Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Climbing Her Summit (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

"Oh..OH...OH FUCK!" She shouted, "YES YOU FUCKING EAT THAT PUSSY OH GOD, OH FUCK!" she shouted and screamed and moaned and arched her hips pushing the girls face into her pussy, "Mmmm oh god im gunna fucking cum all over that pretty mouth!" This woman, who obviously was not exactly what she seemed had just taken control and was now pushing her to new orgasmic heights, and she loved it, too bad she didn't know about the dark inner workings that Sita was doing, she was building an army, she was taking back the country.

Her inner dialogue raged with emotions. Do it, fucking turn her, or better yet just drain her dry, take the power, rip her limb from limb, show her what Sita can do, we have tasted her blood, its delicious. Kill her, take her power, use it to fuel your army. Show her whats in the basemeeeeennnnnt. The voices trailed off as she hit orgasm, then one last time. Show heeeerrrr.

"OH FUUUUUUUCCK!"

She shouted at the height of orgasmic pleasure as the whole bed shook and the glass chandelier shattered.

Yessss....we see your power growing. Make her your slave. Exact your revenge on this world... a competing set of dark voices said in Alice’s head. But she tried to keep the Darkness bottled up inside this time, for her sake as well as Sita’s. This was made easier by her continued hunger for Sita’s pussy, licking the vampire through her powerful orgasm as the taste of her juices got Alice addicted.

Then she heard the glass shattering and the broken pieces dancing on the floor. β€œWhen I’m done with you, pet, then you’ll get on your hands and knees and clean that up,” she commanded, knowing it couldn’t hurt Sita substantially. β€œBut I’ll decide when I’ve had enough of your taste.”

As she said that, Alice briefly moved up to suck on one of her nipples while slamming two fingers in and out of her, then kissed her way back down until her tongue was once again inside Sita’s slit while her thumb circled Sita’s clit.

Sita forced herself to gain control of her body long enough to flip the girl over and sit on her face, pressing her pussy deep into her mouth, "You don't take control of the queen of darkness that easy." She said as she began to ride the girls face. She couldn't help herself, she needed another taste of this woman's blood. She rolled over, laid on the girl ass to face, didn't even bother licking the girls pussy, this wasn't about sexual satisfaction anymore, she just wanted more. She bit into the girls thigh and drank deeply.

Alice said nothing, just growled in annoyance as Sita basically tried to crush her face and Sita’s pussy together, then pulled Sita’s mouth off of her thigh.

β€œThat’s not how a lady behaves,” she hissed before getting on top of Sita, swatting her ass a dozen more times, and pressing her strong body down, forcing Sita stomach first on the bed, finger fucking her, and nibbling the back of her neck.

But Alice did show some mercy and gently push two other fingers in Sita’s mouth. β€œIf you’re a good girl, I’ll let you lightly bite and drink a little blood from my fingers.”

Sita took that as an open invitation and bit anway and began to suck the blood from this girl. Does she break? We must try. No, she must be our ally not our pet, she has a great darkness in her, its why her blood tastes so sweet. Befriend her. Sita pulled the girls fingers out of her mouth and sucked on the blood before saying with shear orgasmic joy, "Sit with me by my side as I reclaim this country as mine! Im making an army of thralls, rule with me!" She screamed orgasmically as tremors shook her body.

Alice had a head rush of power from the second orgasm she induced on Sita, and didn’t hear much of Sita’s proposition. She admitted as much after finally sating her lust by licking Sita’s pussy clean when Ms. Guthrie said, β€œWell, my dear, I feel like a warm bath together would be the perfect way to discuss...whatever it is. Would you care to draw it for me?”

Now that the sex was over, Sita had her head again, "You can come with me and we will draw the water together and bathe together and discuss my proposistion." She stood up composing herself, at this point she was covered in blood but loving it. Careful, she knows what she is doing, she wants control. Should we give it to her? NO! We are thousands of years old, and seen the rise and fall of entire nations, we will NOT give controll........well, maybe just a little, she does please us, and her blood is sweet, we need more.....later puppet, later.

"So, question." She said as they walked to the bathroom together, "I have bitten you four times, in four separate places, and you are not dead, in fact you are quite able to stand walk and talk and you are not brain dead, you are still coherent enough to bring me to orgasm....twice. You flipped me over in bed, and were able to match my own strength. You.....are.....not.....human." She stated matter of factly. "So tell me what you are, if its some sort of dark creature I love to play with things that go bump in the night, tell me, show me, however you want."

