Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Me and angelic. : o

Claire bounced on his hips, her head thrown back, her hands wandering to play with her breasts as they fucked, groaning. "Uh! Uh! Luis!" She cried out, and only cried out harder, and louder each time he thrusted deep into her. She played with her C-cup breasts, the pink pearly nipples glistening, her hips slamming down on his with each thrust. "Fuck!" She squeezed her eyes closed, knowing that she was close to her orgasm, pulling his hands and placing them on her hips, her body bouncing with each thrust. "More!" She demanded, grabbing his hips.

He abided to her rough commands and panted loudly as he bucked in and out. He reached deeper into her moist womanhood everytime by pulling her hips closer to his throbbing member. The only sounds evident in the room were their pants, moans, and their skin slapping against each other, "God you're so good... I think I'm gonna blow my load.. " He whispered softly and growled, continuing to thrust inside of her. It was evident he too was about to climax soon since more precum kept leaking out and formed a soap like substance.

"Ah! Shit! Lu-is!" Claire cried out, bucking her hips wildly, watching as he moaned for her. She reached down, squeezing his ass, her head thrown back, breasts bouncing as she screamed. She felt her orgasm coating his cock in many layers, sweat running down her body, arching her hips to slam down on his, unbelieving how good it felt. "Mm! Mm! Ah!" She panted, and once the orgasm subsided, she carressed his face, running her fingers down his body, carressing every curve of his slender, athletic body, admiring his body, bathed in the moonlight that streamed through the window.

As soon as she released her womanhood essence, he followed after, releasing squirt after squirt of sperm. He groaned loudly, feeling the perfect moment, "Ahhh... oh my fucking god!" He cried out loud and one of his hands unconciously smacked her ass repeatively out of pleasure. She had given him one hell of a ride and he just remained there still, enjoying both of their essences mixing in with each other and staining their hips. Afterward, he threw his head back out of exhaustion, breathing in and out, "Oh god..." He sighed softly and smiled throughout the caresses she gave him all over his body.

Claire kept bouncing on his cock until he came, surprised by how much it was and how loud he was. She loved when he yelled during a climax, it just got her so wet. It was so hot, rewarding him with a passionate kiss. She squealed once he slapped her ass repetitively until he came. She slide off him, taking his cock out of her, and laid down beside him, using his chest as her personal pillow, running her fingers in his hair. She pulled the blankets around them, kissing her way down his neck, swirling her tongue happily around his adam's apple, suckling on it.

[[WTF @ adam's apple... I had to search it up to see what it was.]]

He returned her kiss with a passionate one of his own and insert his tongue in her, enjoying her. He shuddered in pleasure as his slippery cock was withdrawn from her and then embraced her in his arms. He sighed happily, feeling her warmth right next to her and relaxed as she began to suck his neck tenderly. He squirmed slightly when he felt her the major lump of his throat being sucked upon, "God... can I take off my blindfold now, miss?" He asked, desiring to see her figure.

[giggle. :3 I like sucking on adam's apples.]

"God... can I take off my blindfold now, miss?"

Reluctantly, Claire nodded. It was so much better in bed when he could only feel and touch her. She reached around his head, in the process, her breasts being pressed tightly against his chest, and slide off the handkerchief. She kissed him passionately once more, and giggled. "So, what do you think?" She realized that he had seen her naked before, but.. now that he could see again, it was different.

[[Ahah, you're not a virgin, are you?]]

The question was answered when she untied the handkerchief by herself. The first sight he was greeted by was her face against his, pressing her warm lips against his once again. After the kiss broke up, he licked his lips in amazement from the beautiful sight he had seen, the moonlight shined her skin and glistened the sweat, but the scene they were in just made her even look more astonishing than before, candle lights in the background caused her skin to emit an amazing glow, "God, you're fucking beautiful..." He sighed softly and rested his head between her breasts, seeking warmth and comfort.

[Nope, I'm not. Are you?]

"God, you're fucking beautiful..."

"Thank you." Claire smiled, giggling as he pushed his head between her breasts. She laid back on the bed, running her fingers through his hair, pushing her warm blankets around them, and lowered her head, kissing her way down his neck happily, flicking her tongue all around it, sucking on his throat happily. She ran her fingers down his body, past his chest, his stomach, drifting in and out of his pubic hair, brushing along his limp dick.

[[I am, and I'm proud of it. You know how most teenage relationships end up so it's pointless in my eyes losing it to someone you might not spend the rest of your life with, -cough-]]

"You're welcome... " He murmured softly , enjoying the warmth of the bed, Claire and her sweet kisses all over his neck. He sighed softly and idly caressed her rear end. He also returned the favor of her rubbing his limp dick by rubbing her moist and abused pussy. He lazily slipped a finger inside of her and quickly withdrew it out and licked his finger, moaning from the delicious taste. Afterward, he slipped that same finger inside of her mouth, giving her access to what he had tasted.

