given me power beyond imagining and insight beyond all understanding into the way life itself moves and communicates. Here, let me show you.”

Then the confident woman gently placed her artificial hand on Sita’s heart and showed her The Song of Kalisha with another, longer kiss. It was her inner psychic song, the chords of her life that made her her, part of what she theorized was the Theme of Creation, something that each individual had inside their hearts but could only access with mind altering drugs or extremely powerful sexual attunement with another. In Kalisha’s case, it was like she could conjure both after years of study.

Kalisha’s song, it became apparent, had vocal and mechanical undertones, showing that she perhaps was either destined to be or always wanted to enhance her human form with scientific tinkering. That now she was part human, part machine and that this was her unique imprint upon the world. Then she started touching Sita’s underwear as her pupils changed shape and color, Kalisha’s breathing rising as her own arousal was brought to the surface as well.

Last edited:
Sita moaned into the girl as she slid into position, and they were transported to another plane of existence. Their bodies intertwined not just physically but mentally, she heard the song the girl played into her mind. "Such a beautiful melody, and you are such a beautiful creature to get intertwined with such a devil like me." Sita said, "Allow me to sing you my song." she gazed into the woman's eyes as her own flashed to a blood red, and this song was heard, it was a song of war, and vengeance. "Ever since I was born, it was all I heard, my teeth and body are for war, but if you think you can change that." She smiled a toothy grin, "You are welcome to."

Back in reality, the two women were grinding lewdly against each other, kissing as if each were trying to devour the other woman’s sensitive lips and skin, and Kalisha continued to rub at Sita’s panty-clad entrance, all while keeping quiet so as not to disturb the others.

“Perhaps...the problem...dear one,” Kalisha panted in her mind for Sita to hear, “is that you think of yourself as the devil. In that dark tune, I hear resilience, power, solitude, and yet...oh...such hidden beauty. One that I long to see.” Now the Sudaish woman pulled Sita’s fabric down and began rubbing the undead pussy with her human hand. A sensation that would be heightened in this psychedelic state they were entwined in.

Sita took a deep sharp breath careful to remain quiet, "What else am I supposed to be, I am not exactly fit to just walk among the humans, look at this, she pointed to her fangs, and her eyes, still aglow with crimson, theres nothing friendly about this. Not to mention the last thousand years they have forgotten I am a day walker. Yeah. Pure blood remember? I resorted to being a creature of the night because that was more terrifying." she smiled as she took another sharp breath as the girl continued to finger her hot sex.

“That will change in due course...for now, my girl, just breathe, relax, listen to my voice, and don’t think. Just feel,” Kalisha whispered directly in Sita’s ear before kissing her way down Sita’s collar bone, breasts, nipples, taut stomach, and mound.

The dark girl only paused to look up, grin seductively at Sita, push a second finger in her slot, and purr, “Oh, Sita, thank you for letting me feel your body. Bless me with your cum when you’re ready, sexy goddess. Then I will surrender.” With that, she sucked tenderly on Sita’s clit and fingered her faster.

Sita arched her back, she was going to ask when, but the W turned into a moan and the rest faded as the girl fingered and licked her hot wet sex, she wanted to say more, she wanted to reveal more, she wanted to tell the girl that she didn't want to wait, she wanted to say that seven years to exact her revenge was too long and she wanted to rain hellfire down upon that village, kill everyone there and then move to the next till she found Alice, she wanted to use these women as a means to her end and her ascension to ultimate power, but something stopped her, softened her, and made her take pause, as the last gasp escaped her before full orgasm, she felt a sense of euphoria as she moaned, usually she sucked her victims dry, not the other way around, and this girl was certainly not a victim either.

“Mmmm....you taste amazing, and your moans when you came- fuck!” Kalisha purred in Sita’s ear after licking the vampire through the aftershocks of her orgasm as they both drifted back down to reality for a few moments. Meanwhile, Akari returned from her watch but then, after getting a good look at their naked bodies and gasping to herself at their beauty, turned back around and slinked off into the shadows to continue on watch until they were done, so as not to disturb anyone by waking up Chloe or Sajida.

“I’m yours now,” Kalisha smiled happily and winked as she laid on her stomach across Sita’s chest and spread her legs, hoping the mistress of the night could reach her thoroughly aroused hole. Then Black woman kissed the vampire’s inner thighs and pleaded under her breath, “Do what you will, hun. I can take it.”

Back
Top Bottom