β€œI am human...mostly, I think,” Alice sighed as she slipped into the bathroom and the water started to rise. Now she was feeling somewhat drained of energy at long last from all the feedings and the vigorous exercise, and enjoyed the warm bath water encompassing.

β€œBut from birth, I have inherited a connection to the Darkness. I don’t entirely know what that is either, or how many people have it also. Just that my other siblings have it, that it first appeared in me in a time of crisis”- her rape on the streets, after which she killed her attacker with a knife made of shadow- β€œand that each time I fully open that side of myself, I lose a little more control. Usually, I’m afraid to tell anyone. But at least it’s good to know you can take some...punishment.” Alice smirked at this.

Sita smirked then threw her head back in laughter, cackling as if she had thought of something hilarious, "Your name! I never got it, we just fucked, almost killed each other but I don't even know your name." She splashed some water at the woman, "Where did my etiquette go, I was so engrossed in it all that I don't even know your name. I would like to though, I would quite like to. I bet its something enchanting like Esmerelda, or Joan, no one who acts like could possibly have a boring name. Go on, spill it."

Alice had been very much in control before and enjoyed that. But something about the vampire’s soft voice whispering for her name combined with the floating feeling left behind by her dark power receding, her lessened blood level, the water temperature, and her thoroughly fucked body made her shiver. And instinctively move across the tub to passionately kiss and surrender to whatever Sita’s touches might be.

β€œI did tell you my name earlier, but yes, a lot so I forgive you,” she joked. β€œOnce again, I am Alice Guthrie. Perhaps not as exotic or of a name as you were thinking, but hopefully once you’ll remember well while I’m here,” she then purred against the vampire’s collar bone.

"Quite the tempting little minx arent you?" She cooed back, "Seems I am punch drunk on your blood and thats exactly where you want me it appears." She cooed again and nipped at Alice's neck gently. "Now, on to the topic of discussion, I am making an army of thralls, I am going to take back this country in time, and I want you by my side, I will need you after all I cant leave my castle without the entire country grabbing their torches and pitchforks and trying to stake me and burn me and hang me and decapitate me all in one night, its exhausting."

β€œE-Excuse me? Thralls? What are you saying?” Alice gulped, not sure what she might have unwittingly gotten herself into. β€œYou might have to explain the history of this place.” Meaning the elvish-ruled country of Kanchenanda, part of the Confederacy. β€œI’m from Caledoria, after all, and this is my first time here.”

"Thralls." Sita snapped her fingers and the old victrola in her bathroom snapped to life, and this song played on it, and with the eerie melody and humming what came from the hallways was a man, his skin hanging off his bones, decayed, walking in with all the vigor or someone young. He wasnt a zombie, he was dead though and there was an eerie glow in his eyes and a certain emptiness. "Break yourself." She said and the thrall without hesitation ripped off his own head, and both of his legs and one arm, it crumpled to the ground in a lifeless heap.

"Come on, get up." The corpse re assembled. "Thrall, open your mouth." The thrall did so revealing a set of fangs just like hers. "Now, see when the thrall drinks he becomes whole, like this."

She snapped her fingers again, in walked another thrall, but he wasnt decayed, he looked like a normal human even. "Crush him." She said, the newer thrall wrapped his hand around the other thralls skull and squeezed, a horrifying pop and crunch was heard as he shattered the thralls skull, it stood there stilil. "Thralls."

β€œAnd you plan on...creating more of these to...you said take back control of Kanchenanda, right? But, why? When you have such a good life up here in this castle, it seems?” Alice asked, some nervousness in her tone as the situation slowly dawned on her and she wondered how to navigate it.

"Because this is my country. You never heard the story of the cursed queen? Banished to her tower to suffer for thousands of years?" She pointed to herself, "Thats me, stuck here in my little bubble, never to leave. I actually cant leave, an ancient and powerful magic holds me here, If i try to take one step off this mountain, I will cease to be."

β€œWhy were you banished, exactly?” Alice wondered, her head on Sita’s collar bone as she gently massaged her vampirical beauty’s unbelievably firm and large breasts to help her feel better about that.

"Because of the thing im doing right now, making people slaves, turning them into living weapons, ruling with an iron fist, only this time, its been a thousand years and they have forgotten. They will not forget again, because there will not be an again, I will find a way to break free of this castle and rain hellfire down on this country and rule again, and you." She pulled alice up by the chin so they could meet eye to eye, "Will be by my side, my right hand my, "The lights grew dim, the water grew cold it was as if they were plunged into the artic ocean, "Shadooooow." She whispered.