[Thanks for that.. *Stare*]

Claire was surprised when he still wanted to play with her. She eagerly swirled her tongue all over his fingertip, tugging on the finger with her mouth, and bringing it in and out, as if she was enjoying a lollipop or his dick. She giggled, she tasted good! She popped it in and out of her mouth, laying back on his chest now, running her fingers through his hair as she enjoyed this treat.

[[What? I said "in my eyes" which means it's MY OPINION. :) So, did you fuck him because you were in love or were you just horny? Oh, or did he just manipulate you? I've found out girls are easily to manipulate, it's sad really. :/ ]]

He chucked softy in reaction to the way she was treating his finger. He welcomed her back into his arms, holding her close and sighed, "I've had a great time here... I must say, the dinner was amazing, your outfit was amazing, damn dessert was amazing... " He whispered softly, winking at the last compliment. Luis then realized about her earlier comment of having someone else tend to her needs. He sighed softly but shrugged it off, "So about what you said earlier.. you know, having someone else do you, I guess we can just say these will only be casual encounters... am I right?" He asked, attempting to sound not so interested.

[I'm not a slut, I loved him. But, I wasn't physically attracted to him. As I mentioned before, it was a bitch]

Claire giggled when he had mentioned that dessert was amazing. She thought his voice was so sexy, it was so deep and mature. She had been listening to his heart beat, when he had asked her something. And, even though he meant it to seem he was uninterested in her, she knew he was jealous. She thought that was just adorable so she pinched his cheek, giggling.

"So about what you said earlier.. you know, having someone else do you, I guess we can just say these will only be casual encounters... am I right?"

Trying to talk with a straight face, she said, "I don't know. I wouldn't mind getting to know you well, if you would do the same. No casual encounters with females." But then again, why did she have to clear this up? Wasn't he hers? He was her employee.

[[I wasn't physically attracted to me? Ugh, sentences fragments... what the hell do you mean?! That's the second effin' time you've said that..Okay, you loved him. How long were you with him before you did it?]]

Her giggles were driving him over the edge. He saw them as one of the greater traits that he enjoyed about her, no doubt she had a sexy voice, but she sounded so innocent when she giggled. "Ow," He sarcastically muttered from her gentle pinch and right then and there he would have pounded her if he wasn't do drained from the ride she had given him. Nevertheless, he responded with a rough smack to her ass and then grasping a chunk of it softly into his palm. "Hm... and just how can I even trust you? I was a virgin before yesterday.. and you have fucked god knows how many times " He sighed softly and gazed through window, looking deep into the moon, enlightened by its beauty.

[I wasn't physically attracted to him. So, I could never get aroused enough for sex to be enjoyable. And, how long? Six months? Something like that.]

Claire squealed loudly, surprised that he had grabbed her ass so roughly. He seemed to do that alot, she assumed that he liked her ass. She just giggled again, once he asked her that question. "Guess you'll have to, or you won't get laid." She nodded, pressing her body against his, and played with a strand of his hair, knowing that he'd agree to her terms if he knew what was good for him. "So, I've played around. Lots of people do." She whispered huskily into his ear, sliding her hand up into his hair, kissing his neck, and then his throat, as if she was distracting him from the topic at hand. And, she was. On purpose.

[[... 6 fucking months? Wow, rush much don't you? o__o;;]]

"And it isn't good when lots of people play around like that... you know? You might get pregnant.. get a sexual disease, but whatever," He sighed softly and slightly moaned from her kisses all over his necks. He ran his fingers throughout the several strands of her hair, enjoying the wet warmth she was leaving all over his neck. Luis would have to make good use of his turtleneck sweatshirt tomorrow or else his family would catch on from the several hickies she was giving him. "You do bring up a good point though, who else will I fuck with?" Another sigh escaped his lips, tilting his head to the side and glanced towards the candle's fire.

[No! I felt bad, I mean, because.. he kept complaining about it, but didn't rush me at the same time. Poor guy. Also, I just got my driving licence today! Well, part 1 of 3. I just did the written. I delayed it for so long. My mom was bitching at me because I told her I would get it in Dec, but I went to CHINA, alone! My first trip alone. And, when I brought it up that I had to get it during March Break, she was all like.. bitching about how I promised in December.]

"You do bring up a good point though, who else will I fuck with?"

Claire giggled, "No one else." She laid her head on his chest, and pressed her ear against his heart, so she could hear his heart beat. She heard the sound of the steady beat of his heart, dub dub lub, dub dub lub. Soon, she had fallen asleep, the blankets pulled over both their nude figures. She was using his chest as a pillow, so he couldn't move much. In fact, she might be woken up if he moved drastically. And, then... she would be angry with him for waking her up from her beauty sleep. By the time she had fallen asleep, the clock read 11 PM.