β€œYes, people generally get annoyed at being turned into slaves and living weapons, in my experience,” Alice teased as she kissed Sita’s throat. β€œAgain, my love, you sure you want to go to all that trouble for people who will probably be rebellious soon after, especially in this crazy world, when we can be happy right here? Either way, though, I will love being your shadow,” she added, then turned her back to Sita and moved the vampire’s hands down to her stomach while purring seductively.

"Rebellious? Hardly." She laughed, "They would be too terrified to do anything, and besides the thralls cant get angry, they have no minds after I have claimed them." she smiled, "Oh my puppet, you are quite the frisky one arent you?" She grabbed the girls hand and intertwined it with hers.

β€œAh, I see,” Alice said nonchalantly to deflect the subject of eternal mind slaves. But who cared when she was this horny for her vampire mistress? β€œOhhhh, yes, hun...I am. Feel how wet I am for you, and not just from the water.” Alice then moved their shared hands down to her nubile, hairless little pussy so Sita could see her arousal as she moved her ass along Sita’s crotch. The young Imperial soldier still wasn’t sure about the whole β€œarmy of thralls taking over Kanchenanda” thing, but she was happy to trade sexual dominance with Sita.

She licks your neck, and gives it a gentle nibble, "Come come now pet, ready for more already? At this rate we will never be clean." she says as she slides a finger into your pussy and begins to gently tickle your walls, in and out, in and out as she does so, cupping another hand across your breast and giving your nipple a good squeeze, "So, what do you say after I dominate you, we start moving forward with this whole little country domination I have carried out, but first there are a few things in the way."

Alice nodded and then affirmed, β€œYes, baby. FUCK! I love you and we’ll destroy this world, together!”, completely out of breath as Sita started fingering her so well and playing with her breast and nipple so well.

She was a strong woman, a survivor, and thought logically about nearly everything. All of those instincts were telling her that this was a terrible idea. But her heart was swept up in the arms of the dark seductress, and so she agreed to serve her.

Sita takes another nip at her neck, then quickly spins her around so she is facing her, "Lets be honest puppet, this is fun, this is great actually, I can do this for hours, but there is something more pressing, I am waging another war in the dark and I need your help, do you have any friends from your war? I cannot wage a war on two fronts, too many leaders and would be kings have failed from being too foolish for this. History is written by the victor my love, and I must rewrite history and win this war before I can wage the next."

Howls were heard from outside, sita snapped her fingers and a few thralls appeared, "Find them, stop them." she said and four thralls walked off almost zombie like in one singular direction, "SPLIT UP YOU IDIOTS!" they turned to face eachother, bumped noggins, grunted, then went four separate directions.

"See, this is why I have to get fresh thralls, their brains just seem to decay after a few hundred years."

Alice groaned with need and glowered with her arms crossed at her mistress. Then she heard the howling outside and sighed as she started to towel off from the cold water, β€œI burned a lot of bridges back in Surabamba. I am the only soldier you have in this war that isn’t braindead. But be sure that I am a damn good one.”

With that, she spanked Sita’s pert round butt and said, β€œAnd when I’m finished with these intruders, I’ll be sure to have you clean the glass off the bedroom floor and service me...properly this time” as she got dressed and got her armor and weapons while the wolves started charging the castle.

"No friends? Sisters? Ill take anyone capable honestly puppet." She walked into another room quickly, came back out fully dressed, wearing clothes like this, she strode out the front door shoving a thrall aside and down the stairs with enough strength that it skipped across the floor, "GET UP AND MEET ME OUTSIDE...ALL OF YOU!" her voice boomed throughout the castle and from the back hundreds or ancient thralls come out and start making their way to the entrance, their slow march or death, they could get torn apart a thousand times and still get back up. Sita was not sure how many times she could get torn apart but one thing was certain, this was the first of many battles.

( I guess if there was a song for this moment it would be this.)

The rain poured as she stepped out of the tall oak doors, the wind picked up, her eyes went from a peaceful color to a bright red as she drew her sword, throngs of werewolves waiting for her and more climbing up the mountainside, "This is my domain, and your graveyard." she said as her voice boomed and echoed off the mountain side. She raised her sword, bared her fangs, and charged into the pack, one centures old vampire versus an army, and hopefully, her golem friend planning an ambush or running in shortly after her.

Back
Top Bottom