[[Lol, what a horn dog... I hate guys like that. Did he just want to fuck you or something? :/ Oh damn, I've had my license since last August... I even have my car too and it's standard. :cool: Automatics are for pussies, lol. ]]

"Yeah..." He acknowledged her in a low tone and continued to look at the candles around them. Afterward, about a minute later he had noticed she hadn't spoken. When he directed his attention back to her, she was already sound asleep, sleeping like a baby on his chest. She looked so peaceful, so content, it was amazing. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

[[Scene change?]]

[Yes, but he said he loved me, he said he wouldn't sleep with anyone who he didn't love. I'm proud of my passing it because the stupid poster said on the wall, that only 45% of people pass the written test. We went on Friday, we came in only ten minutes to closing because that's because of their stupid schedule. They said we had to come in before 3 PM, and my school ends at 3:10 PM? I can't do that? Luckily, I had a free period last. So, I was able today. Also, where's my congratulations? And scene change!]

Claire had squirmed and switched her head onto the soft pillow, curling up against his back, sleeping on her side. She had been awake at 10 AM, but as the sunlight streamed in through the window, she realized she couldn't get up until 11 AM. It was so hard to get up, and move at 10 AM. Sluggishly, she moved her body and found her way into her bathroom, shutting the door and having a quick shower. After the water splashed on her face, she was more vibrant.

[[I'm sure he did within a span of six months :roll: Oh, congrats on passing your test]]

The sound of of the buzzing shower had woken Luis up. He yawned and stretched his body, attempting to get a good feel of himself before even attempting to get off the bed. After he stood up, he reached over to his jeans, and took out his cellphone, checking the time. It had been over ten hours of sleep yet again and it was surprising to him. Normally, Luis slept for eight hours the most in undisturbed sleep, but this was out of the ordinary. He could only assume the sex had to do something with it.

[If I didn't think he was an asshole, I would have disagreed with that statement. When I couldn't stand to talk to him anymore, he kept bugging me why we didn't take daily when I have other shit to do, he had his friends bitch to me and ask me why I was stringing him along.]

Claire didn't stumble out of the shower until 45 minutes had gone by. Usually, her showers were only half an hour, but the water just felt so warm and suddenly, at the last minute, she realized that she couldn't stay in the shower another minute. She was getting pruny. Yuck. She hated prunes. She came out of the shower, squeezing the excess water, leaning over the drain, and stepped out, wrapping her cool body around a fluffy towel, and slipped on her pink bunny slippers, walking around, frowning. "Why are you dressed? It's not like you're going anywhere."

[[Tsk, tsk, oh well. ]]

"Because I wanted to get dressed?" He replied casually. Luis walked towards the window, gazing at the scenery outside, "And what do you mean I'm not going anywhere? I've been working for the past two days and running errands back and forth... plus fulfilling YOUR needs." He spoke, directing his gaze back towards her, "Besides, I don't wanna be stuck inside a house most of the day... I want to go out... do stuff, you know? Mall.. theaters, just anything recreational. I haven't had any of that for a while, work and family puts a great huge load on you, you lose your freedom!" He cried out in frustration, grasping his hair hard with his hands.

[Ugh. Hate him.]

"And what do you mean I'm not going anywhere? I've been working for the past two days and running errands back and forth... plus fulfilling YOUR needs."

Claire let out a pout, and pulled her towel off her body, giving him a glimpse before sliding on a fluffy robe around her body. "Oh, sweetheart. You make it sounds like I didn't take care of your needs either. Doesn't it hurt to have a boner?" She tsked, and continued, "Isn't it better that you got laid instead of masturbating? Isn't it more pleasurable?" As far as he knew, she would just pout. But, pouting was stage one, after that.. there was yelling and serious consequences. Once he started gripping his hair, she smacked his hand away, like she was his mother and she had just caught him grabbing a cookie from the cookie jar right before dinner. "Tsk, tsk. I like your hair. Don't mess it up, please."

He growled in response, feeling like she wasn't comprehending his point, "Look, I'll hang out with you today, but I don't want to be stuck inside this house again. Besides, just look at it as a date, we'll actually get to know each other more, you know what I mean?" He said rubbing his chin and quickly noted the smell of his body, it was awful. "Er, I'm going to shower," He sweat dropped, approached the room and discarded many articles of clothing along the process.

Claire liked dates, and when he said that, she perked up noticeably. And, then, when he started to undress, she clapped happily, watching him with a bright smile on her face, giggling. She let him have his privacy and shower. If she went in, they would never get clean. So, she opted for laying in bed, rolling in the sheets, stretching, and decided to go downstairs to grab herself a muffin and a cup of juice. He could join her if he wanted.

Back
Top Bottom